Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

:unsure:

:bump

:blushing:

All here disappeared... >>>
peixetriste374.jpg

*big sigh* :cry:

Awwww :hug:

that fish looks so sad :(

I know she left but she was so cool I figured I'd mention how much we all gotta miss her and maybe she would feel our hearts wherever she is.

Dang, that fish does look pretty sad! I hope fish don't get sad.

:ciao: and :hug:

I'm happy that you did not disappear. :wild: But this thread is soooooo quiet. :(

Well... :( Very sad about everything that has happened :cry:, but moving on :) ... Despite all the sadness in my heart. :cry: *big sigh*

Well, Shabuya left the forum... :(

Hey ladies, I'm here too!! :D

Lainy thanks to you and all the ladies and whoever post here for their posts!

:hug: :D

EDIT: For all the romantics,

SONNET XXIX - Shakespeare

When in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes
I all alone beweep my outcast state,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
And look upon myself, and curse my fate,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
Featured like him, like him with friends possessed,
Desiring this man's art, and that man's scope,
With what I most enjoy contented least;
Yet in these thoughts my self almost despising,
Haply I think on thee, and then my state,
Like to the lark at break of day arising
From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;
For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.

PS: For give us inspiration :blush:

Last edited:
I'll give it a try.

Hey ladies, I'm here too!! :D

:hug: :D

EDIT: For all the romantics,

PS: For give us inspiration :blush:

SONNET XXIX - Shakespeare

When in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes
When men look at him as if his things of value in his life is a disgrace

I all alone beweep my outcast state,
He cries alone about his state of being an outcast

And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
He feels heaven has turned a deaf to his troubles and bootless may mean some type of hardship one would make in travelling as without shoes therefore adding more pain to the journey and thus indicating his cries are all the more severe

And look upon myself, and curse my fate,
He reflects inwardly and curses the things that have come to be in his life calling it his fate

Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
He wishes he would be more like one who had greater hopes

Featured like him, like him with friends possessed,
Wanting to be seen as one who had friends

Desiring this man's art, and that man's scope,
Wanting to combine the skills and abilities of others in creating another self portrait

With what I most enjoy contented least;
It seems as though he is saying the things he most enjoy he has found the least contentment in- perhaps still reffering to this mans art and that mans scope

Yet in these thoughts my self almost despising,
Now it seems as though as he thinks on those things while on the verge of despising himself

Haply I think on thee, and then my state,
A light appears as he thinks of the one he is writing to
and then his state of being

Like to the lark at break of day arising
like the lark (which is often reffered to as happy) at the break of day (when birds are most joyous)

From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;
His state of being has changed and from the "sullen earth" he once was in he feels as though he has now risen to heaven and now sings at the gate

For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings
He says by remembering her sweet love it has brought an abundance of wealth in his heart

That then I scorn to change my state with kings.
That his love for her is so great and has placed him beyond that of kings in wealth that he would not even trade his place of being with any king

PS: For give us inspiration :blush:[/QUOTE]

I was inspired! Hope that was okay. Never was really into Shakespear but that was cool! Thanks Lainy!

8701 That was a cool movie

Iceburg if you're so cold why are you asking those warm mushy questions?

Would she come here? Why not . How would she feel? Guess only she would be able to truly answer that but my guess would be a complicated mix of emotions depending on where she was. With MJ being gone guess it would probably help her to feel closer to him or not so crazy if she ever felt that way which what girl wouldn't feel crazy if the theories running around this thread are even close to being on point.

If it were when MJ was here then I guess it would make her feel hopeful and dreamy like that Cinderella chick.

Favoritetune;3208686 said:
Iceburg if you're so cold why are you asking those warm mushy questions?
singing: " How does it feel, when you’re alone and you’re cold inside "
:winking2: Even the icebergs have some heat ... :giggle:

Favoritetune;3208686 said:
Would she come here? Why not . How would she feel? Guess only she would be able to truly answer that but my guess would be a complicated mix of emotions depending on where she was. With MJ being gone guess it would probably help her to feel closer to him or not so crazy if she ever felt that way which what girl wouldn't feel crazy if the theories running around this thread are even close to being on point.

If it were when MJ was here then I guess it would make her feel hopeful and dreamy like that Cinderella chick.

I found myself thinking that if she really exists, must have found as many answers here in so many interpretations.

She could have thought of as simply let go ...

If she were here before, certainly she dreamed and was the most beautiful dream.

Oops, I should be cold and not so inspired ...

:tease:

Last edited:
?"Change "IS NOT", "DOES NOT" come "EASY" nor "WITHOUT" Sacrifice..!"

KEEP Helping to Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key..!~~~
Susie Deeds (c) 1995 - 2011

T.H.I.N.K About IT..!

Things that make us "ALL" go Mmm..!~~~

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

I didn't dissapear Ash how have you been lady?

Ohood what time after Prince was born? Do you mean a year after? Two years after? What time period do you mean in month and year opr just year if you can be more specific.

Sdeidjs Nice video links thanks!

Lainy thanks to you and all the ladies and whoever post here for their posts!

AllforMJ ??? Come on girl? What's up with you?

Shabuya I don't think I'm alone in saying it so I'll put it like this - WE MISS YOU!

Your very welcome..! :punk:

Last edited:
I almost didn't get this! Good one :)

Iceberg;3209449 said:
singing: " How does it feel, when you’re alone and you’re cold inside "
:winking2: Even the icebergs have some heat ... :giggle:

John 11:17-27

17 When Jesus arrived at Bethany, he was told that Lazarus had already been in his grave for four days.
18 Bethany was only a few miles down the road from Jerusalem,
19 and many of the people had come to console Martha and Mary in their loss.
20 When Martha got word that Jesus was coming, she went to meet him. But Mary stayed in the house.
21 Martha said to Jesus, "Lord, if only you had been here, my brother would not have died.
22 But even now I know that God will give you whatever you ask."
23 Jesus told her, "Your brother will rise again."
24 "Yes," Martha said, "he will rise when everyone else rises, at the last day."
25 Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.
26 Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this, Martha?"
27 "Yes, Lord," she told him. "I have always believed you are the Messiah, the Son of God, the one who has come into the world from God."

1993, 2001 and 2003 quotes from MJ

"I'm trying to imitate Jesus in the fact that he said to be like children, to love children, to be as pure as children and to make yourself as innocent and to see the world through eyes of wonderment and the whole magical quality of it all - and I love that."
(1993 Interview with Oprah Winfrey)

"Parenthood reminds you to do what the Bible has always told us. When the Apostles were arguing among themselves over who was the greatest in Jesus' eyes, he said, 'None of you,' and called over a little boy and said, 'until you humble yourself like this child.' It reminds you to be kind and humble and to see things through the eyes of children with a childlike wonderment. I still have that."
(2001 Interview with USA Today)

"But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to. He said, Continue to love. Always love. Remember children. Imitate the children. Not childish, but childlike."
(2003 Interview with Ed Bradley on 60 Minutes)

Did MJ believe in Jesus? Yep, he sure did. And, he also let the whole world know.

:)

Last edited:

17 When Jesus arrived at Bethany, he was told that Lazarus had already been in his grave for four days.
20 When Martha got word that Jesus was coming, she went to meet him. But Mary stayed in the house.
21 Martha said to Jesus, "Lord, if only you had been here, my brother would not have died.
24 "Yes," Martha said, "he will rise when everyone else rises, at the last day."
25 Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.
26 Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this, Martha?"
27 "Yes, Lord," she told him. "I have always believed you are the Messiah, the Son of God, the one who has come into the world from God."

"I'm trying to imitate Jesus in the fact that he said to be like children, to love children, to be as pure as children and to make yourself as innocent and to see the world through eyes of wonderment and the whole magical quality of it all - and I love that."

"Parenthood reminds you to do what the Bible has always told us. When the Apostles were arguing among themselves over who was the greatest in Jesus' eyes, he said, 'None of you,' and called over a little boy and said, 'until you humble yourself like this child.' It reminds you to be kind and humble and to see things through the eyes of children with a childlike wonderment. I still have that."

"But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to. He said, Continue to love. Always love. Remember children. Imitate the children. Not childish, but childlike."

Did MJ believe in Jesus? Yep, he sure did. And, he also let the whole world know.

I think this is my favorite post on this WHOLE forum...Thank you...:hug: I believe Michael believed in Jesus too..

Hey, to all > :ciao: :give_heart:

:blush:

Yesterday, I found something interesting on the internet. Immediately it made me think in Michael... :wub: :blushing:

bookt.jpg

Isaac Salazar > http://www.flickr.com/people/bookofart/

encyclopaedia1.jpg

Alexander Korzer-Robinson > http://www.alexanderkorzerrobinson.co.uk/statement

:wild:

... Because Michael loved books and all types of arts. :wub: I'm sure he would have loved this different form of art with such creativity. :wild:

P.S. Sorry, I know it has nothing to do with this thread... :fear: Just posted... to maybe have a little fun and joy here. :wub: :blush:

Did MJ believe in Jesus? Yep, he sure did, and he also let the whole world know.

:angel:

Great! :clapping:

Oh Michael.... :girl_sigh: :heart:

:cry:

YOU certainly got that right..! :punk:

"Mr. Michael Jackson was a devout believer in Jesus, Spirituality, Humanity as well as studied the Bible frequently..!"

Happiness, Peace, L.O.V.E

Yesterday, I found something interesting on the internet. Immediately it made me think in Michael... :wub: :blushing:

bookt.jpg

... Because Michael loved books and all types of arts. :wub: I'm sure he would have loved this different form of art with such creativity. :wild:

P.S. Sorry, I know it has nothing to do with this thread... :fear: Just posted... to maybe have a little fun and joy here. :wub: :blush:

Love that! it looks so awesome

Hey, to all > :ciao: :give_heart:

:blush:

bookt.jpg

encyclopaedia1.jpg

Alexander Korzer-Robinson > http://www.alexanderkorzerrobinson.co.uk/statement

it is beautiful.....thank you so much for posting....:hug:

GOD

It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.

For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She puts in the sweetness.

I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me. "How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.

DANCING THE DREAM by Michael Jackson (c) 1992

Library Of Congress Cataloging - In - Publication Data
Jackson, Michael, 1958 -
Dancing The Dream/Michael Jackson - 1st ed.
P. CM.
I. Title
ML420.J175A3 1992
818' .5409-DC20
ISBN 0-385-42277-6

The Journal Of Reflection & Thoughts Truth Of Justice NOTHING IS BLACK OR WHITE Part 2 of 2

(c) 1995 - 2009

Dedicated to all ALL the Rappers/Artists out there...Thats' what were talking about...Inspirational, Reflective Thoughts...

"MUSIC IS the EDUCATION & POWER TO HELP HEAL THE WORLD...Knowledge IS Growth..."EDUCATION" IS The Key..!" (c) 1995 - 2011

I.M.P.R.E.S.S.I.V.E~~~

God Bless Always :angel:

Last edited:
Hey > :ciao: :give_heart:

Well, today... I do not have anything to say related to this thread ... :fear: :doh: Sorry!!! :blush:

BUT today I saw a picture that made me smile :girl_sigh: ... that made me think of Michael... again :heart: (as always. :wub:):

53923283123ce69e41aaz.jpg

:D So cute!

I think if Michael also saw this picture, he would smile. :wub: :heart:

Children Of The World
Their mission: If Michael Was Reading This - What would you say..?
10 hours ago via Causes · Like · · Join the Cause

www.facebook.com - Susie Deeds

What I would say..?

Thank YOU for Being YOU..!~

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B7qOvF5ARNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

www.facebook.com - Susie Deeds

Is THIS composition Breathtaking Beautiful or what..?

BUT today I saw a picture that made me smile :girl_sigh: ... that made me think of Michael... again :heart: (as always. :wub:):

53923283123ce69e41aaz.jpg

:D So cute!

I think if Michael also saw this picture, he would smile. :wub: :heart:

Aww such a beautiful pic :wub: and yes michael would have loved that pic

Hello everyone :) . I was wondering what happened to our prediction that there would be more to say once the album came out but there doesn't seem to be much more said. Is that just because I've been away & haven't seen it? I would add to things but I'm really not sure about everything. I don't even know what's going on with the trial. Maybe I'll go look. I miss you guys.

Hello everyone :) . I was wondering what happened to our prediction that there would be more to say once the album came out but there doesn't seem to be much more said. Is that just because I've been away & haven't seen it? I would add to things but I'm really not sure about everything. I don't even know what's going on with the trial. Maybe I'll go look. I miss you guys.

Hey > :ciao: and :hug:

Good to see you back! :wild:

I hope you're here when you can. Well, as you see, this thread is a little parade. :( You know, there will be more like before, unfortunately. I would love to go back to old times in this thread. :cry: *big sigh*

About the trial, go to the segment "The Case", that's all there.

I hope you are ok :angel: and not disappear here, huh?! ;)

APEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! where have u been??

glad to see u bck on here.

Well there hasnt been much to say bout the album as theres too much inuendo bout whether it is mj or not singing. Guess maybe we'll just have to wait untill hopefully there will a new album

Back