Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Owwww an oblivious type..:D
Babe that's cute lol

Glad I did well...(yuppie!) :D
you DID! :yes:

:lollipop: :p lol

however....

I am not saying this is what is going on with the "possible one" in his life, at all! But you asked me why I would like her if she was (as Ape worded it, since this is where this came from) "the stubborn oblivious one," I gave a shot at answering you. :) But since my post was simply my answer to your question on why I would 'like" her....why would it involve anyone agreeing or not....it was just my answer.

Now you may "not agree" to "like" someone who is ""the stubborn oblivious one" type. *laughs* And you would probably not be alone in that. Very possibly Mr. Michael Jackson would be right in there with ya!.

well true :D you didn't invite agreement or disagreement but ya know...on message boards we tend to express those things :giggle:

it was done out of innocence :)

seriously, I wasn't randomly disagreeing to be randomly disagreeable or anything, and was rushing too fast when i posted that so i didn't specify but since i feel sure you won't mind if i join you in elaborating a bit, (without beating a dead horse lol) the part that stood out that made me type that quick notation was

And the stubborn part maybe because she sees so many women who "want" him and she's like...I do not want to be like them! And if nothing so far has shown her she is not like them to him....then she just might get "stubborn
it just seemed to me that if she truly loves and cares for him stubborness about NOT wanting him (for any reason) would be a moot point

wouldn't it? :scratch:

ok >> :2cents:

but....Right? :unsure:

I mean would she not instinctively understand why zillions of women are wanting him and just feel duly honored that he cares for her too, out of all of them that he could have chosen from? :unsure:

especially if they're truly a "match" therefore also even grateful to God that she finally met her "match" ? :scratch: i dunno

call me illogical :lol:

but I mean, :bugeyed they could get osteo-arthritis, white hair, and hip replacements waiting for stubborness to melt away!

:unsure: who has that kind of time?

:giggle: life is getting shorter every day

and she's being "stubborn" :lmao: because she doesn't want to be like everyone else

ok I owe you now :flowers:

so even though you didn't ask I offer you some random agreement :D

I am not saying this is what is going on with the "possible one" in his life, at all!
I agree! :lol:

But I did my part, I dutifully answered your question.
aw you're sweet :D

Besides, in this thread, it has been often times suggested that this lady friend knows she's the one, and MJ knows she's the one, and they have both known this for some years. So there ya go.
true and even with that, unless MJ has let her know specifically, she may still be hard pressed to presume his songs are "about" her .... I mean c'mon :lol: its kind of the same principle with the "fan message" thing in a way in the sense that zillions of females will feel he's talking to them and since its a record released to the public ...well...there ya go.... and besides, the most famous man in the world has to know more people than anyone in the world, especially over the course of a couple decades......so at this rate, yes I can see how "she'd never know" :doh: :lol: ..

Now...I actually like popcorn as well as I like the stubborn oblivious types, so...

:popcorn:

Y'all carry on

:popcorn: me too and obviosly lots of emoticons lol

o well, do ... or shall I say let's carry on

oh wait. i have a question

Yeah, they are always the hawt ones
what does it mean, hawt? :unsure:

:D if you don't mind telling me

after picking your post apart :toofunny: you prolly never wanna answer me again

:) :D

Last edited:
it just seemed to me that if she truly loves and cares for him stubborness about NOT wanting him (for any reason) would be a moot point

wouldn't it? :scratch:

ok >> :2cents:

but....Right? :unsure:

I mean would she not instinctively understand why zillions of women are wanting him and just feel duly honored that he cares for her too, out of all of them that he could have chosen from? :unsure:

especially if they're truly a "match" therefore also even grateful to God that she finally met her "match" ? :scratch: i dunno

call me illogical :lol:

but I mean, :bugeyed they could get osteo-arthritis, white hair, and hip replacements waiting for stubborness to melt away!

:unsure: who has that kind of time?

:giggle: life is getting shorter every day

and she's being "stubborn" :lmao: because she doesn't want to be like everyone else

ok I owe you now :flowers:

so even though you didn't ask I offer you some random agreement :D

I agree! :lol:

aw you're sweet :D

true and even with that, unless MJ has let her know specifically, she may still be hard pressed to presume his songs are "about" her .... I mean c'mon :lol: its kind of the same principle with the "fan message" thing in a way in the sense that zillions of females will feel he's talking to them and since its a record released to the public ...well...there ya go.... and besides, the most famous man in the world has to know more people than anyone in the world, especially over the course of a couple decades......so at this rate, yes I can see how "she'd never know" :doh: :lol: ..

:popcorn: me too and obviosly lots of emoticons lol

o well, do ... or shall I say let's carry on

oh wait. i have a question

what does it mean, hawt? :unsure:

:D if you don't mind telling me

after picking your post apart :lmao:

:) :D
hawt = hot = sizzlin = sexy = hard to resist type of allure ;) ;) suddenly I feel flirtatious..hhahaha, you just can't type those words and not feel that way. phew, it's getting hawt in here :p.

Now THIS is more like it. I am so glad you guys are all posting again. We got some good interesting thoughts happening here.

Now I wanted to comment on your stubborn point...not that your point is stubborn but ..well.. what was I going to say now?..ah yes. I was going to say maybe (going along with what queen g said) she is stubborn about it being just like anyone else. Maybe she is stubbornly wanting to be oblivious to it because she isn't in love with MJ the famous icon. She is in love with Michael Jackson, the man who just happens to also be a famous icon. Maybe she wants there to be that distinction that it isn't a love based on what he can do, but a love based on who he is. Not the Fame, but the man.

Though....if they love each other I can't see that slowing things down any. It really shouldn't matter in the least.

About the bolded part... This is probably why she wouldn't presume these songs/messages etc are for her. Hence the obliviousness.....and possibly a stubbornness because if he loves a woman, he needs to tell her straightforwardly rather than beat around the bush and throw these little possible hints etc out there for someone to MAYBE catch hold of. Stubborn because any woman would want to be told directly rather than have to try to figure something out and possibly be wrong about it thus making her into a fool basically. A fool if wrong, so then really the only thing to do is to think it ISN'T about her and possibly be told she is wrong, which is a much nicer scenario than thinking these songs and messages are about her and being told NO, You are wrong. Sorry. Easy to see if one places ones self in her shoes in this possible reality, possible fantasy..lol. I wonder what kind of shoes we'd be placing ourselves into. ....wasn't there something about pink pumps? hahaha. I might have difficulty walking in shoes like that, so they might be uncomfortable shoes to place ourselves in :bugeyed (LMAO did you know the name of this smilie is "for the love of..." hahah)

OK I seem to be in the mood for talking tonight ... hope that's ok. Random thoughts here I come!!...maybe.

I am editing because I disagree with myself..lol. The underlined part I disagree with because it actually is really romantic IF it isn't the only way she is told (IF it was meant for her as well). If she does somehow get to know these are for her without having to guess...or if she eventually gets to know or he eventually tells her, or lets her know somehow. I just think that it would be difficult to wonder and not want to be made a fool of. I'm sure no woman would want to be made to look foolish who knows him, or knew him and wonders about his feelings for her and about the things we have talked about in this thread.

Last edited:
hawt = hot = sizzlin = sexy = hard to resist type of allure ;) ;)
oh thanks for that LOL!!

hawt = hot = sizzlin = sexy = hard to resist type of allure ;) ;) suddenly I feel flirtatious..hhahaha, you just can't type those words and not feel that way. phew, it's getting hawt in here :p.

Now THIS is more like it. I am so glad you guys are all posting again. We got some good interesting thoughts happening here.

Now I wanted to comment on your stubborn point...not that your point is stubborn but ..well.. what was I going to say now?..ah yes. I was going to say maybe (going along with what queen g said) she is stubborn about it being just like anyone else. Maybe she is stubbornly wanting to be oblivious to it because she isn't in love with MJ the famous icon. She is in love with Michael Jackson, the man who just happens to also be a famous icon. Maybe she wants there to be that distinction that it isn't a love based on what he can do, but a love based on who he is. Not the Fame, but the man.
ok that's making sense although I'm not quite seeing where "stubborness" plays into that (maybe i'm just getting hung up on a general type of word) but certainly I can see her wanting to make sure he knows there is a distinction but if he feels he's in love with her it would seem that he's clear on that much already. I'm sorry lol I'm not 'getting' what there would be for her to be stubborn about ..

Though....if they love each other I can't see that slowing things down any. It really shouldn't matter in the least.
true, unless she is truly oblivious. Now if she's been following his music at all (and I can't see him singing all this time "to" someone who isn't) she may, as you've said, sense a resonance of some songs, but even with that, she's got to be aware that everyone listening to his music feels he's singing to them, even since he was a child singing songs by "the corporation"

About the bolded part... This is probably why she wouldn't presume these songs/messages etc are for her. Hence the obliviousness.....and possibly a stubbornness because if he loves a woman, he needs to tell her straightforwardly rather than beat around the bush and throw these little possible hints etc out there for someone to MAYBE catch hold of. Stubborn because any woman would want to be told directly rather than have to try to figure something out and possibly be wrong about it thus making her into a fool basically. A fool if wrong, so then really the only thing to do is to think it ISN'T about her and possibly be told she is wrong, which is a much nicer scenario than thinking these songs and messages are about her and being told NO, You are wrong. Sorry. Easy to see if one places ones self in her shoes in this possible reality, possible fantasy..lol. I wonder what kind of shoes we'd be placing ourselves into. ....wasn't there something about pink pumps? hahaha. I might have difficulty walking in shoes like that, so they might be uncomfortable shoes to place ourselves in :bugeyed (LMAO did you know the name of this smilie is "for the love of..." hahah)
Now this makes great sense and as for the bolded part, I'm wondering if, because of his shyness, if he is mayybe "prepping" himself and her for a more direct approach?

OK I seem to be in the mood for talking tonight ... hope that's ok. Random thoughts here I come!!...maybe.
me too although I prolly won't go in RT unless insomnia rears its ugly head later on lol

Last edited:
^ :toofunny:

emphasis on "random" not on "agreement
."

:toofunny:

au contrare...ya just got my :2cents: !!!

strangles SoS* It's simpler that way.

what do you have against stubbornness in particular? Have you EVER given it a chance?
NO!!! :toofunny: my side is SPLITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o goodness this was too funny!!!

:) :D *strangles again*
:wild: gag!! :toofunny: o goodness!!!!

But Ape, you did much better job responding to SoS than me....I commend you.:flowers:
yes thank you Ape!!!! :lmao: :lol: you saved the day!

Last edited:
man....I love reading these a lot. Bring on the obliviousness and stuborness on :D !!! :popcorn: lol

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO ohhhhhh but your's had me laughing so hard my gut hurts...lol. I like that better. hahahahaha ohhhh I missed this!! I did. can't we all just meet in person instead of typing...aw well this is ok too. Nice and relaxing and I don't have to care about the mess of papers that somehow got on my floor (baby).

SOS you are being very stubborn about not liking that word :p ;)

^ :lol: I"m not I tell you I"m NOT

its just such a ... i dunno ...

unbecoming word lol

alright how about this then.... ummmm... rather than stubborn she is ....what is the word??....argh...um... well... stands by what she believes in? which in this case would be standing by being oblivious? or... stick-to-it-iveness? or something like that.

:mellow: I have no idea what you're talking about

lol

ok to me stubborness seems to imply she doesn't want to be "the one" or whatever .... I dunno .... it just doesn't seem to FIT somehow

are you saying that MJ is a stubborn kind of fella? lol

by the way, no one said she had to be perfect and every part of her has to be ..becoming? I would imagine part of the attraction to her is the imperfections, just as his imperfections are attractive as well. We aren't meant to be absolutely perfect. It's the imperfections that so often endear us to another. We aren't robots, therefor, we will have faults ... and I guess a robot would probably have faults as well. Nevermind my gibberjabbering.

^ I'm sorry :lol: maybe tts just over my head

but that's okay

I'll just follow along :popcorn:

by the way, no one said she had to be perfect and every part of her has to be ..becoming? I would imagine part of the attraction to her is the imperfections, just as his imperfections are attractive as well. We aren't meant to be absolutely perfect. It's the imperfections that so often endear us to another. We aren't robots, therefor, we will have faults ... and I guess a robot would probably have faults as well. Nevermind my gibberjabbering.

yeh yeh but where did the concept of "stubborn" even come from? Ok, so she's imperfect ...

but STUBBORN? :doh: :lol: like I say, I'll just follow along ...

:popcorn: maybe it'll sink in eventually :

By the way...why are we getting so deep into the persona of the possibly fictitious person that Ape came up with.. just to give as an added illustration of whatever she was talking about at the time (it seems sooooooooooo long ago now...who can remember?)

I believe it was when Ape first introduced the idea of walking a mile in her mochosins, flip flops, pink heels or whatever lol and it did seem to make sense that if "she" is somewhere listening to the songs as everyone here is, then her possible point of view is something worth considering ...

:mellow: I have no idea what you're talking about

lol

ok to me stubborness seems to imply she doesn't want to be "the one" or whatever .... I dunno .... it just doesn't seem to FIT somehow

are you saying that MJ is a stubborn kind of fella? lol
Oh I'd say he is stubborn. I think there is a positive version of that adjective though. It is actually a good quality in many instances. I like my kids being somewhat stubborn because they won't be so easily swayed and will not be sheep following the herd. I don't think it is about someone not WANTING to be the one. I don't know...maybe it is simply what I said in that she doesn't want to be presumptuous in saying "It's ME! I am who he loves and who these songs are for" because ...well. .. she could be wrong. So she may just leave it up to him to tell her in a straightforward, no nonsense type of way. An unmistakable way. So she knows she isn't just going insane thinking he's in love with her.. but there is a reason for her wondering these things and it goes beyond her imagination, or coincidences or similarities in her experiences and the songs etc. Quite possibly.

Last edited:
By the way...why are we getting so deep into the persona of the possibly fictitious person that Ape came up with.. just to give as an added illustration of whatever she was talking about at the time (it seems sooooooooooo long ago now...who can remember?)
This is sooooo much fun. That is why we continue on with it. That SOS is SOOOOO stubborn isn't she :p lol. (just teasing)
yeh yeh but where did the concept of "stubborn" even come from? Ok, so she's imperfect ...

but STUBBORN? :doh: :lol: like I say, I'll just follow along ...

:popcorn: maybe it'll sink in eventually :
I actually forget. :lol: but now that it is out there... guess we just went with it.

Oh I'd say he is stubborn. I think there is a positive version of that adjective though. It is actually a good quality in many instances. I like my kids being somewhat stubborn because they won't be so easily swayed and will not be sheep following the herd. I don't think it is about someone not WANTING to be the one. I don't know...maybe it is simply what I said in that she doesn't want to be presumptuous in saying "It's ME! I am who he loves and who these songs are for" because ...well. .. she could be wrong. So she may just leave it up to him to tell her in a straightforward, no nonsense type of way. An unmistakable way. So she knows she isn't just going insane thinking he's in love with her.. but there is a reason for her wondering these things and it goes beyond her imagination. Quite possibly.

^ Ape you're so deep! lol you really are

I agree, being that he seems to be a human, human being, the idea that he probably would be compatible with a fellow human-human being makes sense

I still don't see why y'all have got to call the lady 'stubborn" just because she's human :lol: I mean what has she done to merit such an inquiry into her maleableness?

^ I thought she was made up by you!! You're the one that's got her being a stone cold brick wall :lol:

:wild:

ok, ok

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> runs clutching neck

*whispers once again to SoS before she leaves....this lady is a made up character by Ape. Don't become so emotionally attached to her*
What if she's real :O it's ok SOS, you can get attached. She's cute and likable that way.

oh I want to throw a 2000 watt wrench into this thread just cause.

Here's what I wrote in that thread about the possible meaning
When I first heard this song, I was new to computers and new to chatting/forums and conversing with people online. For me back then, I thought it was about that. I was so naive back then, but I'll explain anyways how I thought.
"you feel I'm real" like someone you are talking with, you feel they are sincere OR you feel it's Michael Jackson..lol.
"I'm everything you need so tell me what's the deal" pretty self explanatory but sounds like he thinks he's everything she needs.
"careful what you say, don't overload" careful what you say so you don't turn him off (not sexually..just in general).
"highpost lady
Shorty really wanna be there for me" Highpost lady sounds like someone who posts lots...lol. So..does she really want to be there for him?
3d?=in person?
Now he could have used all the technology as an analogy for other things I guess, or to bring the technology into it.

Anyways...I don't really know WHAT it's really about, but this is how I used to see it when I first heard it like...5 and a half years ago.
So it WAS a woman from online :p her name is Highpost lady, or Shorty..lol. and She is very stubborn. tsk tsk ..

What if she's real :O it's ok SOS, you can get attached. She's cute and likable that way.

oh I want to throw a 2000 watt wrench into this thread just cause.

Here's what I wrote in that thread about the possible meaning So it WAS a woman from online :p her name is Highpost lady, or Shorty..lol. and She is very stubborn. tsk tsk ..

Very clever :lol:

Whether that's what he meant by it or your interpretation - either way - very clever :yes: :lol:

high post lady :lmao:

Hahahah LOL.... wow :lol: Mrs. 2000 watts..Mrs. High post lady.woooooooooo MJ..go get her!!LOL :p

Back