Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I wouldn't know where to begin darling but ..well it was so special because we were seeing things in real time and ...I know it is placed in Fan fiction but it seemed really real and it was growing ....it made everyone here so happy because we were quite sure he had found love . i am 80 per cent sure he checked this thread too.
now I am sad, jealous and happy at the same time!

Hi @SoS So many just disappeared it seems.
I have been finding and re reading very,very old threads. That's not good is it ? :(
Hi WJ! It’s ambitious of you to re-read the entire thread! It’s really quite entertaining every time I revisit certain parts! We were almost like an ensemble of observant writers. I believe m enjoyed it.

This thread is too long, I can't read it all :( ! but I have heard so much about it. Anything particularly interesting to read?
This thread is legendary and probably the longest (and/or oldest) thread still going on this forum! 😂😂 Started with fans speculating if Michael had ”found someone special”, some ”secret girl” the public didn’t know about (hence ”Did MJ find love in the dark?)…and fans used song lyrics as ”evidence”….occassionally the thread turned into a food fight thread…or into a discussion thread about love, relationships, froendship, fame, etc…then turned into ”Make a wish” where fans tried to get Michael wear something to know he ”knows”….and after he died it has just become a way to say hello and reach the fans from this thread from way back as a lot of us still come check this one because it was our ”happy, fun place” here. It’s comforting to still see some ”old faces” (as in the fans from back in the day) still here, still loving Michael. ❤️

I first came on the thread by accident, then kept coming back because I thought all the ”theories” were hilarious and thought it’s a fun thread and got to know the regular posters here so I stuck around and commented when I felt I had something to say. It’s hard to post highlights, you’d need to know the context. I’ve gone back to read the thread from start to finish a couple of times. 😬 But yeah…you’ll need a day or two to read it all!! 😂😂

Hope that helps! And welcome to the thread!😃

This thread is legendary and probably the longest (and/or oldest) thread still going on this forum! 😂😂 Started with fans speculating if Michael had ”found someone special”, some ”secret girl” the public didn’t know about (hence ”Did MJ find love in the dark?)…and fans used song lyrics as ”evidence”….occassionally the thread turned into a food fight thread…or into a discussion thread about love, relationships, froendship, fame, etc…then turned into ”Make a wish” where fans tried to get Michael wear something to know he ”knows”….and after he died it has just become a way to say hello and reach the fans from this thread from way back as a lot of us still come check this one because it was our ”happy, fun place” here. It’s comforting to still see some ”old faces” (as in the fans from back in the day) still here, still loving Michael. ❤️

I first came on the thread by accident, then kept coming back because I thought all the ”theories” were hilarious and thought it’s a fun thread and got to know the regular posters here so I stuck around and commented when I felt I had something to say. It’s hard to post highlights, you’d need to know the context. I’ve gone back to read the thread from start to finish a couple of times. 😬 But yeah…you’ll need a day or two to read it all!! 😂😂

Hope that helps! And welcome to the thread!😃
I jnow this thread has had so many topics thrown into it you forgot what this this thread was originally about

Btw guys ill try and post more on this thread i miss it

Back