Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

OPRAH WINFREY!!!
Now that is scary.....i really donnt wanna know!

Wow!!!! I've been tied up...tied down....tied back!!! :lol:

Buuuuut, I'm gonna finish that last little part because...since meeting him on that day in '79...I see so many things that MJ has said over the years in song and in his beautiful poems that just makes things from that day seem so much clearer.

He is really a deep and interesting person. GOSH, I love me some Michael Jackson!

I like to pull different lines from his songs and things to show you what I feel coming from him, so I've been doing juuuust that...on and off...while waiting for some spare time to come back on. Y'all know how I get sometimes. lol

I'm gonna add these things to the last of my post about my day of MJ and you all will see just how much he's remained the same in how he does some things, or how he looks at some things, when it comes to people. Some of it is...much of it...is based on just wanting people to be courteous, mindful. And I think some of it comes from that spiritual side of him...spiritual awareness...reading the unspoken words...his.

And, STATEofSHOCK, there's something that you've picked up on that he's been doing...it's something beautiful...it ties into the romantic side of him. I'm going to post that too. Two words that he's been putting together lately indeed. You mentioned it some pages back in the thread. He did it again. Recently.

:yes:

And, STATEofSHOCK, there's something that you've picked up on that he's been doing...it's something beautiful...it ties into the romantic side of him. I'm going to post that too. Two words that he's been putting together lately indeed. You mentioned it some pages back in the thread. He did it again. Recently.

:unsure: doing?

:brow: and I noticed it...

:scratch: hmm

I must have missed something in the reading...2 words? :blink:

:popcorn::lol:

2 words .. :brow:

:scratch: "to me" ?? (as he says in both the original PYT (demo) and the Thrller version?)

He did it again. Recently
he did something recently ...hmm :brow:

AllforMJ could you not take forever to come back......the suspense is ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :wild:

you sure know how to stage those cliffhangers :lol:

Last edited:
^^Cliffhanger is right, I don't feel like working so I went back and read looking for the 2 words :lol:

I think I'll just wait for AllForMJ to tell us :cheeky:

:popcorn:

If i had to give a quick guess without review (which is what I am doing now, lol) I'd have to say: lately the two words that seem to stick out for me are "Inspire" and "You".
He is being more and more direct, as if he is pointing directly at her. His latest clues tells us many songs from the new cd will be about the two of them.

If i had to give a quick guess without review (which is what I am doing now, lol) I'd have to say: lately the two words that seem to stick out for me are "Inspire" and "You".
He is being more and more direct, as if he is pointing directly at her. His latest clues tells us many songs from the new cd will be about the two of them.

I think I would have to agree on that one.

I have to agree!:)

Moddie777, "you" IS one of the words. The way he was saying "you" in songs on the "Invincible" CD is totally different from the way he's been saying "you" lately. The way he's been saying "you" along with another word shows he's been feeling very affectionate these days.

The other word he's been using more lately is "your." And the way that STATEofSHOCK pointed it out when she noticed it, she typed "you/your."

So, yes, he is being more direct. He's been adding the word "love" to them to say she's making him feel loved. He's been saying, "you love me." He's also been saying "your love" more often. The way he's saying "your love" now is totally different from the way he said it in "Speechless." When he said "your love" in "Speechless" he did not have the sound of joy in his voice. Now, he does.

Love them cliffhangers! They're fun!! Just drop some lines and run!! :lol:

Okay, look at this...

3 minutes and 54 seconds (3:45) into the song "Beautiful Girl" he said, "Your love." (To hear him say it, turn up the volume as the song is fading out.)

In the second part of his message following the trial he said, "your ever present love."

In "You Are So Beautiful" he said, "your true love."

And most recently he said, "I feel your love."

Michael is SO romantic. :wub: Just wanted you all to have a little fun with that. Tee-hee-hee. lol

Okay, now instead of posting the last and final part of my day of MJ, I think I first want to post the following. I've pulled words from some of his poems in "Dancing The Dream" and some lines from various songs. After you've had a chance to read these and then have read the last part of my story about the day I met MJ, you will see that much of the things he says in song and poetry stems from how he actually is offstage.

When you read it in this order, you'll be able to see, and get a better feel of, why he did some of the cute things that he did.

We are going to explore the words "promise" and "silence."

Promise

"Someone In The Dark"

Promise me we'll always be
Walking the world together
Hand in hand where dreams never end
My star secret friend and me

"Who Is It"

* I gave her promises
* And she promised me forever and a day we'd live as one
* We made our vows we'd live a life anew
* And she promised me in secret that she'd love me for all time
* It's a promise so untrue, tell me what will I do

(And, of course, we know he's ticked off in this song because so many promises were broken)

"Will You Be There"

(Spoken Words)
* In the promise of another tomorrow

"Earth Song"

What about sunrise
What about rain
What about all the things
That you said we were to gain.. .
What about killing fields
Is there a time
What about all the things
That you said was yours and mine...

(Throughout this song, he's saying about...what about is...what about that. In other words, he's saying there are many spoken promises that were never kept. Empty words. He gets ticked off in this song too. You can tell he's angry from the way that he said, "You didn't give a damn!!"

"The Way You Love Me"

It won't be long 'til we make vows, I betcha

Vows = Promises

"For All Time"

Say that you'll never go

(In other words, he's saying, "Promise me you'll never go. Say it so I can hear it.")

Words from "Dancing the Dream" where he mentions "promise:"

"Angel of Light"
That's what the angel-watcher promised, and now that I have caught sight of glory, I know enough to believe.

"Breaking Free"
Those broken promises, what they meant.

"Courage"
It offers what we all want, the promise of love.

"Quantum Leap"
If you still have promises to keep, just take that plunge, take that leap.

Silent / Silently / Silence

"Angel of Light"
So now I am looking for my angel all the time. I sit silently, turning my gaze inward.

"Berlin 1989"
Silently, from one person to another, love kept up its invisible work.

"I You We"
It arrives on the wings of tenderness : it speaks through our silent understanding.

"Magical Child, Part 2"
* In that silence beyond all seeing
* With silent perfection

"Quantum Leap"
I could hear your silent tale

"So The Elephants March"
And from that day on, elephants have been silent, patient, peaceful creatures.

"Two Birds"
One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent.

"Dance of Life"
* My dance is all motion without, all silence within.
* And silence is my real dance, though it never moves.
* It quivers and thrills me, and I know my fate is to show others that this silence, this light, this blessing is my dance.

"God"
I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence.

"Mark of the Ancients"
My teacher gave me a glance to ask if I understood this lesson. I sat very still, and my silence told him I did.

"Once We Were There"
Before the anguish of the broken silence.

After reading these you can tell that he often waits to see if someone can or will keep their promise. You can tell that he's also saying that silence has various meanings. You can communicate in silence. Silence can be heard and felt. Silence can be understood. Silence has a purpose.

Don't you just love his ways?

On that day in '79 when I met him and spent a moment with him, I noticed that he gave me a chance to show him I would keep my promise, and that he interacted with me in silence. Much of what he's been saying in song and in poetry reveals how he is.

Last edited:
^ oh there you are!! :lol: I was just looking for you!

NVM

*catches up reading above post*

*finished reading*

hm interesting as always

Last edited:
^ oh there you are!! :lol: I was just looking for you!

NVM

*catches up reading above post*

*finished reading*

hm interesting as always

I was juuuust about to say...I am back! :lol: :lol:

We had clicked "Submit Reply" at the same time! :lol:

^ yes and I was just about to try and 'guess' what you were gonna come back with ...but my guesses are moot so I deleted it all when I saw you were back lol

just so you know......I'd also accused you of "pulling a Michael Jackson" by leaving us waiting and guessing :lol:

but glad you came back :flowers:

those observations are an eyefull that's for sure....may take some time to 'digest'

I can't wait til you post part 2 of your story :popcorn:

oh okay ... reading back over your post, it seems you've posted it in the final paragraph, what you were getting at about piecing it together

ok ok I'm getting this...

interesting :popcorn:

Last edited:
Ok I'm confuzzled here

I feel MJ has to communicate with his fans sometimes.....are you saying when he does, its a "double" message (to an individual AND his fans) or a "hidden" message to an individual "through" his fans?

as for Earth Song, are you saying there are parts where he's referring to a female? That's a unique concept of that song....

*goes to read thread some more*

I thought Earth Song was more a cry out to God. I guess I could listen to it again to see what else I could get from it. (as always, I enjoy when someone adds more to this thread and breathes more life into it.) I don't have much time these days to put my own thoughts about it all together. I just leave that up to everyone else these days. If we are on the right track in here with the basics at least (that there is a special someone out there that Michael has finally found in one way or another) then I cannot wait to see him walking hand in hand (in hand in hand in hand etc depending on how many kids are with them and feel like holding hands...lol) with someone, taking the kids out somewhere fun, all enjoying each other, with smiles on all their faces. Sounds like a fairy tale? Or just a very real possibility. No reason it couldn't become or be a reality for him.

Oops!! I guess I did "pull a Michael Jackson" on you guys! He pops up and then he disappears, doesn't he? :lol: He has a way of rubbing off on people. lol

Before I post part 2, I'm gonna let you hear what he said in silence in part 1.

Notice that his limo stopped in part 1and waited, that he rolled down his window when I walked up to it, and that he didn't say a single word the whole time that I was there, but that he didn't roll his window back up until after I left. That's him saying he was waiting to see what I wanted.

Notice that after I left and got back in the car with my cousins, his limo went back around the corner and stopped briefly in front of the teen club again. That's him saying, "I'm going to go and check on those girls you just told me about."

Then, of course at the radio station, there was more of the same, silence and shyness. Except this time I did get a whispered "hello," a whispered "thank you" and a whispered "good-bye." He is SO cute. He gets on stage, dances his butt off, singles like a bird and roars like a lion, and then when he's off stage he's soft spoken, speaks in a whisper, or is totally silent. And I forgot this part. When he gives you that puppy-dog look with those beautiful brown eyes it makes your heart melt! And then, mixed in with all of this, is his fear, but he will still interact with you with all of this going at the same time. That is, if you do not over react because it's him, and you do give him a chance to not be afraid.

I'm going to type up and post the final part of my day of MJ, and then this time, you will be able to tell for yourselves that he was waiting to see if a promise was going to be kept after what I said to him at the radio station. From reading the lines from the various songs posted on the other page, and the words from his poems where he mentions the word "promise" or "promises," you can tell that he feels very strongly about this type of thing. He wants to see if someone will let him believe them. In the post, you will also be able to feel him interacting in silence a little more than he did in the first part. Even when he's saying a little, he's saying more than that. When he's saying nothing at all verbally, he's still speaking. You will also notice this about him too.

Remember what he said in the December '07 issue of Ebony about how he and Quincy ended up working together on "Off The Wall?" He said, "So after we had made this movie--we had gotten pretty close on the film, too: he helped me understand certain words, he was really father-like--I called him after the movie, out of complete sincerity--'cause I'm a shy person, ESPECIALLY then, I used to not even look at people when they were talking to me, I'm not joking--and I said, 'I'm ready to do an album. Do you think... could you recommend anybody who would be interested in producing it with me or working with me?'..." See, he's even telling people during an interview that he was like this. lol Too cute!

Ok I'm confuzzled here

I feel MJ has to communicate with his fans sometimes.....are you saying when he does, its a "double" message (to an individual AND his fans) or a "hidden" message to an individual "through" his fans?

as for Earth Song, are you saying there are parts where he's referring to a female? That's a unique concept of that song....

*goes to read thread some more*
Nope, "Earth Song" is about something much bigger. I just grouped it with the other songs and poems where he mentions "promise" because it's a song where he's asking for answers. He's asking why all the things that were said were not done. He's also asking why there was so much carelessness going on.

As for his messages during and after the trial and the way they are sometimes worded, sometimes they are to his fans and his friend. The lovey-dovey stuff while he's singing is self-explanatory. Still, it's nice for everyone to listen to, because it's nice hearing him sound that way.

I thought Earth Song was more a cry out to God. I guess I could listen to it again to see what else I could get from it.
There is one specific line that helps us to see that it's not a cry out to God, but a song directed at man. It is the line where he yells, "You didn't give a damn."

He would never say that to God and he would never speak to Him in that tone. Even when he was going to the courthouse on verdict day, and he was totally exhausted, and being faced with the unknown, he held his Bible and repeatedly asked God "why?" But from listening to the way that Jermaine said Rebbie described it to him, MJ wasn't acting like he was angry with God. He just wanted to know why he had to go through that. Once it was all over, he found out it was because God was restoring him.

In "Earth Song," MJ is pointing out, and asking about, many things that have gone wrong and are in disarray. He's pointing out man's errors in preserving life and the planet. He was pointing it out before people started talking about going "green." In "Earth Song," he's asking why people didn't stop to notice what was going wrong. He was pointing it out and those that are paying attention now were not paying attention then. Now, everyone is scrambling to try and fix what he had noticed a long time ago.

Last edited:
There is one specific line that helps us to see that it's not a cry out to God, but a song directed at man. It is the lines where he yells, "You didn't give a damn."
In "Earth Song," MJ is pointing out, and asking about, many things that have gone wrong and are in disarray. He's pointing out man's errors in preserving life and the planet. He was pointing it out before people started talking about going "green." In "Earth Song," he's asking why people didn't stop to notice what was going wrong. He was pointing it out and those that are paying attention now were not paying attention then. Now, everyone is scrambling to try and fix what he had noticed a long time ago.

I thought that line was "Do we give a damn." There is also "What have we done to the world
Look what we've done
What about all the peace
That you pledge your only son... " Sounds like it is referring to God and His only son. That is what I thought. Perhaps it is a cry out to whomever could listen. God/man/anyone.

I thought that line was "Do we give a damn." There is also "What have we done to the world
Look what we've done
What about all the peace
That you pledge your only son
... " Sounds like it is referring to God and His only son. That is what I thought. Perhaps it is a cry out to whomever could listen. God/man/anyone.
This sounds more like an only son going off to war. It happens over and over. It's happening this very day.

It's a very deep song. It touches on many things that have gone wrong. I guess with him being a person that so many people around the world greet with open arms, he just finds it very hard to understand why some things are done the way they are done. He's been able to go into many parts of the world and be embraced simply because he is meek.

About the song, "Earth Song" did you guys knows the original title was, "What about us"?! A fan shared that with me a few years back, he got it off some site online where there was a quote or something with a confirmation from either MJ or someone close to the project.
If you think about the words "What about us", kinda put a different spin on the song all together, wouldn't you say?

:lol: @ mjroxworld. I'm pulling some other things together that came to mind. Late last night, it dawned on me that I can show you guys the general area that MJ was in that day by finding pictures of landmarks and things. I feel like such a dunce! LOL I don't know why I didn't think about that before! Isn't it funny how things just pop into your mind sometimes? I like it when that happens. I'll post it soon. It's almost done. It's like retracing MJ's steps, but guess what? After I post it, I still have to type up the very last part of the story, because I haven't quite started on it yet!! Actually, I've told it many times, but not this way! LOL My mind has been wandering, y'all and now I went off and did all this other stuff instead but, it all ties together. You'll see.

And Moddie777, I didn't know "Earth Song" was almost given the title "What About Us." Makes sense though because he's saying "What about..." throughout much of the song. Thanks for posting that. Nice find! Also, when he says "What about all the things that you said..." in different parts of the song, it shows he's not very happy about things being said but not being done when it comes to improving life. Especially when the things being said are supposed to be for the good of mankind, but never materializes. It really seems to tick him off. I guess he gets really irritated by it because it makes no sense to him that some would fake about making the world a better place. It's pointless to fake about something like that.

Well, be back in a bit to continue going down memory lane...

lol Mike must be pretty DARN ticked at the way America is going right now, then, but I'll stop right there. Can't wait to hear the rest of your story...ummm, how many times have I said that? hahaha I'm sure it'll be good. :)

Back