Dangerous 25 is NOT happening.

Hmmm. Interesting. But they weren't part of the Sony shop, eh?

No one is that rude intentionally. Oh, well, hey! That's not true! Trolls are people too! Besides I am passionately discussing what fans around the world should be doing! It's not like I am off subject! Some people just don't want to hear the truth and want to shut up those who hope and dream!

No its just you we want to shut up. I cant wait until you are banned now.

Anyway, aside from the HORRIFIC tshirts, what else can we expect? Does anyone think that they will actually release some unreleased videos? My money is on uploading some of the behind the scenes snippets from Dangerous TSF. Possibly some of the b-side remixes on YT.

Oh, PLEASE let there be STICKERS! The scratch and sniff type! I haven't seen or heard of those since the 1980's! Would that work though?! "Dangerous" scratch and sniff stickers? Hmmm. Remember no one wants to see or hear anything from past projects so that is out of the question. Especially if anyone have to PAY for anything. Nothing with Michael's name is worth paying for. Right?

Hey, that's from Dr. Demento! :dancin::punk::jump: I love this song! Rawk! Awwwwe! :D Guess what?! That's where Weird Al Yankovich had his first hit song with "Another One Rides The Bus"! Gosh...this must have been 1981, eh?

...what about "Dangerous" lollipops? "Dangerous" toys! "Dangerous" clothes! Are they safe to wear?!

Unless there's something super unique I am not planning on getting any merch., so I hope there's an actual project and not just these shirts they'd sell at an MJ carnival. Hey how about an actual MJ carnival? lol

Enterance doors being the Dangerous cover and they have rides from Neverland inside... I can see it now!

No its just you we want to shut up. I cant wait until you are banned now.
Man speak for yourself. Stop always including the whole forum as we. Like damn,why do you have to be so fu*king harsh to everyone you don't agree with. You should be banned the way you talk to ppl. You have no respect what so ever for anybody here. I could say more but...a person like you is not gone get anymore of my time. That what you just said was too damn far & uncalled for. I'm sure ppl say the same thing about you but they also probably think that you're irrelevant to thier life/opinion. #Tinman #NoHeart

Hmmm. Interesting. But they weren't part of the Sony shop, eh?
Honestly look how they're doing our idols legacy. I wouldn't want to put money in thier pocket for chalk & iron on tshirts. Michaels brand sells itself. 1st thing ppl are going to say when they see you with that shirt is "a Michael Jackson shirt" not sony or whoever distributes it. Ppl just see its Michael & probably assume its a official. I get more complements on that shirt more than any other in my wardrobe!

Man speak for yourself. Stop always including the whole forum as we. Like damn,why do you have to be so fu*king harsh to everyone you don't agree with. You should be banned the way you talk to ppl. You have no respect what so ever for anybody here. I could say more but...a person like you is not gone get anymore of my time. That what you just said was too damn far & uncalled for. I'm sure ppl say the same thing about you but they also probably think that you're irrelevant to thier life/opinion. #Tinman #NoHeart

I'm harsh with anyone that trolls MJJC. I've been here since 2003 and I don't like seeing the board polluted with tripe.

Shall be avoiding this thread from now on.

EDIT: Silly me, I forgot about the Ignore button! See ya lads ;)

This online campaign is an interesting route. I'm still holding out faint hope we'll get a little surprise on the 26th :popcorn:

Even a few demos tossed onto the iTunes Store would suffice. It makes sense that they'd withhold the more refined material for a proper project, but the version of "Black or White" with a scratch vocal?

Some of the 2-hour (?) writing session of "Give in to Me" when it was being drafted as a dance track?

"Man in Black," considering that the verses are incomplete?

The purportedly 'funkier' demo of "Blood on the Dance Floor" from early 1991?

"Family Thing," also vocally incomplete?

I can't understand how they'd be so naive to recognize that fans are essentially begging for a Dangerous25, begin a celebration using that title... and then spoon feed us amateur/overpriced apparel and do nothing to truly celebrate the album.

Even a few demos tossed onto the iTunes Store would suffice. It makes sense that they'd withhold the more refined material for a proper project, but the version of "Black or White" with a scratch vocal?

Some of the 2-hour (?) writing session of "Give in to Me" when it was being drafted as a dance track?

Has it been confirmed, that the song is incomplete?? Do you have a source?

I would love to hear the demo of BOTDF !!

I can't understand how they'd be so naive to recognize that fans are essentially begging for a Dangerous25, begin a celebration using that title... and then spoon feed us amateur/overpriced apparel and do nothing to truly celebrate the album.

Is this supposed to be the rumoured version with the first verse of Sunset Driver at the start?

Those t-shirts look really bad. 0 for effort. Not buying.

There would be no reason for demos of "Blood On The Dance Floor" when some thing or things like that would deserve to be on a "Blood On The Dance Floor - HIStory In The Mix" re-release or Super Deluxe Box Set.

Has it been confirmed, that the song is incomplete?? Do you have a source?

Someone at the Bryan Loren seminar said the verses were very lax but the chorus was finished!

Is this supposed to be the rumoured version with the first verse of Sunset Driver at the start?

Yup! I've always been interested in hearing that one.

There would be no reason for demos of "Blood On The Dance Floor" when some thing or things like that would deserve to be on a "Blood On The Dance Floor - HIStory In The Mix" re-release or Super Deluxe Box Set.

Except that's not going to happen, so this is the prime time to release it. (Especially considering that "Blood on the Dance Floor," "Superfly Sister" and "Ghosts" were all recorded FOR the Dangerous album.)

The only thing that I like is the Hoodie...$65 though... :( The rest of those shirts are depressing. Looks like these were last minute or something.

the hoody looks overpriced...i only like the D25 and HTW shirts. the rest looks like no effort was put.

Back