Did Michael get the gold leotard for the Dangerous Tour from Madonnas Blonde Ambition tour?

I am a bit jealous, the girls on here not only get to appreciate Michaels artistic genius, they also get potentially aroused as a bonus :cool: Pretty cool! ;)

Oh, and I hate the leotard, haha.

Oh believe me, it's VERY cool (y) :kickass::clap:

I actually liked the leotard... it was a bold choice.
But I never understood how he could wear the Smooth Criminal jacket and hat on top... that really looked like a mess.

0f6c6e3e457d04eb0ff253805b44749a.jpg

But I never understood how he could wear the Smooth Criminal jacket and hat on top... that really looked like a mess.

I don't mind that, but he could have saved Smooth Criminal for the 2nd half the shows and worn something like this. I'd prefer a more complete SC costume, but I don't think he would have had enough time to change into that.
hqdefault.jpg

To those who hate the Dangerous Tour costume, remember that it was this costume that inspired the gold History Tour costume with the gold pants that a lot of female fans love. So for some fans good did come from the Dangerous Tour costume.

To those who hate the Dangerous Tour costume, remember that it was this costume that inspired the gold History Tour costume with the gold pants that a lot of female fans love. So for some fans good did come from the Dangerous Tour costume.

I already loved the Dangerous tour outfit, but now I love it even more. Thanks to gold pants :woohoo:

So was working day & night & i still hate the blue pants. It shouldve been 1 gold suit imo

I don't think anything could have topped the BAD Tour 1988 costume. That was perfect

I see nothing wrong here at all. It would be easier to just add the jacket and hat, to save time.

Dangerous leotard FOREVAH!!!!!

Dangerous-3.jpg

02.jpg

hott.jpg

Brave.

Inventive.

Epic.

E.P.I.C.

I personally think the Dangerous Tour leotard was embarrassing as hell. His outfits on the previous tours were classy. With the leotard, he was trying way hard to come across as sexy. It was cringe-worthy. And leotard looked even more ridiculous when he wore the jacket over it, such as during Smooth Criminal and some J5 medley performances.

I personally think the Dangerous Tour leotard was embarrassing as hell. His outfits on the previous tours were classy. With the leotard, he was trying way hard to come across as sexy. It was cringe-worthy.

i'm not fan of it either. dangerous and history outfits is not my fav. except him wearing the jam jacket. but I have no problem if others do like these outfits. but I don't.

i'm not fan of it either. dangerous and history outfits is not my fav. except him wearing the jam jacket. but I have no problem if others do like these outfits. but I don't.

I like the Jam Outfits and MITM outfits from the Dangerous Tour, but I definitely don't like the leotard. I also don't understand the craze about gold pants from the History Tour.

His best dressing was on those small cameos for Diana Ross, the white suit when performing Rock with you or MJ taking the stage during Upside down in Jeans and a jacket. His clothing is also great for the Destiny/Triumph/Victory/Bad tours.

His best dressing was on those small cameos for Diana Ross, the white suit when performing Rock with you or MJ taking the stage during Upside down in Jeans and a jacket. His clothing is also great for the Destiny/Triumph/Victory/Bad tours.

I agree.

I like the Jam Outfits and MITM outfits from the Dangerous Tour, but I definitely don't like the leotard. I also don't understand the craze about gold pants from the History Tour.

Okay. I take that back I do like some of his outfits during the dangerous and history eras. for example remember the time. but yeah. i'm not a fan of the leotards either.

female fans like the gold pants. i'm kind of neutral with the gold pants. i really don't care to be honest. though it was kind of silly when you think about it.

I also don't understand the craze about gold pants from the History Tour.

Because you can see everything, if you know what I mean :D I'm definitely a gold pants lover!!! Those has got to be the sexiest pants ever invented, on the sexiest man that ever existed. God, do I just love how hot and sexy he looks in those pants, it's too much to take, just talking about it makes me hot. I think I need to go watch a HIStory tour concert RIGHT NOW!!!! I'm in need of a gold pants dose omg he is so sexy :clap: :sarmoti:kickass:

Because you can see everything, if you know what I mean :D I'm definitely a gold pants lover!!! Those has got to be the sexiest pants ever invented, on the sexiest man that ever existed. God, do I just love how hot and sexy he looks in those pants, it's too much to take, just talking about it makes me hot. I think I need to go watch a HIStory tour concert RIGHT NOW!!!! I'm in need of a gold pants dose omg he is so sexy :clap: :sarmoti:kickass:

You definitely need to get hosed with ice cold water!

Everybody has their own outfits they liked Michael in.

Hated mosts of Michael's outfits post 1993, I liked the Belt/Buckle style of the BAD era & the Sequins from The Jacksons' time-frame. But I absolutely fell in love with his simplest outfits, "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Black Or White", & "Man In The Mirror" has to be some of my favorites, along with the outfit from "Earth Song", another good one has to be the "Hawaiian Shirt" from the Triumph Tour. I love rehearsals because of this, Michael just wearing a regular shirt & just vibing around.

Leotard was alright, I didn't like it at first but I feel like it fits the whole general "style" of Dangerous, I always felt that "Dangerous" was about risks, sending a message & giving a sound that many would find head turning or wasn't being said loud enough, & the leotard was a pretty risky outfit compared to previous outfits.

I don't mind that, but he could have saved Smooth Criminal for the 2nd half the shows and worn something like this. I'd prefer a more complete SC costume, but I don't think he would have had enough time to change into that.
hqdefault.jpg

Where is this from haha? Looks cool!

Back