Debbie Rowe threatens to sue Michael Jackson's doctor

addictMJJ

Proud Member
Debbie Rowe threatens to sue Michael Jackson's doctor

Debbie Rowe threatened to sue Michael Jackson's doctor over accusations she stole Demerol to supply to the late star.

The 54-year-old nurse got involved in a bitter war of words with dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein - who introduced Debbie to Michael after being employed as a nurse by him in the 1980s - on Twitter, after he alleged she took the powerful painkillers from his practice to feed the singer's addiction.

In his blog on Monday (09.22.13), Arnold wrote: "Debbie Rowe was giving Michael Demerol she stole from my office. She is a fraud! Just look at here."

Debbie - who is mother to two of Michael's kids, Prince,16, and 15-year-old Paris - strongly denied the claims in a series of furious tweets by insisting Klein was trying to deflect from what she believes is his involvement in the events that ultimately led to Michael's death from acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009.
She wrote: "So Klein wants to accuse me of stealing a controlled substance hmmmm I should probably be in prison since it's a felony yet I'm not.

"You can't stop the truth it's an injustice that Klein will never be tried for his involvement. He is a spineless enigma with a deadly touch. (sic)"

When a Twitter user asked her if she would take legal action the over "false" claims, Debbie replied: "I'm gonna."
The accusations come after Debbie had blamed Dr. Klein for fuelling Michael's drug addiction when she appeared in court during Katherine Jackson's billion dollar lawsuit against concert promoters AEG Live in July.
Katherine is suing the company for damages for their alleged role in the wrongful death of her son.

sources: http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ar...to-sue-michael-jacksons-doctor-225363642.html

That stupid @$$ Klein is out spewing lies again!

there were too many people who destroyed his life, Klein is just a fish in an ocean

Debbie says something different on her twitter regarding this.. Seems the suing part isn't true.

Debbie Rowe needs to close her Twitter account, in my opinion.

I mean, going back and forth with the various nuts who try and go at her is unnecessary and just brings her down to their level.

Debbie says something different on her twitter regarding this.. Seems the suing part isn't true.

So why don't people just post her tweets?

Prof is not a controlled drug. Did Debbie really say it was in her tweets? Klien is sick and should just focus on getting better. I guess he went to twitter to defend himself, but stating lies does not help. Debbie did not have to steal drugs. Klien wanted to remain in Michael's life and stardom. He would have willingly given drugs to Debbie for her to give to Michael, so this stealing story does not make sense.

I didn't see any mention of propofol .. Klien said pain killers, probably demoral ( a controlled substance)

Debbie should have outed Klein 30 years ago.. It's a little too late now to be blaming him for fueling MJ's addiction. She knew it years ago when she was right there watching him. What did she do then? She didn't say one word about it until MJ died. It's too late now

I didn't see any mention of propofol .. Klien said pain killers, probably demoral ( a controlled substance)

Yes you are right. Thanks for the correction. I saw the word prof and got everything twisted.

Debbie should have outed Klein 30 years ago.. It's a little too late now to be blaming him for fueling MJ's addiction. She knew it years ago when she was right there watching him. What did she do then? She didn't say one word about it until MJ died. It's too late now

For this and so many other things that have been said and revealed to us since June 25 ... I'll keep saying: EVERYONE is guilty. Each had its share of blame. -_-

Debbie Rowe needs to close her Twitter account, in my opinion.

I mean, going back and forth with the various nuts who try and go at her is unnecessary and just brings her down to their level.

Exactly. She should be thinking long-term as the mother of Michael's two children and rise above this gutter fight with the pitiful Klein and make better judgments. She looks unstable and undignified and exhibits behavior the psychiatrists treating Paris would question. That's not the kind of influence Paris needs when she comes out of treatment. Where is Debbie's impulse control? She needs to think about her potential role in Paris' life first, but if she can't, she shouldn't have a role then.

Last edited:
Her account is protected since 1 or 2 weeks I think.

EShe looks unstable and undignified and exhibits behavior the psychiatrists treating Paris would question. That's not the kind of influence Paris needs when she comes out of treatment. Where is Debbie's impulse control? She needs to think about her potential role in Paris' life first, but if she can't, she shouldn't have a role then.

I am not able to blindly trust on Debbie..... :nono: :fear: Poor Paris. :(

Now she really going to sue him:

i hear Debbie Rowe is going to sue me? For the semi-nude pictures she had taken of herself in my office at night? For the affair she had with Michael's body guard? For the Affair she had with the underage college boy whose room she crawled in with a ladder? How many Skeletons would you like? Why not sue me for not seeing your own children for 12 years! You should sue yourself for saying those terrible things about Michael. His issue was Propofol and you made him look like an addict.AWK

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=a.1062799381495.2011130.1571307064&type=1

:bugeyed

It's been a while since I saw the topless picture, wasn't Klein in it as well?

He’s throwing stones to hide his hands … That’s it. Debbie has done mistakes herself, we all do. But as far as I’m concern she’s always protected Michael.

I think, since Debbie started to communicate with Paris things got more complex and confusing …

There were not much tweets from her about MJ\Jacksons and so on before Paris suicide attempt, I guess.

IMHO Debbie takes a responsibility of that kind of protection… Maybe she thinks it’s an important and right way to protect her kids and their father.

Debbie has always been protective of MJ, and he knew he could depend on her. She was very honest in her testimony in court, and bless her heart for defending MJ once again.

Its just too late for everyone to care about who to blame... its all about $$$ now. Michael would not want everyone to argue or fight againts each other though...

I am not able to blindly trust on Debbie..... :nono: :fear: Poor Paris. :(

I don't trust Debbie at all although I would like to. She should not be around Paris at all.

Not to say that Klein doesn't have alot to answer for. I wish he had been a witness.

jrsfan;3911950 said:
I don't trust Debbie at all although I would like to. She should not be around Paris at all.

Not to say that Klein doesn't have alot to answer for. I wish he had been a witness.

The problem is – he would lie as usual anyway but his lies would be taken seriously.

This man rather needs a lie detector !!!

Allusio;3912143 said:
The problem is – he would lie as usual anyway but his lies would be taken seriously.

This man rather needs a lie detector !!!

The lie detector won't work, because if he works himself to believe those lies are true, he will pass the test.

True, Klien should not be a witness in the trial. He would put Michael further under the bus to make himself look good. Since both sides in the trial are using Michael to win, no one would cross-examine Klein in such a way to show that Klien is lying. Then we would have more devastating lies about Michael flying all over the place. Thank goodness no one asked this sick, unstable man to take the stand.

A mother does not have to be flawless to be a part of her children's life. Debbie may be outspoken, but she has a good heart. And that's all Paris needs right now is to loose her mother.

A mother does not have to flawless to be a part of her children's life. Debbie may be outspoken, but she has a good heart. And that's all Paris needs right now is to loose her mother.
I agree. In the end it Paris decision if she want a relationship and so no one should come between her and her mother.

I believe Klein on this.

I do too! I don't know why some people paint Debbie as some kind of a saint when it's clear she ISN'T. She's on that list of people that didn't have Michael's best interests at heart and used him, too. There are no clean hands in this Mike mess (except his kids').

Last edited:
Back