Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

A simple "card"....

7.jpg

darklove.jpg
:blush:
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7227/darklove.jpg

Shabuya > ;) :give_heart:

?"When "One (s)" have "GOD" and the "TRUTH" - HIStory by "OUR" side...There is "NO" STOPPING US..!"

PSALM 37~~~

For those of us that are intrigued on what Susie IS AND what Susie "has" and "continues" to be ALL about..?

Check Out: www.facebook.com/Susie Deeds

I can assure YOU...What YOU see IS what YOU will "ALWAYS" get~~~ Susie "JUST" Being Susie..!"

If not...I am "totally" down whithat too...!

"All I got to say..."King Of Pop"...Y.O.U Totally Rock..!~~~"

On THAT note...

"Keep Helping To Heal The World" EVEN if it is by just "ONE" Human Being At A Time..! Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key..!~~~"

The Journal Of Reflection & Thoughts TRUTH Of JUSTICE NOTHING IS BLACK OR WHITE (Proceeds will be donated to to two prearranged mutually agreed upon charities) (c) 1995 - 2010

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace: :rollingpeace:

Last edited:
Hey folks *waves kinda shy and embarrassed at everyone* i know i said i wouldn't post here anymore, but before i do what i must, i feel the need to explain a few things. I gotta apologize in advance for the mostly o/t character of this post, but y'all used to it by now. The length shouldn't come as a suprise either. The only problem - this time around it's gonna be even more irrelevant than usually. Truth be told i don't really like to talk that much about myself and i've used more is than i'd like in this post already, but i'll be forced to use some more. Also, i believe my issues are exactly those – my own; i'm turnin' into one big whinehead and i don't like it in the slighest. You guys are almost family though, so i feel the need to open up a bit.

To get to the gest of the matter – i've been a member of this message board for 8 long years now; i'm probably the 'veteran' of this thread when it comes to being on MJJC. The fact that i've posted in the last year more than in the 7 previous ones might have something to do with the fact that i do believe this past year to have been the longest ever. In any case, what i'm tryin' to say is that Ossie Davis (God rest his beautiful soul) was oh, so verrry right in that scene in Get on the bus, a Spike Lee joint and masterpiece i highly recommend – All this Shabuya has got to stop.

I won't get into the details of it cause i don't wanna completely bore you all, but a couple of months ago i was involved in a very serious car crash. In that instance i've seen what airbags look like and i never wanna see that ever again in my life. It involved people shouting at me (most probably i was unconcious for a few seconds) to get out of the car because there was danger of an explosition. The mercy and grace of the Lord are the only reasons i am still here. All is well when it ends well as the good ole boy Shakes said, and nobody was hurt except for some rose scratches i had on my legs and a really big scare that i'm not sure i've entirely overcome.

One of the main causes for the accident was the fact i was very, very tired. It is common sensical not to drive while tired, but commitments don't always allow it. The fact is i am one tired and exhausted human being, drained and depleted of most resources (physically and mentally, thankfully the spiritual reservoire is still ok) and being online ain't no longer an option, it isn't really sustainable. I need time and space to breath. I do not like to do things just for the sakes of it and if i cannot give proper attention to people - like reading and posting on message boards, i'd rather not do it at all.

If there is one song and video which perfectly reflects my current state, it would have to be the world is outside

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KWsnSRUAmk?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KWsnSRUAmk?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

For far too long now i've had too special an attachment to my computers, tvs and phones. Although i try to enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful skies, i do not do it nearly enough. I haven't read properly in ages. Just yesterday i was sittin' with mom watchin' a movie on tv, i hadn't done that in years. I've never been too stable a creature to begin with, but lately i'm becomin' even more unstable.

A couple of days ago i was on the subway and there was this young man doing some tricks juggling several balls in the air. It was embarassing and painful at the same time to watch him drop some of them after a while. I do feel like him in many senses &#8211; i can no longer keep up in the air all the balls, and i think it's safer if i put down for the time being the ball which says 'online life'. I cannot help but agree with Michael and Freddie 'there must be more to life than this', there just has to be more. This other song fits pretty well also - You gotta start doing whats right for you,'Cause life is being happy yourself. I cannot really be of true service to anyone if i ain't ok myself.

I'd like to share now some pictures and i'd like to make it more personal than usually. For as long as i can remember i've had this crazy habit of buyin' objects with heart shapes from all of my travels and not only. The Snow white cartoon version i saw in my chilhood inspired me for the colors and shapes in my house i would have decades later. These windows are streight out of that memory.

windowsb.jpg

Here are some other hearts around my house. I apologize if some of the images and words in all of this are familiar to some of you.

hearts2q.jpg

cinammon.jpg

heart3i.jpg

heartvr.jpg

heartsj.jpg

heart2w.jpg

doorinside.jpg

And the world really is outside my door

dooroutside.jpg

The sign says &#8211; 'herzlich willkommen' which is German for 'heartfelt welcome'. It is my honest wish that one day i will be able to open the door to my home to many of you here. I truly mean that. On MJJC i've had the pleasure of 'meeting' some of the nicest people ever and some of my closest friends are right here in this thread. As much as i love both my house and that of my folks, neither of them is truly home for me. I cannot help but think of the beautiful Temporary home song and video by Carrie Underwood.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LraOiHUltak?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LraOiHUltak?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

And as if i hadn't posted enough hearts already, here are a few more from last year, two days before Christmas when i was cleanin' up my room over at my folks.

messx.jpg

All that mess sums me up pretty well, today and everyday. Same as my bed sheets &#8211; i've got everything from golden satin ones to Snow White and Tweety and some others in between. If there is anything i truly are that is a breathin, walkin', talkin' contradiction. There is this very smart man i admire a lot who says our country shouldn't exist considerin' how messed up it, he marvels that we are still on the map. I can say the same for myself. I probably shouldn't even exist lol.

Some time ago i was actually thinkin' how pathetic it was, psychologically speakin', to gather all these objects. But i guess the explanation was simple &#8211; by accummulating heart shaped objects i was tryin' to compensate for the kind of love that i lacked. I've been blessed with awesome parents, very many good friends and i've achieved enough (nothing outstanding though) in terms of acadmic and professional satisfaction, but there was always something missing. Thankfully, after a reaaally long wait, albeit in some non-conventional ways love found its way to me and i cannot truly express my gratitude to the Lord for it. Life is complicated for everybody, but seems to me things always gotta be a bit more special when it comes to me and my life lol. Oh well...

Here are some 'gifts' for all of you. The first three are from my own garden and the last one is from my mom's. They were taken in the autumn of 2009.

flowerkr.jpg

flowersbu.jpg

flower1.jpg

flowers2g.jpg

And now.....to make some sort of return to this topic, here are some songs y'all might enjoy. Yesterday on MJTunes, that great MJ online radio (different from the other i've mentioned in this thread), there was this song Alright now written in 1990 by Michael and John Barnes for Ralph Tresvant, an artist unknown to me, i must admit. Do you all think it might tie up in this whole story? It could very well considerin' the 'timeline' proposed here. Maybe by 1990 they had gotten back together.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjCDaHe0hG8?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjCDaHe0hG8?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The new album has been talked about as has the song Best of joy. Do any of you remember the gorgeous Joy by Blackstreet written by Michael? Maybe he could be our best of joy cause she was his? The song was written in 1994, so maybe Lisa Marie is the litd after all.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/07vnBwaQF-k?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/07vnBwaQF-k?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I remember some time back Notting Hill the movie (Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts are really wonderful) being mentioned in this thread. How bout this beautiful song by Elvis Costello? Maybe Michael found that she for him. That would be really, really nice and comforting.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_caOst8jggA?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_caOst8jggA?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Some of the lyrics in This is it 'I never heard a single word about you, darling please understand' seem to be some sort of plea on his part to make her see that he simply wasn't aware of her. They kind of remind me of 'If I'd only known you were there all the time, all this time' from Richard Marx's Now and forever

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeDiK2uy3DU?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeDiK2uy3DU?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Also the 'feels i've known you for a thousand years' might also mean that he hadn't known her for all them decades after all and she was someone he came to know in recent years. In any case, all that matters is that he had found her.

Maybe the one he had been looking and waiting for all his life had finally made it there.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DXvMT_mVbqw?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DXvMT_mVbqw?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It would be a true shame if she was only in his dreams like in Marc Anthony's song &#8211; even though she's not real, it's all right. I think Ash agrees *wink* I guess we'll never know.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rpYDoJMgLb8?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rpYDoJMgLb8?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ashtanga;3162541 said:
7.jpg

darklove.jpg
Shabuya > ;) :give_heart:

Ash &#8211; that was a great card/letter :D Thank you my friend. I actually got quite a special relationship with Hello Kitty lol (i got pieces of clothin and i even had a mug, but i gave it away to a little girl at our Christmas party at work cause she needed it more than i hahaha) really nice stationary u got there. I told ya &#8211; this is the easiest way to send wishes and spare time and money on postal services hahaha.

Sdeidjs;3163178 said:
"When "One (s)" have "GOD" and the "TRUTH" - HIStory by "OUR" side...There is "NO" STOPPING US..!"

PSALM 37~~~
Aaaamen Suz - you don't need me to tell ya this again, but i will nonetheless :p Keep it up wit ur bad self homegal and don't let anyone or anything eva get cha down :)

Shila;3147470 said:
Shabuya, thanks for helping FT out with the quote feature. :flowers: It's fun to see you here now and then by way of your generous "Thanks" that you give to others who post in here. Kind of you, and it lets us know you still care about us.

Shila &#8211; you will always be queenie to me, you know that :D I am humbled by your words. Please know that even if i'll stop reading, doesn't mean i'll stop caring. You will all be in my heart, in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Favoritetune;3146484 said:
By the way ladies Shabuya encouraged me with explicit instructions on how to quote posts so those quotes I dedicate to her. In the future I may revert to my primitive , expedient ways
FT &#8211; you are most welcome, my friend, you are most welcome. I see you are indeed back to ur primitive ways :doh: j/k, ya know i'm only teasin' ya :p

Justus;3152817 said:
Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. God bless you and I love you all. so much MORE than you know.

God bless you. Nice to see you around here. Hey Just, honey &#8211; how u doin' these days? Or should i say how's music cause i've been told that music is Justus. The question is who's there when there's no Justus? http://justusmusic.com/ Nice bus btw j/k

I actually left one final heart picture aside for the end. It is the most important heart in my house &#8211; the sacred heart of Jesus. I got this beautiful peace of pottery last year from El Escorial in Spain which goes God bless every corner of this house.

diosbendiga.jpg

May the good Lord bless every corner of the house of each and every one of you and especially every corner of your heart.THANK YOU from the bottom of my soul for all your love and kindness.

If i am a failure and i am being selfish, if i am disappointing anyone, i truly apologize, but this is what i gotta do now. I do hope to return one day, but Shabby has got to make an exit. You are all very special, kind, wondeful people. If you could keep me in your prayers i would kindly appreciate it.

As Shila said &#8211; Merry New Year everybody. God bless you everyone &#8211; i truly mean that, from the heart. And don't forget - life on earth is only a temporary home, a journey to our true home, the House of the Lord. May we all be worthy of Christ's promises, as the prayer goes. And like Suz said - keep healing the world, even if it is one person at a time.

This last pic i took a few days ago in a central perk (nope, not the caffee in the Friends series lol) close to where i work. Couldn't help but take the pics, it was a glorious scene.

merryb.jpg
:salut:

...May every snowflake bring Christ to mind and in every bit of white may you find a reason to celebrate anew and a reminder of His love for you. - Holley Gerth

Snowflakes are like human beings, right? None identical to the other. May each and every one of you be the best snowflake possible, the one He intended you to be :)

*on her way out throws a bunch of mushy peas and popcorn at everyone, glad that she missed the last round; the mashed potatoes fight might have been a different story though since her mom basically raised her on them as a child* :cheeky:

Last edited:
Re: Merry new year :)

BLACKstreet - Joy
Michael wrote the melody to this song, with a view to including it on his album, Dangerous. Tammy Lucas added lyrics but, ultimately, Michael wasn't happy with the song and didn't record it himself.

It was then recorded by Teddy Riley's BLACKstreet, for the group's eponymous debut album in 1994. It was released as a single in 1995 - charted at no.12 on the R&B singles chart.

http://www.mjtunes.com/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=1&lid=1063

Big T..I : a producer who was affiliated with the Blackstreet camp. This song was originally written by Teddy Riley, Tammy Lucas, and Michael Jackson. Teddy, and M.J. recorded this together, for the Dangerous LP, in the end after about 20 odd songs they wrote, Michael only chose 6 or 7 songs from T.R. for that album. Teddy? to this day is keeping a wrap on the original M. J. recording for this song, and quite a few others he recorded for Michael.

This Is It :
The song written and recorded by Michael and Paul Anka during "Thriller" session, but never finished. Michael left the tape in Sony archive box with recorded vocal and piano music playing by Paul Anka. "This is it" song was in first place recording for Paul Anka album "Walk a Fine Line", but never been included by the matter of unfinished work on it.

i wish we stick to songs MJ wrote completely by himself not those adding few words to !
i do not want to discuss Lucas or Anka's love life :lol:

Last edited:

Ohood;3166384i do not want to discuss Lucas or Anka's love life :lol:[/QUOTE said:
Neither do i.......makes me wanna :puke: just thinking bout it

TIME (Carlos Drummond de Andrade)
Who had the idea to cut the time slices,
to which they gave the name of the year,
was a brilliant individual.
Industrialized hope
making it run on the edge of exhaustion.
Twelve months are enough for any human being
get tired and give up.
Then comes the miracle of renewal
and it all starts again
with another number
and a willingness to believe
that from now on will be different ...
... For you, I wish the dream come true.
Love expected.
The renewed hope.
For you, I wish all the colors of life.
All the joys that can smile.
All songs you can excite.
I wish that friends are more accomplices,
That your family is more united,
May your life be better living.
I would like to wish you many things.
But nothing would be enough ...
So, I just want you to have many wishes.
Wish big
and they can move you every minute
the course of your HAPPINESS!

Happy-2011-Happy-New-Year-Greeting-Card-CollectionSend-New-Year-Cards.png

i found similarity between the lines and ideas of (Best of Joy- Do not Walk Away and You Are My Life) so LITD was there from the last decade! i know that some of these songs are about his kids but some words and ideas can be what he felt at the same moment about another person in his mind !

Best Of Joy lyrics :

i am your joy your best of joy
i am the moonlight you are the spring
our lives are sacred thing
you know i'll always will love you
i am forever
i am the one who came when you fell down
i was the only one around
when things would hurt you
i am forever
wasn't it i who said that you are free
when life seems so hard to be
and things would hurt you

i am forever, i am forever
we are forever, we are forever
i am your friend through thick and thin
we need each other we'll never part
our love is from the heart
we never say i don't need you
we are forever
i am the one who said that you are free
when life seems so hard to be
and nothing would cheer you
i am forever
wasn't it i who carried you all around
when all the walls came tumbling down
and things would hurt ya'

i am forever, i am forever
we are forever, we are forever
you are the sun that lights up the sky
when things are shady
let go and come what do get back
i was the only one around
when things would hurt ya'
we are forever, i am forever
we are forever, i am forever
we are forever

You Are My Life:
Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own, I was lonely
You suddenly appeared
It was cloudy before but now it's all clear
You took away the fear
And you brought me back to the light

You are the sun
You make me shine (the moon light is becuase of the Sun)
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You’re my daytime my nighttime
My world
You are my life

Now I wake up everyday
With this smile upon my face
No more tears, no more pain
‘Cause you love me
You help me understand
That love is the answer to all that I am
And I’m a better man
Since you taught me by sharing your life ( our life is a sacred thing)

You gave me strength
When I wasn’t strong
You gave me hope when all hope was lost
You opened my eyes so i can see
Love was always here waiting for me

Don't Walk Away lyrics: (this song is when he let her go away and in Best Of Joy he reminded her with this situation, this period like when in Bashit interview he said " she did not want to be bombared by the papz and all the BS of press)

Don’t walk away
See I just can’t find the right thing to say
I try but all my pain gets in the way
Tell me what I have to do so you’ll stay
Should I get down on my knees and pray

And how can I stop losing you
How can I begin to say
When there’s nothing left to do but walk away

I close my eyes
Just to try and see you smile one more time
But it’s been so long now all I do is cry
Can’t we find some love to take this away
‘Cause the pain gets stronger every day

How can I begin again
How am I to understand
When there’s nothing left to do but walk away

See now why
All my dreams been broken
I don’t know where we’re going
Everything we said and all we done now
Don’t let go, I don’t wanna walk away
Now why
All my dreams are broken
Don’t know where we’re going
Everything begins to set us free
Can’t you see, I don’t wanna walk away

If you go, I won’t forget you girl (we will never be apart )
Can’t you see that you will always be
Even though I had to let you go ( most of the Best of Joy is about him making her go away, helping her to be free)
There’ nothing left to do
Don’t walk away

Last edited:
Shabuya;3165490 said:
Hey folks *waves kinda shy and embarrassed at everyone* i know i said i wouldn't post here anymore, but before i do what i must, i feel the need to explain a few things. I gotta apologize in advance for the mostly o/t character of this post, but y'all used to it by now. The length shouldn't come as a suprise either. The only problem - this time around it's gonna be even more irrelevant than usually. Truth be told i don't really like to talk that much about myself and i've used more is than i'd like in this post already, but i'll be forced to use some more. Also, i believe my issues are exactly those – my own; i'm turnin' into one big whinehead and i don't like it in the slighest. You guys are almost family though, so i feel the need to open up a bit.

To get to the gest of the matter – i've been a member of this message board for 8 long years now; i'm probably the 'veteran' of this thread when it comes to being on MJJC. The fact that i've posted in the last year more than in the 7 previous ones might have something to do with the fact that i do believe this past year to have been the longest ever. In any case, what i'm tryin' to say is that Ossie Davis (God rest his beautiful soul) was oh, so verrry right in that scene in Get on the bus, a Spike Lee joint and masterpiece i highly recommend – All this Shabuya has got to stop.

I won't get into the details of it cause i don't wanna completely bore you all, but a couple of months ago i was involved in a very serious car crash. In that instance i've seen what airbags look like and i never wanna see that ever again in my life. It involved people shouting at me (most probably i was unconcious for a few seconds) to get out of the car because there was danger of an explosition. The mercy and grace of the Lord are the only reasons i am still here. All is well when it ends well as the good ole boy Shakes said, and nobody was hurt except for some rose scratches i had on my legs and a really big scare that i'm not sure i've entirely overcome.

One of the main causes for the accident was the fact i was very, very tired. It is common sensical not to drive while tired, but commitments don't always allow it. The fact is i am one tired and exhausted human being, drained and depleted of most resources (physically and mentally, thankfully the spiritual reservoire is still ok) and being online ain't no longer an option, it isn't really sustainable. I need time and space to breath. I do not like to do things just for the sakes of it and if i cannot give proper attention to people - like reading and posting on message boards, i'd rather not do it at all. :

God spared your life! He must have many special assignments for you and maybe that is why the devil was trying to take you out.

Shabuya;3165490 said:
If there is one song and video which perfectly reflects my current state, it would have to be the world is outside

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KWsnSRUAmk?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KWsnSRUAmk?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>:

So do you feel like t.v.s and stuff are crashing all around you? Cause that video looked very hazardous!

Shabuya;3165490 said:
For far too long now i've had too special an attachment to my computers, tvs and phones. Although i try to enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful skies, i do not do it nearly enough. I haven't read properly in ages. Just yesterday i was sittin' with mom watchin' a movie on tv, i hadn't done that in years. I've never been too stable a creature to begin with, but lately i'm becomin' even more unstable.

A couple of days ago i was on the subway and there was this young man doing some tricks juggling several balls in the air. It was embarassing and painful at the same time to watch him drop some of them after a while. I do feel like him in many senses – i can no longer keep up in the air all the balls, and i think it's safer if i put down for the time being the ball which says 'online life'. I cannot help but agree with Michael and Freddie 'there must be more to life than this', there just has to be more. This other song fits pretty well also - You gotta start doing whats right for you,'Cause life is being happy yourself. I cannot really be of true service to anyone if i ain't ok myself.:

I hope you take all the time you need for you and always know there are many people who love you!

Shabuya;3165490 said:
I'd like to share now some pictures and i'd like to make it more personal than usually. For as long as i can remember i've had this crazy habit of buyin' objects with heart shapes from all of my travels and not only. The Snow white cartoon version i saw in my chilhood inspired me for the colors and shapes in my house i would have decades later. These windows are streight out of that memory.

windowsb.jpg

Here are some other hearts around my house. I apologize if some of the images and words in all of this are familiar to some of you.

hearts2q.jpg

cinammon.jpg

heart3i.jpg

heartvr.jpg

heartsj.jpg

heart2w.jpg

doorinside.jpg

And the world really is outside my door

dooroutside.jpg

The sign says – 'herzlich willkommen' which is German for 'heartfelt welcome'. It is my honest wish that one day i will be able to open the door to my home to many of you here. I truly mean that. On MJJC i've had the pleasure of 'meeting' some of the nicest people ever and some of my closest friends are right here in this thread. As much as i love both my house and that of my folks, neither of them is truly home for me. I cannot help but think of the beautiful Temporary home song and video by Carrie Underwood.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LraOiHUltak?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LraOiHUltak?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

And as if i hadn't posted enough hearts already, here are a few more from last year, two days before Christmas when i was cleanin' up my room over at my folks.

messx.jpg
.:

Shabuya;3165490 said:
All that mess sums me up pretty well, today and everyday. Same as my bed sheets – i've got everything from golden satin ones to Snow White and Tweety and some others in between. If there is anything i truly are that is a breathin, walkin', talkin' contradiction. There is this very smart man i admire a lot who says our country shouldn't exist considerin' how messed up it, he marvels that we are still on the map. I can say the same for myself. I probably shouldn't even exist lol.

God chose to keep you here and I'm certain He knows you should certainly be here!

Shabuya;3165490 said:
Some time ago i was actually thinkin' how pathetic it was, psychologically speakin', to gather all these objects. But i guess the explanation was simple – by accummulating heart shaped objects i was tryin' to compensate for the kind of love that i lacked. I've been blessed with awesome parents, very many good friends and i've achieved enough (nothing outstanding though) in terms of acadmic and professional satisfaction, but there was always something missing. Thankfully, after a reaaally long wait, albeit in some non-conventional ways love found its way to me and i cannot truly express my gratitude to the Lord for it. Life is complicated for everybody, but seems to me things always gotta be a bit more special when it comes to me and my life lol. Oh well...
I think you gathered things that reflected your self. Your heart is big like those fluffy flowers and hearts, delicate and shiny. Stop downing yourself! There's nothing pathetic about that.

Shabuya;3165490 said:
Here are some 'gifts' for all of you. The first three are from my own garden and the last one is from my mom's. They were taken in the autumn of 2009.

flowerkr.jpg

flowersbu.jpg

flower1.jpg

flowers2g.jpg
Atleast it aint peas! Thank you for sharing that!

A
Shabuya;3165490 said:
nd now.....to make some sort of return to this topic, here are some songs y'all might enjoy. Yesterday on MJTunes, that great MJ online radio (different from the other i've mentioned in this thread), there was this song Alright now written in 1990 by Michael and John Barnes for Ralph Tresvant, an artist unknown to me, i must admit. Do you all think it might tie up in this whole story? It could very well considerin' the 'timeline' proposed here. Maybe by 1990 they had gotten back together.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjCDaHe0hG8?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjCDaHe0hG8?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Heard of the singer but never the song. Thanks!

Shabuya;3165490 said:
The new album has been talked about as has the song Best of joy. Do any of you remember the gorgeous Joy by Blackstreet written by Michael? Maybe he could be our best of joy cause she was his? The song was written in 1994, so maybe Lisa Marie is the litd after all.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/07vnBwaQF-k?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/07vnBwaQF-k?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I never heard this song before either, again thank you! Mihael's quite the writer! As for LMP being his litdg that would be horribly sad 'cause she abused him with her ex, and her refusal to have his children and her not standing up for him with her mother and the list goes on. I wouldn't want love like that and I seriously doubt that's where his heart was.

Shabuya;3165490 said:
I remember some time back Notting Hill the movie (Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts are really wonderful) being mentioned in this thread. How bout this beautiful song by Elvis Costello? Maybe Michael found that she for him. That would be really, really nice and comforting.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_caOst8jggA?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_caOst8jggA?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
We needed a violin introduction for that one!

Shabuya;3165490 said:
Some of the lyrics in This is it 'I never heard a single word about you, darling please understand' seem to be some sort of plea on his part to make her see that he simply wasn't aware of her. They kind of remind me of 'If I'd only known you were there all the time, all this time' from Richard Marx's Now and forever

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeDiK2uy3DU?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeDiK2uy3DU?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Maybe his words had a secret meaning and maybe whoever he was singing it to understood what he was saying inside of the song. Then again she may not have gotten it but that doesn't dismiss the possibility that he was speaking in code.

Shabuya;3165490 said:
Also the 'feels i've known you for a thousand years' might also mean that he hadn't known her for all them decades after all and she was someone he came to know in recent years. In any case, all that matters is that he had found her.

Maybe the one he had been looking and waiting for all his life had finally made it there.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DXvMT_mVbqw?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DXvMT_mVbqw?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
She'd made it there or he'd made it to her? Interesting choice of words Shabuya. I agree with you all that matters is he had found her if he had found her.

Shabuya;3165490 said:
It would be a true shame if she was only in his dreams like in Marc Anthony's song – even though she's not real, it's all right. I think Ash agrees *wink* I guess we'll never know.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rpYDoJMgLb8?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rpYDoJMgLb8?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I think even Marc Anthony's dream of a girl he claims not to be real is based on someone. It's amazing how writers like to hide behind words sometimes.

Shabuya;3165490 said:
Ash – that was a great card/letter :D Thank you my friend. I actually got quite a special relationship with Hello Kitty lol (i got pieces of clothin and i even had a mug, but i gave it away to a little girl at our Christmas party at work cause she needed it more than i hahaha) really nice stationary u got there. I told ya – this is the easiest way to send wishes and spare time and money on postal services hahaha.

Aaaamen Suz - you don't need me to tell ya this again, but i will nonetheless :p Keep it up wit ur bad self homegal and don't let anyone or anything eva get cha down :)
Ummm yeh Ash hello kitty card is just what we all wanted:) Thanks! No really thanks! I have a quote but it slips my mind what lady said this. "I can't do it without you, don't you understand." Hence in regard to the lovely card allow me to express gratitude from all of us litd readers. Though we are so many miles apart even through the internet we find connection. Through phone lines just imagine the possibilities! Did that even make since? Nevermind.

Shabuya;3165490 said:
I actually left one final heart picture aside for the end. It is the most important heart in my house – the sacred heart of Jesus. I got this beautiful peace of pottery last year from El Escorial in Spain which goes God bless every corner of this house.

diosbendiga.jpg

May the good Lord bless every corner of the house of each and every one of you and especially every corner of your heart.THANK YOU from the bottom of my soul for all your love and kindness.

If i am a failure and i am being selfish, if i am disappointing anyone, i truly apologize, but this is what i gotta do now. I do hope to return one day, but Shabby has got to make an exit. You are all very special, kind, wondeful people. If you could keep me in your prayers i would kindly appreciate it.
Shabuya said:
Lady I'm praying for you like you would not believe!

Shabuya;3165490 said:
As Shila said – Merry New Year everybody. God bless you everyone – i truly mean that, from the heart. And don't forget - life on earth is only a temporary home, a journey to our true home, the House of the Lord. May we all be worthy of Christ's promises, as the prayer goes. And like Suz said - keep healing the world, even if it is one person at a time.

This last pic i took a few days ago in a central perk (nope, not the caffee in the Friends series lol) close to where i work. Couldn't help but take the pics, it was a glorious scene.

merryb.jpg
:salut:

...May every snowflake bring Christ to mind and in every bit of white may you find a reason to celebrate anew and a reminder of His love for you. - Holley Gerth

Snowflakes are like human beings, right? None identical to the other. May each and every one of you be the best snowflake possible, the one He intended you to be :)

*on her way out throws a bunch of mushy peas and popcorn at everyone, glad that she missed the last round; the mashed potatoes fight might have been a different story though since her mom basically raised her on them as a child* :cheeky:

Dang Girl why you wanna go and do that? I aint even posting whatever it is I just forgot after reading about you throwing peas everywhere again! I still luv ya! Make your exit from this thread but don't go too far. The devil loves to isolate people from those who care so he can bully up on them. Praying for you!

I never heard this song before either, again thank you! Mihael's quite the writer! As for LMP being his litdg that would be horribly sad 'cause she abused him with her ex, and her refusal to have his children and her not standing up for him with her mother and the list goes on. I wouldn't want love like that and I seriously doubt that's where his heart was

I think maybe in the begininng of their marriage mj felt she was his LITDG but then when all the ish started in their marraige, he realised she wasnt after all.

Hey ladies you know, I was longing to come here... how are you doing in these early days of New Year? :D
Nice poem by Drummond, Rubi. Thanks so much for that. :thankyou: I also wanna to wish Love to everyone and to all who yearn for a better world because "Love goes toward love." (Shakespeare)
God bless

I think maybe in the begininng of their marriage mj felt she was his LITDG but then when all the ish started in their marraige, he realised she wasnt after all.

Or she could have been one of the opportunists who took advantage of him while he was feeling down and vulnerable and he was happy to have someone at his side period.

^ That would be very sad, if true.

I always remember something a Christian friend of mine said to me not long after I was a new Christian. I started dating a guy who was not a believer and I was confused by how the relationship was going and was talking with her about about it. She said to me, "You can't expect him to act like a believer or say and do the things someone who walks with God does, when he isn't a Christian."

I knew she was trying to warn me that as a believer in God I belonged also with someone who was a Christian like me. She understood the importance of my having someone who would understand me on that level.

We can't expect Lisa Marie to be, or to have been like Michael, as one who walks with God, when she doesn't know God in the way Michael did.

Ash, Hello Kitty is so cute!!! Thanks for taking the time to write out a handwritten note just for us. Very sweet.

Ohood, that was a good post where you compared the lyrics between Best of Joy and You Are My Life. :flowers:

Shabuya said:
Thanks for posting this, Shabuya! I really love how these guys decided to honor their special love relationship with their little girls in this video. How sweet is that! I think the song can very nicely be interpreted in that way. I wonder if Michael, when one fine April day in 1998, while holding his new bundle of joy, that sweet daughter of his, Paris, if he was reminded of the lyrics in this song? Did he ever sing it to her? :wub:

Shabuya, thank you also for your post. I can tell you have really been through some hard things, and it is wonderful through it all you can still say that your spiritual side is staying intact. But we all so need encouragement. May I ask, do you have in real life (offline) any strong Christian friends that are committed to you and your growth in the Lord? I, for one, know how essential this is. This statement by FT is so very, very true:

FT said:
The devil loves to isolate people from those who care so he can bully up on them.

I am blessed with a godly friend who has been in my life for years, and I don't know how I would have gotten through these last several years without her support, and prayer, and encouragement. I pray that God will bring your way someone like this, if He has not already.

Infact, Shabuya, this friend just gave me a book for my birthday that came in "due season." And I would like to recommend it to you, for it talks about how we need to keep coming to God when we are in the middle of a very long trial where there seems to be no end in sight. It is so easy to give up, or think we need to just accept and bare with it. But God says for us to keep coming to him relentlessly like the widow with the unjust judge.

The book is called, Unrelenting Prayer, by Bob Sorge. If you can, please try to get your hand on a copy. If I knew your address, I'd send ya one. :) Blessings, Shabuya...hang in there.

FT said:
Maybe his words had a secret meaning and maybe whoever he was singing it to understood what he was saying inside of the song. Then again she may not have gotten it but that doesn't dismiss the possibility that he was speaking in code.

Code, huh? Oh man, here's my FAVORITETUNE y'all talking about right here. NOT!!! :lol: I tell ya, me and that TII song...my, my.

Well, maybe that's true. It's in a code just for the LITD girl, and no wonder why it makes no sense to us mere mortals. But wouldn't "she" even need to be able to make out the words representing the code? Who can hear half of what he's singin' in that song? Imagine if you were given the combination to a safe you need to open, and it's contents were of great importance to you, but the person telling you the combo kept mumbling the middle number every time they gave you the three number combination? Or... they write it down for you and lay it down somewhere, and when you later pick the paper up to refer to it, it had been laid on a water spill and the last number is completely blurred? How maddening...and how useless to ya. Right?

But you might be right, FT, about there being some kind of code MJ was using in that song. I was thinking about it, and I started thinking about something John Landis said about a technique he had used in An American Werewolf in London. I just for my first time ever, watched that film, and gosh, it was a lot more gruesome than I prefer, but anyway. I am surprised I had not seen it when it first came out, for I really took notice of David Naughtin in those Dr. Pepper commercials. I just thought he was something because he was a guy who could dance!!! and I had not come across too many of those in my personal life. I just thought the guy was so cool. But I never did check out the movie...

amer.jpg

Landis talks about there being a "dream within a dream." Nice little device.

I'm always interested in clever structure in literature. I love a good novel that includes the type of structure that would be termed a "story within a story." A couple of books I've read where this comes to mind would be Wuthering Heights and The Heart of Darkness. In fact, Wuthering Heights might even in a way be a story within a story within a story, for you have the narrator telling you the story through a journal, and he is getting the story from yet another character, the housemaid, and she is the one who brings Cathy and Heathcliff's story alive for us.

Then you can have a "play within a play" and Shakespeare did that quite a bit. A Midnight Summer's Dream, and Hamlet, are examples.

31385832.jpg

Of course, Shakespeare had too much fun in lots of ways to keep things interesting. I mean, take As You Like It...what's crazier than this...he has the main female character pretend to be a male...but, in the time of Shakespeare's plays, the troupe only had male actors, so a man played Rosalind, a woman, who then for most of the play is dressed up like a man. o_O

asyoulikeit.jpg

So we have a "dream within a dream" and a "stroy within a story" and a "play within a play."

But back to the song, This Is It. I've never really been able to put my finger on it, but the song feels like a "something within a something." What exactly that means...I couldn't tell ya. I remember SoS, back when we were all trying to figure out the lyrics when the song first came out, said at one point that there might be more a subplot or two going on in the song. Remember she first thought the song was a "goodbye" song and that there were two girls being referred to in the song...the litdg: who he was gently saying goodbye to, and another girl: who ...took her place? But SoS changed her mind on that...but maybe she was initially picking up on the same kind of vibe I keep having...that there might but more than one...hmm...layer...to the song?

This came to me yesterday...we all love the Peter Pan side of MJ. :D Have any of you wondered where the LITD girl would fit in that scheme of things? Is the LITD girl his Tink...or is she Wendy?

Peter Pan and Tinkebell had a very special relationship. She was always there for him, and he had fun and joy when she was around. But even still... Peter seemed to long for a real live, flesh and blood girl who was human like himself. He became attracted to Wendy and he wanted her to come be with him.

I was thinking that Tinkerbell for MJ has always been his Gift of Music. Reminds me of the song, The Music and Me:

[youtube]HMhUEGbT0WE[/youtube]

Beautiful.

...but Wendy must be the LITD girl.

tinkerq.jpg

I had some thoughts regarding AllForMJ's post and about Another Day, but I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna post all that or not, so for now...

Happy New Year all!

Last edited:
Hey.... :ciao:

Ummm yeh Ash hello kitty card is just what we all wanted:) Thanks! No really thanks! I have a quote but it slips my mind what lady said this. "I can't do it without you, don't you understand." Hence in regard to the lovely card allow me to express gratitude from all of us litd readers. Though we are so many miles apart even through the internet we find connection. Through phone lines just imagine the possibilities! Did that even make since? Nevermind.

There are really no limits to the distance. With the internet, all distance barriers are broken. :wild:

And Favoritetune ... thanks for your sweet words. ;) >>> :hug: and :give_heart:

Ash, Hello Kitty is so cute!!! Thanks for taking the time to write out a handwritten note just for us. Very sweet.
Thanks! :wub:

I have fear of this movie until today. :bugeyed :blush: I remember my reaction until today when I watched this movie the first time when I was 9 years old. >>> :horror :fear:

:wub:

And.....

I hope everyone here has had a wonderful New Year. >>> :cheers: :dance: :dancing:

:shifty:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Or she could have been one of the opportunists who took advantage of him while he was feeling down and vulnerable and he was happy to have someone at his side period.

I really hope that anit true, but i guess u never know..

Wendy is a name Michael mentioned many times...he said Elizabeth is wendy

But Elizabeth is also like a mother &#8211; and more than that. She&#8217;s a friend. She&#8217;s Mother Teresa, Princess Diana, the Queen of England and Wendy. We have great picnics. It&#8217;s so wonderful to be with her. I can really relax with her, because we&#8217;ve lived the same life and experienced the same thing.
- Michael

i also, read a post on one of Youtube videos about an interview where Diana Ross said that Michael told her that she is his Wendy...so , i agree with Shila that Tinker was not enough he needed Wendy also , and i hope he found her !

Guess what !!! Stevie Wonder's favourite song of the album MICAEL is the main theme of this thread,,,,see girls :) great heads think alike,,,thanks for making this thread in the first place :flowers:

Read more about Steive's opinion about the song:
http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101330

This poem was recently sent to me via email from the United States Library of Congress: www.LOC.gov

The Moon

After writing poems all day,
I go off to see the moon in the pines.
Far in the woods I sit down against a pine.
The moon has her porches turned to face the light,
But the deep part of her house is in the darkness.

By Robert Bly
From the Eating the Honey of Words, (c) 1999
HarperCollins Publishers, New York, NY

On that note: Impressive..! :punk:

:rollingpeace: :rollingpeace:

Did we already discuss "(I Like) The Way You Love Me"? I saw that Ohood wrote the lyrics somewhere on this thread but I can't remember if there was any discussion about it.
I fall in love with that song in special. I feel so good hearing it, the melody, the vocals... everything is so beautiful... I hear repeatedly. I love his voice at the song's beginning. :girl_aww: And I would like to read your thoughts about that. For sure you have beautiful things to share us. :D Someone? :unsure:

EDIT:

Hey, where is everybody? Did I something wrong? :fear: :lol:

Last edited:
Dedicated to God, my/our pop (s)/mommy moo (s), sister (s)/brother(s), grandparent (s), my son (Bubba), my nieces, nephew (s), ancester's, friends, MJ fans/admirers, ALL the Children Of The World, our Seniors/the Elderly, Career Adviser Karen, Academic Advisers (Jeanette & Denise) at MCUA, UA Paralegal Association/Department, University Of Akron, Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C), The "H.O.M.E Of Rock & Roll Cleveland, Ohio USA, and MY Forever Nearest & Dearest & Yours...God Bless YOU Forever & Aways

Dearest "Songbird" Whitney Houston;

"Despite ALL the trials & tribulations that life may throw at "Each & Everyone One Of Us From Time To Time"... CONTINUE to "ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...:angel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz_Avrd-gtU

Keep Helping To Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

Last edited:
EDIT:

Hey, where is everybody? Did I something wrong? :fear: :lol:

Aww, no...I just think things are a little sober for the moment, and that will probably continue through next week until the preliminary court proceedings are done with.

The things we speak about in here have nothing to do with a heavy heart. In here we keep things light and fun and hopeful and dreamy and full of love. :wub:

Maybe after next week we can return to that. Let's see how everyone feels over time. And let's take things one day at a time. :)

Aww, no...I just think things are a little sober for the moment, and that will probably continue through next week until the preliminary court proceedings are done with.

The things we speak about in here have nothing to do with a heavy heart.
In here we keep things light and fun and hopeful and dreamy and full of love. :wub:

Maybe after next week we can return to that. Let's see how everyone feels over time. And let's take things one day at a time. :)

With Absolutely AND Wholeheartedly "NO" disrespect intended..!

"Do not judge men and or women...UNTIL one (s) have walked two moons in one (s) moccasins..!"

Michael Jackson
(Author)

Keep Helping To Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

The Journal Of Reflection Of Thoughts TRUTH OF JUSTICE NOTHING IS BLACK OR WHITE

Psalm 37 (c) 1995-2010

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

As always, your posts are a puzzle. I had to think about this a bit.

So, by quoting that one line from my post,

Shila said:
The things we speak about in here have nothing to do with a heavy heart.

are you meaning that there are things that are discussed in this thread that have caused you personally to have a heavy heart? (which is sad to learn). I thought most here find this thread enjoyable and a nice escape...not a downer.

And so you are kind of saying to me "speak for yourself"?

I think that saying would fit more than suggesting I'm judging another without walking in their shoes (or moccasins) first.

Also, if my posts have a tendency to offend you in any way, please, please, please, put me on "ignore" status. I'd be very cool with that. :yes:

"KEEP" Helping To Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~"..."The Journal Of Reflection & Thoughts TRUTH OF JUSTICE NOTHING IS BLACK OR WHITE (Proceeds will be donated to two prearranged AND mutually agreed charities) Psalm 37 myspace\sdeidjs - photos (c) 1995 - 2011"

On "THAT" Note:

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:............:punk:

Last edited:

The things we speak about in here have nothing to do with a heavy heart. In here we keep things light and fun and hopeful and dreamy and full of love. :wub:

Ditto. You're right. :(

I thought most here find this thread enjoyable and a nice escape...

Look at this, you're right again! That's why I proposed a discussion about that song. As a escapism form. We're all sad and worried about the court proceedings and I thought this could help alleviate that stress and tension.
We're together in this. We've been through very bad things and we overcome all these things and won't be different just now. Let's overcome that, too and support the entire Jackson family.

Last edited:

Sober? :bugeyed For me, the week was terrifying with the preliminary. :( And probably next week will be also.... the big nightmare. :( Therefore, the "dark love" is stopped. All fans are looking for preliminary. *big sigh*

Well, I hope we get back to the good times here in the "dark love"... soon. :angel: :heart: This thread is my refuge :wub: ... when things are not good.:(

I hope everyone is ok. ;) To all >>> :hug: and :give_heart:

Last edited:
Sober? :bugeyed For me, the week was terrifying with the preliminary. :( And probably next week will be also.... the big nightmare. :( Therefore, the "dark love" is stopped. All fans are looking for preliminary. *big sigh*

Awwww...:hug: Maybe using the word sober wasn't my best choice...I was meaning this definition of sober,

Serious or subdued in demeanor.

That is how I have been feeling anyway this week and to write posts in here, I need to be a little more lively and creative. It seems an inappropriate time to be light and frivolous anyway.

Ash said:
Well, I hope we get back to the good times here in the "dark love"... soon. :angel: :heart: This thread is my refuge :wub: ... when things are not good.:(

I hope everyone is ok. ;) To all >>> :hug: and :give_heart:
Well, I think that is what Lainy is trying to say and wished to help a little with that by her suggestion to examine further the song (I Like)The Way You Love Me, to help get our minds off of things for awhile.

That song is so light, lovely, sweet, and romantic, but I'm not sure my mood could get there right now...soon, maybe...

Lainy is right. We are here together to be a support to each other when things are a little sad.

*where's that smiley that is a "group hug"?* :)

Last edited:
Awwww...:hug:
:hug:

Maybe using the word sober wasn't my best choice...I was meaning this definition of sober,

Serious or subdued in demeanor.

That is how I have been feeling anyway this week and to write posts in here, I need to be a little more lively and creative. It seems an inappropriate time to be light and frivilous anyway.
Thanks for your attempt. :give_heart: This week (and probably next week too) I feel deeply sad. :( I hope things are better. :pray: May God give us much strength. We will need and much. :angel:

Well, I think that is what Lainy is trying to say and wished to help a little with that by her suggestion to examine further the song (I Like)The Way You Love Me, to help get our minds off of things for awhile.

That song is so light, lovely, sweet, and romantic, but I'm not sure my mood could get there right now...soon, maybe...
:yes:

(I Like) The Way You Love Me is beautiful. :wub: I hope things return to normal. :angel:At this moment, I wish I had a time machine to return to the past. :blush: :heart: But it is completely impossible. :cry:

Lainy is right. We are here together to be a support to each other when things are a little sad.
We're all together :group: and God is giving us strength. :angel: And I'm sure Michael would not like to see us sad. :heart:

*where's that smiley that is a "group hug"?* :)

:group::group:

Back