discount coupone for viagogo?

Katzr2000 covered two and three. :yes:
As for 1 I have been using quidco for about 2 years, so has my boyfriend and his friends (that's how I found out about it) with no problems, always got the money I was due etc. I think they found out about it from that mymoneyexpert.com or whatever that site is, lol. Obviously it's up to you whether you use it or not. I can't speak for everyone who has used it and whether they have had problems but from who I know there hasn't been any trouble. Hope that helps. :)

thank you for answering. just one more question, if the tickets do arrive, how can you tell if they real or not? i mean i guess, there needs to be some kind of sign, or something, to know that for sure?

And another thing, do you know if it works if you do the both things? first go to Viagogo, through Quidco and insert the 5 % code too? Will it give you the both discounts, or you can only do one of them?

Last edited:
thank you for answering. just one more question, if the tickets do arrive, how can you tell if they real or not? i mean i guess, there needs to be some kind of sign, or something, to know that for sure?

And another thing, do you know if it works if you do the both things? first go to Viagogo, through Quidco and insert the 5 % code too? Will it give you the both discounts, or you can only do one of them?

Im not sure if you will be able to do both but in theory it sounds like it would work.

For knowing if they are real...Once the tickets start to be dispatched there will more than likely be the thread with pictures and info about tickets so you can check that yours match the ones from TM.

please let me know someone if you did the both quidco & 5% code and it worked

I need some help please, can anyone tell me, if they tried the codes and they worked? I'm thinking to call Viagogo and ask them if they know anything about this codes.

I need some help please, can anyone tell me, if they tried the codes and they worked? I'm thinking to call Viagogo and ask them if they know anything about this codes.

Just try it when you make the purchase, the only thing they can do is accept it or decline. :yes:

what I'm scared of, is what if the codes are not genuwine, and they are made by hackers?

vcfestivals. think it runs to the 25th june i heard somewhere

Back