Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Ok will do....

She says no. She's scared of you :p (just keepin the teasing going here lol)

ummmmm yes. Sorry about that. It is interesting, the song. I wonder if he was asked to write this song with this topic or if RKelly just took it on himself to do hoping MJ would approve and use it. It's a really catchy song though. I tried to find the lyrics with no luck.

Ape;3439391 said:
Well.. I was wondering if she did exist, and she were to come here, could she post and would she be received well by us. I know most likely people would just have troubles believing it's actually the woman in his life and not just someone making something up. This is the internet so people have been known to make things up online, but I was curious what people would think or how we would all react if not just someone did that, but if it actually was the woman (not that we could tell the difference... so maybe the question is unanswerable as it is).

I think everyone would believe her...with a grain of salt. Like I and you said, this is the internet. :D Nobody could risk the lady actually being the real lady in Michael´s life and slam her. :p

LadyinHisLife80;3439456 said:
I think everyone would believe her...with a grain of salt. Like I and you said, this is the internet. :D Nobody could risk the lady actually being the real lady in Michael´s life and slam her. :p

I would risk it, if I felt "she" was doing something inconsiderate, unfair or inappropriate to us in here. But I don't think if she is the one MJ chose, she would post in here and identify herself. I really don't. So I don't think for that reason I would be at risk, for if someone posts in here and claims to be "her," I wouldn't believe it.

But either way, I wouldn't wish to be unfair or hurtful to anyone, for it's not dependent on "who" the person is or how they connect to MJ. Fair, reasonable, straight and honest treatment to all!!! And in return, I seek fair, reasonable, straight and honest treatment...don't we all?

~btw, it's so nice to see your contributions in here, LadyInHisLife80. :)

Shoooot, Ape! I was counting on you to hear some of the words I wasn't able to make out in that song. Like this part,

and with the _____ ______ see that I'll still be right by your side.

and this part, more towards end

even now girl, (and the background vocals complete the sentence and I can't make it out) ____ ____ ____ ___ the way, girl.

Also, sometimes the line,

You are My world, My heaven, ___ home

it sounds like My Home,

and sometimes it sounds like Your Home,

which reminds me of that line I like in Got To Be There,

when she's with me She's Home. :)

Can anyone help me out and tell me what you are hearing at these places?

Here's the link again for You Are My World, if anyone wants another listen:

----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhYiHMCR1-A <----

:flowers:

Last edited:
Shila could you please fix that link. I tried it but its not working. I actually have to get some work done asap but I would like to look at that later on tonigh when I have more time. :) Thanks for being around and visiting. I know you are really busy right now.

Shila;3439526 said:
I would risk it, if I felt "she" was doing something inconsiderate, unfair or inappropriate to us in here. But I don't think if she is the one MJ chose, she would post in here and identify herself. I really don't. So I don't think for that reason I would be at risk, for if someone posts in here and claims to be "her," I wouldn't believe it.

But either way, I wouldn't wish to be unfair or hurtful to anyone, for it's not dependent on "who" the person is or how they connect to MJ. Fair, reasonable, straight and honest treatment to all!!! And in return, I seek fair, reasonable, straight and honest treatment...don't we all?

~btw, it's so nice to see your contributions in here, LadyInHisLife80. :)

You have a point but I was talking about a discrete lady. Not that posers who give each detail of the supposed relationship. I don´t know if you agree with me but IMO the more detailed and careful the story,the less I believe it. It´s like they´re trying to convince us. Of course, if she would give a name, it would be more suspicious.
You should have known about the "insider" who claimed to have been a friend of Michael and Lisa. You can tell he or she was lying. Michael were a very private man, there´s no way he or she could know intimate details from the couple.

Lady in his life I hadn't heard of that "insider".

Shila you are going to love me :) I listened before bed and got it for you here. (almost 2am)

"You are my world"
WHy are you insecure
when you know our love is pure
THen why is it so hard to trust
When we vowed that we would be the
every love, girl

(Be a believer in what I tell ya)oh I
& when the mornin comes you will
see I'll still be right by your side

(I say forever then I mean forever)
and you don't have to worry cause baby girl you're all mine

(you are my world
my heaven woah i
my home girl)

I said you are my world
(you are my world my heaven my home girl) too babay

Tell me why should you ever have to wonder
who's gonna be right here for you
girl tell me why should you ever have to question
who's gonna be loving you yeah

oh girl (be a believer in what I tell ya) oh I
and when the mornin comes you will see
I'll still be right by your side girl oh I

(I said forever then I meant forever)
and you don't have to worry cause baby girl you are my
(you are my world my heaven) believe me (my home girl)

got to believe it, your my world, yeah baby
(you are my world my heaven my home girl)
girl girl (here and now) here and now girl
(just throw your fears) away girl

(take my hand) take my hand (and we will fly away) fly away

Baby don't you know that you are my world
(you are my world my heaven my home girl)do wop baby you are my world
you are you are you are my world
Do it baby nah
come on come on come on baby
In th park in the streets you and me girl girl dada be bop

fade

Last edited:

Shila you are going to love me :) I listened before bed and got it for you here. (almost 2am)

"You are my world"
WHy are you insecure
when you know our love is pure
THen why is it so hard to trust
When we vowed that we would be the
every love, girl

(Be a believer in what I tell ya)oh I
& when the mornin comes you will
see I'll still be right by your side

(I say forever then I mean forever)
and you don't have to worry cause baby girl you're all mine

(you are my world
my heaven woah i
my home girl)

I said you are my world
(you are my world my heaven my home girl) too babay

Tell me why should you ever have to wonder
who's gonna be right here for you
girl tell me why should you ever have to question
who's gonna be loving you yeah

oh girl (be a believer in what I tell ya) oh I
and when the mornin comes you will see
I'll still be right by your side girl oh I

(I said forever then I meant forever)
and you don't have to worry cause baby girl you are my
(you are my world my heaven) believe me (my home girl)

got to believe it, your my world, yeah baby
girl girl (here and now) here and now girl
(just throw your fears) away girl

(take my hand) take my hand (and we will fly away) fly away

Baby don't you know that you are my world
(you are my world my heaven my home girl)do wop baby you are my world
you are you are you are my world
Do it baby nah
come on come on come on baby
In th park in the streets you and me girl girl dada be bop

fade
Oh wow, Ape, I do luv ya for this! :clapping:

So you definitely hear the "k" sound there and hear "park" and not "bar"? Gosh, my ears don't seem to want to work right. I cannot hear the "k".

And you only hear "My world" and never "Your world"? Okay. Gosh again.

Ah, so it starts off with "Why are you so insecure" that seems right, considering the way the rest of the lyrics go.

And then you also hear, "when the mornin comes you will/see I'll still be right by your side."

Is that to communicate that he's not seeing her as just a one night stand? Or is it a deeper meaning that when the morning comes, like after the period of night/dark/trials and the day breaks into morning (the troubles/obstacles are behind them and it's a fresh start), he'll still be there? Ah...maybe it is just straight forward.

We still don't know if MJ had anything to do with this song at all or what was decided to be behind the lyrics. :shrug:

Thank you, Ape! You did a great job and you usually do. I remember you were one of the first who listened to This Is It and tried your hand on the lyrics (CHALLENGE!!!!) and gave us a really good interpretation of them. :)

LadyinHisLife80, are you referring to someone who went by the username Black or White and posted on either (can't remember which) a French or Italian MJ site? I think it was Italian.

LadyinHisLife80, are you referring to someone who went by the username Black or White and posted on either (can't remember which) a French or Italian MJ site? I think it was Italian.

No, that insider is called "larvice" or something like that. He or she posted stories in the Presley-Jackson board. It can be read on facebook too, in pages dedicated to Michael and Lisa.

this thread is still alive after 2 yrs. since MJ has left us? Now I am a single mother and have no much time and this forum is loading too slow to be able to read anything long enough. Maybe there is one more song for you guys to interpret, it was my favourite song performed by Greg Phil-s, I once even posted a link to it somewhere from youtube with Greg P. singing, now they released another version of it performed by MJ on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkJUieoFzCE

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday. Or is it Monday for 8701girl? :flowers:

I had in just a couple posts back mentioned a few songs about flying and wings and that particular theme, yet I had not been aware of this Jackson5 song, for which I stumbled upon today. It is being played behind the words of that lovely poem, Two Birds.

[youtube]Qas1gzhF0qk[/youtube]

Just thought I'd share it here.:)

Maybe there is one more song for you guys to interpret...
[youtube]qkJUieoFzCE[/youtube]

That is a great song, Magicgirl. :yes: We did discuss it quite a few pages back. It would be would wonderful if you'd be willing to share some of your thoughts about it! :wild:

I will say that if we take the lyrics fairly literally, it would seem this woman is the type that AllForMJ was talking about with us when she wrote this very thoughtful post based on a "timeline" of all his songs, and what he seemed to be going through regarding women in each season. She specifically discussed the kind of women who were trying to get his time and attention, and it seems at times some did succeed to get quite close, but they were bad news...either self-centered, after money, not sincere in their feelings towards him, etc. I think the woman in the song, Dangerous, might fit this description, but I think AllForMJ was talking about the season of time around the Invincible album, and what, for her, some of the songs were communicating. I personally do not know well enough the songs off of that album and can't recall the titles, I'm so sorry. But I know mysterygrl7 is very familiar with that album and has thought about the songs on there quite a bit. Maybe she can refresh our memory on the songs that speak of his being hurt or taken advantage of by some "not worthy of him" female (is that a good way to put it?):unsure:

Anyway, at face value, the woman in Behind the Mask sounds like that type of female who he is having trouble seeing as sincere.

So, Magicgirl, are you thinking, by bringing up this song, that the BTM gal could be the LITD girl and be the way he viewed her at some point in their relationship? (if she exists)

This song was written a long, long time ago...the 80's. And of course, there are usually(which is fun) a couple ways to interpret things, so is it possible the lyrics are not being so straight-forward, and it is not necessarily saying the woman is all bad news, but maybe she is just coming off confusing to him?

I think it was Favoritetune who had an interesting take on the way the song ends on this latest version. The female vocalist sings louder and louder "I love you, Michael" and FT was suggesting it could represent that even though maybe MJ and his LITD girl only connected through a spiritual connection(and sadly never actually got together literally before time ran out :( ), MJ still, towards the end of his life was beginning to hear her more loudly and clearly, and therefore, could hear better than ever in his spirit, her strong, loud and clear, I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL!!!!.

I thought that was a cute take on it.:)

btw, I like all the TIT clips in that BTM vid, Magicgirl!

summer;2158625 said:
Interesting you say that because even Rebbie said sort of the same thing early 90's...She said that even if MJ found the right lady, there would still be SO many people around him fighting for his time and attention that she would just be seen as a distraction by many people. I need to find the exact quote.

EDIT: Okay, found the part...it's in Katherine's book "My Family, The Jacksons".

Rebbie: "Even if Michael were to find the "perfect" woman tomorrow, I think that he would be reluctant to subject her to the incrediable scrutiny that he's subjected to every day."...."Even if Michael's wife did manage to adopt to life in a fishbowl, she'd also have to cope with the reality of Michael attending meetings on top of meetings, and members of his entourage constantly pulling on him. Some of these people, no doubt, would view her as no more than a competitor for Michael's time." (p.217)

Well that post has already two years but I noticed it and wanted to comment.
What Rebbie said is interesting but IMO it has no sense. I mean other celebrities can marry, have their families and can separate perfectly their private life with the business ones. And their marriages work. Why not Michael?
Don´t throw rocks at me but it seems that some fans are trying to find a reason for why Michael didn´t marry again or hadn´t any relationship, at least openly.
Like why Michael´s and Lisa marriage didn´t work. Sorry but I don´t buy the story that it was the media who separated them, or Lisa´s mother. I believe they loved each other but it came to an end. It happens often. I don´t believe that two famous and rich individuals, who had their lives and were in love could have be separated for that.
But like I said, it´s my opinion.

I will say that if we take the lyrics fairly literally, it would seem this woman is the type that AllForMJ was talking about with us when she wrote this very thoughtful post based on a "timeline" of all his songs, and what he seemed to be going through regarding women in each season. She specifically discussed the kind of women who were trying to get his time and attention, and it seems at times some did succeed to get quite close, but they were bad news...either self-centered, after money, not sincere in their feelings towards him, etc. I think the woman in the song, Dangerous, might fit this description, but I think AllForMJ was talking about the season of time around the Invincible album, and what, for her, some of the songs were communicating. I personally do not know well enough the songs off of that album and can't recall the titles, I'm so sorry. But I know mysterygrl7 is very familiar with that album and has thought about the songs on there quite a bit. I have...? LOL :) funny you would say that... Maybe she can refresh our memory on the songs that speak of his being hurt or taken advantage of by some "not worthy of him" female (is that a good way to put it?):unsure:

There is Unbreakable, where he says: "Through all your lies and silly games, I'm a still remain the same" as if he is pretty annoyed with her, right?

Anyway, at face value, the woman in Behind the Mask sounds like that type of female who he is having trouble seeing as sincere.

So, Magicgirl, are you thinking, by bringing up this song, that the BTM gal could be the LITD girl and be the way he viewed her at some point in their relationship? (if she exists)

This song was written a long, long time ago...the 80's. And of course, there are usually(which is fun) a couple ways to interpret things, so is it possible the lyrics are not being so straight-forward, and it is not necessarily saying the woman is all bad news, but maybe she is just coming off confusing to him?

I think it was Favoritetune who had an interesting take on the way the song ends on this latest version. The female vocalist sings louder and louder "I love you, Michael" and FT was suggesting it could represent that even though maybe MJ and his LITD girl only connected through a spiritual connection(and sadly never actually got together literally before time ran out :sad: ), MJ still, towards the end of his life was beginning to hear her more loudly and clearly, what you write here, also reminds me of the way he sings Human Nature in This is it, I LIIIKE LOVINN THIS WAY... GRR lol and therefore, could hear better than ever in his spirit, her strong, loud and clear, I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL!!!!.

I thought that was a cute take on it.:)

btw, I like all the TIT clips in that BTM vid, Magicgirl!

:shifty:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Hey people > :hiya: :group: :give_heart: I hope everyone is OK here. :angel:

Aaaaaaah ... This song has been following me like CRAZY and I don't know what it means!

It may not even fit in here, but I want to post it 'cause I don't want to be the only one with it stuck in my head.

The song is, "Ventura Highway" by America. I realized not long after listening to them on YouTube that they are the same band that did "A Horse With No Name" which the song "A Place With No Name" is based on. Perhaps that is the connection?

It's a really good song. I find it very soothing to listen to. Maybe it's just for me personally. Maybe God is telling me to go to California. Perhaps I am "Joe" in the song. I wanted to go somewhere, but I never thought of California. A little pricey, isn't it?

I finally had to resort to looking up some facts about the song and highway like:

* It is one of the main highways in Southern California.

* It is actually referred to as Ventura Freeway by Californians.

* The song was sampled in one of Janet Jackson's songs.

* Michael Jackson wrote "Billie Jean" while driving down this freeway. (Anyone know if that is really true? I can't see writing anything while driving down the freeway, but I dunno.)

* Does this all have something to do with Prince since the singer in the song mentions "purple rain"?

I wouldn't mind if God is sending me there. My life has been a pure, unadulterated hell.:( I could really use a change. Maybe life would be better for me out there (although it didn't work too well for MJ, but who knows).

Here is that song ...

http://youtu.be/bpnFINzMVPo

BTW, What in the heck are alligator lizards?

Aaaaaaah ... This song has been following me like CRAZY and I don't know what it means!

It may not even fit in here, but I want to post it 'cause I don't want to be the only one with it stuck in my head.

The song is, "Ventura Highway" by America. I realized not long after listening to them on YouTube that they are the same band that did "A Horse With No Name" which the song "A Place With No Name" is based on. Perhaps that is the connection?

It's a really good song. I find it very soothing to listen to. Maybe it's just for me personally. Maybe God is telling me to go to California. Perhaps I am "Joe" in the song. I wanted to go somewhere, but I never thought of California. A little pricey, isn't it?

I finally had to resort to looking up some facts about the song and highway like:

* It is one of the main highways in Southern California.

* It is actually referred to as Ventura Freeway by Californians.

* The song was sampled in one of Janet Jackson's songs.

* Michael Jackson wrote "Billie Jean" while driving down this freeway. (Anyone know if that is really true? I can't see writing anything while driving down the freeway, but I dunno.)

* Does this all have something to do with Prince since the singer in the song mentions "purple rain"?

I wouldn't mind if God is sending me there. My life has been a pure, unadulterated hell.:( I could really use a change. Maybe life would be better for me out there (although it didn't work too well for MJ, but who knows).

Here is that song ...

http://youtu.be/bpnFINzMVPo

BTW, What in the heck are alligator lizards?

MP, I've missed you! :hug:

Great song...I've always enjoyed it.

Ventura Highway, I am thinking, is representing that stretch where the 101 freeway joins with Highway 1. It is where it 'opens up' and motorists become way too tempted to speed, and if you have not long before been sitting in traffic in LA, or some congestion where the 405 joins the 101, it is a much appreciated part of the drive to Santa Barbara or even further north. I always look forward to getting to that spot of the freeway, because you are now by the ocean and I love seeing the water. :)

Maybe the song stayed with you and you thought of this thread because MJ would have driven this highway countless times enroute to Neverland from LA, and vice-versa. He would have been very familiar with that stretch of road.

Online I have read a few comments regarding 'allegator lizards." They are apparently a real type of lizard, and it was suggested they can be seen along that stretch...maybe they made their homes in the rocky cliffs that drop down to the water.

Another person said they always thought that the lyric was referring to looking up at a cloud formation in the shape of that type of lizard. idk.

Urban dictionary defintions of "Purple Rain" (and i think it fits the tone of the song):

A restless feeling. A non-descript feeling of boredom, restlessness and confinement. A feeling one has when wanting to escape from responsibility (chiefly emotional) by travelling. Sometimes synonymous with 'wanderlust.' The desire to travel in order to escape an emotional commitment.

In fact, maybe it does fit your current mood a little, huh, MP? :D Do come! Come and go have lunch with me here in Cali, and we'll chat. We'll talk up a storm and go over all our theories regarding the LITD thread. :lol:

But reality should tell ya it isn't that easy to escape one's problems and they can tend to follow one, and really, I doubt California on it's own could solve anyone's problems. Although, come to think of it, that is how I ended up being born in California...my parents moved here from New Jersey to get away from the past and start a better future. My mom's relatives said to her, "We always knew you'd make it to Hollywood one day!" Of course, my parents didn't settle anywhere near Hollywood; but waaaaay over there in New Jersey...how were they to know? haha. :)

I have been going back, the last couple days, and reading through this thread. I am struck by the way I am perceiving things this time around then when I first "lived" through reading the different posts. If any of you read the Bible, maybe you have experienced this, in that I can read a passage that I've read seveal times over in my life but one day I read it and it is as if some major truth hits me on the head. I'm like, 'Why did I never see that before...I've read this here a thousand times? o_O"

I guess it's all timing. The word of God in fact has been referred to as "manna for the day" and if you remember, if the Israelites attempted to hoard or save overnight extra manna (more than they needed), that they picked up off the ground, the next day it would be filled with maggots and spoiled. Each day the manna was supplied by God for them to meet their need for that day only: a good illustration that God will provide exactly what we need each given day if we look to Him. And the word of God works that way, too...it is like our daily sustenance, and if we let it, it can meet our specific need for that day...tell us a "truth' just what we be needin' to hear for that day.

I have been primarily reading over AllForMJ's posts this time around, and it has been a bit like that for me...where I feel like I am reading them for the first time and now am seeing such great things in her posts that I hadn't remembered seeing before. She really posted in such a way which often showed so well that she has an understanding of God's ways and how He has worked in Michael's life in so many ways and areas. AllForMJ, I'm pretty sure, is one who spends lots of time in the word of God having her "manna for the day.' ;) And I'm glad she does. :)

Back to the song, Ventura Highway, I read somewhere that it is viewed partially as a love song...I don't get that after reading over the lyrics. Did you get that impression MP? and I am sorry your life has been so hard for you lately; mine has been very hard for me lately, too. I've been quite down. We can have a sad face together, you and me. :( + :( = 2 sad girls. (oh....THREE sad girls...Ash used a sad face, too!) :( +:(+:( = me, mp AND Ash!

But seeing your post cheered me up! :flowers:

mine has been very hard for me lately, too. I've been quite down.

Hey > :better:

Things will get better, be sure. ;) :hug: :give_heart:

We can have a sad face together, you and me. :( + :( = 2 sad girls. (oh....THREE sad girls...Ash used a sad face, too!) :( +:(+:( = me, mp AND Ash!

:( *big sigh*

To Ash, MP and Shila > :group:

Yes... :( Ash walks a little down lately :cry: .... But I know things will be OK. God is taking care of it. :angel:

:) Yay there's action on the thread. Well here's four of us gals today. Hope more join in too. It's always nice when many take part.

I read online (googled) that the writer talked about seeing things in clouds with his brother I think, and so this was just ...(didnt want to get it wrong so here's the quote)

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=3013
Regarding the lyrics, "Seasons crying no despair, alligator lizards in the air," Bunnell said: "The clouds. It's my brother and I standing there on the side of the road looking at the shapes of clouds while my dad changed the tire."

Also, now that you describe that hwy Shila, I can picture it in my head. I drove that hwy with my friend Satisha from Neverland to Hollywood where we all met in front of the Chinese theater to show MJ support. His camera man filmed us to send our thoughts to him, and Karen Faye was there. She seemed very nice.

Anyways, that stretch of road is breathtakingly beautiful. I love watching the ocean even while driving past it, windows opened, wind blowing through your hair with the sea salted air within smelling distance. It feels so free. Like Paradise. Now that I think about it...MP.. maybe I'll join you :) It may not solve all our worries, but it'd sure help make things more bearable as a peaceful backdrop to them.

. Now that I think about it...MP.. maybe I'll join you :) It may not solve all our worries, but it'd sure help make things more bearable as a peaceful backdrop to them.

Oh goodie, all three of us can have lunch together here in the LA area! Ape you will make it sooooo fun! Now we just need Ash to take a trip from Brazil! Do you guys like Mexican food? Yum. Or Chinese or Italian or a hamburger joint or a sandwich place? How 'bout a diner with ice cream sodas!? O wait, I'm trying to eat better. Nevermind about that ice cream soda part. *sigh*

Thanks for more input on the lyrics to that song, Ape. Interesting. And wow, you actually got on film saying something to MJ which he would have seen? What did you say...do you remember? This was during the trial, so mostly encouraging things and supportive stuff? How cool.

Now we just need Ash to take a trip from Brazil! Do you guys like Mexican food? Yum. Or Chinese or Italian or a hamburger joint or a sandwich place? How 'bout a diner with ice cream sodas!? O wait, I'm trying to eat better. Nevermind about that ice cream soda part. *sigh*

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif

OMG! :wild: I suggest Brazilian food. :hungry: Does anyone know any restaurant that serves Brazilian food in LA? :lol: I know that NY has. :wild: We'll have to go to NY! :wild:

Ash what is Brazilian food? I love all food.. and sadly it now shows :( lol.. I wrote in the chat what I'm craving right now. Mostly though, I wouldn't care what I ate, I'd just love the company and ambiance. I would LOVE that. I could eat straw and be alright :) .. actually.. I'd rather something a bit more palatable. lol.

Yes Satisha and I both said something, each on our own. I think she said something first because I wanted to take a moment to think about what I would say. Yes they we taping it for him so he would have seen it I'm sure. I don't remember seeing anyone else being taped but they must have. I forget what I said. I just talked to the camera like I would have if it were him. Just imagined it being him I was talking to and gave him support and encouragement and I hope a bit of fight because I believe in him. Sometimes I can get a bit soap boxy :) .

OMG! :wild: I suggest Brazilian food. :hungry: Does anyone know any restaurant that serves Brazilian food in LA? :lol: I know that NY has. :wild: We'll have to go to NY! :wild:

I would LOVE to go to New York! I have never been there.

Let's see, here in LA..um...Cafe Brazil on Venice Blvd. or Bossa Nova on Pico Blvd. Yeah, looks like there are a few Brazillian restaurants in LA! Are ya comin', Ash? :D

Ash what is Brazilian food? I love all food.. and sadly it now shows :( lol.. I wrote in the chat what I'm craving right now. Mostly though, I wouldn't care what I ate, I'd just love the company and ambiance. I would LOVE that. I could eat straw and be alright :) .. actually.. I'd rather something a bit more palatable. lol.
Looks like the Bossa Nova restaurant has skewers, yum, called "Espetinho Misto" and bruscetta!:

Your choice of 2 grilled Skewers, served with White Rice and Brazilian Salsa: Fresh Vegetables

Chicken Breast

Marinated Lamb

Mixed (Vegetables, Chicken Breast and marinated Lamb)

linha_menu.jpg

Toasted fresh sliced bread , topped with fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil and fresh mozzarella in our homemade balsamic vinaigrette

Ape said:
Yes Satisha and I both said something, each on our own. I think she said something first because I wanted to take a moment to think about what I would say. Yes they we taping it for him so he would have seen it I'm sure. I don't remember seeing anyone else being taped but they must have. I forget what I said. I just talked to the camera like I would have if it were him. Just imagined it being him I was talking to and gave him support and encouragement and I hope a bit of fight because I believe in him. Sometimes I can get a bit soap boxy :) .
How sweet. I bet he loved what everyone said to him and all that kind encouragement. And he got to see Apers! :wild: And "hear" that nice voice of yours. I think if he had ever heard my voice he'd run the other way...he'd say to me like he said to La Toya that I sound like Carol Burnett. Haha.

That food looks yummy :hungry: just a shame im not able to join u all

And that bit bout mj writing "bille jean" in the car.. i didnt know that i thought he wrote it at home or at the studio.

Of course you can come girl! we're just dreaming in here. Ash that sounds spectacular! The food does look delicious. Wouldnt that be so much fun to do like a progressive meal across the world? You know those ones where you start off at one person's place for appetizers then drive to the next for the main meal. then to another for dessert or something. Wouldn't it be amazing to do that across the world? I could make you all the popcorn drizzled in melted honey butter then a sprinkling of brown sugar, bit more butter and rock salt crushed over it. Strange? Yeah but that's what I'm eating right now and it tastes yummy. not much of a meal though. Or we could eat some kim chi that I just made last night. It's healthy, yummy, and very hot (JUST like MJ) ..lol. Then on to California for wine on the beach or something at Shilas, then to Brazil for the main course at Ashtangas. Maybe we can eat it as a picnic underneath the Jesus statue in San Paolo (sp?). Then for desert to 8701girl's house in Australia (awesome!! this sounds like such a good trip. I had to look at your profile to see where you lived). So.. what's for desert??

I would LOVE to go to New York! I have never been there.

Let's see, here in LA..um...Cafe Brazil on Venice Blvd. or Bossa Nova on Pico Blvd. Yeah, looks like there are a few Brazillian restaurants in LA! Are ya comin', Ash? :D

Looks like the Bossa Nova restaurant has skewers, yum, called "Espetinho Misto" and bruscetta!:

Your choice of 2 grilled Skewers, served with White Rice and Brazilian Salsa: Fresh Vegetables8.49
Chicken Breast9.49
Marinated Lamb9.49
Mixed (Vegetables, Chicken Breast and marinated Lamb)9.49
linha_menu.jpg
Toasted fresh sliced bread , topped with fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil and fresh mozzarella in our homemade balsamic vinaigrette7.99

This is typically Brazilian. :hungry: :wild: Shila I want to go at all. :lol: Everyone is excited here.... :shifty:

That food looks yummy :hungry: just a shame im not able to join u all

Of course you can come girl! we're just dreaming in here. Ash that sounds spectacular! The food does look delicious. Wouldnt that be so much fun to do like a progressive meal across the world? You know those ones where you start off at one person's place for appetizers then drive to the next for the main meal. then to another for dessert or something. Wouldn't it be amazing to do that across the world? I could make you all the popcorn drizzled in melted honey butter then a sprinkling of brown sugar, bit more butter and rock salt crushed over it. Strange? Yeah but that's what I'm eating right now and it tastes yummy. not much of a meal though. Or we could eat some kim chi that I just made last night. It's healthy, yummy, and very hot (JUST like MJ) ..lol. Then on to California for wine on the beach or something at Shilas, then to Brazil for the main course at Ashtangas. Then for desert to 8701girl's house in Australia (awesome!! this sounds like such a good trip. I had to look at your profile to see where you lived). So.. what's for desert??

:lol:

Ape is the most excited of all. :wild: Popcorn? >
Jackson_popcorn.gif

Where is the MP? :unsure:

Maybe we can eat it as a picnic underneath the Jesus statue in San Paolo (sp?).

San Paolo > Sao Paulo ;)

Statue in Sao Paulo? :unsure: Or "Cristo Redentor" in Rio de Janeiro? :thinking:

cristo-redentor.jpg
> Just remember that Michael helicopter flight this area!!!! :wild:

^Yes that one! oops Rio De Janeiro. The only thing that could make that statue better (for me) is if they had his feet down where you could touch them. Jesus should be touchable. I'd want to visit his toes (since his head is too far up..lol).

EDIT: ya know, I never did say what I wanted to about MPs post. I think it's very cool all the coincidences you have found to this song you've had in your mind. I've enjoyed this expanding story starting with Ventura blvd.. or hwy.. hmmm. Also now that I write that, didn't Back have a post mentioning Ventura blvd? Something to do with a CD I think? Maybe it's deleted now. Seems most that person's posts are now missing. No idea why posts go missing here and entire threads. Makes me wonder...

Also, I know it's not an MJ snog (lol I mean song but its too funny to fix) but this is so good and the lyrics beautifully fit in here. I am loving this song. Quite a talented music producer to create this.
[youtube]zIWgVT1dGOc[/youtube]
Take me some place different
somewhere by the ocean
and not return to the city
and all its' bad emotion

i dont wanna live
i dont wanna live
in the rain no more

i just wanna go
i just wanna go
where it's always warm

come on and