Debbie Rowe- Interview ET Nov 4th

Why is it needed?

To me Debbie is no better than the Jacksons. I'm sure the interview will be "positive" and everyone will be in awe of Debbie once again, but I can only SMH at the exploitation of those kids by everyone involved - and yes, that includes Debbie. I can't see why their non-celebrity mother needs to go on ET and give an interview about them. Those kids need privacy and not be talked about on tabloid shows.

Last edited:
Debbie Rowe may be speaking out because Paris Jackson may be coming back home
for the Thanksgiving and Christmas.

When did she give this interview? Because she has been sick for the last week and still is.

Why is it needed?

To me Debbie is no better than the Jacksons. I'm sure the interview will be "positive" and everyone will be in awe of Debbie once again, but I can only SMH at the exploitation of those kids by everyone involved - and yes, that includes Debbie. I can't see why their non-celebrity mother needs to go on ET and give an interview about them. Those kids need privacy and not be talked about on tabloid shows.

Absolutely agree.

The lust for money in Hollywood is troubling. it's so easy to corrupt people out there.

How much is debbie getting paid for that? she certainly ain't doing that for free.

and Paris has suffered enough humiliation already. does she need a mother to discuss her suicide attempt on national television? what about her self-esteem?

at this rate I don't see Paris living too long. the damage are being inflicted upon her at such tender age, she'll have trouble adjusting, let alone live in peace.

Debbie Rowe may be speaking out because Paris Jackson may be coming back home
for the Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Ain't that tragic? the shameless exploitation of a frail little girl.

Absolutely agree.

The lust for money in Hollywood is troubling. it's so easy to corrupt people out there.

How much is debbie getting paid for that? she certainly ain't doing that for free.

and Paris has suffered enough humiliation already. does she need a mother to discuss her suicide attempt on national television? what about her self-esteem?

at this rate I don't see Paris living too long. the damage are being inflicted upon her at such tender age, she'll have trouble adjusting, let alone live in peace.

awww don't say that. try to keep the faith. I pray that paris lives a happy, healthy, long and successful life. Michael is watching over his kids. and I always include them in my prayers every night.

ok so we don't know even what she is saying but already convict her?

ok so we don't know even what she is saying but already convict her?

The info is that she will be on ET and IMO no matter what she says (I even said it will probably be "positive") she should not discuss her children on a tabloid show (or on any TV show). Those are kids who need their privacy, not be discussed on gossip shows. Those kids are not celebrities, nor is Debbie Rowe. The whole thing is madness.

640_vid_next_et_110113.jpg

I agree, there is no need for this interview. Hopefully Paris is fine...

1381217_665040973528264_2134075764_n.jpg

I agree, I don't see the need for the interview, it's not money - maybe it's celebrity idk. I don't doubt for one second that it will be positive but Paris needs her privacy, this is her story to tell when she is older and if she so chooses.

It's november 'sweeps' rating period. ET will drag this interview into eternity.
I like Debbie, but it's horrible and unforgiveable if this interview is about her daughter.

I do not understand why these people (the Jacksons\Debbie) think that their interviews are helping …

It is absolutely unnecessary and nothing good for.

I must admit that I do not like Paris being portrayed as “troubled teen” and I do support Debbie’s “disagreements” on some matters. Paris needs that kind of “protection”
BUT this protection also includes protection of her PRIVECY !!!
There’s no need to inform anyone about Paris privet life, especially about such hurtful thing and period in her life. It is nobody’s business to know and nobody’s right to discuss.

IMO it is a mistake to talk right now and about Paris at all.

Nothing of this crap happened while Michael was here. We must "thank" the Jacksons for feeding the sharks with the children creating a morbid interest around them! :no: Unfortunately, Debbie is contributing as well... I'd be interest to know if Paris is doing better through press release or something less invasive.

I doubt if it will make Paris happy to see comments about her mum/fam like these :(
its her own flesh and blood we are talking about.

I doubt if it will make Paris happy to see comments about her mum/fam like these :(
its her own flesh and blood we are talking about.
most of us are just saying this interview is not necessary and that Debbie should just sit down somewhere and be quiet. It's not like we're calling Debbie any nasty names or anything. IMO this interview is ridiculous and should not be happening.

Why is it needed?

Absolutely agree.

640_vid_next_et_110113.jpg

I agree, there is no need for this interview. Hopefully Paris is fine...

1381217_665040973528264_2134075764_n.jpg

Exactly. She needs to sit her ass down somewhere.

most of us are just saying this interview is not necessary and that Debbie should just sit down somewhere and be quiet. It's not like we're calling Debbie any nasty names or anything. IMO this interview is ridiculous and should not be happening.

Not?...

Seeing a photo of my mum like this, posted by my father's fans, would already make me depressive :(

^So you basically want Debbie to be above criticism? People are criticizing her actions, not calling her names.

Back