Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

but I'm not feeling romantic today *pouts* do I haaave to?

Maybe it will put me in a better mood though. I feel grumpy because of life stuff. Yeah it will probably lighten my mood.. alright I'll have a go at it.

Yessssss, do it!!! :clapping::clapping:I know you'll feel MUCH better afterwards! :D :lol:

Ah, okay, thanks for explaining Ape.

And I rather just read because I'm not really that good at coming up with the theories...I'll leave it to the "pros". :lol:

And weren't you gonna give us your two cents on Heaven Can Wait, Miss Ape? :lol: Where is it?? Where is it?? Huh? Huh? :lol:

Me too :lol: I'll just read instead of coming up with theories :D :kickass:

You're beautiful

Each moment spent with you is simply wonderful
This love I have for you girl its incredible
And I dont know what Id do, if I cant be with you
The world could not go on so every night I pray
If the lord should come for me before I wake
I wouldnt wanna go if I cant see your face, cant hold you close
what good
Would heaven be if the angels came for me Id tell them no
Sounds like he has spent time with this lady and loves her...whether this is in his dreams or in real life, it is too vague to say. possibilities? He sounds like he can't be with her, or he wouldn't say the bolded part... or I guess he could, because if it meant that his death would mean he can't see or hold her anymore then that could be a possibility as well.

No, if the angels took me from this earth
I would tell them bring me back to her
Its a chance Ill take, maybe Ill stay
Heaven can wait
Back seems to infer that he had been with her already, otherwise he would say "bring me TO her" not BACK to her.

Unthinkable
Me sitting up in the clouds and you are all alone
The time might come around when youd be moving on
Id turn it all around and try to get back down to my baby girl cant stand
To see nobody kissing, touching her couldnt take nobody loving you the way
We were
what good would heaven be if the angels come for me Id tell them no
Sounds like this is someone he has been with somehow? So does this shoot down the after 2003 theory? or does it simply mean that it was all in his dreams? The lady of his dreams? Or was she around before?

Just leave us alone, leave us alone
Please leave us alone
Talking to the angel of death here??

Last edited:
Can I just make up my own fairy tale to go along with all this no matter how outrageous? Like..throw all reality as we know it aside and play with the possibilities? Bring in the magic and mystery and IMpossibilities? I want to write my own story in this with things that are miraculous and improbable but really sweet. Even if totally far out there and unreal. Disney really could make it into a wonderful new animated romance.

Or should we stick with what we all know and accept in this realm we call reality?

I Just Want To Lay Next To You
For Awhile
You Look So Beautiful Tonight
Your Eyes Are So Lovely
Your Mouth Is So Sweet
A Lot Of People
Misunderstand Me
That's Because They Don't
Know Me At All
I Just Want To Touch You
And Hold You
I Need You
God I Need You
I Love You So Much
mmmm isn’t that so sweet? :wub:

FINALLY someone writing about Heaven Can Wait! :lol: I love that song! :yes: Thanks for sharing, Ape! Got more? :D :lol:

You guys should see Michael singing parts of Heaven Can Wait at the Killer Thriller party in 2002 in London! :stretcher: All these people were performing his songs on stage and MJ was up in the balcony watching, and he was singing along and when he sings Heaven Can Wait...AAAAAAWWWWWW! :wub: :stretcher: So cute!! Like he's totally getting into it...with eyes closed and all. :wub: (I know it only because I have it on film! :lol: I was there, but I "forgot" to watch MJ...:doh: :lol: But some fans filmed him and so I have all this footage of him at the party Maybe I could try to film it with my camera from the screen and post it? Hmmm....:scratch:

^^ awww that is lovely .. so adorable. That would be awesome if you could??:D I love that song. YES Ape, do you have more, that was wonderful.

OKay, I'll try. See if it will work...The video is really dark, so not sure how well it will show up when I film it from the screen...But lemme try. Back in a minute.

(Edit: Well...back as soon as I can find my damn camera! :lol: No idea where I put it this time! Can't ya tell how super organized I am! :lol:)

Last edited:
Okay here's the video...It's really crappy quality because I filmed it from my TV screen...Besides, the video is about 5 years old and I have watched it SO MANY TIMES (one of my FAVORITE videos ever...:D ) that the picture is getting all grainy already. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_nujMm5kA8

Anyways...just wanted to share because I love how MJ looks when he's singing "Heaven Can Wait"...:wub: He sings it like he means it. And look how his face lights up when that song starts! :wub: Lucky girl, who ever he was thinking of! :lol:

Okay here's the video...It's really crappy quality because I filmed it from my TV screen...Besides, the video is about 5 years old and I have watched it SO MANY TIMES (one of my FAVORITE videos ever...:D ) that the picture is getting all grainy already. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_nujMm5kA8

Anyways...just wanted to share because I love how MJ looks when he's singing "Heaven Can Wait"...:wub: He sings it like he means it. And look how his face lights up when that song starts! :wub: Lucky girl, who ever he was thinking of! :lol:

Great video. hah awww MJ was singing along. He is so in love :) :D... That song is so great too!!!Thanks Summer .

Last edited:
AWWW omg. :wub: Michael in that video, so sweet everyone was singing along to a song that means a lot to him and knew all the words. :lol: He looks so happy. :wub: and yes, lucky girl whoever he was thinking about.

wowwww , this is a beautiful video ..
Do you have any other video from that night ? MJ singing any other songs ??
Thanks

Well I have like about at least 2 hours of footage...:lol: Save the link to my YouTube page, , maybe I'll add more footage from that night there. I'm too tired to do it now, but maybe I'll have some time to do it tomorrow....Okay? :) By the way, is that you on your avatar? I love that dress! :) I want one! :lol:

Anyways...back on topic. :lol:

Last edited:
I cant watch the video cause my government Turkey do not let me enter into this page. you cant enter into youtube.com in Turkey cause you tube is banned...

thank you summer

Thank you, Thank you, we are back and able to enjoy this beautiful thread!!!
Since, I have seen a few post about the trial specifically, I thought about this: Did you all notice how on February 14th 2005 (Valentine's Day), Michael wore a beautiful bright and "tailored looking" Red Vest?! Why is this important you ask? Here's my answer, Michael had already begun rebutting rumors about he and the nanny being marrried. Why would a single man acknowledge the ONE DAY IN THE YEAR, set aside for Romance and Love wear the signature color of Red? Because, he was paying respect and showing his devotion and love to the one who holds his heart.
Most married men DO NOT WEAR RED on valentine's day, this maybe small to some but it was not to Michael, HE WAS MAKING A STATEMENT. He was telling us loud and clear; he too was in love and had his valentine back in his life.

Then again, MJ always wears red. :lol: But that would be romantic if he did that on purpouse. You know, wear red for Valentine's Day. I guess I missed that...I have never really payed much attention to Valentine's Day or what happens on that day (I'd say I'm pretty grumpy on that day...Not fun to watch all these happy couples walking around hand in hand and buying presents when you're single yourself. *pouts* :lol:). But MJ wearing red on that day. That's sweet. :) Maybe I should do that next year?! Just for fun and to not feel "left out". :lol:

Last edited:
You guys are so funny...I never thought of this stuff....I just hope this thread isn't too too intrusive...all we are doing is conjecturing about lyrics and clothes and their meanings, are we not here?

It's just a guessing game, more or less, Linda. :lol: It's fun, but you're right...at the same time I hope MJ won't mind IF he ever comes here. I mean, if he reads all this stuff he's probably like "OMG, they are insane! My fans are insane!!" :doh: :lol: Nah Mike...we're just helpless romantics :wub: (who have too much time on their hands)...:lmao: :lmao:

Then again, MJ always wears red. :lol: But that would be romantic if he did that on purpouse. You know, wear red for Valentine's Day. I guess I missed that...I have never really payed much attention to Valentine's Day or what happens on that day (I'd say I'm pretty grumpy on that day...Not fun to watch all these happy couples walking around hand in hand and buying presents when you're single yourself. *pouts* :lol:). But MJ wearing red on that day. That's sweet. :) Maybe I should do that next year?! Just for fun and to not feel "left out". :lol:

Yep summer, you are right, Red is not an uncommon color for Michael to wear
However ,During most the trial Michael mainly wore more subdued, sophisticated and court appropriate colors. Red on valentine's day looked pretty significant to me, even my own husband made a comment about it.

Hey....I have one song...What about "Farewell my SUMMER love"...?

"Farewell my SUMMER love...farewell...Girl, I WON'T FORGET YOU"...*flips hair* :zformation:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry, I had to! :lol: I was just listening to that song and after reading thsi thread it cracked me up because of it mentioning "SUMMER"...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyways...carry on....don't mind me! :lol: I'm just a clown. If you haven't noticed already! :lol:

Thank you, Thank you, we are back and able to enjoy this beautiful thread!!!
Since, I have seen a few post about the trial specifically, I thought about this: Did you all notice how on February 14th 2005 (Valentine's Day), Michael wore a beautiful bright and "tailored looking" Red Vest?! Why is this important you ask? Here's my answer, Michael had already begun rebutting rumors about he and the nanny being marrried. Why would a single man acknowledge the ONE DAY IN THE YEAR, set aside for Romance and Love wear the signature color of Red? Because, he was paying respect and showing his devotion and love to the one who holds his heart.
Most married men DO NOT WEAR RED on valentine's day, this maybe small to some but it was not to Michael, HE WAS MAKING A STATEMENT. He was telling us loud and clear; he too was in love and had his valentine back in his life.

Thats a good point..its very interesting that you pointed this out!!!

You guys are so funny...I never thought of this stuff....I just hope this thread isn't too too intrusive...all we are doing is conjecturing about lyrics and clothes and their meanings, are we not here?

I am sure you didn't mean to offend anyone here by saying/asking, "are we not here?" Since, I brought up the clothes facture, allow me please to respond to that: Yes, Linda, I am completely here, (aside from the days when, work, my husband and kids get on my last nerve and not give me a break.)lol I apologize if my mentioning the color of Michael's vest made you uneasy to the point of questioning my sanity, To me it too can be looked at in more ways than one, its ok, if you differ in my interpertation.
Would you like to try interperting a song, lyrics or Michael's actions for us to read?

Moddie if you think anyone would be questioning your sanity (I don't think they are) I could post my fairy tale version of all this (I haven't written it, just if I let my imagination go Im sure I could come up with one) and then everyone could question my sanity, and yours, and everyone else's will be SAFE!

What I love about all of this is it is very nice to see him looking like he feels uplifted...like he has something nice to think about that is not painful. When you're in love, you have nice things to think about throughout the day. And if you can couple that with other things in your life that's going well too, it just tops it all off.

Mike deserves happy thoughts. He has spent the majority of his life making other people happy and he deserves to be happy too.

thankyou summer , yes its me on the avatar ...thank for my dress lol
I ll keep the link on youtube to see the other video !! I want to see speechless specially lol how he react??
Thankyou so much ....

Back