Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I've not seen the film, but have read the book. I loved it, even though it was. . unsettling.

This thread is about love, and miracles, and magic, and faith, and symbols, and ideas. It's become addictive, if I may put it that way? It's like some sort of beautifully woven tapestry of many threads, of many colors. Some reach their ends. . seem to end. . but then are picked up again.

What if Michael could time-travel? Do you really think he can't? If we all cry at the same time? Does he need our help, in some way? What if he did?????

He was (is?) a human-being, but extremely inquisitive, sensitive, and had a love of learning. He was a very old soul. He was a spiritual person, and very advanced in that, I think. He was not perfect. .he was human. . but he was GOOD.

There are different kinds of "knowing." Right and left brain? We need BOTH. Michael was self-educated. He had a library of ten-thousand books! He knew a lot about a lot, in conventional ways. He also has said that his music did not COME from him. That he was just a conduit, somehow? I believe it. . . . I know it. I am a writer, and my writing comes that way, too. It just is what it is. But from where? The answer is different for different people, depending on culture and spiritual beliefs. Isn't it? But maybe from the same Source?

I won't say here what I think what really happened at the end, except. . he was so unfinished . . . ?

Time and memory are interesting? (There have been many times when I've "previewed" the future. I'm LIKE that, ok? It just is what it is. . .)

We go about in a bubble of the present. Always NOW. A series of "nows," like a line made of individual points, some erasing themselves as we move ever-forward, to be replaced by others. We remember so little, really, of yesterday and the yesterdays before that? A string of days that stretch BACK, into the past? Of all those days, conversations, events, we remember so little, really. In that string of days and moments, there are some that are indelible. The moment we heard of Michael's "passing" is one of those, for each of us, individually. It was like a threshold had been crosssed that shifted our world? I was actually amazed and encouraged that this thread continued? I used to lurk here. I had no idea how it would go forward, yet it has, and the tapestry of many colors continues.

I have a lot of education. I also believe.. BELIEVE. .in magic, very much. I think in this modern world, we are so science-driven, so commerce-driven, that we do not embrace the mysterious, nearly enough. We want to KNOW, exactly, when "exactly" may not always be possible? We need to find, again, the poetic and the mysterious, to be fully ourselves. I believe, that someday, everything that can be imagined. . can happen. Michael believed in/hoped for. . a healed world. I still think that can happen.

With all that said, maybe you can help me with something? There is a video I seem to have lost. About Michael. . like a collage. The song to it had the words, something like, "Do you know?. . you are so beautiful." And then images of Michael's face. The lyrics were also. . "All the way to the end," or something like that? A lot of the images were from the "Stranger in Moscow" era, in pics. I NEED to have this video again, so can you please help me find it? I've searched everywhere, but cannot find it. . . There was something to it. . a message.. that I've tried, and failed, to find again (lost when my computer crashed). Anyone know this one? Post a link?

Anyway. . . . . have a good evening, gentle people.

Vic

What made me smile at the end of the movie was when they said something like "He is always right here". I can't remember the exact quote but it was something like that and it made me smile through the tears because I was thinking "Imagine if it was like that with Michael too!". Anyways, the idea in the movie was very intriguing and I loved it. I'm not sure how much of it could ever be possible, then again, I also always think that look at everything we know now and the technology we have now... al things we never thought were possible like only 20 years ago. I think there are still so much we don't know, and scientists have said that humans use only 10% of their actual brain capacity...Imagine if we used all 100% of it! Imagine the possibilities. :wild: :scratch:Anyways, I couldn't keep this thread out of my mind when I was watching that movie because it went so well with this thread, and I was like "Imagine if that was the 'Love in the dark'-story...If that was MJ and that LITD girl!"...(Was not sure I wanted it to be that at the end of the movie, but I liked the thought in the beginning).

Anyways, do I believe MJ could time travel? Well, I guess knowing what we know now technology wise and "science wise"...I'd say, the IDEA is beautiful...but no. But who knows for sure really what we are really capable of doing. Like I said, I am convinced there are amazing things we'll be able to do in the future when we learn to use our brains more efficiently. Also, has any of you heard about Dr. Emoto's experiment with water? "Messages from water"? He discovered that music, environment and even just THOUGHTS can effect the way water crystals form. Bad environment, angry music and negative thoughts made the water crystals become deformed and ugly...and beautiful music, and positive thoughts created the most beautiful water crystals. I thought that was fascinating. I mean, when you consider a human body consists about 70% out of water...imagine what his discovery means! Also, has any of you read the book "What the Bleep Do We Know"...or any "quantum physics" books written by some of the scientists? It's really fascinating stuff. I have several books that hve to do with quantum physics and all that and it is incrediably intrigueing, and a reason why I'm open to "what if's". Because these are top scientists who are studying and writing about all this stuff...not some random people who were just released from some mental institute. Anyways, I don't know what my point is, but check out some quantum physics books and read about the water thingy. And what did that one message from MJ say last year? "Higher consciousness...subconscious being God". :scratch: :cheers: It never hurts to "expand one's horizons" conscious wise, does it? I mean, how can the human mind EVER discover anything if we close our minds to new ideas. I bet that's what scientists do...dream "big" and go "Well what about this one?! Imagine if this was possible!" and then they examine it and see if it COULD be possible. You know, not censor thoughts about what they THINK could or could not be possible, but just let ANYTHING be possible in their mind for a while without censorship, and then go from there. Anyone follow me and know what I mean? :lol: *singing* "To dream the impossibile dream"...:lol:

THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM (from The Man of La Mancha)

To dream ... the impossible dream ...
To fight ... the unbeatable foe ...
To bear ... with unbearable sorrow ...
To run ... where the brave dare not go ...
To right ... the unrightable wrong ...
To love ... pure and chaste from afar ...
To try ... when your arms are too weary ...
To reach ... the unreachable star ...

This is my quest, to follow that star ...
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far ...
To fight for the right, without question or pause ...
To be willing to march into Hell, for a Heavenly cause ...

And I know if I'll only be true, to this glorious quest,
That my heart will lie will lie peaceful and calm,
when I'm laid to my rest ...
And the world will be better for this:
That one man, scorned and covered with scars,
Still strove, with his last ounce of courage,

Im not really sure if i truly belive that there is "the one" ,but i do belive that respect & mutual love is the key to any relationship. Without that love just anit gonna work out - PERIOD! And it does help if u and that person share the same vaules & morals , i cuz it does bring two ppl closer togther and makes it easier to love one another. But if the there is such a thing called "soulmate" i say BRING IT ON!!! it would be nice to think that everyone on this wonderful planet has their own soulmate to love .

I do believe in soulmates and I do believe there is something that is "the one"...I'm just not sure if all of us are meant to get married and have kids. Maybe God had other things planned for some people...some other kind of "mission", for what ever reasons? I do believe things happen for a reason. :scratch: And i do believe all of us have some kind of "mission" and "purpouse" for being here, no matter how small and "insignificant" that "mission" might be. I mean, (and some may think this is absolutely stupid and insane, but I don't care, it's what I think)...do you know what just a simple smile can sometimes do? I think a lot of people are not aware of small things like that. So you know...what if your mission was for example to be in the right place at the right time to give that smile to someone who really needed it that moment. And that smile saved their life? Ad imagine if that person became something important later on...some revolutionary scientist who discovers the cure for some disease or something equally astonishing, and we would have lost that person, had it not been that one smile that gave him/her hope in human kind? It's just a random example, but I hope you know what I mean with "small things" that could have a huge impact for the whole world, even though those things might seem insignificant to us. I mean, how much does a smile cost? How much of your time does it take? Or something equally simple that takes none of our time nor money, but could mean the world to someone.

Anyways...just some random thoughts. I hope I don't sound like a complete "nut". :lol:

I do believe in soulmates and I do believe there is something that is "the one"...I'm just not sure if all of us are meant to get married and have kids. Maybe God had other things planned for some people...some other kind of "mission", for what ever reasons? I do believe things happen for a reason. :scratch: And i do believe all of us have some kind of "mission" and "purpouse" for being here, no matter how small and "insignificant" that "mission" might be. I mean, (and some may think this is absolutely stupid and insane, but I don't care, it's what I think)...do you know what just a simple smile can sometimes do? I think a lot of people are not aware of small things like that. So you know...what if your mission was for example to be in the right place at the right time to give that smile to someone who really needed it that moment. And that smile saved their life? Ad imagine if that person became something important later on...some revolutionary scientist who discovers the cure for some disease or something equally astonishing, and we would have lost that person, had it not been that one smile that gave him/her hope in human kind? It's just a random example, but I hope you know what I mean with "small things" that could have a huge impact for the whole world, even though those things might seem insignificant to us. I mean, how much does a smile cost? How much of your time does it take? Or something equally simple that takes none of our time nor money, but could mean the world to someone.

I always say that everything in life does not happen by chance. Everything has a great significance. :yes: Small things sometimes or often are overlooked by people. :( It should not be so. Why is the little things that come the big things. :)

Everything would be unveiled easier, but then lose the grace of the mystery! ^_^
:doh: 10%? It is almost nothing. Hey, then the person has no brain. lol! The scientists are completely wrong. :yes:

Last edited:
I think there are still so much we don't know, and scientists have said that humans use only 10% of their actual brain capacity...Imagine if we used all 100% of it! Imagine the possibilities. :wild: :scratch:

Everything would be unveiled easier, but then lose the grace of the mystery! ^_^ And by the way...I love mystery!!! :)

I always say that everything in life does not happen by chance. Everything has a great significance. :yes: Small things sometimes or often are overlooked by people. :( It should not be so. Why is the little things that come the big things. :)

Everything happens because it has to happen! And everything is a test, a test of life! ;)

Thank you, God, for everything,
The big things and the small.
For "every good gift comes from God"...
The giver of them all.
And all too often we accept, without any thanks or praise,
The gifts God sends as blessings, each day in many ways.
And so at this Thanksgiving Time, we offer up a prayer...
To thank you, God, for giving us a lot more than our share.

First, thank you for the little things
That often come our way,
The things we take for granted
But don't mention when we pray,
The unexpected courtesy, the thoughtful, kindly deed,
A hand reached out to help us in the time of sudden need.
Oh, make us more aware, dear God, of little daily graces
That come to us with "sweet surprise"
From never-dreamed-of places.

Then, thank you for the "Miracles"
We are much too blind to see,
And give us new awareness
Of our many gifts from Thee,
And help us to remember
That the Key of Life and Living
Is to make each prayer a Prayer of Thanks
And every day Thanksgiving

-Helen Steiner Rice

The giver of them all.

That often come our way,

And help us to remember

-Helen Steiner Rice

:rolleyes: ^_^ Amen!!

The giver of them all.

That often come our way,

And help us to remember

-Helen Steiner Rice

Oh God, it was so beautiful. :wub: This is my prayer that night. :yes:

Thanks for sharing. :)

:rolleyes: ^_^ Amen!!
:doh:

Hey! This should be MJ's LITD's theme song!:lol::lmao:
j/k I've always loved this song! So inspirational. Thanks summer!

Last edited:
Summer your words are music to my ears!!! Very interesting your placing... Ah if everyone thought so .. (sigh)

wow! That was enough for to have a good night's and sweet dreams ... Thanks!

Summer your words are music to my ears!!! Very interesting your placing... Ah if everyone thought so .. (sigh)

wow! That was enough for to have a good night's and sweet dreams ... Thanks!

Aaaaw thanks! :hug:

And in your smile, live my dreams :wub::wub:
moonwalker14.jpg

Aaaaw thanks! :hug:

Thanks for the prayer :hug:
God bless you!:angel:

I can't stay without laughing too

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:
I belive that laughter is one of the main factors of true happiness, as long as what ur laughing at is in good taste . Laughter brings love togther like plants need water, love wont work without a lil bit of laughter in it!

I belive that laughter is one of the main factors of true happiness, as long as what ur laughing at is in good taste . Laughter brings love togther like plants need water, love wont work without a lil bit of laughter in it!

Exactly! :yes:
I leave here a song from "Xuxa" (yes, my child side mastered me)

The secret of life is joy
What a simple laugh can give
Laughter is the best medicine
To end boredom
Who will not like

The sadness will stay out
And you raise your mood
Giving a laugh
It costs nothing
It's awesome

Is always young people who love to laugh
It's with nothing who knows only grumble
Live happily who makes the children smile
With good humor the world can change

Experience the joy
Experience the slapstick
Live the good humor
Long live the laughter

He, He, He
Ha, Ha, Ha
Que, Que, Que
Qua, Qua, Qua, Ra, Qua, Qua

:D

Xuxa and Michael
michaeljacksonexuxa.jpg

Last edited:
Xuxa? :wild: OMG! lol! :doh:

Tha, you dig up these things from the bottom of the chest and I feel so old. lol! :wild:

*This picture of Xuxa with Michael kills me with envy (good). If I am not mistaken this picture was taken of the two in Chile. She also met Neverland. :( She said that day they talked a lot about the world and the children and watch movies together in his cinema Neverland.

I remember a few years ago she gave an interview talking about this meeting of the two. She said had saved the lollypop or ball (not remember) that Michael gave her. I do not know if she keeps up today. I would keep forever as a souvenir. :)

Last edited:
Xuxa? :wild: OMG! lol! :doh:

Tha, you dig up these things from the bottom of the chest and I feel so old. lol! :wild:

*This picture of Xuxa with Michael kills me with envy (good). If I am not mistaken this picture was taken of the two in Chile. She also met Neverland. :(

I also feel old when my mind brings those memories! (hey, this makes me remeber "it's not old, just older" :) !) How long, right?! ^_^

Yes, this picture was taken in Chile! And look at the Xuxa's face of silly! :D
I also feel a little envy (good), Ash! Not only of Xuxa, but everyone had the chance to meet Michael! :closedeyes:

I remember a few years ago she gave an interview talking about this meeting of the two. She said had saved the lollypop or ball (not remember) that Michael gave her. I do not know if she keeps up today. I would keep forever as a souvenir. :)

Me too! :yes: :lol:

And sad and unfortunate ones who did not know Michael. I am an example. :(

You're in good company. I never got to meet him either. :cry: I saw him close up a few times, but that's not equal to "meeting" him because he was close by only for a few seconds and we didn't talk. :( Those who got to meet him and talk to him are so lucky. Wish I could have met him. Even just once. :cry:

And sad and unfortunate ones who did not know Michael. I am an example. :(
http://translate.google.com/translate_s?hl=pt-BR&source=translation_link
:( :(

You're in good company. I never got to meet him either. :cry: I saw him close up a few times, but that's not equal to "meeting" him because he was close by only for a few seconds and we didn't talk. :( Those who got to meet him and talk to him are so lucky. Wish I could have met him. Even just once. :cry:

I already feel very happy if only I would have come near him! The maximum that I get was getting on the door of the stadium when he made the show here in Brazil! :(

You at least got close to him for a few seconds. And I never saw him up close and far from? Michael was 3 times in my country and I could never go to a show of it. God was not through with me. My situation is worse than yours. lol! :wild: :(The American fans are very lucky.

For comfort, plus a picture of my archive MJ:

2hz4kmg.jpg

Michael may not have known all their fans personally. But he felt all our love, respect and admiration for him. So, remember that Michael always loved and always love us unconditionally. So, for that simple fact we should feel happy and honored by Michael's love for us. :D :wub:

You at least got close to him for a few seconds. And I never saw him up close and far from? Michael was 3 times in my country and I could never go to a show of it. God was not through with me. My situation is worse than yours. lol! :wild: :(The American fans are very lucky.

Yeah!! Our situation is worse, Ash! We was so close to him but so far.... :(

For comfort, plus a photo of my archive MJ:

2hz4kmg.jpg

I love you more, Angel! :wub:

Michael may not have known all their fans personally. But he felt all our love, respect and admiration for him. So, remember that Michael always loved and always love us unconditionally. So, for that simple fact we should feel happy and honored by Michael's love for us. :D :wub:

I'm feel very happy and honored!!

For Michael:

"Just like a star across my sky
Just like an angel off the page
You have appeared to my life
Feel like I'll never be the same
Just like a song in my heart
Just like oil on my hands
Honor to love you"

:wub: :wub: :wub:

:( :(

I already feel very happy if only I would have come near him! The maximum that I get was getting on the door of the stadium when he made the show here in Brazil! :(

For comfort, plus a picture of my archive MJ:

2hz4kmg.jpg

I'm very grateful that I got to see him as many times as I did and close up too. I'll always have the memories to look back to and they always make me smile. They will always be very dear to me...very precious to me. And I will always keep those memories close to my heart. But still, I always wished I could have gotten to meet Michael and talk to him for a while and maybe get to hear what he thought about things...You know, it would have been interesting to know what his take on some things were and fun to know if his thoughts were anything similar to mine. :scratch:I always wished I could get to meet him, but don't get me wrong, I really REALLY appreciate just having been able to see him too! I really do appreciate it and understand I was very fortunate. And I feel truly grateful for it. I really really do. :yes:

I'm very grateful that I got to see him as many times as I did and close up too. I'll always have the memories to look back to and they always make me smile. They will always be very dear to me...very precious to me. And I will always keep those memories close to my heart. But still, I always wished I could have gotten to meet Michael and talk to him for a while and maybe get to hear what he thought about things...You know, it would have been interesting to know what his take on some things were and fun to know if his thoughts were anything similar to mine. :scratch:I always wished I could get to meet him, but don't get me wrong, I really REALLY appreciate just having been able to see him too! I really do appreciate it and understand I was very fortunate. And I feel truly grateful for it. I really really do. :yes:

Yes, of course! :)
How much more we get, much more we want, right?! ;)

:wub:

Yes, of course! :)
How much more we get, much more we want, right?! ;)

In a way yes...but only because I thought he was an intelligent, insightful, kind, talented and fun person. At least that's the impression I got. That's why I always wished I could meet him and get to talk to him. Not because he was a superstar, but because I thought he was a person one could have learned a lot from and who really seemed to have such great insight into life, what's going on in the world, etc. He came across as such a smart, kind person and it would have been so great to have gotten the chance to talk to him for a while sometime. :scratch:And he seemed to be so much fun to be around too since he was a kid at heart. I always have loved people who are like that. Who are smart and with whom you can have great conversations with, but who can also kid and joke around. I love that quality in a person. Couldn't have been bothered to even dream about meeting him nor make any kind of effort if I would have thought he's an arrogant airhead. :puke: :lol:

In a way yes...but only because I thought he was an intelligent, insightful, kind, talented and fun person. At least that's the impression I got. That's why I always wished I could meet him and get to talk to him. Not because he was a superstar, but because I thought he was a person one could have learned a lot from and who really seemed to have such great insight into life, what's going on in the world, etc. He came across as such a smart, kind person and it would have been so great to have gotten the chance to talk to him for a while sometime. :scratch:And he seemed to be so much fun to be around too since he was a kid at heart. I always have loved people who are like that. Who are smart and with whom you can have great conversations with, but who can also kid and joke around. I love that quality in a person. Couldn't have been bothered to even dream about meeting him nor make any kind of effort if I would have thought he's an arrogant airhead. :puke: :lol:

I agree! :yes:
He is the kind of person we can talk about everything! If I had only half the intelligence that he has ..... ^_^

Yeah, got ya now Ape. :lol: Thanks. :) And I agree (and like I said earlier already)...I truly think that when it's "the right one"...things will naturally fall into their place. I really believe that. :yes: But here's a question: Do you guys think that everyone is meant to be with someone? Or do you think some people have other purpouse of being here? I mean, you'd think that God would want everyone to feel truly loved and to be able to be with someone special...and feel special. Yet some people will go through life without being blessed with such love. So why do you think that is? Are they doing something wrong, or does God have other reasons and other kind of "mission" for those ones, instead of raising a family? :scratch:

What is LOVE? Hmmmmm.....

I think we all have our own definition of what LOVE is and yes I do believe we all have a significant purpose here on this earth and beyond. I don't know that I'm personally meant to have a husband and kids. I raised my friends daughter, I'm an auntie, I love my animals and that is one of my purposes in life, I LOVE them all unconditionally more than words could ever say. They make me happy and LOVE me in return as I am and without any expectations. If I'm gifted someday with meeting someone that shares the same ideals, morals, etc.. with me, that's fine with me, if not that's ok to. I don't need a man for my life to go on. :) My thoughts on relationship, well I've put many of those in the "True Love" thread in the RT section. But I'll add something here that's been on my mind lately about what I think LOVE is about.

imo I think first and foremost we need to have SELF-LOVE, because without that there is no way one could ever LOVE someone else, you end up searching for something because you feel like it's needed, and needy is not LOVE imo. When we have SELF-LOVE, then we really have all the LOVE we need in life to be happy. When we carry ourselves with LOVE in our heart, we recognize and do the little things throughout life that may seem insignificant to others but we know they come from our heart and that's LOVE. Sure having a significant other to share that ROMANTIC LOVE with is something special, but it's not something we NEED in order to survive, life will go on.

So many people don't realize that we were all born with LOVE inside, it surrounds us everyday and everywhere, it's in everything we see, touch, feel, hear, taste. People need to stop searching for LOVE and start living life. That is our purpose imo, to share with others what we were already born with. LOVE is part of our human nature, it's not something we need to try and create or go looking for, it's already inside all of us.

Just a few of my thoughts on it :unsure: LOL. I have more but my brain is too tired to organize them all :lol: maybe I'll share them another time.....:)

Back