Creative Ideas

Daryll748

Proud Member
I thought to start a topic on 'creative ideas' :tease:

Stuff you made all by yourself... Craft stuff that comes alive, you know :cheeky:

Here's something I made today simply with Carton, colouring pens and MJJC Wall paper :wub:

It now PROUDLY hangs in my Living room :blush:

MJJCstar_zpsf9e28d5e.jpg

and this is another silly creative idea :doh: I can't help if the windows 'fog' up...

sillywindow_zps24aa23e8.jpg

:blush:

This was a :tease:DAZ Production.

I've never made anything like this but I hope to see more like it!

I used to do lots of crafts and even did a Michael drawing years ago, but only God knows where they put my stuff after we moved :( cool thread though ;D

I used to do lots of crafts and even did a Michael drawing years ago, but only God knows where they put my stuff after we moved :( cool thread though ;D

Oh, I remember 'moving' like it was yesterday and that was 12 years ago :sigh: It's then that you realize how much stuff you have :tease:

These are other 'creative ideas' that kept me sweet yesterday while listening and enjoying MJJC radio :heart:

Creativenotebook_zpsb5e37d8c.jpg

I exactly wanted a 'mobile creative device' but when I saw the :blink: price... I thought this would be the better and cheaper solution as it was only about 8 euro's :cheeky: for everything to make this 'creative notebook' that I will drag along where I can now scribble all my inspirations down...

Oh, this is my NEW 'Mailbox' thingy...

Mailboxie_zpscbc6b835.jpg

66 is my house number as a sweet reminder to the Postman who sometimes 'forgets' where I live... This is of course, cool that I get less Bills but not so cool for other stuff that I have to collect at a Post order point :smilerolleyes:

You've been "Bedazzled" :tease:

Got these for Christmas.....Embroidered pillow cases made by my mom :wild: ...I know, I know...I didn't make them myself, but they are creative ;)

iw6mtk.jpg

WoW, a lot of very creative people in this MJ Family!! :thumbs_up:
Wish I was creative, but I'm not that handy with my hands like that... would have to think hard what I could possibly do creatively!! :thinking:
Keep up the good work my friends, I do believe the world can use some more love-giving creatively people like yourselves!! :yes: :heart:

I am usually not a very creative person. Only when it comes to my beloved Michael is when I tried to be creative. Like these 2 things that I did.

I did this on this folder of mine. This folder is totally full of stories and stuff about other MJ fans. That got to meet Michael or what it was like just to be in the same place with him. Those stories were printed out over 12 years ago. The letter drawing underneath the heart is something that I did in the past 2 years or so. The rest of it was done back when I was printing those stories out.

DSCI0026.jpg

DSCI0006-1.jpg

I made those cases back when the trials were still going on with him. Those cases stays on my pillows at all times. I practically can't sleep without my head laying on those pillows. I used to wash them but I am kind of afraid to now. Because the pictures is starting ware off on them now.

The one thing I still want to make is my MJ quilt. But I have to wait until my mother finally lets me use her sewing machine.

I :heart: the NEW ideas

WOW, Arklove :ciao: Now that's what I call a 'present' :cheeky:

I also love those pillow cases, MJs Bollywoodgirl :ciao:
Yep, I always sleep with my 'KING OF POP' pillowcase too ;)

Thanks for the ideas, guys... Keep up the GOOD work :bow:

Back