Diana Ross Will Be Interviewed By Oprah

I agree with some of you guys. I would like hear what Diana has to say about and MJ and how she felt about his death today. I'd like she had talked about him because whatever she would talk, it would be just nice things about him. Diana must have made a agreement to not be asked about him, because Oprah will talk about Michael for sure if she could. But she not talking about him also show her respect for him, she didn't feed the Oprah's program with more things about Michael Jackson. Diana is still loyal to him and I'm glad that Michael had someone like that in his life. That's why he chose her in his will.

And also, Diana is a good mother and that's another reason why Michael named her to take care of his children. I don't think he chose Diana just because he didn't have options of guardians for his children.

Last edited:
I thought that Winfreys show was over because she had her own station or something...

I can't be bothered to watch approximately 42 minutes of Oprah, so would someone who endured this torture please be a dear and tell us if Oprah harassed Diana over Michael, or over anything, really? I think Miss Ross is a great human being--certainly worthy of the respect Michael had for her.

I can't be bothered to watch approximately 42 minutes of Oprah, so would someone who endured this torture please be a dear and tell us if Oprah harassed Diana over Michael, or over anything, really? I think Miss Ross is a great human being--certainly worthy of the respect Michael had for her.

Diana showed the respect and class others have'nt, Michael was not discussed with Ms. Winfrey.

Good. I never doubted Diana, but I was worried that Winfrey would be her nosy and obnoxious self regardless. Glad to hear that wasn't the case. :)

Back