Dirty Diana outtakes & unreleased guitar solo

Lil

Proud Member
Some more Dirty Diana outtakes and an unreleased guitar solo by Steve Stevens:

And for those who haven't seen it yet in the 2000watts section, here's the alternative version by Larry Bridges:

:wild:

Some more Dirty Diana outtakes and an unreleased guitar solo by Steve Stevens:

Oh yeah i remember this one. This is from nick's remix. I would love to hear the unreleased solo part on the original composition.

Oh yeah i remember this one. This is from nick's remix. I would love to hear the unreleased solo part on the original composition.

Oh, it's a remix? :eek: In that case, I'd love to hear the original too..! The guy who posted it did say there was 'many more' of these outtakes, so who knows ;)

It's possibly because I'm so used to the final version, but boy does that alternate one kinda suck. It's nice to see the different shots of Michael etc. but the rest of it just doesn't fit at all. Never actually seeing "Diana" in the video made it so much cooler, more mysterious.

Oh, it's a remix? :eek: In that case, I'd love to hear the original too..! The guy who posted it did say there was 'many more' of these outtakes, so who knows ;)

Yeah me too!.. I'm hoping for a MITM mix with more unreleased vocals. Here's the full remix on Dirty Diana by Nick Re

[youtube]EQXpnY6jKmQ[/youtube]

This is really exciting seeing these additional scenes of Dirty Diana. Dirty Diana has always been one of my favorite performances and I can never decide which is more perfect-Michael's live performance or the actual video-to me, it's all his expressions and the way he moves his body.

I do wish they had kept the entrance in the cage, and some of the shots of Diana backstage climbing the stairs, and maneuvering around cables-the black and white ones-where she's all legs-and in silhouette, but not the color scenes, because I always pictured him looking at her offstage when he looks to his right-rather than her running to get there through the whole song.

And yeah, I caught the "trip" at 4:08-guess that shows my eyes were wandering down. :)

Last edited:
Back