[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Maybe there is a summer break for the court?

Maybe it's because estates need proper time to prepare rebuttals to things like this?

Do you think there is a remote possibility that Wade is doing this because Frank Cascio and his brother have gotten recognition from the Estate of Michael Jackson. Eddie Cascio song's are still around, even though you'd think the fan's debunked them, especially since Prince Jackson recently testified that he, his siblings and his father lived at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas for a year and a half. The Palms Hotel has a state of the art recording studio, which the Cascio's do not, but still the Estate of Michael Jackson accepted them at face value.

...and now back to the Post above me about Bubbles!

PD36929440_snakean_1663530c.jpg

Do you think there is a remote possibility that Wade is doing this because Frank Cascio and his brother have gotten recognition from the Estate of Michael Jackson. Eddie Cascio song's are still around, even though you'd think the fan's debunked them, especially since Prince Jackson recently testified that he, his siblings and his father lived at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas for a year and a half. The Palms Hotel has a state of the art recording studio, which the Cascio's do not, but still the Estate of Michael Jackson accepted them at face value.

PD36929440_snakean_1663530c.jpg

No i think it more cuz he was kicked out of the mj cirque soulei show and they got jamie king to fill his place

Maybe there is a summer break for the court?

I didnt think they do that for court proceedings

Maybe it's because estates need proper time to prepare rebuttals to things like this?

Could be i just hope they really are doing everything they can do put wade in his place

^^I am alarmed about the Bubbles thing. I know it is a parody, but I don't think we should be playing any games with molestation and Michael in the same sentence, especially since people have made sick jokes about Michael and Bubbles in the 80's. Anyway people will do what they think best.

^^I am alarmed about the Bubbles thing. I know it is a parody, but I don't think we should be playing any games with molestation and Michael in the same sentence, especially since people have made sick jokes about Michael and Bubbles in the 80's. Anyway people will do what they think best.

I was thinking the same thing cuz i bet wade & his little helpers just might use that parody story and make out that its true, i wouldnt put it past them to do that.

Guys, anyone want to jon the "Supporters of Bubbles and other animal victims of Michael Jackson" FB page? Don't worry, it's a parody site. Parody of the WR support group: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supp...l-victims-of-Michael-Jackson/1392830574268246
Ummm...I don't know what to think about this....?

^^I am alarmed about the Bubbles thing. I know it is a parody, but I don't think we should be playing any games with molestation and Michael in the same sentence, especially since people have made sick jokes about Michael and Bubbles in the 80's.
^I agree with U Petrarose. Unfortunately there some dumb @$$ people out there that would believe anything when it comes to MJ! I'm not trying to be mean, just given my opinion here.... I feel this type of page will make fans look childish, sorry! Yea, we all know Wade is lying and what he says is a joke but, we should still address his lies with seriousness and ONLY FACTS! So we too can be taken serious as MJ supporters and not crazy fans!

No i think it more cuz he was kicked out of the mj cirque soulei show and they got jamie king to fill his place
Another reason why this thought caused me a moment to ponder was because of the 2005 Trial. Wade Robson had the courage to go into the Courtroom and testify on Michael Jackson's behalf. Frank Cascio would not appear. For that reason, too, was why I thought Wade had an ax to grind against the Estate of Michael Jackson. Wade testifies, but Frank Cascio does not. Yet, the Estate of Michael Jackson is still working with the Cascio's and poor Wade couldn't even rate helping in some capacity with the Vegas Cirque Show ONE and HE DID TESTIFY, whereas Frank Cascio was in fear of the District Attorney of prosecuting him. So how come the no show gets rewarded and the one who testifies doesn't get rewarded!? It just seems plausible Wade may have thought about this.
4534534534.png

Ummm...I don't know what to think about this....?

^I agree with U Petrarose. Unfortunately there some dumb @$$ people out there that would believe anything when it comes to MJ! I'm not trying to be mean, just given my opinion here.... I feel this type of page will make fans look childish, sorry! Yea, we all know Wade is lying and what he says is a joke but, we should still address his lies with seriousness and ONLY FACTS! So we too can be taken serious as MJ supporters and not crazy fans!

It's not serious and this is not our main way to fight the allegations. Just venting our frustration about the level of stupidity that is present about Michael in a sarcasric way. Kind of entertaining ourselves at the expense of haters and their stupidity and gullability. We do fight the allegations with facts and in serious ways on other platforms. Maybe we should make it clear with big letters on the top of the page that this is a parody... But seriously if there are people who think it's true then it's not fans who look crazy...
IMO it's not parody that makes some fans look crazy anyway.

Last edited:

I don't think it has anything to do with the Cascios. If Wade had some kind of jealousy about the Cascio songs being published he got his satisfaction already from the fact that the Cascio songs made the Michael album fail and a lot of fans do not accept them as Michael songs and if anything it made fans angry with the Cascios. Why would he then feel the need to trash Michael for that? No, I don't see this.

^ And Cascio could not testify because he was one of the 'co-conspirators'.

^I'm with petrarose. I think parodying abuse victims (even if it is wade) is def not a good look, esp for mj fans. Totally understand the frustration but maybe keep the facebook page private so the public can't see as i can see it being used against mj fan community if it comes to their attention.

^I'm with petrarose. I think parodying abuse victims (even if it is wade) is def not a good look, esp for mj fans. Totally understand the frustration but maybe keep the facebook page private so the public can't see as i can see it being used against mj fan community if it comes to their attention.

I agree. Also if Wade does have mental health problems, it could be taken as deliberately demeaning his problems by equating him with a chimp. I think this parody could potentially backfire in all sorts of ways that we can't even begin to guess at just now.

Edit: I can't believe what I am reading on this FB page. esp re. the photo of a newspaper page and its contents.

Last edited:

Another reason why this thought caused me a moment to ponder was because of the 2005 Trial. Wade Robson had the courage to go into the Courtroom and testify on Michael Jackson's behalf. Frank Cascio would not appear. For that reason, too, was why I thought Wade had an ax to grind against the Estate of Michael Jackson. Wade testifies, but Frank Cascio does not. Yet, the Estate of Michael Jackson is still working with the Cascio's and poor Wade couldn't even rate helping in some capacity with the Vegas Cirque Show ONE and HE DID TESTIFY, whereas Frank Cascio was in fear of the District Attorney of prosecuting him. So how come the no show gets rewarded and the one who testifies doesn't get rewarded!? It just seems plausible Wade may have thought about this.
4534534534.png

The cascio's have nothing to do with wade making this case up imo

It's not serious and this is not our main way to fight the allegations. Just venting our frustration about the level of stupidity that is present about Michael in a sarcasric way. Kind of entertaining ourselves at the expense of haters and their stupidity and gullability. We do fight the allegations with facts and in serious ways on other platforms. Maybe we should make it clear with big letters on the top of the page that this is a parody... But seriously if there are people who think it's true then it's not fans who look crazy...
IMO it's not parody that makes some fans look crazy anyway.

I understand what you are saying and you point of view. I just think certain things should be off limits for poking fun of, especially when it involves Michael Jackson. Further, they are using the same material that the comics and radio people used to make fun of Michael in the 80s. A parody of all Wade's contradictions would be great fun to me.

I agree with you about the Cascio issue, and didn't the DA add Cascio to the case anyway.

It's the loyalty involved. Wade testified and Frank Cascio did not. That's where I am coming from. Why Wade is angry enough to make up these allegation's because he feels he was more loyal than Frank Cascio, yet the Estate seems to reward the Cascio's over him, with the song's being included in the latest album.

I truly believe what I have just stated is part of what is motivating Wade Robson to come out swinging in his lawsuit against the Estate, vengeance!

Alicat but wouldn't Wade have done his shakedown earlier? I mean Cascio was in 2010. I know people with mental illness can let something sit and fester for a while and then they explode, but Cascio issue seems so distant when there were more pressing things causing him shame as recently as 2012.

Maybe it's more to do with his failed career when Michael promised he would become a superstar!

I just read some comment on another MJ site about the Rabbi Boteach tapes which apparently Michael mentioned Wade in them and how he (MJ) had taught him or something. :unsure:

Is this true? If so does anyone know exactly what was said?

Thanks in advance :)

I just read some comment on another MJ site about the Rabbi Boteach tapes which apparently Michael mentioned Wade in them and how he (MJ) had taught him or something. :unsure:

Im sure it was probably about wade's dancing

I don't remember what was said exactly. It was about that Wade and one of the N'Sync members (was it Timberlake? I don't think the Rabbi named the member) went visiting Michael. And Michael said that he taught him (Wade) to dance. That was it IIRC.

This is from The Michael Jackson Tapes, recorded in 2000-2001 (pp. 150-151 of the book):

Schmuley Boteach: So yesterday, 'N Sync came to see you. The lead singer Justin Timberlake, and I don't know who the other guy was. What's his name?
Michael Jackson: Wade is a choreographer for ...
SB: Oh, he wasn't from 'N Sync, Wade?
MJ: No, he's a choreographer for Britney Spears and 'N Sync. See I taught Wade.
SB: Really?
MJ: Yeah, I taught Wade. All the stuff you see Britney Spears and 'N Sync doing, that whole style came from me 'cause I taught Wade. Wade's from Australia and I brought him to America.
SB: So he's their choreographer?
MJ: Yeah, and he does music. He was on my record label. We signed him to MJJ. He raps, he does everything.

----

When Michael says "I brought him to America" I assume he means the arrangement so Wade and his family could stay there.

Alicat but wouldn't Wade have done his shakedown earlier? I mean Cascio was in 2010. I know people with mental illness can let something sit and fester for a while and then they explode, but Cascio issue seems so distant when there were more pressing things causing him shame as recently as 2012.
The income that the Cascio's have made is why I think it fester's within Wade. It's like an income for life and where is Wade's piece of the pie. Wade has a baby to support, plus his wife. It is all so calculating. The last straw for former loyal supporter, Wade, when he lost his income from the Estate of Michael Jackson, when Wade was not hired to work on "Michael Jackson's ONE" in Las Vegas. Yet, the Estate of Michael Jackson's continues to provide revenue to the Cascio's through their song's that they say is from Michael Jackson. It's something this deep-seated that is pissing Wade off.

I have tied this in with what Joy Robson testified about, how Wade would get jealous of other kid's who Michael would show more attention to and how Wade's thinking needed to be adjusted to help him not to be so resentful of the other kid's that associated with Michael.

This is from The Michael Jackson Tapes, recorded in 2000-2001 (pp. 150-151 of the book):

Schmuley Boteach: So yesterday, 'N Sync came to see you. The lead singer Justin Timberlake, and I don't know who the other guy was. What's his name?
Michael Jackson: Wade is a choreographer for ...
SB: Oh, he wasn't from 'N Sync, Wade?
MJ: No, he's a choreographer for Britney Spears and 'N Sync. See I taught Wade.
SB: Really?
MJ: Yeah, I taught Wade. All the stuff you see Britney Spears and 'N Sync doing, that whole style came from me 'cause I taught Wade. Wade's from Australia and I brought him to America.
SB: So he's their choreographer?
MJ: Yeah, and he does music. He was on my record label. We signed him to MJJ. He raps, he does everything.

----

When Michael says "I brought him to America" I assume he means the arrangement so Wade and his family could stay there.

One of the worst mistakes Michael made. He should have left his ungrateful butt back where he came from.

One of the worst mistakes Michael made. He should have left his ungrateful butt back where he came from.

yep! he should've left his butt right in Australia

The income that the Cascio's have made is why I think it fester's within Wade. It's like an income for life and where is Wade's piece of the pie. Wade has a baby to support, plus his wife. It is all so calculating. The last straw for former loyal supporter, Wade, when he lost his income from the Estate of Michael Jackson, when Wade was not hired to work on "Michael Jackson's ONE" in Las Vegas. Yet, the Estate of Michael Jackson's continues to provide revenue to the Cascio's through their song's that they say is from Michael Jackson. It's something this deep-seated that is pissing Wade off.

I have tied this in with what Joy Robson testified about, how Wade would get jealous of other kid's who Michael would show more attention to and how Wade's thinking needed to be adjusted to help him not to be so resentful of the other kid's that associated with Michael.

No offense but this doesn't make any sense. The whole Cascio family showed their support to Michael during his trial. Frank could not testify or have contact with Michael because he was a co-conspiritor (sp.) but he supported Michael publicly in other ways (through interviews and such). The other Cascios were close to Michael all this time, especially Eddie Cascio who later provided songs for the Michael album. So it wasn't like the Robsons supported Michael while the Cascios abandoned him. Second, it was Wade who pulled out of the MJ1 show before the final selection was made, so why would he be mad at the Estate for not hiring him? :unsure:

Here's my theory: When Wade was younger, he was considered somewhat of a genius. He worked with some of the biggest stars (like Britney and 'N Sync) when he was just a teenager himself. He had his own TV show when he was 21. Michael instilled in him the importance of being "number one", to be better than anyone else at what he does. His family moved to the other side of the world to fulfill Wade's ambitions and that must have put some pressure on him as well. However, at this stage in his career, Wade is no longer considered to be the best. Others, such as Jamie King, have caught up to him. His career has been in a downward spiral for a while judging by his latest projects. For someone like Wade, who has been told all his life how brilliant he is, this must be difficult to accept. Combined with the fact that mental illness runs in his family, this may have resulted in one or more mental breakdowns. He needed someone or something to blame for his faltering career and Michael was a convenient scapegoat. Besides, with the millions he expects to receive from his allegations he'll never have to work again. In his mind, he probably rationalises it by blaming Michael for putting pressure on him or giving him the wrong career advice, but since he can't sue for that he'll have to resort to this. Either way, Wade probably blames Michael for his mental issues and feels he must "pay" in some way. That's all there is to it imo, pride and greed.

^Very well put, with the details we have so far this is pretty much the conclusion I've drawn as well.

Here's my theory: When Wade was younger, he was considered somewhat of a genius. He worked with some of the biggest stars (like Britney and 'N Sync) when he was just a teenager himself. He had his own TV show when he was 21. Michael instilled in him the importance of being "number one", to be better than anyone else at what he does. His family moved to the other side of the world to fulfill Wade's ambitions and that must have put some pressure on him as well. However, at this stage in his career, Wade is no longer considered to be the best. Others, such as Jamie King, have caught up to him. His career has been in a downward spiral for a while judging by his latest projects. For someone like Wade, who has been told all his life how brilliant he is, this must be difficult to accept. Combined with the fact that mental illness runs in his family, this may have resulted in one or more mental breakdowns. He needed someone or something to blame for his faltering career and Michael was a convenient scapegoat. Besides, with the millions he expects to receive from his allegations he'll never have to work again. In his mind, he probably rationalises it by blaming Michael for putting pressure on him or giving him the wrong career advice, but since he can't sue for that he'll have to resort to this. Either way, Wade probably blames Michael for his mental issues and feels he must "pay" in some way. That's all there is to it imo, pride and greed.

I agree with most of what you wrote. I only partly agree with the bolded part though. Yes, Michael probably did say those kind of things to him that he could be better than Spielberg, he should pursue his dreams to be a giant in the industry etc. Michael is someone I can absolutely see saying things like that. Not to put pressure on Wade, but to encourage him. However, I don't think the major pressure on Wade came from these predictions or remarks by Michael. It was very useful to read those old articles about Wade and his mother because those show very well where the main pressure that was on Wade came from. It wasn't Michael. It was Wade's mother. One article described how Wade was taken to four auditions a day by his mom. In the same article she seems even impatient about the level of success they achieved in the three years since they were in the US, saying how she thought they would achieve more by now... It's very easy to see where the pressure on Wade REALLY came from.

Despite of this Wade's lawsuit mentions his mom only passingly and by no means he puts any blame on her. Which is odd because if he claims he was molested then why doesn't he partly blames his mom? I mean why should Michael's companies taken more care of him than his own mother? And if he blames Michael for the pressure that was on him in his career then why doesn't he also blame his mother for that? Who was actually the main source of his pressure. That's just another thing that shows it's nothing but a money grab.

Yes, I agree that Wade's real issue is a mental issue that he needs a scapegoat for and since he can't sue Michael for allegedly putting pressure on him to achieve, the convenient way was to bring in molestation allegations.

Back