Did Murray notice?

Michael was not being taken care of that's for sure. He needed someone around that actually cared about him but he didn't have it. He wasn't eating, he was losing weight and he was stressed out yet no one did anything to help him

I really wish he had someone that could've helped him because he should still be here today.

You should have left this clueless act at the other place. Look it up

I am serious.. I didn't think the coroner testified. Who was the man that messed up and agreed with Murray's defense team about swallowing propofol?

Michael has always been thin, he's never been a big bulky guy. I also thought that Michael looked much better during This Is It than what he did during the 30th Anniversary concert back in 2001.

He was thinner in TTI but was thick in 2001. Sexxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyy :D
I have often wondered if he may have wanted to be thin because he was suppose to wear that lite man thingy. But...I don't know.:(

I thought that was the assistant.. The one who was making mistakes is that the one who will testify that MJ was healthy?

'Dr. Richard Ruffalo, an anesthesiologist hired by the prosecution, was the last witness to take the stand.

"I actually made a mistake on that," Ruffalo said during cross-examination, referring to his calculation of the levels of propofol in Jackson's stomach fluid.'

Dr. Richard Ruffalo is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist with 24 years of experience from Newport Beach, California. He is also a clinical pharmacologist. He was consulted to look at different things regarding Michael's death and to form an opinion based on the material he got if medical standard care was met or not.

So yes the Coroner did testify but also this man hired by the prosecution. He made the math error, not the coroner.

'Dr. Richard Ruffalo, an anesthesiologist hired by the prosecution, was the last witness to take the stand.

"I actually made a mistake on that," Ruffalo said during cross-examination, referring to his calculation of the levels of propofol in Jackson's stomach fluid.'

Dr. Richard Ruffalo is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist with 24 years of experience from Newport Beach, California. He is also a clinical pharmacologist. He was consulted to look at different things regarding Michael's death and to form an opinion based on the material he got if medical standard care was met or not.

So yes the Coroner did testify but also this man hired by the prosecution. He made the math error, not the coroner.

Thank You! I wasn't sure who made the math error. I am assuming the coroner will testify more in depth when the trial starts

Michael was not being taken care of that's for sure. He needed someone around that actually cared about him but he didn't have it. He wasn't eating, he was losing weight and he was stressed out yet no one did anything to help him

I really wish he had someone that could've helped him because he should still be here today.

u would make a great defence witness.:smilerolleyes:

How is it that Michael was so frail and thin according to the EMT that he looked like a hospice patient but no one around MJ did anything about it?

I am also questioning why didn't Murray recommend some weight gain products to MJ? Murray even said MJ was frail so why as his personal physician did he not help him?

He looked like a hospice patient to them becuase he was Dead
and pale hooked up to equipment and IV.s like most hopice patients
are _ Not becuase he was fat or thin. It was the settting he was in
that made them think that at first.

We dont know what was recommeded to Michael to help him gain
back his weight he lost from not eating correctly _ apparently it has
always been hard for Michael to focus on his eating and health while
rehearsing and in concerts. He was prescribed healthy drinks and the
chef claimed she was making him healthy food.

Murray Killed MJ with an overdose becuase of his gross neglect of his patient when he was
under the sedatives and drugs he gave him to seep. Michael didnt die becuase he was to thin
or of ill health. Autopsy shows over all his health was good for his age. Yes he probably was
underweight. But many people are very skinny and thin _even in show business it doent mean
they are sick or dying. We have to keep in perspective what killed MJ or should I say who

I my humble opinion
I believe Michael would have been able to perform his concerts had it not been for Dr Murrays actions.
on June 25th. The HARDEST Part was over. The rehearslas and all the other work he was doing to make
his TII Dream a reality. He would have done 2-3 shows a week much like a Vegas venue with no traveling.
Now whether Michael would keep his health up to perfrom all 50 is iffy to me. I dont think he would but that
doesnt mean he would have died. Had Murray taken care of Michael and did his job right I believe Michael
would still be alive today.

Last edited:
Back