Dilip Mehta/ Dancing The Dream photoshoot

Thanks! I haven't seen a lot of them before! Such lovely photos.

52c7r5.jpg

j08z9i.jpg

1tubmf.jpg

xcrix2.jpg

Awww the pics in the first post don't show up for me anymore. Can you please re-upload the black and white pic of MJ talking on the phone whilst looking at his reflection in the mirror? Pretty pls? :(

they are......................they are beautiful pictures that really capture him

@zinniabooklover oh my goodness.... bless you so much for this. I have so many feelings. First and foremost, I want a book containing all of these photos and more. I could stare at them for hours. They are so gorgeous and are igniting all kinds of emotions within me. I'm going to reply to a few below:

This photo is so stunning. It makes me feel a tremendous amount and I can't even describe what exactly I'm feeling. If Michael had ever done a stripped down release, I could see this being an album cover, or back cover with track listings. I'm just obsessed with the composition of the photo and with Michael's gentleness in it. There is something tender, yet cold, comforting, yet uncertain. I just adore this one.

I absolutely cannot get enough of this photo.

Pure perfection. Again, I can't quite describe how I feel.

Again, I want to see this in a book. I can see this also being used in a booklet released with another album, but only something stripped down. Or, hey, if there's every another book of poems or something released. Idk. This will probably never happen and that's ok. But this photo makes me feel safe and.... idk. I guess calm! Wow. Did you ever think that would actually happen??

Just absolutely stunning.

ok, so his hands are making me feel a little less calm....but mostly I'm still calm. Mostly lol.

ngl, this is one of my favorite photos of Michael. It makes me tearful, to borrow your word. I just wrote a whole bunch on it but erased it. I can't go there right now...

and this!!! oh my god. I have never seen this before!!! This is making me FULL ON tearful, but in a heart-swollen kind of a way. Oh Michael. I love him so much. It is bursting out of me. I love every single thing about this photo.

ok... I'm to a point where I really can't reply any more. I don't know. This whole set of photos has filled me with emotion. I feel kind of wrecked, tbh. But I love them so much. Thank you so so much for finding these and tagging me so I could find them too.

You know what I love so much about these? I feel like I'm seeing MJ's spirit. They are SO intimate. Yes, he is posing in some, but they are artistic, not performative, and there is such a difference. I feel a level of emotional and spiritual depth in so many of these photos that I am not sure I've seen in any others. I think....I think this is officially my favorite photo shoot of Michael's. I am beyond moved.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Seriously.

@zinniabooklover oh my goodness.... bless you so much for this. I have so many feelings. First and foremost, I want a book containing all of these photos and more. I could stare at them for hours. They are so gorgeous and are igniting all kinds of emotions within me. I'm going to reply to a few below:

This photo is so stunning. It makes me feel a tremendous amount and I can't even describe what exactly I'm feeling. If Michael had ever done a stripped down release, I could see this being an album cover, or back cover with track listings. I'm just obsessed with the composition of the photo and with Michael's gentleness in it. There is something tender, yet cold, comforting, yet uncertain. I just adore this one.

I absolutely cannot get enough of this photo.

Pure perfection. Again, I can't quite describe how I feel.

Again, I want to see this in a book. I can see this also being used in a booklet released with another album, but only something stripped down. Or, hey, if there's every another book of poems or something released. Idk. This will probably never happen and that's ok. But this photo makes me feel safe and.... idk. I guess calm! Wow. Did you ever think that would actually happen??

Just absolutely stunning.

ok, so his hands are making me feel a little less calm....but mostly I'm still calm. Mostly lol.

ngl, this is one of my favorite photos of Michael. It makes me tearful, to borrow your word. I just wrote a whole bunch on it but erased it. I can't go there right now...

and this!!! oh my god. I have never seen this before!!! This is making me FULL ON tearful, but in a heart-swollen kind of a way. Oh Michael. I love him so much. It is bursting out of me. I love every single thing about this photo.

ok... I'm to a point where I really can't reply any more. I don't know. This whole set of photos has filled me with emotion. I feel kind of wrecked, tbh. But I love them so much. Thank you so so much for finding these and tagging me so I could find them too.

You know what I love so much about these? I feel like I'm seeing MJ's spirit. They are SO intimate. Yes, he is posing in some, but they are artistic, not performative, and there is such a difference. I feel a level of emotional and spiritual depth in so many of these photos that I am not sure I've seen in any others. I think....I think this is officially my favorite photo shoot of Michael's. I am beyond moved.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Seriously.
@staywild23

Bumping.

Last edited:
Back