Dangerous 25th anniversary month long celebration thread.

AlexRox's behavior on here does point heavily towards trolling, and I'm not pissed about a damn thing, you sound mad as hell and pressed like a panini though.:rofl:
Did I hurt your feelings in another thread or something?:rollin:
Did you even mean to reply to me?:ermm:

I agree and his ass needs to be removed on here if he doesn't stop his nonsense imo

His posts are sarcasam.not very good but all the same.

Anyway i see the above post now. Back to 25 talk

Last edited:
AlexRox getting banned is all the Dangerous25 celebration I need.

whos AlexRox and what did I miss? haha

dam, my order of the D25 shirts got back ordered! ugh

Maria Hassell ?@HassellMaria

Dangerous 25 Xmas'' Party #ReloadStores #MichaelJackson
CyrfrucXAAABw8x.jpg

So this is it? The celebration of the album is over?

Thanks estate.

I have notifications for every time the official MJ account tweets, but I've had to turn them off during the "celebration".

I wasn't to keen on a substandard anniversary package or re-release, but when I think of the god-awful albums that have had their 20 year, 20 year editions etc. released. It's a kick in the teeth to the artistic side of the man. Dangerous was his first real experiment and it came off spectacularly. Im a Bad guy, and Dangerous has some tunes that wouldn't be my favourite, but no one can deny this was when the safety wheels came off and he went to town with the ideas he had

I have notifications for every time the official MJ account tweets, but I've had to turn them off during the "celebration".

I wasn't to keen on a substandard anniversary package or re-release, but when I think of the god-awful albums that have had their 20 year, 20 year editions etc. released. It's a kick in the teeth to the artistic side of the man. Dangerous was his first real experiment and it came off spectacularly. Im a Bad guy, and Dangerous has some tunes that wouldn't be my favourite, but no one can deny this was when the safety wheels came off and he went to town with the ideas he had
I agree

I cant get over that we dont get a special cd release to celebrate this album,just what we got with the awsome Bad25

I cant get over that we dont get a special cd release to celebrate this album,just what we got with the awsome Bad25
I can't get over the 200watts thing. It's so unfair. I'm ready to share new/old material & can't. Owell i guess I'll go to mjhideout for that matter???

Same here. :( My favorite MJ album and it gets ignored. Sigh...

I do feel better about missing/forgetting the actual day now, though. I watched most of the short films while my friend watched them at the same time at her place and we texted back and forth. I bought a mini cake too, but it kinda tasted weird. =/ Oh well... the Estate did the bare minimum so I guess it's fine for me to do the same.

At least I bought the album on vinyl, and a shirt since there was a 10% off deal if you bought both together. But as is it was when I bought the calendar from the same site, it's taking a long time to ship. -_-

Imagine if we got in studio footage... And you know most of the Dangerous studio sessions he pretty much would have looked like Bad era... How interesting to watch!

Hopefully we will se more Dangerous era stuff. Both doc, studio footage, demos, live footage etc. etc.

Now sure would have been a logic time to release some of it in a D25 box - like BAD25...

But I hope we will se it in the future.

Imagine if we got in studio footage... And you know most of the Dangerous studio sessions he pretty much would have looked like Bad era... How interesting to watch!

That's the only thing I wanted. A documentary about seeing Michael recording in studio and watching the process of creating the album

^ Seriously, I mean all they needed was literally 5 min of footage spliced through a documentary to put a smile on all our faces.. shoot, we'd even take just the spliced footage without the documentary..

It's just crazy cuz there is soooo much footage out there. They could have made a making of anything... Making of (album/tour/any video) but nothing released? My guess would be Dangerous era was the most documented era.. That's when he really started diving into having a camera guy with him and documenting more and more.. (though he always did it before)..

anyone receive their t-shirts?

Not yet. I actually emailed OneLive (the company that runs the store) and got a response today claiming that they're back-ordered. The rep gave no estimate as to when they would be back in stock, so I think we just gotta wait for now. =/

Hopefully we will se more Dangerous era stuff. Both doc, studio footage, demos, live footage and not only an online celebration. Or maybe we need to wait its 35th anniversary? :-/

Ele74

I thought there will come out a dangerous Box like bad25 with the Tour Opening concert in munich and some Demos....
Hopefully in 2017....

Live in Bucharest on BD were also Nice for 25th anniversary, but nothing....

Back