Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Thanks, honey! "Montinho" :hug:

:closedeyes:

:lol:

To balance our hearts:

89218819xx.jpg

:wub:

OMG! My heart is not balanced with that beautiful image. My heart jumped! :wild: :wild: :wild: :wub::wub::wub:

Um ... I think MP isa "she.":smilerolleyes:
:lol: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

:swoon: :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm beginning to think that maybe the whole thing was just one big misunderstanding.

Just as Justus said, that MJ never knew that "she"" was his true soulmate, perhaps "she" never knew that he was hers. Like MJ sings in "This Is It," "... I never heard a single word about you, falling in love was not my plan, I never thought that I would be your lover, please just understand ..."

Maybe she felt that way too. I mean, to himself and his family, MJ may have been just a regular guy, but to her, maybe he
seemed untouchable
, unreachable, you know,
out of her league.
"She" probably
never dreamed that she would be his lover
for sure!

And, look at their situation. Who was there in either of their lives who would've been able to help them sort our their feelings? Would anyone in MJ's family or camp have said to him, "Hey, those visions you've been having are actually glimpses of your soulmate that God has been giving you. You ought to pray that He will help you find her."?

Also, on her side, who would've said, "Hey, those intense feelings you have for Michael Jackson means that he is your soulmate and we're gonna help unite the two of you."?

Well, if one is living on Fantasy Island (where I'm currently living, heh, heh:)) then that may have happened, but in "real" life, most people are pretty skeptical and cynical. Of course, in their defense, it is a
pretty unique situation and perhaps they just wouldn't have been able to comprehend exactly what was going on or how to help.

Ha! Ha! Yeah, a female "Michael Jackson," as ashtanga says.:)

:punk:I wholeheartedly agree...
However, whether or not there was/is truly that chosen one...and...if she is a reflection of Mr.Jackson like it has been mentioned...

I am sure she cherished/cherishes her close relationship that she had with him. I would think knowing the great lengths that he took to protect his privacy she would "never" disrespect that intimate love between the two of them or his family.

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Hello guys! :)
I just came to say that I'm following everything! I don't know what to talk today! :giggle: But ... "a beautiful picture is worth a thousand words" then ...

lindooooooooooooo.jpg
:wub::wub:

Comment useless: it's the first time I feel envy of a lollipop! :smilerolleyes: :doh:

Last edited:
Hey lully!

Yes i think its every mj girl fan's fantasy to be that lollipop :ph34r:

MP thinks that is "she"! :smilerolleyes:

Yeah, I mean, what guy is gonna be walking around with a name like "MysteriousPhoenix"? After I chose that name I began to dislike it 'cause I'm actually a pretty shy and reserved person (I know you can't tell it now:)) and I thought, what on earth am I doin' with a name like that? It doesn't suit my personality at all. So I decided to change it one day to something a lot more low key, and I think I must have been fated to keep it 'cause wouldn't you know, on that day, they laid down the law at MJJC (or MJJF at the time) and they said, "NOBODY CHANGES THEIR USER NAME!!!" So, I was stuck with it! And the rest, as they say, is history! (Or maybe I should say, "HERstory" Heh, heh!:D)

Yeah, I mean, what guy is gonna be walking around with a name like "MysteriousPhoenix"? After I chose that name I began to dislike it 'cause I'm actually a pretty shy and reserved person (I know you can't tell it now:)) and I thought, what on earth am I doin' with a name like that? It doesn't suit my personality at all. So I decided to change it one day to something a lot more low key, and I think I must have been fated to keep it 'cause wouldn't you know, on that day, they laid down the law at MJJC (or MJJF at the time) and they said, "NOBODY CHANGES THEIR USER NAME!!!" So, I was stuck with it! And the rest, as they say, is history! (Or maybe I should say, "HERstory" Heh, heh!:D)

I like your username its cool :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wild::wild::wild:

I love this username "MysteriousPhoenix". It's perfect for you! lol! And you will not change it! That's an order! lol! :evil:

:D

:smilerolleyes:

I get it! ;)
But I love your nickname! It is interesting and mysterious! :rolleyes2:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wild::wild::wild:

I love this username "MysteriousPhoenix". It's perfect for you! lol! And you will not change it! That's an order! lol! :evil:

:D

:smilerolleyes:

Yes! Is perfect for her! :)

Last edited:
I like your username MP, "Mysterious" always interesting, much more when it comes to "Phoenix"! :smilerolleyes:
I like mystery. :D :smilerolleyes:

Tha, do you want my nicname in here? You are welcome to it..lol

Go ahead and ask ME what I was thinking when I named myself.. sheesh. Mysterious Phoenix I might rather have yours. :)

Back