Dangerous 25th anniversary month long celebration thread.

I can't even begin to fathom why the Black Panther segment was edited out. For me, that's the highlight of the video by far. Watching Michael just go wild for a few minutes is out of this world.

The Panther segment is great, but it's way too long for the daily rotation on music TV with that long outro with no music. Same reason why long album versions of songs always get edited for singles / radio play into 3-4 minutes.

Yeah, just like Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Bad, YRMW etc all have short versions.

Um, maybe the fact that he turns into a BLACK PANTHER has something to do with it?! That and he is fondling himself (!) constantly all throughout it (the last few minutes). Which is all cool and good with me (the fondling that is, eh, ha, ha! :) )! But many people find that to be offensive...or at least use to. It was and dare I say still is shocking! One almost wonders how and why he was able to get away with it?! It does play into the stereotype of the black man who cannot express and or articulate his thoughts using dialogue and instead chooses to resort to violence. So it is kind of a racist film.
BLACK PANTHER is Black Or White MV (short film) 25 years ago
Thailand was disappointed the BLACK PANTHER

The making of 'Black or White', which premiered around the world 25 years ago tonight. Here is the complete film:

hqdefault.jpg

such a pleasure to watch...

Hello all!

I personally think its pathetic on Sony's part that they haven't released a Dangerous 25 package. Dangerous is one of the MOST important of Michael's albums and is highly regarded amongst fans, for me it's a contender for my favourite album ever! Here's a video I made on my YouTube channel about Dangerous 25. It has my Wishlist as to what I would want to see on it and just a discussion about the whole thing. Please give it a watch if you can and let me know your thoughts! I have other MJ related content on my channel too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZscsScyMp8

for those who bought the shirts, did they arrive to you yet? if so, maybe we can get some pics of them on here.....im still waiting for mines

I suspect we are just days away from an announcement of "Dangerous 25" being released in a physical form!!! Hence why the online "celebration" was done the month before it's anniversary!!!

I suspect we are just days away from an announcement of "Dangerous 25" being released in a physical form!!! Hence why the online "celebration" was done the month before it's anniversary!!!
Technically...they didnt do a damn thing this whole month

I think the celebration is nearly over. - And nothing more will happen...

Sad...

this month of 'celebration' has been..... Not so celebratory!

1dfgkq_zpsie9gkp76.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I'm over it... but this was in my head for a while and I had to get it out. :p

Oh, no. I've already said it myself. If their is not an official release than the bootleggers ought to come up with their own slammin' package. But, yeah, there will be an official physical release. They aren't going to miss this opportunity.

I don't wanna be around AlexRox when November 26th passes and nothing happens.

Lol. I like when someone pisses you off you instantly call them a troll without giving a shit about their backstory.
AlexRox's behavior on here does point heavily towards trolling, and I'm not pissed about a damn thing, you sound mad as hell and pressed like a panini though.:rofl:
Did I hurt your feelings in another thread or something?:rollin:
Did you even mean to reply to me?:ermm:

Last edited:
AlexRox's behavior on here does point heavily towards trolling, and I'm not pissed about a damn thing, you sound mad as hell and pressed like a panini though.:rofl:
Did I hurt your feelings in another thread or something?:rollin:
Did you even mean to reply to me?:ermm:

How the hell does Alex sound like a troll? Basically, if Alex was a troll ,he'd be pissing everyone off...

How the hell does Alex sound like a troll? Basically, if Alex was a troll ,he'd be pissing everyone off...

There's more then one way to troll, and If you can't see how AlexRox sounds like a troll then I don't know what to tell you.:no:

Additionally, I just don't get pissed about the silly comments of random people on the internet, and most of AlexRox's comments are indeed silly and make very little or no sense.
Trolls don't have to always overtly try to piss everyone off to be a troll.:yes:

Edit: In general though, unless someone is insulting Michael (and even then sometimes I only get annoyed not mad) I'm one of those people that gives zero f***s about negative comments on the internet anyways.:yes:
I say what I want to say and if someone gets mad enough to hurl insults at me that's on them, I may or may not respond, and if I do get into a back and forth I end it when I feel like it. :)

I honestly don't understand what fun people get out of trolling on the internet, and I imagine that whatever happiness they get from it is rather perverse.
I just couldn't imagine myself being so invested in a thing such as trolling.

Last edited:
Oh, no. :mello: No one wants concerts. No one want new songs. Certainly not new exciting and great remixes. Definitely not any sort of physical product. Don't even consider a physical book with photos mere less words. -_- So...no. It's too hard to do "Dangerous 25" so that is cancelled. -_- Hopefully nothing new, exciting, or interesting happens with Michael Jackson again. Too much to ask for. Try not to raise the pulse level too much around here. There is a blank white page somewhere around here for you to look at and listen to though...

There's more then one way to troll, and If you can't see how AlexRox sounds like a troll then I don't know what to tell you.:no:

Additionally, I just don't get pissed about the silly comments of random people on the internet, and most of AlexRox's comments are indeed silly and make very little or no sense.
Trolls don't have to always overtly try to piss everyone off to be a troll.:yes:

Edit: In general though, unless someone is insulting Michael (and even then sometimes I only get annoyed not mad) I'm one of those people that gives zero f***s about negative comments on the internet anyways.:yes:
I say what I want to say and if someone gets mad enough to hurl insults at me that's on them, I may or may not respond, and if I do get into a back and forth I end it when I feel like it. :)

I honestly don't understand what fun people get out of trolling on the internet, and I imagine that whatever happiness they get from it is rather perverse.
I just couldn't imagine myself being so invested in a thing such as trolling.
I would imagine that the whole trolling thing comes about when a person dosent have much of a personal, professional and social life, is of limited intelligence and dosent have the ability to mix or communicate in the real world.

This isn't aimed at AlexRox by the way. I think she is very cute and still in school. I see her as just a young person who is still probably growing up, living at home and still learning.

Awww, shucks! :hysterical::wub::blush::upside_down: I didn't know these things about myself! I haven't even put a quarter in the machine yet and it is telling me all sorts of things! :bowling::innocent::sideways:

Question: What's up with the ordering of posts these days? It seems like some posts are pinned on certain pages while newer posts show up elsewhere and aren't added to the end of the thread. Was hoping to discuss some of our memories from 1991 and the release of Dangerous..

So about this anniversary....

Its all about Twitter man.

"When did you first hear Dangerous?"

"Isn't Dangerous brilliant?"

"Dangerous 25 celebration is ongoing!"

"Here's what Lucy in Scandanavia has to say about the time she bought Dangerous on tape!"

"Insert Dangerous 25 text here"

"DANGEROUS! RT"

...... What a celebration.

Back