Corporate/VIP Box Suites

I have worked at a private box at a football match. While I agree that the view is brillant, the atmosphere wasnt the same. Ok so I was working and not a guest but I was still able to watch the match. At football arenas and Im sure The O2 is the same, the private boxes have a glass wall and their own balcony area. It felt very odd to be at the football match yet not have any of the atmosphere of the main crowd. The people who had the box were able to sit out on the balcony during the match and they also had a plasma screen in the box which had sky sports showing the match on.

The catering options for private boxes depends on the package and size of the box. Some can have a full 3 course meal, while others just have a bar service.

I have 2 VIP tickets for the first night on the 8th of July and I'm taking my little brother to see it.....HOWEVER.... it's also the day my baby is due. It's going to be the toughest thing ever if he is born on that day and I miss the concert (the expectant mum lives in Manchester) as I have waited a lifetime to see him live and may have to miss it.

However my baby comes first (obviously). Fingers crossed he comes later than planned!!! :)

I have 2 VIP tickets for the first night on the 8th of July and I'm taking my little brother to see it.....HOWEVER.... it's also the day my baby is due. It's going to be the toughest thing ever if he is born on that day and I miss the concert (the expectant mum lives in Manchester) as I have waited a lifetime to see him live and may have to miss it.

However my baby comes first (obviously). Fingers crossed he comes later than planned!!! :)

Damn, What a dilemma! Babies usually are never ontime anyhow, both mine were early, think they couldn't wait to get out!

Anyhow whatever happens on the 8th of July "This Is It" will have 2 meanings for you :)

OK now you got me interested...anyone knows which businesses have a corporate suite at O2..I have just realized the corporation I work for owns AMEX..and I dont have an AMEX card...I am officially a looser....but they might have a corp suite...

OK now you got me interested...anyone knows which businesses have a corporate suite at O2..I have just realized the corporation I work for owns AMEX..and I dont have an AMEX card...I am officially a looser....but they might have a corp suite...

Its worth a shot mate, if you contact them and get enough paying fans to fill the box they might be interested on one of the dates ;)

wow,

I went to a Mika gig last july (36 weeks pregnant) and was already worried....LOL

In the end Sewdou was born after 37,5 week...a bit early but i did get to see the concert, HA!

Back