CRUELTY TO ANIMALS HAS TO STOP!!! Please Read

I couldn't agree more with you. If there's one thing that really gets the devil out of me...so to speak, is when a animal is suffering. Awhile ago i was watching this video of a labrador dog on some of those 'funny' videos sites , just sleeping and minding his/her own business, it seemed like a gas station where the dog was sleeping.

All of the sudden this group of teenagers or whatever comes walking by, and smacks the dog with their skateboard, MULTIPLE times. At that same moment my bulldog was laying on the couch and i just looked into her eyes and for a short moment i imagined that happening to her.....well i couldn't . There was a piece of text next to the video that said that the dog had survived it, and that a group of animal lovers/supporters went after these %$*&^#@ cowards...apparrently they were beaten up and then arrested.

Now that was in America...so i expect that they got a nice prison time...let's hope. At least in the US , they DO SOMETHING against it, when you do something horrible to an animal in my country(The Netherlands/Holland) whether it be an animal on the streets or a pet...you don't really get a big punishment, not at all. I remember this article in the paper awhile ago, about a man that attacked his dog with the vacuumcleaner , you know ...the thing that you hold when cleaning...(don't know what its called) he had repeatedly hit the dog on his head with it until he.......couldn't feel any pain anymore......he actually admitted all of this. His reason? He thought his dog was gay, cause he had seen some 'suspicious things' regarding his dog and another dog or whatever....

His punishment? LAUGHABLE!!!!! A freaking fine, just some amount of money he had to pay...NO PRISON time. I'm sorry but i can get so furious about things like this. What the hell man. I don't condone violence...in real life, but i can understand so well if someone beats a guy like this, or even takes his life....i really don't know what i would do if something like this happened to my dog, by someone else's hands...i really don't. But a person that takes revenge on someone like that..is a hero in my eyes for sure.

A long while ago when i was starting to get into rap music, i especially liked the music of rapper DMX. Me as a huge animal friend thought it was pretty cool how that dude seemed to love his dogs so much and things like that.
That was until i actually heard a few songs where the idiot was simply bragging about how long his dogs would last in a dogfight, then i read about how he got arrested awhile ago, for having his pitbulls in his basements in very small cages, underfed, no water...etc...right now he's rotting in prison(but not for long anymore sadly...) for cruelty to animals. He admitted to partaking in dogfights, they found over 13 dead pitbull bodies on his property but blaims the dog caretaker....yeah..my ass.

At that time i had recently bought tickets to a concert of his, but i simply couldn't go anymore. By going to this asshole's concert, i am paying him money, so in my eyes...that's paying money to someone who doesn't even deserve life in my opinion, treating your dogs like that. So i sold them, and was very happy with that decision.

I hate how people in this world want real fur for their coats instead of FAKE FUR, which is like 100% similar in terms of looks....

I hate how monkeys get treated in some countries, wasting their days leashed on a chain, helpless.....the clubbing of seals, and so much more.
Yes, i think i could and should call myself a hypocrit, cause i do eat meat and love it. At the same time i say it's horrible for the animals.

However.......when it comes to fur, people CAN choose to wear fake fur, but for some reason they just want the real stuff, and don't care about an animal.

Omg you think just like me!!! Everything you said, even down to DMX, i used to listen to his music all the time and i had several albums, but when i found that out it made me hate him too. What a B*****d!! Their is no excuse for it. I just don't get any of it really, why people are so cruel.
I read about this little hamster that had been put through brutal torture by a 15 year old. Apparently he was at someone's houseparty and he took this kids hamster and put it in the freezer, the washing machine and then in the tumbledryer. 30 minutes of pure torture. The family were unaware until they found droppings in the freezer and dryer then found their little hamster in the bin. It made me cry.

They investigated it and the 15 year old did time for it, but still the punishment weren't long enough in my eyes.

The way i see it is this... the punishment for killing an animal, whether its a rodent, Dog, cat, Ape or any other animal should be prosecuted in the same way a person would be for killing another person. There is no difference. All life is precious and the governments should be getting that message across.

Instead of exploiting animals we should appreciate them and All Nature.

It makes me so mad, I get so angry & upset when i hear about cruelty to animals that it makes me think sometimes that these people should be put through the same thing as what these animals are put through, i think then maybe people would think twice before harming any animal or person.

Omg you think just like me!!! Everything you said, even down to DMX, i used to listen to his music all the time and i had several albums, but when i found that out it made me hate him too. What a B*****d!! Their is no excuse for it. I just don't get any of it really, why people are so cruel.
I read about this little hamster that had been put through brutal torture by a 15 year old. Apparently he was at someone's houseparty and he took this kids hamster and put it in the freezer, the washing machine and then in the tumbledryer. 30 minutes of pure torture. The family were unaware until they found droppings in the freezer and dryer then found their little hamster in the bin. It made me cry.

They investigated it and the 15 year old did time for it, but still the punishment weren't long enough in my eyes.

The way i see it is this... the punishment for killing an animal, whether its a rodent, Dog, cat, Ape or any other animal should be prosecuted in the same way a person would be for killing another person. There is no difference. All life is precious and the governments should be getting that message across.

Instead of exploiting animals we should appreciate them and All Nature.

It makes me so mad, I get so angry & upset when i hear about cruelty to animals that it makes me think sometimes that these people should be put through the same thing as what these animals are put through, i think then maybe people would think twice before harming any animal or person.

It's a very very good thing that people like you are still around, if it's possible to make any change, it's you that will do that, so yes...we definitely think the same :).

It's unimaginable that a child of that age is capable of doing that...and in that case, the child should not be NOT punished because he's only 15, they should lock his ass up for a long time. If something like that ever happened in my environment or i would see someone trying to do it....i think at the end of that day i'll be the one sitting behind bars, that's for sure.

When i was 15, i was taking care of our dogs and loving them. I was always tought that you take care of living things, not harm them for fun or anything sick like that. I think they should do a research on the parents too...cause i can't imagine that the kid learned that himself.

Yeah exactly!!
I have heard about cases where people have seriously neglected or hurt an animal such as a dog and only been banned from having pets for as little as four years... what a stupid law... i feel that anyone who can harm an animal should NEVER be allowed to have pets ever again, do they actaully think that after four years someone would change the way they behave? Its so stupid!

Back