[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

That's one approach to looking at it, Lil, but I'm basing what I am saying on what Wade has speculated on, in his life, that's all. Do I believe it is just because his career failed, nope.

Too many details point back to the time period of Evan Chandler and what he did. This isn't just speculation. Evan Chandler had a promising career as a dentist in Beverly Hills, you would think that that would have given him personal satisfaction. Nope, he hatched a brilliant plan and he won by getting Michael Jackson to settle with him. This determination to do just that, is what drove Evan Chandler.

Were the Cascio's part of the "Lost Boy's" of Michael Jackson's "Peter Pan" World, when Wade was between age 7 - 14, yes. Do I believe that the Cascio's are in sight, as if looking through the scope of a hunting gun, in Wade Robson's mind, yes.

All I have done is try to see what is motivating Wade Robson, where the animosity is coming from towards the Estate, John Branca and John McClain. Do I think Wade is a plant coming from AEG Live, now that is speculation at its best!

mira-telescopica-riflescope-4x20-semi-profesional-cordoba_MLA-O-3141616498_092012.jpg

How is your "theory" of Wade being jealous of the Cascios any less speculative than Wade being an AEG plant? There's no reason to believe Wade gives the Cascios even a passing thought. He never mentions them at all.

I think your referring to the children around Michael as his "lost boys" in his "Peter Pan world" is rather disturbing (but maybe that's just me). Yes, the Cascios were around Michael at the same time Wade was but so were lots of other kids. If you want to know what is motivating Wade Robson, read his claim regarding the allegations and watch recent interviews. Here are some excerpts of the claim that I find particularly telling:

"From the outside, 30-year-old Claimant is the man that others can only dream to be - both as a child and as an adult, Claimant was an internationally acclaimed performer, director and choreographer of international music tours, television performances, music videos and commercials. However, Claimant has become incapable of pursuing his career as a result of the severe psychological, emotional and sexual trauma he suffers because of Decedent's sexual abuse of him as a child. In fact, following his complete psychological collapse in March 2012, Claimant permanently left the entertainment business."

"In early 2011, Claimant was hired to direct a large-budget dance film, something that Decedent had once "prophesized" Claimant would do. But by April 2011, overwhelmed with stress and anxiety, Claimant was unable to work and quit the film. Following the walk-away from the biggest opportunity of his life, Claimant met with a cognitive psychologist for about a month in an attempt to understand why his life was unraveling, but never discussed with him the childhood sexual activities with Decedent. Claimant began working again in July 2011 and continued to work until he had a final, complete breakdown in March 2012. He has been unable to work since."

"In mid-April 2012, Claimant began seeing a psychotherapist, but he did not tell the therapist - or even his family members and wife - about his sexual activities with Decedent until May 8, 2012. That was the very first time Claimant began to recognize that Doe 1 had molested him. Since that time, Claimant has become increasingly and acutely aware that his psychological injury and symptomatic breakdown arose from childhood sexual abuse and the relationship with Decedent that surrounded it."

"It was also on this trip that Doe 1 began to fill Plaintiff with information such as, "study the greats and become greater. Be the best or nothing at all. Rule the world. Be in the history books. Immortalize yourself, and prophesied that "Plaintiff will be a film director bigger than Steven Spielberg". As far as Plaintiff was concerned, his fate was written."

So, what we know is that:

1) Wade's career has been in decline for several years. He hit his peak a decade ago when he was working with Britney Spears and 'N Sync and had his own TV show. His latest job is as a creative director for Disney starlet Demi Lovato. It must be depressing to know that at the age of 30, your best days are already behind you.

2) Wade blames Michael's prophecy of directing a large-budge dance film (they're talking about Step Up 4 here, by the way) for triggering his mental breakdown. He implies that Michael put a lot of pressure on him by telling him to "be the best" and claims he felt his fate was written. However, judging by his career trajectory of the past couple of years, it is clear that Wade couldn't live up to Michael's (and likely his own) expectations.

3) Wade has permanently left the entertainment business and says he's unable to work again due to the abuse. He expects Michael to compensate him for the loss of income.

4) Wade only realised he had been abused after he had a mental breakdown and after he had therapy to discover the reasons for his mental problems.

^ All of this supports my theory that the essence of Wade's anger towards Michael is the fact that his career didn't turn out the way Michael said it would. Wade is hoping to get a lot of money from the allegations so he'll never have to work in the entertainment business again.

On another note, I think Wade calling Step Up 4 "the biggest opportunity of his life" is overstating it a bit.

In its opening weekend, the film grossed $11,731,708 and was placed at No. 4 on the Box Office. The film was released in 2,567 theaters. As of November 19, 2012 the film has grossed $35,074,677 in the United States and $105,396,069 in other territories, for a total of $140,470,746 worldwide.[SUP][2][/SUP] As of November 19, 2012, it lies third in terms of worldwide box-office receipts compared to other films in the Step Up series.

Step Up Revolution has received mixed reviews from critics, receiving a 44% "Rotten" rating on the review aggregrator Rotten Tomatoes based on 82 reviews. The consensus stating: "Step Up Revolution treads familiar territory by surrounding its lively and kinetic dance sequences with a predictably generic story." It holds a rating of 43/100 on metacritic signifying mixed or average reviews.

Grossing $35 million total in the US may sound like a lot but if you look at the box-office performance of other movies, you'll see that most top movies make that much in a single week (see: http://www.imdb.com/chart/?ref_=hm_cht_sm). Out of the four Step Up movies, this one was third in terms of BO success. I'm not sure how Wade thinks directing this movie would have fulfilled Michael's prophecy of him being "bigger than Steven Spielberg". Also, I don't think this is bigger than directing Britney Spears' and 'N Sync's world tours. Wade is just trying to make it seem like his career was still going strong as ever so he can get more money from the Estate.

On another note, I think Wade calling Step Up 4 "the biggest opportunity of his life" is overstating it a bit.

Grossing $35 million total in the US may sound like a lot but if you look at the box-office performance of other movies, you'll see that most top movies make that much in a single week (see: http://www.imdb.com/chart/?ref_=hm_cht_sm). Out of the four Step Up movies, this one was third in terms of BO success. I'm not sure how Wade thinks directing this movie would have fulfilled Michael's prophecy of him being "bigger than Steven Spielberg". Also, I don't think this is bigger than directing Britney Spears' and 'N Sync's world tours. Wade is just trying to make it seem like his career was still going strong as ever so he can get more money from the Estate.

In one of the articles about him pulling out of some project (was it the Britney tour in 2008?) wasn't the reason given that he and his wife were working on a movie? I wonder what happened to that plan. It seems like he wanted to do movies for a while, but somehow none of his plans materialized.

Yeah, Step Up 4 is not exactly Schindler's List but if he was desperate to do movies he might have seen it as his big break in the movie industry.

BTW, I wonder if it goes to court could Michael's side request an independent mental evaluation of Wade.

In one of the articles about him pulling out of some project (was it the Britney tour in 2008?) wasn't the reason given that he and his wife were working on a movie? I wonder what happened to that plan. It seems like he wanted to do movies for a while, but somehow none of his plans materialized.

It seems Wade has dropped out of a number of projects. I honestly think he's been mentally unstable for quite a while.

Yeah, Step Up 4 is not exactly Schindler's List but if he was desperate to do movies he might have seen it as his big break in the movie industry.

I know, but given how he describes himself as this highly accomplished international superstar, it seems a bit weird that Step Up 4 would have been "the biggest opportunity of his life".

BTW, I wonder if it goes to court could Michael's side request an independent mental evaluation of Wade.

I'm not sure if that will do any good. Wade already admits he has severe mental issues, he just blames it all on the abuse.

Funny thing is amongst step up movie franchise fans alot feel step up 4 wasnt that great. I have seen all of the step up movies and part 4 was pretty crap.

Wade's latest PR stunt: https://www.facebook.com/heartsinourhands.org

ETA: You can tell the type of books he's advertising there are the books he used his "case" to be modelled after:

One of the reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/006053026X/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

The problem that Wade will always face regarding his own allegations though that in his case it could not be just "inflicted below the waterline" as there were allegations of MJ being a molester for 20 years. I bet this guy did not go around praising his molester and did not testify for him in a criminal case brought by another boy.

Gee that review made me smile. Do regular readers write like that. This sounds so much like a professional or some person who attended story writing or creative writing courses in college. The reefs and rocks and waterline, makes me think of an ocean voyage. Maybe this guy writes for a Travel magazine.

Yeap therapist like to guide people to books, so you know Wade had a book list. We should gather some books and see what Wade lifted up from the texts. He might be foolish enough to life some of the text word for word. His statement about "I was unwilling or unable" sounds like a lifted piece. He probable bought those books on Amazon too.

I'm not sure if that will do any good. Wade already admits he has severe mental issues, he just blames it all on the abuse.

I'm not thinking of just to establish he's mentally ill, but to get down to the bottom of his problem - the real reason. But probably he can't be forced to be evaluated by someone he doesn't want. I guess what Michael's side will be able to do is to bring in their own experts, psychologists, psychiatrists to testify about what they think Wade's real problem is based on the data available about him.

Does anyone have the Wade Robson radio interview from April 15, 2002 on 96.5 kiss fm?

Or any of these interviews Wade Robson was in ?

Nickelodeon's U-Pick LIVE (2003)
ABC's The View (2003)
The Tom Green Show (2003)
Sharon Osborne Show (2003)
Late Night with Craig Kilborn (2003)
The Wayne Brady Show (2003)

Last edited:
A couple of Wade interviews unsure if they have been already been posted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This interview was by some Wade Robson fanpage. April 2, 2004

1. " The Wade Robson Project " has now made you a huge, household name and pulled you into the harsh glare of Hollywood's spotlight. Do you feel more comfortable being the "front man", or do you prefer being the behind- the- scenes guy?
I enjoy being behind the scenes much more

2. Your tribute to your mentor and close friend, Michael Jackson, on the show's finale was an absolute thriller and was incredibly moving! Do you know if Michael watched the show? If so, what did he think?
I think he did we contacted his office and told them about it and
they said that they were going to tell Michael to watch it.

3. Since the WRP won't be returning to MTV for a second season, what can your fans expect to see you involved with next? Any chance you might head into the studio and lay some of your killer mixes down?
Im concentrating on music and films. I am writing a short film that
I will direct and film within the next couple of months. I am also
working on a stage show based on the meaning of dance.

4. You once said that " unpredictable kindness " is one thing you find inspirational. What unpredictably kind thing has someone done for you?
I cant think of anything right now I have been writing a lot and I
have been by myself

5. You are undoubtedly and undeniably one of the hottest, most sought-after music producers/song writers in the recording industry today; everyone wants to work with you! When was that first, pivotal moment you realized that you had this true, innate talent?
I have been playing around with music since I was about 9 and I
started creating my music studio so it came natural for me since music
is such an important part of dance.

6. Among all your achievements, what are you proudest of?
Everything I have done I am proud of in one way or another

7. Are there any choices you've made - career or personal - that you wish you could change and why?
Up to this point nothing

8. You dabbled in pretty much everything from acting, dancing, and singing, down to directing, song-writing, producing, and hosting your own show on MTV. Is there one aspect you would like to put more focus on?
I am focusing on song writing and directing right now

9. A couple of months ago, you made your rounds on the late night talk show circuit. Just when we all thought the hosts couldn't sink any lower, Jimmy Kimmel does his thing (MJ comment). Considering the direction that interview went and all, did the thought ever cross your mind to just reach over the desk and pummel the guy? (* lol!) Just kidding of course! But does it ever make you hesitate doing shows like that?
No not really I know that there are a lot of people like that in
Hollywood, I just ignore it and answer what I want to answer.

10. We've all caught a glimpse of your " public side ". What are you really like in private?
I am a big kid, I am quiet and a workaholic

11. Who is someone - dead or alive - you would want to work with and why?
There are so many people, Bob Fosse, Gene Kelly, Steven Spielberg
the list could go on and on

12. Would you ever consider playing a lead role in a film like "Johnny" (Patrick Swayze's character) in Dirty Dancing?
Probably not, it would have to be a good script but my goal is not
to be a movie star

13. Music is a big part of your life. When it comes time to unwind, is there a particular type of music or singer you like to listen to? Do you have an all-time favorite song?
It depends on my mood I will listen to jazz, hard rock I listen to
everything

14. Your fanbase has grown enormously since your show aired on MTV. Has it caused you to make any changes in your lifestyle?
No not really

15. The hardest thing I ever had to do in my life was......?
stop eating sweets

16. The artist I would most like to write and produce music for next would be......?
Any top artist

17. You're only 21 years old but have accomplished so much already in your life and your career that exceeds that of your peers. Where do you see yourself 5 years down the road?
A big time film director who brings backs musicals to the big screen

18. What is your favorite cologne?
Envy by Gucci

19. When do you expect to begin work on your feature film with Disney? Or have you already started? we are in the middle of finishing the rewrites on the script

20. The hard stuff over, it's time for some fun. Choose one of the following from each set of answers:
A- Follow the rules B-Break the rules
A-Slow and Steady B-Fast and furious (we mean driving)
A-Quiet night at home B-Party at the clubs
A-United States B-Australia
A-Fuss with the look B-Shower and go
A-cook at home B-order take out
A-save money B-spend money
A-Chelle, this drove me nuts! B-Chelle, this was one of the best interviews I did!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best New Talent
Awards Online Magazine 2004

WADE ROBSON: What’s his story?

By age three, he was memorizing the dance moves of MTV music videos. By age five he was monopolizing local competitions and winning his way to a Michael Jackson concert. By the time he was nine, he had appeared in three hit MTV videos, catapulting him into Academy Awards performances, television appearances, rap albums, teaching dance classes, acting roles in major motion pictures, choreography, music writing and production.

By age 18, Wade Robson, of MTV's hit Wade Robson Project, was producing entire stage shows for Britney Spears, choreographing her every move, remixing the music, directing the video segments and designing the sets. He even appeared with Britney in her first Pepsi commercial and produced the jingle and co-directed the second.

He's also worked for N'SYNC, having masterminded the band's 2001 MTV Music Awards performance, 2001 Pop Odyssey Tour, 2000 Billboard Music Awards performance and 2000 No Strings Attached Tour. Mandy Moore, Pink, Usher, Tyrese, Youngstown, IMX, Mya and Dream are among the many other artists who have also been inspired and coached by Wade Robson in his young dance career.

He's only 21. What's next? And what advice does he have for dancers aspiring to the industry? BNT recently had the opportunity to interview Wade and found out.

What is your earliest memory of being inspired by dance?
When I was about three, I remember watching Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video and even though the monsters scared me I was mesmerized by his body movement. From then on I watched the video over and over and my body just started moving.

Having appeared in three hit MTV music videos by age nine, you became a professional long before most people reach amateur status. How did you achieve your big break? What was your secret to success? What classes did you take? What specific kind of training did you pursue?
My mom saw that I could imitate Michael (Jackson) so she entered me in talent competitions throughout (my native) Australia and made me costumes that resembled Michael's. In one competition, the prize was to go to Michael's concert, and I won. And when I got to the concert, Michael invited me on stage to dance with him. When the concert was over, Michael had walked off, but I was still dancing in the middle of the stage, and he had to come and drag me off. From there we stayed in touch with Michael and eventually moved to California.
I have never really taken any dance classes; I learned everything from watching music videos. As far as my secret? I don't feel I have any secret -- just drive and determination. Once I started dancing I knew that I never wanted to stop. From there I started dreaming of bigger things, and I would actually set a timeline for them to be reached.

Was it difficult to be a kid in a world of adult professionals? What obstacles did you hit, and how did you overcome them?
Of course. A lot of people would look at me and think, 'I am not going to take directions from this kid.' Especially when I was tour director for Britney (Spears) and N'SYNC. I was only 18 years old and most of the crewmembers were old enough to be my parents. The first couple of days were especially difficult because I had to prove to hundreds of people that I knew what I was doing and that I was not an average 18 year old. But by the third day I had earned everyone's respect and the show turned out to be amazing.

Who is your idol? Who inspires you with their own dance abilities and techniques?
Most of my idols are deceased. But I still 'til this day watch their movies for inspiration: Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, Donald O'Conner, Bob Fosse, and of course Michael Jackson.

You have choreographed for immensely popular artists including Britney Spears, Mandy Moore, Pink, Usher, Tyrese, Youngstown, IMX, Mya and Dream. How do you go about choreographing and developing a dance style for each individual performer?
I make it a point to get to know the artist first. I'll sit and talk to them and see where they are in their life at that moment. Then, I listen to their music, close my eyes and visions just pop in my head. I collaborate with the artist very closely because it has to be a concept that they will feel and perform comfortably.

Where did you get the idea for your hit MTV show, the Wade Robson Project?
Being in the dance world I have seen how hard it is to make it, and there are more dancers who struggle rather than work. So I thought it would be great to have a show that wasn't cheesy, but really looked for that raw talent and helped true dancers make their dreams come true.

What was it about Tyler Banks that captured him the win?
I think that Tyler had a different dance style but also his corky personality won the viewers over. A lot of dancers are amazing, but when they get on stage they are so serious and they have no personality. Tyler had it. He smiled and made jokes and made the audience feel comfortable.

Beyond your talents as a dancer and choreographer, you have aspirations for writing and directing feature films. In particular, you'd like to bring back the movie musical for good. How are you pursuing these goals? We've heard a movie musical for Disney and a short film produced by Danny DeVito's Jersey Films are already in the works?
I am working on the script for my first musical with Disney right now. I always have about four different things going on at the same time, but my focus right now is writing and directing musicals.

What classes do you feel are absolutely necessary for a dancer who wants to have a career in music videos?
I believe that as many classes as you can take the better. It is better to master all styles of dance -- ballet, jazz, tap, salsa, musical theatre, swing and hip hop. Learning all different styles will help you in the end. Combining all of the styles will make you unique, and in the dance world that will always be a plus.

Last edited:

^ In the interview from April 2, 2004.

2. Your tribute to your mentor and close friend, Michael Jackson, on the show's finale was an absolute thriller and was incredibly moving! Do you know if Michael watched the show? If so, what did he think?

Was this during the time of the allegations / trial where MJ was supposedly brainwashing and coaching him on what he should say every day over the phone? Would wade have not had a direct number he could call MJ? Seems strange to me he claims MJ would call him every day, but Wade spoke to MJ's office to pass it on when he could told MJ directly when MJ was on the phone to him daily.

Last edited:

@LindavG...the reason why I have mentioned the Cascio's, the Lost Boy's and Peter Pan, is because Wade Robson mentions that Michael Jackson molested him between the ages of 7 - 14, which covers that time period of Evan Chandler coming after Michael Jackson to gain money. The insinuation that Evan Chandler presented to both the Courts and the general public was meant to humiliate Michael Jackson, to make him bend to do Evan's will.

For me, there is something much more menacing at work here, than just Wade could not meet some standard that Michael Jackson mentions. That's why I have made mention my situation of how dark and menacing the depth of what is at play here and it all involves the Estate of Michael Jackson, the two men who control it, John Branca and John McClain. It's just too sinister to imagine that Wade is having a temper tantrum that he didn't get any further in his career than he has, like a hunting expedition, with the scope and the sights in play with this pending lawsuit!

For me, there is something much more menacing at work here, than just Wade could not meet some standard that Michael Jackson mentions. That's why I have made mention my situation of how dark and menacing the depth of what is at play here and it all involves the Estate of Michael Jackson, the two men who control it, John Branca and John McClain. It's just too sinister to imagine that Wade is having a temper tantrum that he didn't get any further in his career than he has, like a hunting expedition, with the scope and the sights in play with this pending lawsuit!

Demanding Michael's Estate to finance him for the rest of his life (basically that's what his lawsuit points to, even if he does not say it) is a bit more than a "temper tantrum". Do not underestimate greed. Most crimes and most ugly things in this world are motivated by money. Some people can kill for $20. When more money is at stake more people are willing to do all kind of ugly things for it. I think it's a combination of greed, a (probably inherited) mental illness of Wade and unspoken, unaddressed issues between Wade and his mother which made him project those issues onto Michael instead of confronting his mother. These are enough motivation for him to do this IMO. There's no need to bring in the Cascios. I don't think it has anything to do with them.

@LindavG...the reason why I have mentioned the Cascio's, the Lost Boy's and Peter Pan, is because Wade Robson mentions that Michael Jackson molested him between the ages of 7 - 14, which covers that time period of Evan Chandler coming after Michael Jackson to gain money. The insinuation that Evan Chandler presented to both the Courts and the general public was meant to humiliate Michael Jackson, to make him bend to do Evan's will.

What does Evan Chandler have to do with the Cascios? Your argument is all over the place.

There's a much more logical explanation for why Wade chose the 7-14 year time frame. He was 7 years old when he first stayed overnight at Neverland and he was 14 when he reached puberty, which is when MJ lost interest (as pedophiles are by definition only attracted to pre-pubescent children). Wade will try to stretch the period of abuse as long as he can so he can receive the highest possible compensation.

Wade is suffering from much more than a temper tantrum. It's clear that he's mentally unstable and has been for quite a while now. I have no doubt that he did indeed have numerous mental breakdowns. Why does there have to be more to it than plain greed and pride combined with mental illness? People have done much worse based on just one of those factors.

3. Since the WRP won't be returning to MTV for a second season, what can your fans expect to see you involved with next? Any chance you might head into the studio and lay some of your killer mixes down?
Im concentrating on music and films. I am writing a short film that
I will direct
and film within the next couple of months. I am also
working on a stage show based on the meaning of dance.

I guess the short film he mentions here was the one he then partly filmed at Neverland (I think it was linked to this thread earlier).

8. You dabbled in pretty much everything from acting, dancing, and singing, down to directing, song-writing, producing, and hosting your own show on MTV. Is there one aspect you would like to put more focus on?
I am focusing on song writing and directing right now

11. Who is someone - dead or alive - you would want to work with and why?
There are so many people, Bob Fosse, Gene Kelly, Steven Spielberg
the list could go on and on

17. You're only 21 years old but have accomplished so much already in your life and your career that exceeds that of your peers. Where do you see yourself 5 years down the road?
A big time film director who brings backs musicals to the big screen

Wade will try to stretch the period of abuse as long as he can so he can receive the highest possible compensation.

Yes, that's why he claims Michael started to molest him right away when he was 7. Not even caring to try to sound somewhat consistent with the previous allegations of the Chandlers and Arvizos, who at least gave time for "grooming" (actually months and years) in their story. Wade's greed shows at almost every move he makes.

Another Wade Robson Interview. You may find it useful. :)

______I apologize in advance for my now nasty bitchy rant._______

I am not typing the whole thing out, so you will have to view a scan containing few pictures of him that scream 'I am so in love with myself'.

WARNING! images may cause feelings of disgust, severe vomiting and possibly blindness.
Click at your own risk http://postimg.org/image/mcfuxrmwd/

W.R - "I'm so pationate about what I do and have all of these dreams and goals, If anybody tells me not to follow my dreams, they're going to get the finger"

Could it be he now pulling his finger at MJ because he blames him and thinks he somehow prevented him from reaching his goals or set the bar just too high for him and when he realized it wasn't really going to happen he got mad?

"I'm going to be bigger than Steven Spielberg" ____ His big head sets in for a few years and waits for it to happen ____ he gets older then later reality hits him and it doesn't happen ______ "It is all Michael fault boo-hoo :'(. I feel like such a failure. I should be rich beyond my wildest dreams. How dare MJ tell me that. He lied to me boo-hoo. He is going to pay!!! "

^ In the interview from April 2, 2004.

Was this during the time of the allegations / trial where MJ was supposedly brainwashing and coaching him on what he should say every day over the phone? Would wade have not had a direct number he could call MJ? Seems strange to me he claims MJ would call him every day, but Wade spoke to MJ's office to pass it on when he could told MJ directly when MJ was on the phone to him daily.

Good find! I'm sure there must be records of how much MJ called Wade and vice versa during that time (maybe ask the NSA? ;)). If he had to contact MJ's office - and the office then contacted MJ - just to say he was going to do a tribute, I don't believe their contact at this time was nearly as frequent as Wade makes it out to be.

Then again, MJ was known to spend hours on the phone talking to a whole bunch of people so I wouldn't be surprised if he did call Wade and his family a lot through the years. I mean, there is 3.5 hours of recorded phone conversations of MJ with the Stein family (whom most of us had never heard of before these recordings were released) and I'm sure there was a lot more that wasn't recorded or released, and this was just from ~ 1991-1992. Lisa Marie Presley said Michael called her constantly at the time of the allegations. Michael said that he called Elizabeth Taylor on every stop of his Bad tour. So even if Wade can prove that Michael did call him on a regular basis, this needs to be put in context. I think Michael just didn't like being by himself so whenever he felt lonely, he started calling people, even families he barely knew.

Another Wade Robson Interview. You may find it useful. :)

______I apologize in advance for my now nasty bitchy rant._______

I am not typing the whole thing out, so you will have to view a scan containing few pictures of him that scream 'I am so in love with myself'.

WARNING! images may cause feelings of disgust, severe vomiting and possibly blindness.
Click at your own risk http://postimg.org/image/mcfuxrmwd/

W.R - "I'm so pationate about what I do and have all of these dreams and goals, If anybody tells me not to follow my dreams, they're going to get the finger"

Could it be he now pulling his finger at MJ because he blames him and thinks he somehow prevented him from reaching his goals or set the bar just too high for him and when he realized it wasn't really going to happen he got mad?

Great find again.

"I'm going to be very honest like [Simon Cowell] is, but I don't believe in putting people down - that's not where I come from. I believe in inspiring. I'm so passionate about what I do and have all of these dreams and goals. If anybody ever tells me not to follow my dreams, they're going to get the finger. That's what these kids should do to me if I said that to them."

And now you are blaming Michael for inspiring you and telling you to follow your dreams and encouriging you instead of telling you "nah, you will never be a great director/artist, just give it up". Alright...

"I'm going to be bigger than Steven Spielberg" ____ His big head sets in for a few years and waits for it to happen ____ he gets older then later reality hits him and it doesn't happen ______ "It is all Michael fault boo-hoo :'(. I feel like such a failure. I should be rich beyond my wildest dreams. How dare MJ tell me that. He lied to me boo-hoo. He is going to pay!!! "

Yeah, that's it in a nutshell.

EURWEB Headlines - "WADE ROBSON DEFENDS MIJACK: Choreographer says he too slept in Michael's bed."

*The number of people who have slept in Michael's bed is increasing like the number on the McDonald's sign.
Choreographer Wade Robson of the MTV series "The Wade Robson Project," is a friend of Michael Jackson's who by the age of nine had appeared in three of Michael Jackson's biggest videos: "Black or White," "Jam" and "Heal the World."
In Michael's "defense," Robson shared with Sydney's Daily Telegraph that he once shared a bed with him and nothing happened.

"[Michael] just wanted something around that was simple -- to hang out with kids," says Robson. He added that Michael had no sense of reality, but he in no way acted inappropriately.

Michael's lawyer, Mark Geragos is working overtime in the wake of new videotapes that were reported to be secretly taken inside Jackson's plane as he was en route to Santa Barbara, Calif., to surrender himself on charges of child molestation. Geragos said Jackson filed suit Tuesday against XtraJet, the private jet company that shuttled the superstar for the trip. Geragos claimed the videotape offered proof of the motivations behind Jackson's accusers, Reuters reports.

"If anybody doesn't think … that the true motivation of these charges and allegations is anything but money and the seeking of money then they are living in their own Neverland," Geragos said. The lawyer went on to add that Jackson would not be "a piñata for every person who has financial motives."

In other Jackson news, CNN reported that the Santa Barbara County sheriff's deputies searched the offices of a Beverly Hills private detective hired by Jackson. But authorities didn't stop there, they also searched the home of Jackson's videographer, as well as other undisclosed locations.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040603....com/content_whatsnew_wadequotes_eurwebmj.htm

EDIT: I was wrong the links are working now.

Anyway Wade's cousin Jonathan owns the site.

Many of these links from the website waderobsonfans have only recently been broken.

I know they worked before as they were only posted on July 03 2013 on a comment found here:

http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-desborough-mann-connection.html

The comment:

"[Michael] just wanted something around that was simple -- to hang out with kids," says Robson. He added that Michael had no sense of reality, but he in no way acted inappropriately.
http://web.archive.org/web/20041204....com/content_whatsnew_wadequotes_eurwebmj.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/20041113...tent_whatsnew_wadequotes_newzealandherald.htm

Robson said he no longer saw Jackson as often: "Maybe I will talk to him every six months."

"I will always support him. I hope it works out for him. It is sad to see."
http://web.archive.org/web/20041113...ontent_whatsnew_wadequotes_dailytelegraph.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/20041204201435/http://www.waderobsonfans.com/waderobsonnews.cfm?ID=46

http://web.archive.org/web/20041204195339/http://www.waderobsonfans.com/waderobsonnews.cfm?ID=44

Then I remember I found this earlier today, which was written in 2003 regarding the who actually owns the site.

http://postimg.org/image/n5culss6n/

Cousin Jon? ___as in Jonathan? The same Jonathan who is on Yahoo answers, Radar online and the Wade Robson supporters Facebook basically advertising Wade's story?

So why would he be deleting pages with Wade's interviews? _____Something to hide?

Last edited:
The Daily Telegraph: 'Australian boy who was in bed with *****'
By MICHAEL McKENNA

AUSTRALIAN Wade Robson, one of the hottest young talents in Hollywood, yesterday revealed himself as among the children that shared a bed with Michael Jackson.

The Brisbane-born Robson, who has a hit TV show in the US and a three-movie directing deal with Disney, has broken his silence about the years he spent visiting Jackson at his Neverland Ranch home in California.

Now 21, and shadowed by his friendship with the superstar that began at age five, Robson said it was an innocent relationship.

"I never had that experience and I hope that it never happened to anybody else," he said in Los Angeles.

Australian born choreographer and TV star Wade Robson and inset, Wade at 7 before he left for the US for tuition from Michael Jackson.

Jackson, arrested and booked on suspicion of child molestation last week, is facing more than eight years in jail if convicted of the offences he has described as a "big lie".

Robson yesterday said he visited the sprawling Neverland Ranch, about 180km north of Los Angeles, after his family moved to the US at the encouragement of Jackson.

Robson met the entertainer in 1987 after winning a Jackson dance-impersonation contest and was then invited to perform on-stage with the entertainer at his Brisbane concert.

In 1991, Robson, his mother Joy and sister Chantelle moved to LA and he was almost immediately cast in three of Jackson's videos – including Black or White. He was later signed to Jackson's private label as half of a short-lived rap duo, Quo.

Robson said Jackson over the years bought him instruments and encouraged him in a friendship that, according to the rising star, was always "creatively based".

"His initial interests in me was because of my dancing. He saw the talent and the spark I had inside me and all he has ever wanted to do is just help my career," he said.

Asked if he has ever slept in Jackson's bed, Robson said: "Yeah, but nothing strange happened."
Robson said he didn't think it was "weird" that a grown man would share the same bed as a child.

"Because he is, on one level a genius, a creative artist . . . an intellectual man but on the other hand he is a kid because he has never lived through regular things that men go through, in growing up," he said.

"Everything in life is so complex, he just wanted something around that was simple – to hang with kids."

Robson said Jackson never understood why people questioned the time he spends with children.
"The biggest thing you have to understand is that he has no concept of reality," he said.

"He has been a superstar since he was five years old. I mean, what concept does he have of what society thinks is right?"

Robson said he no longer saw Jackson as often: "Maybe I will talk to him every six months."

"I will always support him. I hope it works out for him. It is sad to see."

Robson, a choreographer and songwriter for Britney Spears and 'N Sync, has just scored the second highest rating show on MTV with the live dance contest The Wade Robson Project.

For The Record: Quick News On Wade Robson And Michael Jackson, Da Band, Gwen Stefani, Paris Hilton & More
MTV News staff report from MTV News
While many of Michael Jackson's friends have been speaking out on his behalf, very few of the ones who were his friends when they were children have said much to the media, except for Wade Robson and Corey Feldman. Robson, who met Jackson as a 5-year-old and slept over at Neverland Ranch, told Australian reporters that "nothing strange happened."

"I never had that experience, and I hope it never happened to anybody else." Robson had been interviewed by investigators during the previous 1993 allegations about his relationship with the singer.

Meanwhile, Feldman, who talked to CNN's Larry King earlier this week, said that while he shared a room with Jackson "a couple of times," they never shared a bed. "[Jackson] was so much of a gentleman, he actually offered his bed and allowed me to sleep in his bed and he took a cot. And he slept in the cot," Feldman said. "Everything I have ever seen about him has been kind-hearted to children. I've never seen him act in any inappropriate way to a child. Never with me."

US weekly magazine scan from Sep 2003

http://web.archive.org/web/20031103...obsonfans.com/images/USWeeklyflashdancer2.jpg

Wade Robson Quotes

"JC's not that scandalous, but then again, maybe there are some things I don't know."

"Joey used to look a lot more Italian than he does now."

"Lance is a preppy boy."

"Pop is nothing like the music, it's rock and electronica, and it's nasty."

"I'm gettin' Joe-ified!"

"Hey man, this is real."

"Did you know that Chris is actually a former dee-jay?"

"Taking over for Joey in some of these dance sequences is a little strange. I know these guys, and I've been choreographing them for a little while, and normally I'm telling them what to do in between shots. But now when I talk about us, I talk about us."

“I have my vision, and I will not stop until it is fulfilled. It’s gone past just dancing. It’s about creating a story line that draws people in and wont let them go.” - Swartzman Pressroom

"Remember to stay positive and follow your dreams. Nothing is impossible, just look within and believe in your ability" - PopDirt

"Sometimes it’s hard for people to take instructions from me because of my age, but they eventually give in." - TeenSpeak

"I never said this class was rated PG...You just come..."

Kevin: "Why is there a picture of me taking a picture?"
Wade: "It's because your Asian."

"Remember to stay positive and follow your dreams. Nothing is impossible, just look within and believe in your ability" ~ Wade J. Robson 02/15/2002 from WadeRobson.com Official Newsletter #1

"Trust that life will show the way, but don't rely on it. Get out and make things happen." ~ Wade J. Robson 02/22/2002 from WadeRobson.com Official Newsletter #2

"Take what u have been given. Take a chance while you can. Find your place in this world, but understand there is a plan." ~ Wade J. Robson 03/05/2002 from WadeRobson.com Official Newsletter #3

“People in your life are usually a mirror of yourself. Don't judge, learn from your experiences with them. They will help you understand yourself.” ~ Wade J. Robson 04/04/2002 from WadeRobson.com Official Newsletter #4
http://web.archive.org/web/20041209...obsonfans.com/content_whatsnew_wadespeaks.htm

Weekly Update
This past week Wade has been working on music for a new Artist on MCA records, Christina Vidal. Look out for her debut album, Wade wrote and produced 3 songs.

You might know that Wade is moving on into the film world. He has been in and out of interviews this week with the top executives of all the studios. He has concepts for musical films. A lot of good feedback, lets keep our fingers crossed. Who knows maybe we will see Justin Timberlake in a movie soon?

Wade is also in the gym everyday working out. Yes "Wade" is working out. He is doing a print job for a Jansport backpack company, and he has to do it with his shirt off, look out ladies.

Did everybody watch the Super Bowl? Did you keep and eye out for the new Britney Spears Pepsi commercial? Wade choreographed, co-directed and wrote the song for the commercial. If you haven't seen it yet, it's pretty cool. Keep your eyes on the look out.

I hope everyone is enjoying the site. Keep looking for new pictures and contests coming up soon. Wade will also have posters and T-shirts available in the next couple of weeks…don't miss out on that…You cannot buy them anywhere else.

Also don't forget to check out Wade Robsons' Master class @ Millennium Dance Complex. Call ahead for class registration. We will also announce on WadeRobson.com when he is teaching.

Quick note from Wade
"Remember to stay positive and follow your dreams. Nothing is impossible, just look within and believe in your ability". ~ Wade J. Robson 02/15/2002

Once again thanks for coming to WadeRobson.com.

http://web.archive.org/web/20041204093223/http://www.waderobsonfans.com/newsletter_1.htm

Weekly Update

In last weeks newsletter we talked about Wade's interest in directing TV and films. I think you all did some good finger crossing…He booked his first job as a director for a Pepsi commercial. It is with the sexy Latin artist, Shakira. They were supposed to film the commercial this week, but it was postponed till April. Shakira just has way too much going on.

Wade is still meeting with film studios everyday pitching his ideas for a musical he wrote… A company by the name "Jersey Films", which is Danny Devito's film company, has agreed to fund wade's short film. We will let you know more about the process in the next couple of weeks.

Guess what girls? Wade is starting to look good. He is still in the gym everyday; the Jansport photo shoot is coming up in March so he is working hard.

Wade and his sister Chantal had a party at wade's house this week for one of the N'sync dancers, Diana Carreno. There were more people than they expected, but they had fun. Wade was a good boy and didn't touch any of the junk food.

Well, thank you for coming back to the site over and over again. Keep looking for all the new changes. Check out his master classes at Millennium Dance Complex. Wade is also teaching a 5-hour dance seminar. Call Millennium and reserve your place now.

Quick note from Wade

"Trust that life will show the way, but don't rely on it. Get out and make things happen." . ~ Wade J. Robson 02/22/2002

Once again thanks for coming to WadeRobson.com.

http://web.archive.org/web/20041204095141/http://www.waderobsonfans.com/newsletter_2.htm

Last edited:

EDIT: I was wrong the links are working now.

Anyway Wade's cousin Jonathan own the site.

Many of these links from the website waderobsonfans have only recently been broken.

I know they worked before as they were only posted on July 03 2013 on a comment found here:

http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-desborough-mann-connection.html

The comment:

Then I remember I found this earlier today, which was written in 2003 regarding the who actually owns the site.

http://postimg.org/image/n5culss6n/

Cousin Jon? ___as in Jonathan? The same Jonathan who is on Yahoo answers, Radar online and the Wade Robson supporters Facebook basically adverting Wade's story?

So why would he be deleting pages with Wade's interviews? _____Something to hide?

So these MJ praising articles were on Wade's website run by his cousin until recently and now Jonathan started to delete those articles, right? Thank god for Wayback Machine... Fans need to make sure to archive everything interesting they find regarding Wade and this case! If it goes to trial we should send everything to the Estate.

So just a couple of day after the Arvizo allegations were made public, Wade was all over in the media defending Michael? Did Michael brainwash him to do that? Role plays on the phone? How when he says they only talk to each other about once in every six months?

So these MJ praising articles were on Wade's website run by his cousin until recently and now Jonathan started to delete those articles, right? Thank god for Wayback Machine... Fans need to make sure to archive everything interesting they find regarding Wade and this case! If it goes to trial we should send everything to the Estate.

Yes Wade's cousin Jonathan definitely owns the site. I am really not sure if he is deleting them, I was just guessing before as when I tried to use links to the site that were posted on another site only a few weeks ago they weren't working for me. They now work.

Yes Wade's cousin Jonathan definitely owns the site. I am really not sure if he is deleting them, I was just guessing before as when I tried to use links to the site that were posted on another site only a few weeks ago they weren't working for me. They now work.

Oh Ok. So he's not deleting them (yet). But I think it's still true that fans need to archive everything regarding this. You never know when they will try to make certain things disappear. Also even if an article about Wade does not seem that interesting or relevant now who knows if it does not gain significance later. So please archive everything you find.

December 31, 2007

Jackson Case: Boys' relatives: Sleepovers were innocent fun

Editor's Note: As part of CNN.com's new Crime section, we are archiving some of the most interesting content from CourtTVNews.com. This story was first published in 2005.

(Court TV) -- Family members of two boys who were Michael Jackson's "special friends" more than a decade ago testified Friday that there was nothing wrong with letting children sleep in the entertainer's bed.

"I've known Michael for a long time. I've spent many hours talking to him about everything. I trust him. I trust him with my children," said Joy Robson, the mother of 22-year-old Wade Robson, a choreographer who denied Thursday that he showered naked with Jackson, as a prosecution witness claimed.

Robson said she, Wade, and 10-year-old daughter Chantal, stayed at Jackson's Neverland ranch in 1990 and have visited about four times a year ever since.

Don't Miss
In Depth: Best of Court TV
Archive: Michael Jackson Case

She said she let Wade, who was then 7, and Chantal sleep in Jackson's bedroom from the first visit.

"You have no idea, once you left that room, what went on, do you? No personal knowledge?" District Attorney Thomas Sneddon asked the witness during cross-examination.

"I know what my son tells me," Robson replied.

Lisbeth Barnes testified she had never seen Jackson touch her son Brett Barnes inappropriately, despite the claims of previous witnesses.

"I have total trust in him," Barnes told jurors.

"Had your son slept with any other men, other than relatives, adult grown men?" the prosecutor asked.

Barnes could not recall any men other than relatives with whom her son shared a bed.

Karlee Barnes and Chantal Robson, sisters to Brett and Wade, also testified that nothing untoward ever happened during their frequent Neverland sleepovers in the early 1990s.

Both girls said they chose not to sleep in Jackson's bedroom after the second or third visit.

"I'm a girl and I prefer to have a little privacy," said Chantal Robson. "I was developing into an adult."

Prosecutors contend that Jackson discouraged girls from sleeping in his room. But the constant refrain from the parade of female witnesses was that Jackson was like any other new best friend a boy could have, and that there was nothing wrong with the boys sleeping in his bed.

"It didn't seem odd to you that a 35-year-old man was sleeping with a 10-year-old boy?" prosecutor Gordon Auchincloss asked Chantal.

"No. Not at all," she replied.

Karlee Barnes described her and Wade "skipping, jumping and doing silly dances" late at night with the singer in his bedroom.

Joy Robson said she even spent a couple evenings lying in Jackson's bed watching movies and talking.

Robson said the family met Jackson in 1987 after Wade won a dance contest in Australia. Jackson believed in her son's talent, she said, and he ultimately helped the family move to the U.S., where he played a role in launching Robson's dance career.

Robson is now a successful celebrity choreographer and recently entered into a film-directing deal with Disney.

Sneddon suggested that Robson's ambition for her son's career blinded her to Jackson's salacious intentions.

"You thought your having a good relationship with the defendant would help?" Sneddon asked.

"You're putting words in my mouth," she shot back. "You're trying to say that's the basis for our friendship, and that's not true."

But Robson was forced to answer to statements she made in a 1993 deposition, when Jackson was being investigated for allegedly molesting a boy named Jordie Chandler.

At the time, Robson said she told Jordie's mother that Jackson had "special friends"  boys with whom he spent extra time  and that he replaced them year after year with new special friends.

Jackson's special friends according to Robson, included her son Wade in 1990, child actor Macaulay Culkin in 1991, Brett in 1992, and Jordie in 1993.

Robson downplayed the remark Friday, saying that the friendships were innocent.

Prosecutors believe that Jackson inappropriately touched all of those boys. But when the Chandler family received more than $20 million in exchange for their silence, the investigation was dropped, and Jackson was never charged with any wrongdoing.

Still, prosecutors argue that Jackson exhibited a criminal pattern with those young boys, similar to a pattern he engaged in with his current accuser, a 13-year-old cancer survivor, whom he is charged with molesting in spring of 2003.

To that end, prosecutors attempted to draw out details about the witnesses' relationships with Jackson that tended to mirror his relationship with the current accuser's family.

For instance, all of the mothers allowed their children to sleep in Jackson's bedroom from the start, some of them suffered instances in which they felt their boys preferred Jackson's company to their own, and all of them benefited from Jackson's financial help.

Robson conceded that she broke down in tears one Mother's Day because Wade spent the entire day with Jackson instead of her.

But like the other defense witnesses Friday, she insisted that Jackson was part of her family, and someone she unequivocally trusted with her children. She said they continue to visit him at Neverland to this day.

When asked to describe the 2,700-acre ranch, she described it as a place where she used to go to escape her troubles.

"I would have once said it was the happiest place on earth," Robson said, wistfully. "I particularly liked the chimpanzees."

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/law/12/17/court.archive.jackson8/index.html

What does Evan Chandler have to do with the Cascios? Your argument is all over the place.

There's a much more logical explanation for why Wade chose the 7-14 year time frame. He was 7 years old when he first stayed overnight at Neverland and he was 14 when he reached puberty, which is when MJ lost interest (as pedophiles are by definition only attracted to pre-pubescent children). Wade will try to stretch the period of abuse as long as he can so he can receive the highest possible compensation.

Wade is suffering from much more than a temper tantrum. It's clear that he's mentally unstable and has been for quite a while now. I have no doubt that he did indeed have numerous mental breakdowns. Why does there have to be more to it than plain greed and pride combined with mental illness? People have done much worse based on just one of those factors.

The time period is what I have focused on, which is when Evan Chandler came into play, the Cascio's were there and I still believe that because the Estate accepted Eddie Cascio's music and the Estate never made a public statement about anything against Frank Cascio's book, that's why I believe Wade is angling in the same direction. I believe Wade Robson would like the Estate of Michael Jackson to bend, just like Evan Chandler believed he did to Michael Jackson and I see the mode of operendi the same for both, the greed of living forever off of Michael Jackson. Why not? It worked back in 1993, with Evan using Michael Jackson's "Peter Pan" and "The Lost Boy's" scenario, which the 2005 trial implied the same implication of why "Neverland" really existed. To lure young boy's into Michael Jackson's lair.

If the Casco's are given a wink of approval for their crap, then why not Wade Robson and his crap!

Wade's desperation for publicity: now they are talking to TMZ about his "foundation".

Michael Jackson Accuser
I Can Help Victims
Of Child Sex Abuse

Wade Robson -- the choreographer who claims Michael Jackson molested him -- is launching his own foundation to help child sex abuse victims through new age healing ... TMZ has learned.

Robson founded a non-profit organization called "Hearts in Our Hands" on July 1 -- registering a domain name and a Facebook page.

A rep for Robson tells us all the required legal docs haven't been filed yet -- but the group will be dedicated to preventing abuse ... and will take a holistic approach to treating victims.

Translation: a whole lotta meditation and yoga.

A source close to Wade says
the choreographer's gotten deep into yoga himself lately -- and now wants to quit professional dancing forever.

As TMZ previously reported ... Wade is suing MJ's Estate, claiming he was sexually molested by Jackson from the age of 7 to 14.

The Jackson Estate and several family members have dismissed Wade's claims as little more than a money grab.

Wade's cousin, Jonathan on Facebook on June 27.

I
know what you mean Caroline, his FB page was pretty hard for me to read. I hope
to think that he hasn't seen it, its probably the worst comments I've seen
around the web. He did mention watching Alfonso Ribeiro's comments on his
allegations (said that is the same joke he used to make), but I am
hoping he only really keeps an eye on TMZ. I have been meaning to
build up the courage to ask him what he has looked at.

In
any case, he recently emailed photo's of his new life in Maui, it looks like he
is doing well.

It's clear TMZ is their go-to media.

Wade's desperation for publicity: now they are talking to TMZ about his "foundation".

Could he be anymore transparent? Ugh. This is what it's all about: and now wants to quit professional dancing forever.

He wants to shakedown the estate and he's going to use this foundation to draw more attention and supporters for himself to help bolster his suit. What he really wants is to make as much money as possible so he can spend the rest of his life doing yoga on the beaches of Hawaii:beach: and not ever work again the rest of his life.

God, I hope the judge dismisses this suit!!:aggressive:

Back