Different years, similar pictures

2day6jc.gif

well of course there are similarities, it's the same face.
what people get on about is that he said he had only 2 nosejobs. the thing is, he said it with sarcasm, in a way STFU now, but no one get it. there were more then 2. i think 4-5. after the bad era there are nose-CORRECTIONS (maybe 3 at all), then nosejobs (only 2 till thriller). those are two different things.
About the cheekbones, it's just losing weight and getting older/aging.
the lips do look like it's was something done. especialy the lower lip has a scar on the left-side very notible. and compaded to thriller and bad, dangerous eras they are thinner. after 2000 he "painted" them differently and the botox changet them also.

We cant really say how many surgeries he did or didnt have. That is all speculation But the bottom line is he didnt do the drastic changes they claim. And what he did do wasnt becuase he trying to look white as they claimed. He didnt like his nose - he changed that as many people do. he wasnt trying to change his race . Plus he tried to make his lips fuller as he got older becuase your lips thin and loose elasticity. He did have work on his eyelids not to change his beautiful eyes. The eylids drooped down over his eyes even when he was young and that condition gets more pronounced as you get older. it can even obstruct your vision. What he did do was to try and stay youthful looking as many stars do not drasticaly change his features or who he was. Michael stopped using plastic surgery and went to non invasive proccedures like botox and rysltaline to tighten, fill and smooth out areas that occur with aging. In 2009 his nose was made fuller becuase its cartilage was breaking down and his jawline and chin was filled in and tighter. A much more youthful look in preperation for his concerts but not changing his own features. Thats why the only real noticable changes we really see is his nose.

We cant really say how many surgeries he did or didnt have. That is all speculation But the bottom line is he didnt do the drastic changes they claim. And what he did do wasnt becuase he trying to look white as they claimed. He didnt like his nose - he changed that as many people do. he wasnt trying to change his race . Plus he tried to make his lips fuller as he got older becuase your lips thin and loose elasticity. He did have work on his eyelids not to change his beautiful eyes. The eylids drooped down over his eyes even when he was young and that condition gets more pronounced as you get older. it can even obstruct your vision. What he did do was to try and stay youthful looking as many stars do not drasticaly change his features or who he was. Michael stopped using plastic surgery and went to non invasive proccedures like botox and rysltaline to tighten, fill and smooth out areas that occur with aging. In 2009 his nose was made fuller becuase its cartilage was breaking down and his jawline and chin was filled in and tighter. A much more youthful look in preperation for his concerts but not changing his own features. Thats why the only real noticable changes we really see is his nose.

I am sorry, but how could you know all that?

All of these must be only speculations as you stated at the beginning of your post.

I am sorry, but how could you know all that?

All of these must be only speculations as you stated at the beginning of your post.
HI Claudiadoina :)
MJ dermatologist that he was visiting several time a week in may and june 2009 stated he was was restoring MJs nose filling it out becuase of loss of cartilage and filling out features on his face with botox and rystaline becuase Michael wanted to look nice for his concerts. The works and areas of treatment are listed in Kleins medical documents that were sent to estate for compensation and also presented in court. Klein said MJ was NOT doing surgery for a long time now but was using other methods .. We can see MJ had "eyelid" surgery at some time becuase its very evident and really not anything out of the ordinary. but you can consider that specualtion I guess becuase I dont have any one to back that up. . Now what I did speculate about is saying MJ was only trying to look more youthful and not drastically trying to change change - That part is based is my own opinion. and not other evidence - I just was basing what I said on eveidence that pointed to that. but I have no qualms if you call it specualtion. as it is only my opinion based on what is have learned. I hope I didnt upset you :(

Thanks for posting these, Snow White. This is one of my arguments that always got me in trouble. I never saw Michael as a man, in the physical sense. I always saw him as a boy. If I said that in some of the other sections of this forum, some would want me certified, even though they would know what i'm talking about and not admit it. Surgery can't hide genuine never ending youth. That's one of the things that made Michael different. And envied. And hated. Cuz the haters wanted that. He really was Peter Pan.

Paris, on Twitter, posted her face next to pics of her dad from the Bad era. She's fourteen. In those pics, he looks like he's her age.

Last edited:
But how cute does he look? ahhh lucky Jane and that girl.. anyway, this thread is awesome. I'm not one that needs to be convinced Michael didn't change THAT much throughout the years..but some people do, it is striking how similar he looked during the different stages of his life for example thriller-2009 pictures and such, wow. Thanks everyone and I hope this thread comes back soon.

Back