[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

If his dad was abused, does it mean that it was the dad who abused Wade? If he keeps this foolishness going a lawyer could argue that yes Wade was abused, but it was his dad who had been abused himself and then abused his son, which is one of the reasons the mother fled Australia with her young children.

That facebook page is going to be HUGE! :yes:

Now, his cousin is claiming Wr's father was abused himself.

This just helps MJ's case. For the reasons you pointed out - how he'd been abused but let MJ spend time with random men in their bedroom and for the reasons Petrarose named.

Some of us have wondered if Wade could have been abused by his own father and was projecting it all on MJ, as he was upset at seeing a baby boy and thinking of him being abused, though MJ didn't know him as a baby. His dad did however.

So first his cousin says he told Wade to only focus on what TMZ says (I mean, really???? how much more obvious can they be about the "leaks" for their stories) and now says Wade's dad had been abused.

They are not very bright at all.

Supporters of Michael Jackson against Wade Robson & the likes

2uh1kx1.jpg

PLEASE SHARE #MJFAM

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supp...against-Wade-Robson-the-likes/174384372735695

Thank you!!!!

Score: Wade's FB PG Supporters 4.483 X MJ's FB Supporters 1.164

Let's show who's the KING!Please "Like" and Share!Thanks! :)

I wonder if he realised it makes the Robsons look like a bunch of asshole. We are supposed to believe that WR father, who was abused as a child, let his son sleep in someone else bed, and did nothing. The whole family, knew WR father was molested and knew his suspicion about MJ, but did nothing, only praised him and defends him, was very sad when MJ died.

And not only that his father was abused and never told his son the difference between a good touch and a bad touch?

LOL! Look at this guys! This is how the Wade Robson FB support group gets its "likes". How pathetic one can be?

[h=1]Free sony ps3 and "The Last of Us"video game

[/h] Okay here is the raffle/sweepstakes etc. I have a nonprofit facebook page for a man named Wade Robson. facebook.com/waderobsonsupporters All I ask is that you like/share the page for an entry to win the free NEW IN BOX Sony ps3 player and the highly rated "The Last of Us" video game. Shipping, sales taxes, postal insurance free and if we get to the max goal free bonus gift, (I am not Cheap). The page I designed is for the latest accuser of Michael Jackson his name is Wade Robson and there is much to read on the site, links etc. I show my opinion, articles, links, videos, etc to show why I believe Wade is telling the truth and is a hero. Any survivors of abuse, family, friends, advocates, etc. I understand that many will like the site just to enter a contest but I also believe people are also deep down caring and giving. The goal is 1 million likes and than the max goal is 1 million likes plus 100,000 words of encouragement. So my suggestion is once you like the page give Wade a word of strength. This man is risking a great deal to tell his story and to be a Strong Husband, Father, Son and Survivor.

Once the million mark is met the contest will end and I will draw the #, what is your number you ask, that is the number you fall into. Right now we have 277 likes, you could be 278, or 500,000 whatever.It stops at 1 million and than within that week I will have the webcam ready and the drawing will happen. All I ask is if you are under 18, you have a parent like the page. If you are under 18 I will NOT be sending the video game(The Last of US) but a $60 Best Buy or Wallmart card because that video is rated mature audiences only. But remember if we hit the MAX, 1 million likes and 100,000 words of support there is a extra suprise incentive. I have to have some fun.
I will message you with your number before the contest begins and will anounce the drawing night. Will work as fast as I can but 1 million pieces of paper is alot of work.
So again good luck and PLEASE remember the real reason for the drawing and that is to support a man who needs us more than ever.
One last thing MJ fans are allowed to enter but if their are any words of hate you will be disqualified and blocked from the site. I will monitor all comments and rate the best. That person will recieve a $50.00 Amex Gift Card for the best comment.

http://apps.facebook.com/my-contests/waderobsonsupporters

That's hilarious. They need to be shut down for being a scam site.

So first his cousin says he told Wade to only focus on what TMZ says (I mean, really???? how much more obvious can they be about the "leaks" for their stories)

What did he say?

It seems like there are other ways of cheating as well they use:

From FB:

[h=5]By TSCM via twitter:The Wade supporters FB page uses paid, fake users; the real user count is in the dozens not thousands. $5 for 500 fake users.[/h]

Dri Almeida By TSCM on twitter: TSCM @MJJRepository 3m
@shellywebstere @DriBrasilMJ Many ways. The dead giveaway is their most popular city is Dhaka, Bangladesh, where cheap fake users originate.

Dri Almeida TSCM on that link above: A dirty scheme to try and attract legitimate users to their page (viral adv.) after investing money on thousands of fake ones.

Dri Almeida By TSCM: The admin goes to sites like Fiverr and buys batch quantities of fake FB likes. Against FB terms of service.

Comedy.

So let's show MJ fans do not have to pay off people and cheat for Michael to be supported! This page started today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supp...against-Wade-Robson-the-likes/174384372735695

Re: Busted ! Cheap ! Cheat ! What a desperate dan ! You lose ! Game over bitch !

*lmao* Begging for likes now lol "You can win a...! " Game over .:smilerolleyes:

This is brilliant and hilarious. Why would they need to be so desperate? They're actually hurting Wade's case!

Respect, someone posted some other comments from the cousin before and one of them was how Wade was surprised at how negative the reaction to him was and the cousin said he had told Wade to just focus on TMZ - didn't say why, but what other possible reason would you need to tell a supposed victim to just focus on TMZ for? I mean, it was pretty obvious too with the only paparazzi who ever saw Wade only being from TMZ.

Respect, someone posted some other comments from the cousin before and one of them was how Wade was surprised at how negative the reaction to him was and the cousin said he had told Wade to just focus on TMZ - didn't say why, but what other possible reason would you need to tell a supposed victim to just focus on TMZ for? I mean, it was pretty obvious too with the only paparazzi who ever saw Wade only being from TMZ.

Reminds me of when Ray Chandler praised the National Enquirer for its "accuracy". LOL.

I know this is slightly off thread because there is now a thread for British Tabloid rubbish

Title: Michael Jackson 'victim' Wade Robson claims leaked FBI files proves he told the truth about child molestation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ruth-child-molestation.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This is a quote from the article

"Meanwhile attorney Tom Mesereau, who who successfully defended Michael Jackson at the 2005 molestation trial, denied his former client had paid out the money.
He told Radar: 'The FBI never had any files alleging that Michael Jackson had sexually abused 24 young boys, because it never happened.'"

The worm is turning

It seems like there are other ways of cheating as well they use:

From FB:

Comedy.

So let's show MJ fans do not have to pay off people and cheat for Michael to be supported! This page started today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supp...against-Wade-Robson-the-likes/174384372735695

Yeah!That's me!But Thanks TSCM for the info!He's AWESOME!I'm sharing the info and also MJ's FB page!MJ page starded today and got 1350 users of LOVE and Wade's page got 4.483 FAKE users in TWO MONTHS!LOSERS!

Seriously?! Giving away a friggin' videogame for likes..?? My jaw just dropped when I read that... If this guy really believes WR had been trough this ordeal, it would be completely insensitive to make a competition out of this. If he is just using this as some sick way to get some attention himself, that's even worse.. Either way, geez what a FOOL! :doh:

Seriously?! Giving away a friggin' videogame for likes..?? My jaw just dropped when I read that... If this guy really believes WR had been trough this ordeal, it would be completely insensitive to make a competition out of this. If he is just using this as some sick way to get some attention himself, that's even worse.. Either way, geez what a FOOL! :doh:

They couldn't care less about Wade, this is all about hating Michael for them.

I really recommend people take screenshots of all this and make a blog post about it.

Because "prizes" and buying fake likes is so disgusting, if they really believed he was a victim, this would be one of the most disgusting things I've heard. People need to keep a record, so people know this is what they're really about.

They couldn't care less about Wade, this is all about hating Michael for them.

Isn't that page run by WR's cousin though? They were friends all Michael's life.. the only logical reason for this guy to have such hate for Michael is if he believes WR's story to be true. But if he really does then why ffs would he do something (in my eyes) totally disrespectful in a situation like this, making a competition out of getting the most likes for your abused uncle..:unsure:
It's just ..strange. I think this whole family suffers from being bi-polar..

That page is not run by his cousin, but his cousin made comments.

^^So they are still on with the campaign. Don't they realize the first step is to convince the judge, and not a group of people looking for free gadgets? What kind of victim allows something like this to happen? Anyway let them continue; this is simply showing how unlike a true sexually abused victim he is.

Any news about when the next hearing will be or what is the time frame for the estate to respond to the last changes made by Wade's attorney.

That page is not run by his cousin, but his cousin made comments.

You're right. I just flicked trough the page and thought I saw a comment on there saying 'blabla my uncle blabla' but it was a shared link from WR's cousin.. :doh:
Still, if I was him I would tell them to stop that :censored: immediately..! Not really a 'typical abused' thing to do, is it now? :smilerolleyes:

Have you read this, even off topc, but ...

'Forgiveness? No': Twin brothers sexually abused by their mother and her friends hope their story helps others deal with childhood trauma

• The identical twins appeared on ITV's This Morning to tell their story
  • Alex and Marcus were abused by their mother and her friends as children
  • When Alex lost his memory aged 18, Marcus kept their history a secret
  • Their mother's death caused Alex to question - and discover - his past
  • Now married with children, the twins have written a book about their lives
  • Spoke about their feelings towards their mother and why they went public

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...xually-abused-mother-Jill-Sussex-sixties.html

Have you read this, even off topc, but ...

'Forgiveness? No': Twin brothers sexually abused by their mother and her friends hope their story helps others deal with childhood trauma

• The identical twins appeared on ITV's This Morning to tell their story
  • Alex and Marcus were abused by their mother and her friends as children
  • When Alex lost his memory aged 18, Marcus kept their history a secret
  • Their mother's death caused Alex to question - and discover - his past
  • Now married with children, the twins have written a book about their lives
  • Spoke about their feelings towards their mother and why they went public

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...xually-abused-mother-Jill-Sussex-sixties.html

hum...interesting...thanks for sharing!

^^So they are still on with the campaign. Don't they realize the first step is to convince the judge, and not a group of people looking for free gadgets? What kind of victim allows something like this to happen? Anyway let them continue; this is simply showing how unlike a true sexually abused victim he is.

Any news about when the next hearing will be or what is the time frame for the estate to respond to the last changes made by Wade's attorney.

It has nothing to do with WR.

Back