[Discussion] Michael Jackson Slandered By The Mirror / New assult Pg 38

Re: [Discussion] Michael Jackson Slandered By The Mirror

that's typical media. If they report for what it is, the general public will know the allegations is nothing but extortion. Michael's name wouldn't be dragged thru the mud and he would still be here raising his children.

No, I don't think they'll admit it GreenEyedOne. On Monday I send through twitter the radaronline with Tom M. and the CBS article Dri posted on the FBI investigated Michael more than a decade and found no evidence to Mexican news reporters hoping they'd report it and nothing. I just don't get why they didn't do that with WR.

^send to their rival, with the rebuttal articles from CNN, radar online, roger Friedman, the link of official MJ FBI file.

MJFam please help!Report these FB pages:

"Supporters of Wade Robson and other victims of MJ"

Description:This is a site for people who believe Wade Robson's accusations about child abuse by Michael Jackson. Also it is a website of suport for other victims of MJ.Like this page and show your support!
https://www.facebook.com/waderobsonsupporters/info

"jacksonjunkies"

Description: This page will show hateful, disgusting comments made to men who claim to have been abused by Michael Jackson by some MJ fans.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/jacksonjunkies/144190672442356?fref=ts

PLEASE ?#MJFAM REPORT THESE PAGES:"Supporters of Wade Robson and other victims of MJ" AND ""jacksonjunkies"

Report it for spam, block all their posts and mark them as "spam"!!!So when they try spamming their BS everywhere it lists them as spammers!!

Thank you!

?he 'newsbeast' tabloid -i think that's what it's called- where Dimond currently writes, says that Pelicano was interviewed by them a few years ago while in prison, and said that he stopped working for Michael on his own when he realized that he was doing things "worse than those acused". I'm 100% confident that this is hoax, and he even received certain assurances or exchange from hater-circles for this statement, or had something to expect anyway.. Does anyone know the real story of how he was dismissed by MJ..?

Well I hope all the a--holes who were making fun of Alan Duke have their mouths permanently sealed shut now. The guy is just a complete legend, and this article was absolutely spot-on. He is pure epic.

avisto;3861925 said:
Τhe 'newsbeast' tabloid -i think that's what it's called- where Dimond currently writes, says that Pelicano was interviewed by them a few years ago while in prison, and said that he stopped working for Michael on his own when he realized that he was doing things "worse than those acused". I'm 100% confident that this is hoax, and he even received certain assurances or exchange from hater-circles for this statement, or had something to expect anyway.. Does anyone know the real story of how he was dismissed by MJ..?

That story was in one of the tabloids about two years ago. They claimed they visited Pellicano in jail. The "he did worse to those kidse than molest them" was never put into a context and that's always suspicious, knowing how manipulative the media is. Especially because the same publication (I think it was the Daily Beast) the same day also published another article about Pellicano in which it was stated that he had incriminating evidence against MJ's accusers. And he does.

Pellicano was basically Bert Fields' man (Michael's lawyer at the time). When Howard Weitzman started to take things into the direction of a settlement and when Johnnie Cochran got on board and they headed towards a settlement Fields was fired and Pellicano followed him. It was because neither Fields or Pellicano agreed with the settlement. When Pellicano resigned he stated he firmly believed in Michael's innocence and his resignation was no indication of anything different.

Fields was fired on December 3, 1993, so that conversation that was quoted in these so called FBI files between Pellicano and Mitteager on December 10, 1993 is a convo that happened around or shortly after the time Pellicano stopped working for Michael. And still, what does he say? "There is no other kid. Now that's the thing that nobody is paying attention to. They keep looking and looking and calling and calling. There's no other kid." It goes fully against what they claim in the article.

There is another conversation on those Mitteager tapes between Pellicano and Mitteager which the Sunday People conveniently did not publish. That was recorded on September, 1994. Here it is:

“PELLICANO: You have to understand something. I have nine kids. Michael [Jackson] plays with my baby. They crawl all over him. They pull his hair. They pull his nose. Sometimes he wears a bandage across his face. If I let my own kids (unintelligible) do you think there’s a chance?

MITTEAGER: Well, all things being equal, I would say, no.

PELLICANO: Not only that. If you sat this kid [Jordie Chandler] down like I did, as a matter of fact, he couldn’t wait to get up and go play video games. I said, “you don’t understand how serious this is. Your dad [Evan Chandler] is going to accuse Michael of sexual molestation. He going to say all kinds of stuff.” He [Jordie] says, “Yeah, my dad’s trying to get money.” As a matter of fact, I (unintelligible) for 45 minutes. Then I tried tricking him. I mean, I want you to know, I’m a vegetarian. I picked this kid with a fine tooth comb. So we’re there (unintelligible) with this kid... and If you sat down and talked to this kid, there wouldn’t be any doubt in your mind either. And I said Michael is all upset. We went over and over. I tried to get him to sit down and he wants to play video games while I’m sitting there. I’m sitting there with the kid’s mother [June Chandler] and David Schwartz walks in and (unintelligible) what’s this all about? And [Barry] Rothman (unintelligible) asking questions. There is no question that Rothman (unintelligible) what this is all about.”

Pellicano also talked about it in interviews how he interviewed Jordan back in 1993 and the kid told him nothing ever happened and that his dad only wanted money. Everything on those tapes actually exonerates Michael. That's why it's so shocking that this paper so manipulatively twisted it totally around.

Pellicano was also one of the main sources for Mary Fischer's "Was Michael Jackson Framed?" article. Month after he stopped working for Michael.

In Ray Chandler's book Pellicano is a major subject of their hate. They hate and bash him more than Michael. That's because he exposed them. There is no proof, because Dave Schwartz said he acted alone, but I'd think we have Pellicano to thank for those Evan-Schwartz phono convo tapes. Pellicano also recorded convos betwen him and Barry Rothman (Chandler's lawyers) which indicate it was all about the money for the Chandlers. From Ray Chandler's book I also have the impression Pellicano hated the Evan Chandler. Here is an article about how the Chandlers tried to extort Michael and how Pellicano dealt with them: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...inst-Michael?p=3857944&viewfull=1#post3857944

If anything, Pellicano has incriminating evidence against the Chandlers, not Michael. Like it was also stated in that other Daily Beast article the same day.

IMO there is some manipulative editing and twisting of words and taking it out of context going on with that Pellicano quote. He might have as well as meant the settlement and expressed himself in a bit exaggerated fashion - since he was so dead against the settlement.

Mind you, these people are not trustable. Pellicano could turn on Michael if the money is right IMO. He, Barresi and their ilk made a living of digging up dirt on celebrities, or creating dirt on celebrities and then threatening them with selling the info or claims to the tabloid media if they do not pay them money. That's another reason not to think Pellicano has anything on Michael. If he did he had he would have sold it to the media long, long time ago.

That's not to say we should not be distrustful of him in the future. All of these people are not to be trusted. Pellicano is in jail and if he comes out he will need money and we all know what kind of claims the media pays for... I hope he won't turn on Michael but I would not be surprised if he does because everyone does that for money. But I'm not willing to accept yet that he turned based on that out of context quote in the Daily Beast. It could as well as be the manipulation of the publication.

Last edited:

And still, what does he say? "There is no other kid. Now that's the thing that nobody is paying attention to. They keep looking and looking and calling and calling. There's no other kid." It goes fully against what they claim in the article.

The Mirror used this quote intentionally with the supposed idea Pellicano also had evidence MJ paid off 24 families - so basically this quote was supposed to show Pellicano had said that because MJ had paid everyone off at this point. Media is so manipulative and disgusting.

GreenEyedOne;3861676 said:
I woke up today hoping to find the CNN article "copied and pasted" into other entertainment/news websites, just like they did with the fake FBI files article that started at The Mirror. And what do you know.... NOTHING. Not a single one like Radar Online, The New York Daily News, and the multiple British rags that distributed it earlier in the week.

Not a single one of them are going to admit that they posted pure crap, are they???

I have sent this to major media outlets that have published to story on their websites, and STILL have it there:

"I see that the story of Michael Jackson and the FBI report that he bribed children to silence them is still published on … This despite the fact that the story has now been dismissed as nonsense by reporters as Keya Morgan, Charles Thomson and Alan Duke CNN. Here is CNN's article published on July 4:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/03/showbiz/michael-jackson-files
and Charles Thomson's blog:

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.se/2013/06/the-mirror-people-and-settlement-that.html

If you have talented reporters who can copy and paste stories from the Sunday People, maybe you can find someone who can do the same with a more truthful story from reliable sources like CNN?
And if you are not interested in recanting published falsities or publishing the truth behind the story, maybe you could at least remove the article now?"

I am not sure if this will help in any way, but at least I want to make my voice heard about it, and let editors and reporters know that someone cares about the truth!:angry:

Last edited:

Nice one tink

tinkerbelle74;3862048 said:
I have sent this to major media outlets that have published to story on their websites, and STILL have it there:

"I see that the story of Michael Jackson and the FBI report that he bribed children to silence them is still published on … This despite the fact that the story has now been dismissed as nonsense by reporters as Keya Morgan, Charles Thomson and Alan Duke CNN. Here is CNN's article published on July 4:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/03/showbiz/michael-jackson-files
and Charles Thomson's blog:

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.se/2013/06/the-mirror-people-and-settlement-that.html

If you have talented reporters who can copy and paste stories from the Sunday People, maybe you can find someone who can do the same with a more truthful story from reliable sources like CNN?
And if you are not interested in recanting published falsities or publishing the truth behind the story, maybe you could at least remove the article now?"

I am not sure if this will help in any way, but at least I want to make my voice heard about it, and let editors and reporters know that someone cares about the truth!:angry:

That is excellent you did that!! The more of us that take this approach, the better.

I did find one media out who today posted the information from CNN. It's a small start. http://www.mstarz.com/articles/1575...-experts-say-tabloids-fbi-files-are-false.htm

That story was in one of the tabloids about two years ago. They claimed they visited Pellicano in jail. The "he did worse to those kidse than molest them" was never put into a context and that's always suspicious, knowing how manipulative the media is. Especially because the same publication (I think it was the Daily Beast) the same day also published another article about Pellicano in which it was stated that he had incriminating evidence against MJ's accusers. And he does.

Pellicano was basically Bert Fields' man (Michael's lawyer at the time). When Howard Weitzman started to take things into the direction of a settlement and when Johnnie Cochran got on board and they headed towards a settlement Fields was fired and Pellicano followed him. It was because neither Fields or Pellicano agreed with the settlement. When Pellicano resigned he stated he firmly believed in Michael's innocence and his resignation was no indication of anything different.

Fields was fired on December 3, 1993, so that conversation that was quoted in these so called FBI files between Pellicano and Mitteager on December 10, 1993 is a convo that happened around or shortly after the time Pellicano stopped working for Michael. And still, what does he say? "There is no other kid. Now that's the thing that nobody is paying attention to. They keep looking and looking and calling and calling. There's no other kid." It goes fully against what they claim in the article.

There is another conversation on those Mitteager tapes between Pellicano and Mitteager which the Sunday People conveniently did not publish. That was recorded on September, 1994. Here it is:

Pellicano also talked about it in interviews how he interviewed Jordan back in 1993 and the kid told him nothing ever happened and that his dad only wanted money. Everything on those tapes actually exonerates Michael. That's why it's so shocking that this paper so manipulatively twisted it totally around.

Pellicano was also one of the main sources for Mary Fischer's "Was Michael Jackson Framed?" article. Month after he stopped working for Michael.

In Ray Chandler's book Pellicano is a major subject of their hate. They hate and bash him more than Michael. That's because he exposed them. There is no proof, because Dave Schwartz said he acted alone, but I'd think we have Pellicano to thank for those Evan-Schwartz phono convo tapes. Pellicano also recorded convos betwen him and Barry Rothman (Chandler's lawyers) which indicate it was all about the money for the Chandlers. From Ray Chandler's book I also have the impression Pellicano hated the Evan Chandler. Here is an article about how the Chandlers tried to extort Michael and how Pellicano dealt with them: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...inst-Michael?p=3857944&viewfull=1#post3857944

If anything, Pellicano has incriminating evidence against the Chandlers, not Michael. Like it was also stated in that other Daily Beast article the same day.

IMO there is some manipulative editing and twisting of words and taking it out of context going on with that Pellicano quote. He might have as well as meant the settlement and expressed himself in a bit exaggerated fashion - since he was so dead against the settlement.

Mind you, these people are not trustable. Pellicano could turn on Michael if the money is right IMO. He, Barresi and their ilk made a living of digging up dirt on celebrities, or creating dirt on celebrities and then threatening them with selling the info or claims to the tabloid media if they do not pay them money. That's another reason not to think Pellicano has anything on Michael. If he did he had he would have sold it to the media long, long time ago.

That's not to say we should not be distrustful of him in the future. All of these people are not to be trusted. Pellicano is in jail and if he comes out he will need money and we all know what kind of claims the media pays for... I hope he won't turn on Michael but I would not be surprised if he does because everyone does that for money. But I'm not willing to accept yet that he turned based on that out of context quote in the Daily Beast. It could as well as be the manipulation of the publication.

This is why Bert Fields, Michael Jackson's lawyer, in 1993, said he could have won the case for Michael in a Court of Law, if the case had gone on to trial, instead of Michael Jackson settling with the Chandler's. As has been brought out, Michael settled because of business, but as we know, Michael Jackson regretted not going to Court in 1994. Anthony Pellicano worked for Bert Fields when Bert Fields represented Michael in 1993, during the first allegations!

Supporters of Michael Jackson against Wade Robson & the likes

2uh1kx1.jpg

PLEASE SHARE #MJFAM

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supp...against-Wade-Robson-the-likes/174384372735695

I'm also sharing Alan Duke's article!I wont stop!

Thank you!!!!

There is info going around that citizens from any country can make complaints to the 'Press Complaints Commission' in London to formally launch a complaint concerning the fake UK FBI files articles. They will investigate it and force a printed apology if they deem in to be untrue. I've read they are actually responding to these complaints!

Is this something new that has come up since the Rupert Murdock scandal a couple of years ago? I'm not too familiar with the U.K. press. It would be great to see them forced into a public apology.

I think this is well worth a few minutes of our time. And it may be worth mentioning in your complaint that they closed down the public comment section to forbid any challenging by the public of their slander.

Website to launch complaint: http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/form.html

You will need this info on the offending publishers:

The link to the article :
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-paid-23million-buying-2011662
The title of the article : "Michael Jackson paid £23MILLION buying silence of at least TWO DOZEN young boys he abused over 15 years"
Date of publication: 30/06/2013

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-paid-23million-buying-2014429
Date of publication: 29/06/2013
The title of the article: "Michael Jackson paid £23MILLION buying silence of at least TWO DOZEN young boys he abused over 15 years"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ent-35-million-silence-dozen-boys-abused.html
The title of the article: Michael Jackson 'spent $35 million to silence at least two dozen boys he abused' according to secret explosive FBI files"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-accuser-wade-robson-2014085?tabPane=Comments
Date of publication: 01/07/2013
The title of the article: "Michael Jackson accuser asks FBI to release damning files revealing 'hush money' payments"

********************************************************************************************************************

And finally you will need the link to the CNN article stating FBI files/alleged pay offs/coverup showing it's all false information. http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/03/showbiz/michael-jackson-files

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The clause to complain under is the Accuracy Clause:

Accuracy
i) The Press must take care not to publish inaccurate, misleading or distorted information, including pictures.
ii) A significant inaccuracy, misleading statement or distortion once recognised must be corrected, promptly and with due prominence, and - where appropriate - an apology published. In cases involving the Commission, prominence should be agreed with the PCC in advance.
iii) The Press, whilst free to be partisan, must distinguish clearly between comment, conjecture and fact.
iv) A publication must report fairly and accurately the outcome of an action for defamation to which it has been a party, unless an agreed settlement states otherwise, or an agreed statement is published.

Last edited:
GreenEyedOne;3862674 said:
There is info going around that citizens from any country can make complaints to the 'Press Complaints Commission' in London to formally launch a complaint concerning the fake UK FBI files articles. They will investigate it and force a printed apology if they deem in to be untrue. I've read they are actually responding to these complaints!

Is this something new that has come up since the Rupert Murdock scandal a couple of years ago? I'm not too familiar with the U.K. press. It would be great to see them forced into a public apology.

I think this is well worth a few minutes of our time. And it may be worth mentioning in your complaint that they closed down the public comment section to forbid any challenging by the public of their slander.

Website to launch complaint: http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/form.html

You will need this info on the offending publishers:

The link to the article :
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-paid-23million-buying-2011662
The title of the article : "Michael Jackson paid £23MILLION buying silence of at least TWO DOZEN young boys he abused over 15 years"
Date of publication: 30/06/2013

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-paid-23million-buying-2014429
The title of the article: "Michael Jackson paid £23MILLION buying silence of at least TWO DOZEN young boys he abused over 15 years"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ent-35-million-silence-dozen-boys-abused.html
The title of the article: Michael Jackson 'spent $35 million to silence at least two dozen boys he abused' according to secret explosive FBI files"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-accuser-wade-robson-2014085?tabPane=Comments
Date of publication: 01/07/2013
The title of the article: "Michael Jackson accuser asks FBI to release damning files revealing 'hush money' payments"

********************************************************************************************************************

And finally you will need the link to the CNN article stating FBI files/alleged pay offs/coverup showing it's all false information. http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/03/showbiz/michael-jackson-files

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The clause to complain under is the Accuracy Clause:

Accuracy
i) The Press must take care not to publish inaccurate, misleading or distorted information, including pictures.
ii) A significant inaccuracy, misleading statement or distortion once recognised must be corrected, promptly and with due prominence, and - where appropriate - an apology published. In cases involving the Commission, prominence should be agreed with the PCC in advance.
iii) The Press, whilst free to be partisan, must distinguish clearly between comment, conjecture and fact.
iv) A publication must report fairly and accurately the outcome of an action for defamation to which it has been a party, unless an agreed settlement states otherwise, or an agreed statement is published.

Thank you!!MOVE MJFAM!!

jim-carrey-writing.gif

This is why Bert Fields, Michael Jackson's lawyer, in 1993, said he could have won the case for Michael in a Court of Law, if the case had gone on to trial,instead of Michael Jackson settling with the Chandler's. As has been brought out, Michael settled because of business, but as we know, Michael Jackson regretted not going to Court in 1994. Anthony Pellicano worked for Bert Fields when Bert Fields represented Michael in 1993, during the first allegations!
Maybe for the people he worked for back then, like his record company! But, in reality The Civil Trial was goin to go first, by settling it out of court MJ would be able to protect his 5th amendment rights. Why do some forget this all to important detail?

Tom Sneedon would be able to see all of MJ defense during the Civil Trial and build his case around it come a Criminal trial, so the settlement was a smart thing to do when u really think about it. As much as I hate it, it's true cause it always gets twisted around by the media to make MJ look guilty! But, at the end of the day the settlement did not stop a Criminal Trial against MJ, it was the lack of evidence to charge the man and the fact that Jordan never wanted to testify against MJ! Another thing always over looked too! SMH

Oh wow bluetopez I did not know that AND plus that the first time hearing the reason why he settled. Besides the "because it was business" ordeal...

respect77;3862746 said:

Quoted from above thread:
After the Chandlers received their settlement money, they were unwilling to co-operate with the authorities investigating the criminal proceedings and were unwilling to testify in a criminal court. The criminal case was convened before two Grand Juries (one in Los Angeles and one in Santa Barbara) in February/April of 1994. After a seven months of investigation, multiple house searches, interviews of dozens of children and other witnesses, police officers traveling all around the world to find corroborating victims and evidence, strip searching Jackson’s body, both Grand Juries determined that they had not seen sufficient evidence to indict Jackson.

They also talk about the Grand Juries finding no evidence to proceed with a criminal trial against Jackson here (5:10) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWOhMTPl9mM

BTW, they also talk about these fake FBI files in this recorded conversation as being used as a basis for the 2005 trial at 4:30. What a freakin' joke it all was. It would be funny if it weren't for the fact it's so sad and vicious against Michael. All these lies destroyed him. :(

Quoted from above thread:

They also talk about the Grand Juries finding no evidence to proceed with a criminal trial against Jackson here (5:10) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWOhMTPl9mM

BTW, they also talk about these fake FBI files in this recorded conversation as being used as a basis for the 2005 trial at 4:35. What a freakin' joke it all was. It would be funny if it weren't for the fact it's so sad and vicious against Michael. All these lies destroyed him. :(

So Barresi showed the Mitteager tapes to Drudge as well. And he did not find anything incriminating on them either. On contrary, he talks about how it documents the fact the National Enquirer tried to pay off people to make them accuse Michael. But of course you will never have a tabloid like the Sunday People/Mirror tell the full story because that's not the picture they want to paint of MJ.

So Barresi showed the Mitteager tapes to Drudge as well. And he did not find anything incriminating on them either. On contrary, he talks about how it documents the fact the National Enquirer tried to pay off people to make them accuse Michael. But of course you will never have a tabloid like the Sunday People/Mirror tell the full story because that's not the picture they want to paint of MJ.

Exactly. But it was Roger Friedman who was the one who received it from Barresi, not Drudge. Roger Friedman concluded it was all a bunch of crap. And so did the investigative reporter from CNN, named Drew Griffin. It was all lies made up by ex-employees hoping to make money by selling lies.

The Sunday People/Mirror should not be allowed to get away with this. I'm hoping MANY fans follow through and make their complaints to the Press Commission (info I posted above). It may help stop future things like this from happening again.

I have a question for all the U.K. fans. So far, I've submitted four complaints to the Press Commission regarding the fake FBI file stories.

Is anyone aware of any printed articles about this in any of the U.K. papers??? Can anyone provide a snapshot of that? I would like to make a complaint about any printed articles in papers too.

The Mirror's creativity has no limits ...

By James Desborough, David Gardner

Michael Jackson child abuse probe halted because he was to receive White House honour from President

<time itemprop="datePublished" datetime="2013-07-06T23:00:00" class="published-date" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; border-left-width: 1px; border-left-style: solid; border-left-color: black; padding-left: 5px;">
</time>

An FBI probe into Michael Jackson&#8217;s sex abuse of young boys was shelved because he&#8217;d been invited to the White House, official records show.

The Thriller megastar was to be honoured with an award by Ronald Reagan in 1984 for his work with drug and alcohol charities.

And federal agents decided to save the President and wife Nancy embarrassment by scrapping their investigation into a tip-off that Jackson had molested two Mexican boys.

The disclosure &#8211; in papers released under America&#8217;s Freedom of Information Act &#8211; comes a week after the Sunday People revealed Jackson spent 23million in 15 years to buy the silence of at least 24 youngsters who had visited his Neverland ranch in California.

The Reagan document is part of a 333-page file made public by the FBI which show there were suspicions the singer had been abusing kids since at least 1978, when he was 20.
FBI agents found a home-movie titled Michael Jackson&#8217;s Neverland Favorites An All Boy Video Anthology.

And in a separate FBI file obtained *exclusively by the Sunday People &#8211; and not included in the Freedom of Information papers &#8211; a costume designer said the singer ordered paedo magazines while touring Europe 35 years ago with the Jackson 5.

The revelations underline the huge influence wielded by Jackson, who died of an overdose in 2009 aged 50.

The FBI openly admits in the dossier it did not follow up the tip about the Mexican kids being abused &#8220;because Jackson was to receive an honour at the White House from the President&#8221;.

He was back at the White House in 1990 to meet President George Bush Snr, wife Barbara and their daughter Dorothy.

There was no mention of any abuse probe at that stage.

But other FBI files detail a late-night phone call from Jackson to Terry George, a boy of 13 in Leeds, with the singer describing how he was fondling himself during their chat. The young Brit had been befriended by the star in 1979 after asking for his autograph.

A 1992 file tells how a couple complained ***** and a boy of 12 shared a sleeper train compartment next to theirs &#8211; and kept them awake with &#8220;questionable noises&#8221;.

But no official action was taken in any of the cases spelt out in the documents.

&#8216;Abused&#8217; boy: Files show I told truth

<figure class="inline-image clearfix " style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; zoom: 1;"><figcaption>Allegations: Wade Robson</figcaption></figure>
PA
A dancer who claims Michael Jackson sexually abused him said our *revelations about the FBI files last week &#8220;shows I was telling the truth&#8221;.

Wade Robson, 30, suing the King of Pop&#8217;s estate, has asked his legal team to get hold of the files on the hush money Jackson paid boys.

Lawyer Maryann R. Marzano is hoping the FBI will turn over boxes of information on the allegations and wants to contact other victims, cops, Neverland staff, and *investigators.

Choreographer Wade claims he was molested over seven years. A source close to him said: &#8220;He feels this could become a key part of his case, that he is not the only child who may have suffered at Jackson&#8217;s hands.&#8221;

Jackson&#8217;s estate says Robson&#8217;s allegations are &#8220;completely false, outrageous and sad&#8221;.
<figure class="clearfix" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; zoom: 1; background-color: rgb(32, 32, 32);"></figure>

Source: Mirror UK News

"A 1992 file tells how a couple complained ***** and a boy of 12 shared a sleeper train compartment next to theirs – and kept them awake with “questionable noises”."

This train journey is discussed in Margaret Maldonado's book "Jackson Family Values." Her 2 sons with Jermaine traveled by train with MJ back to LA from Chicago. She said that when they returned, she was amazed her boys had done a lot of homework--which was unusual for them. Uncle Michael made sure tthey filled up their school notebooks. Later Victor Gutierrez claimed there was a videotape of MJ molesting Jeremy, one of the boys on the train trip. We all know what happened next--a court case and VG ordered to pay MJ damages of over 1 million $--he went back to Chile as a result. This story is such incredible BS--can't believe they are raking all this up--more prior acts OMG--how many times do we have to revisit the same bogus stories?

I can't believe The Mirror just continues writing more outrageous BS when their lies were exposed last week. I hope at least one responsible journalist (Thomson, Friedman, Duke?) will take the effort to debunk this as well. Sadly, there will be a lot of people who believe this too because people love to believe celebrities get away with everything because of their status.

It's hopeless, really. As soon as one story dies down another one pops up :/

LMP Jackson;3863044 said:
The Mirror's creativity has no limits ...

By James Desborough, David Gardner

Michael Jackson child abuse probe halted because he was to receive White House honour from President

<time itemprop="datePublished" datetime="2013-07-06T23:00:00" class="published-date" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; border-left-width: 1px; border-left-style: solid; border-left-color: black; padding-left: 5px;">
</time>

An FBI probe into Michael Jackson&#8217;s sex abuse of young boys was shelved because he&#8217;d been invited to the White House, official records show.

The Thriller megastar was to be honoured with an award by Ronald Reagan in 1984 for his work with drug and alcohol charities.

And federal agents decided to save the President and wife Nancy embarrassment by scrapping their investigation into a tip-off that Jackson had molested two Mexican boys.

The disclosure &#8211; in papers released under America&#8217;s Freedom of Information Act &#8211; comes a week after the Sunday People revealed Jackson spent 23million in 15 years to buy the silence of at least 24 youngsters who had visited his Neverland ranch in California.

The Reagan document is part of a 333-page file made public by the FBI which show there were suspicions the singer had been abusing kids since at least 1978, when he was 20.
FBI agents found a home-movie titled Michael Jackson&#8217;s Neverland Favorites An All Boy Video Anthology.

And in a separate FBI file obtained *exclusively by the Sunday People &#8211; and not included in the Freedom of Information papers &#8211; a costume designer said the singer ordered paedo magazines while touring Europe 35 years ago with the Jackson 5.

The revelations underline the huge influence wielded by Jackson, who died of an overdose in 2009 aged 50.

The FBI openly admits in the dossier it did not follow up the tip about the Mexican kids being abused &#8220;because Jackson was to receive an honour at the White House from the President&#8221;.

He was back at the White House in 1990 to meet President George Bush Snr, wife Barbara and their daughter Dorothy.

There was no mention of any abuse probe at that stage.

But other FBI files detail a late-night phone call from Jackson to Terry George, a boy of 13 in Leeds, with the singer describing how he was fondling himself during their chat. The young Brit had been befriended by the star in 1979 after asking for his autograph.

A 1992 file tells how a couple complained ***** and a boy of 12 shared a sleeper train compartment next to theirs &#8211; and kept them awake with &#8220;questionable noises&#8221;.

But no official action was taken in any of the cases spelt out in the documents.
&#8216;Abused&#8217; boy: Files show I told truth

<figure class="inline-image clearfix " style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; zoom: 1;"><figcaption>Allegations: Wade Robson</figcaption></figure>
PA
A dancer who claims Michael Jackson sexually abused him said our *revelations about the FBI files last week &#8220;shows I was telling the truth&#8221;.

Wade Robson, 30, suing the King of Pop&#8217;s estate, has asked his legal team to get hold of the files on the hush money Jackson paid boys.

Lawyer Maryann R. Marzano is hoping the FBI will turn over boxes of information on the allegations and wants to contact other victims, cops, Neverland staff, and *investigators.

Choreographer Wade claims he was molested over seven years. A source close to him said: &#8220;He feels this could become a key part of his case, that he is not the only child who may have suffered at Jackson&#8217;s hands.&#8221;

Jackson&#8217;s estate says Robson&#8217;s allegations are &#8220;completely false, outrageous and sad&#8221;.
<figure class="clearfix" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; zoom: 1; background-color: rgb(32, 32, 32);"></figure>

Source:
Mirror UK/

WTF! Those bastards are at it again. Is this going to be an every Sunday event from now on? Of course, they have the comment section closed off again, so no one can have a say in the matter.

This is clearly a smear campaign and their agenda is so obvious.:mat:

I do hope all you fans filed your complaints on last weeks Mirror smear with the Press Commission in London!

Last edited:
Back