David Gest Found Dead

Wo, I don't know why exactly but I was thrown off, I di no expect this... that's sad!

I had a weird experience over this--I was bored and decided to watch a DVD, but just for the fun of it, I decided to close my eyes and just reach for one without knowing which one it was--it was "The Life of an Icon." I had watched it years ago, and didn't like it on the whole--but had enjoyed SOME of it. Well, this time, I did enjoy it much more, especially appreciated the interviews with the guys that knew MJ when he was at Motown, still living in Gary, and the people who met him when he first came to LA. The people like Bobby Taylor, for example. Some of it still grated, but I found it much more enjoyable and important a contribution than I did at first viewing. So I was happy I watched it again. Then, the VERY NEXT DAY, I looked at the headlines and found David Gest had died. It was a shock.

R.I.P.

Well, saw this on my newsfeed today and I'm sure the source was a tabloid, so I won't copy it or give the name-but one of our favorite opportunists, Mark Lester, ran to this paper to give a story on David Gest today.

Apparently, he was also David's best friend in the world, and tried to help him when David suffered amnesia after he was beaten by Liza with her stiletto.

Jeez-what is WRONG with this guy?

Deary me. Waiting on brother in the straight jacket fiddes to come out next.

Well, saw this on my newsfeed today and I'm sure the source was a tabloid, so I won't copy it or give the name-but one of our favorite opportunists, Mark Lester, ran to this paper to give a story on David Gest today.

Apparently, he was also David's best friend in the world, and tried to help him when David suffered amnesia after he was beaten by Liza with her stiletto.

Jeez-what is WRONG with this guy?
Lester is such a creeper. It's amazing to me how much of a creep he continues to be.

I know Gest could be a bit much, but I always felt like his heart was in the right place and that he genuinely did love MJ. I'm glad about some of the stories he shared of him before he passed. Overall Gest always came across funny and likeable (I'm remembering his "Tea toe" thing with Katherine Jackson), and you could see why MJ spent time with him.

I remember hearing about this, and being truly shocked. He seemed like a very nice man, if a little odd at times. I still enjoy watching "Life of an Icon", plus the 30th anniversary clips on YouTube.

Been any news on the C.O.D. nothing much comes up on google

Back