Debbie Rowe- Interview ET Nov 4th

What a tough call we fans have to make. On the one hand Debbie Rowe is on "ET" promoting something very worth while. That of helping those with a need.

In this case, horse therapy. Roger Waters of "Pink Floyd" is doing basically the same thing. Helping other's to what has been his livelihood, through music, to make yourself a better person and then, heal the world.

Since Debbie Rowe had established contact with her daughter, before she began attending a boarding school, that specializes in horse therapy, this may or may not continue, Debbie Rowe and Paris having a relationship. I chose to support Debbie Rowe on account of the innocence of her daughter, Paris Jackson. I so wish Debbie to be a tower of strength for Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson. I do not know if this is possible because of Debbie's arguments concerning where to place blame on what happened to Michael's demise. Debbie opening her mouth and the words that tumble out, make me shudder!

roger_waters_by_mike_coppola.jpg

Roger Waters returns to help wounded soldiers

Last edited:
KOPV;3929743 said:
I understand the misguided anger towards virtually everyone that knew information about any type of dependency or addiction Michael may have had. We should not put blame on those who knew about it when it was not them making the choice to do or not to do it. Every day people overdose while family members know what they struggled with, we cannot blame those who did not "fix" the situation when it has to be "fixed" by those making the decision to use or pro actively give (the dealer or DR)</SPAN>

Dozens of people knew there was a problem, hell even I picked up on some differences in Michael in 2001, and some in 2003 that did not seem “MJ”, I would be lying if it did not cross my mind that he could be under the influence of something. Yet I told myself “no, It’s Michael.. He wouldn’t”.. We alllll knew he had sleep issues, he’s publically spoke about it, and when any news report would say anything about dependency or addiction about Michael we cut them off forcing ourselves to think they are WRONG.. So we all turned our heads to some extent, we saw pics of MJ on a weekly bases, we saw how “thin” he was, he saw pics and footage of him leaving drs on an often bases.. Signs, signs, signs.. </SPAN>

And to say shame on Debbie for not doing anything because she knew he has trouble sleeping while on tour and has been medicated to sleep is ridiculous in my opinion.. We are talking over a decade of not being in each others lifes, Michael was not even on tour yet before he passed.. </SPAN>

It is NOT easy to deal with dependency, especially the type Michael had.. It wasn’t a recreational drug, it was drugs that DRs pushed and let him get to the point of needing. And no matter how dependant a patient gets, to those who try to intervene, they (dependant) would always find the excuse “DR says..” as a way of justification. </SPAN>

We all have misguided anger and sadness, for me – even towards myself, I ignored signs.. I saw him 7 days before he passed, I heard other fans talk about security leaving and bringing in brown bags. I watched footage of MJ acting odd,jumpy, out of it and not himself.</SPAN>

I excused it… hang me along the rest of them than. </SPAN>

KOPV It seems to me you have a different topic than what the others are talking about. You are stressing addiction and dependency in your posts including above. The idea that Michael had an addiction or dependency is not what the others are talking about. They are saying that Debbie is blaming crew and cameramen for not doing anything, yet she knew of prof use in the past and does not blame herself for doing nothing. So unlike Debbie, the crew and cameramen did not know about prof use. The posters are focusing on Debbie's emphasis on "pointing fingers on others to blame them." That is all.

Also, you keep stressing addiction as though Michael died because he was an addict. Michael died because he was given prof for sleep and not due to demerol addiction regardless of what you witnessed in 2001 & 2003. Those of us who followed the trial have an idea of what happened around that time and that situation did not kill him. During rehearsals when Michael was taking prof to sleep it was not because he had an addiction to painmeds, but because he needed desperate sleep. Otherwise he would be taking prof every single night of his life to go to bed.

/\ in previous posts people were speaking as of she should hold responsibility to michaels death..

Conrad Murray is responsible for Michael Jackson's death.

Back