[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Well this judge did not feel MJ's kids needed to be protected from the Jacksons .However , I won't be surprised if he goes out of his way to protect Wade's rights

Well this judge did not feel MJ's kids needed to be protected from the Jacksons .However , I won't be surprised if he goes out of his way to protect Wade's rights

Yep i wouldnt be surprised too

FYI: A final status meeting in the Wade Robson case will be September 27th; the judge will then decide if it can proceed as a late claim.

The legal evidence that this claim was filed much too late to proceed is overwhelming, yet it is Michael Jackson we are talking about so nobody should be shocked if the judge still decides to approve it for trial. To do so, of course, the judge will have to buy into Wade's argument that he had no knowledge that anyone was administrating Michael's estate from the time he died until March 4, 2013 (despite Wade working with the estate's counsel on the Opus project etc). The judge will also have to buy into the claim that Wade was 100% unaware that he was sexually molested until May 8, 2012, a year prior to filing the suit.

If the case is tossed, be assured that Wade will begin a media crusade by selling stories to tabloids and talk shows for as long as the media will buy them (with Diane Dimond and the other usual MJ obsessors being first to get exclusive interviews with him). That will be Wade's sole source of income going forward--that and any "charities" he may throw together to support other "victims". By having the case dismissed, it will also allow the media and reports to claim it was only dismissed due to a "technicality" and not necessarily because Wade's case was unfounded and disproved.

(Speaking of Wade's "nonprofit" initiatives, the alleged organization he was starting for which he bought a $10 domain for two months ago, has yet to get a website or even an official $30 legal filing in California to make it even vaguely legitimate.)

I agree with you. If his case is tossed Wade surely will make his rounds in the media, write a book etc. And yes, the media will emphasize how his case was tossed only due to "technicality" (not saying that "technicality" was the impossible claim that he did not know about the Estate until this March and did not realize/understand his own alleged abuse until 2012). Unfortunately it looks like a lose-lose situation for Michael as always.

Knowing that the Estate/Sony are preparing big projects for the near future I just hope they won't settle with him just to get him out of the way. They have to know that settling won't be good to MJ's image either (see first settlement which is still being used against him as a sign of guilt).

FYI: A final status meeting in the Wade Robson case will be September 27th; the judge will then decide if it can proceed as a late claim.

The legal evidence that this claim was filed much too late to proceed is overwhelming, yet it is Michael Jackson we are talking about so nobody should be shocked if the judge still decides to approve it for trial. To do so, of course, the judge will have to buy into Wade's argument that he had no knowledge that anyone was administrating Michael's estate from the time he died until March 4, 2013 (despite Wade working with the estate's counsel on the Opus project etc). The judge will also have to buy into the claim that Wade was 100% unaware that he was sexually molested until May 8, 2012, a year prior to filing the suit.

If the case is tossed, be assured that Wade will begin a media crusade by selling stories to tabloids and talk shows for as long as the media will buy them (with Diane Dimond and the other usual MJ obsessors being first to get exclusive interviews with him). That will be Wade's sole source of income going forward--that and any "charities" he may throw together to support other "victims". By having the case dismissed, it will also allow the media and reports to claim it was only dismissed due to a "technicality" and not necessarily because Wade's case was unfounded and disproved.

(Speaking of Wade's "nonprofit" initiatives, the alleged organization he was starting for which he bought a $10 domain for two months ago, has yet to get a website or even an official $30 legal filing in California to make it even vaguely legitimate.)

September 27? That's my parent's anniversary ^.^ but anyway, did anyone else notice an inconsistency here? Wade says he didn't know MJ had an estate until March 4, but he worked on the Opus book? Wtf? And then he says he didn't realize he was 'molested' until May 8..but then he says he never forgot..? Now, if the judge is smart, then he'll know to throw the crap out the window. But then again..with today's justice system, the judge might be a dipstick. But what do I know, right? I'm just a 14 year old MJ fan who knows better than to take things at face value.

Last edited:

I'm not sure if you guys have seen this new message by Wade to his supporters.

8pste6mgx

I'm not sure if you guys have seen this new message by Wade to his supporters.

8pste6mgx

You mean this?

A2oZATo.png

Yeah, Shelly posted it on LSA.

Too bad Schopenhauer never said that. It's a made-up fake quote that usually conspiracy nuts use to reassure themselves about the "validty" of their craziest ideas. There are similar quotes by others, but they all relate to the evolution of scientific ideas and not allegations of any kind.

Poor Wade must be really desperate for support to associate himself with these crazies.

How the heck could he not know there was a mj estate :doh: :lmao:

Its totally laughable

respect77;3895215 said:
You mean this?

A2oZATo.png

Too bad Schopenhauer never said that. It's a made-up fake quote that usually conspiracy nuts use to reassure themselves about the "validty" of their craziest ideas. There are similar quotes by others, but they all relate to the evolution of scientific ideas and not allegations of any kind.

Poor Wade must be really desperate for support to associate himself with these crazies.

Yes that's it.

LSA?

Interesting! Thanks for the info.

This quote is widely attributed to German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, although no citation exists, and those who have studied Schopenhauer say there is no evidence of this quotation in any of his writings. These scholars say that while Schopenhauer may have been the first to put forth the basic idea of the “three stages of truth,” the quote in its current form came about much later.

From “Science, Pseudoscience, and The Three Stages of Truth” by Jeffrey Shallit (2005):

The oldest quote suggests truth goes through several
stages is due to the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer (1788{1860), who wrote in
1818 [29]
“Der Wahrheit ist allerzeit nur ein kurzes Siegesfest beschieden, zwischen den
beiden langen Zeitraumen, wo sie als Paradox verdammt und als Trivial gering
geschatzt wird.”
which is translated as follows:
“To truth only a brief celebration of victory is allowed between the two long
periods during which it is condemned as paradoxical, or disparaged as trivial.”
[29, Preface to the First Edition, p. xxv]

I really don't understand all these videos, quotes and stories from books and help groups that he keeps on repeatedly mentioning. Even cousin Jonathan and Sister Chantal have both mentioned Wade giving them quotes or link to pages that Wade found helpful to him.
It is almost as if he cannot seem so speak for himself lately for some odd reason. I never noticed any of this from him in the time before these allegations were made.

Its like he think using these quotes makes his allegations rrelevant

I agree with you. If his case is tossed Wade surely will make his rounds in the media, write a book etc. And yes, the media will emphasize how his case was tossed only due to "technicality" (not saying that "technicality" was the impossible claim that he did not know about the Estate until this March and did not realize/understand his own alleged abuse until 2012). Unfortunately it looks like a lose-lose situation for Michael as always.

Knowing that the Estate/Sony are preparing big projects for the near future I just hope they won't settle with him just to get him out of the way. They have to know that settling won't be good to MJ's image either (see first settlement which is still being used against him as a sign of guilt).

However letting Robson legally continue with his claim will encourage others to try the same way to blackmail an estate, which can last forever with that kind of claims. It has to be stop now or it won't ever end.

However letting Robson legally continue with his claim will encourage others to try the same way to blackmail an estate, which can last forever with that kind of claims. It has to be stop now or it won't ever end.

I think if the Estate settled that would encourge other people to do the same. There is no way the Estate should give in to a extortion attempt.

I really don't understand all these videos, quotes and stories from books and help groups that he keeps on repeatedly mentioning. Even cousin Jonathan and Sister Chantal have both mentioned Wade giving them quotes or link to pages that Wade found helpful to him.
It is almost as if he cannot seem so speak for himself lately for some odd reason. I never noticed any of this from him in the time before these allegations were made.

I think with all the quotes he's trying to make himself look very deep. But he only makes himself ridiculous with all the pseudo-science he relies on.

If the estate wanted to settle, they would've done so already. Wade is the one who wanted them to settle and still does, so he's the scared one in this situation. Although we can definitely expect a big PR tour from Wade after this, it's not going to be a happy time for Wade as it is NOT what he wants. He wanted to be able to move on with his life with millions to help him do it. Wade's problems are going to be made worst with a PR tour, exposing himself to a lot, in return for things that are not guaranteed. It would put whatever personal problems and family issues he has into a big spotlight, and I believe it will make them worst, as I think he's got loads of problems and tension in those things already. In my eyes, Wade will be resorting to desperation, and when people are desperate, it's when they reveal more than they intend.

But the estate won't settle, they've let him make the claim go public, let him take it to TMZ, let him take it to the Today show, let his statement claiming all the terrible details of the abuse be released to the public, so what more do they have to lose? Wade claims he was abused and his claims are known, so though a big PR tour WILL hurt them, the worst for them really has already happened.

I want to have faith Wade will expose himself... everyone who has tried this BS with him in the past always does.

You mean this?

A2oZATo.png

Wade must be very, very, very desperate. I mean out of the 13k followers that support page has, only 2-5 people actually comment and like. And they're all the same people. Smh. I can't wait for Wade to expose himself though, all of Michael's accusers have been good at showing that they're liars.

He mentions why in his post:
This is a video of Alfonzo Ribeiro talking about Michael Jackson and how he feels he never could of hurt a child. I am posting this video because it shows a common myth. That myth is, "well he never did anything to me so...." I can understand that we all base our opinions on the experiences we had. But in order for the cycle of abuse to stop we must understand that pedophiles are quite selective. In order for the molestation to occur they must have a attraction to the victim, access, trust and parents who are able to be manipulated. In the case of Alfonso my belief is that he did not fit MJ's type. It seemed MJ preferred white or latino looking children. If you look at the Jerry Sandusky case, he came in contact with many children but not all of them were abused. Alfonso also described MJ as a child in a man's body. That is what many pedophiles are. They cannot relate to adults in an emotional and often times a sexual manner and because of this end up sexually assaulting children. I just wish people would understand that when one says "I never will believe" it leaves a window of opportunity for abuse to occur.

EDIT This came out so wrong.

Pedophiles are (themselves - mentality wise) men in children's bodies? What!? I have never heard that one before.

This guy seems to think he is an expert on pedophles now? he works at potato chip factory chopping potoates!
I'm no expert either and really don't want to get into this, but I have to mention that pedophilia/child abuse has occurred to a number people in my family and people I know and I can honestly say the sicko's who did these things to them were most definitely not the "men in children's bodies" / the childlike type.

That guy who runs the page lies through his a**! he has been caught out in too many lies for me to even count.

Last edited:

Pedophiles are men in children's bodies? What!? I have never heard that one before.

This guy seems to think he is an expert on pedophles now? he works at potato chip factory chopping potoates!
I'm no expert either and really don't want to get into this, but I have to mention that pedophilia/child abuse has occurred to a number people in my family and people I know and I can honestly say the sicko's who did these things to them were most definitely not the "men in children's bodies" type.

That guy who runs the page lies through his a**! he has been caught out in too many lies for me to even count.

Exactly. I've never heard of a pedophile being a child in a man/woman's body either. My mother was molested 4 times in her life (sadly, I found out only last year) and she even says that they definitely didn't have the above. That man who runs the support page has been caught in so many lies its ridiculous.

You know what else he does? He blocks people who question his motives. He's finally starting to show his true colors :/ it's ridiculous. He steals people's identities and along with Alfonzo (not Alfonso Ribeiro) and Howard slanders them, and he makes things up. He even called a REAL sexual abuse victim 'off'. Like seriously? And then he contacted a fan's employer complaining that he was cussing in his videos about Wade. Like wtf does home life have to do with work life.

Pedophiles are men in children's bodies?

Righhttttt like that totally makes any sense LOL

They just need to explain why there aren't more alleged "victims". Pedophiles usually have dozens and dozens of victims during a lifetime. So they claim MJ doesn't because he was "selective". Yeah, right. And interestingly his "victims" were always people who wanted money out of it. How convenient.

Last edited:

Did Katt William's actually follow the support for Wade Twitter page and them unfollow it? :rofl:

Righhttttt like that totally makes any sense LOL

:eek: I am so embarrassed :blushing: I have just now realized how wrong that actually came out. Sorry :innocent:-thinking.

MJLovesyoumore;3895603 said:
Did Katt William's actually follow the support for Wade Twitter page and them unfollow it? :rofl:

In any case, even if Katt Williams did/does follow them, so what? They must be really desperate for support if they celebrate support by this guy:

Legal problems
A mugshot of Williams in 2011.

On November 13, 2006, Williams was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport after a stolen gun was found in his briefcase.[11] On December 14, 2006, Williams pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor count of carrying a concealed firearm and was sentenced to three years probation, ordered to pay restitution, and was given credit for the three days he spent in jail.[1]

In November 2010, Williams was arrested by police while working on a film in Coweta County, Georgia. He was accused of stealing $3,500 worth of coins and jewelry. He was released the following day on a $40,000 bond.[12] Police later charged Williams with burglary and criminal trespass.[13]

On June 11, 2011, Williams was arrested in connection of an alleged assault on a tractor driver. The alleged victim said three women approached his tractor at around 4:30pm local time and attacked him with rocks and dirt clods, causing him facial injuries.[14] Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department officers arrived on the scene and arrested the three women for assault with a deadly weapon and Williams for felony intimidation of a witness.[15] Williams was booked into jail and released that same night on $50,000 bail.[15]

On November 9, 2012, a lawsuit was filed in the Superior Court of California County of Los Angeles which alleges that on October 6, 2012 Williams hit his former assistant with "a closed fist" causing serious injury. The plaintiff is asking for punitive damages in the amount of $5 million.[16]

On November 15, 2012, Williams was arrested in Oakland, California on charges of suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly beating an 18 year-old Berkeley, California man with a bottle aboard Williams' tour bus.[9]

An attendee of Williams' aborted November 16, 2012 performance at the Oracle Arena in Oakland filed a class action lawsuit days after the event, seeking compensation for himself and "all others who paid money for a show and got nothing but Katt Williams' nonperformance."[17]

On December 2, 2012 Williams was arrested in Seattle after he allegedly got into a dispute at a bar in South Lake Union. Williams’ arrest came after his no-show November 29, 2012 for the first night of a planned two-night engagement at the Paramount Theatre.[18]

On December 7, 2012 Williams was arrested again in Dunnigan, California on a felony warrant arising from a November 25, 2012 incident in Sacramento, California where he allegedly drove a three-wheeled motorbike on a sidewalk and failed to stop for police. During the resulting police chase, Williams is alleged to have nearly hit five people with his bike, which prompted authorities to end the chase for safety reasons and issue the subsequent warrant.[19]

On December 28, 2012, Williams was arrested in Los Angeles for allegedly endangering his 4 children. He was held on $100,000 bail and his children were placed in protective custody.[20]

On January 8, 2013, Williams was arrested at his LA home after a warrant was issued for failing to appear in Sacramento County Court on charges of driving in a reckless manner from the November 25th incident in which he allegedly drove a three-wheeled motorbike on a sidewalk and failed to stop for police.[21]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katt_Williams

On December 28, 2012, Williams was arrested in Los Angeles for allegedly endangering his 4 children. He was held on $100,000 bail and his children were placed in protective custody.[20]

Interesting to know.

I looked this up and apparently his kids were taken away because they were in a very dangerous environment containing drugs and guns.

So he is an obviously abusive character both physically and verbally who has put children in danger.

I think that would be what is called 'The pot calling the kettle black'.

Because they're delusional and believe even the people who say they weren't abused are proof of MJ being an abuser.

They think everything is a sign of sexual abuse.

Michael Jackson wanted to protect the rights of children. That children should not be profited off of, their innocence not raped from them, in the name of a dollar.

That's the problem with Wade's allegations. The man he is accusing, after the man has died, for crying out loud, does not fit the description that Wade tries in vain to depict.

Michael Jackson respected children. Michael Jackson is the one who is taken advantage of, his kindness, his trust. Michael Jackson is the one who has been raped of his innocence. Wade is the abuser, abusing his victim, this very public way and all in the name of money. Wade is no longer trying to earn an honest buck. Wade has already crossed the line, when he says that because of his child, is why he is doing this. The innocence of a child. Wade is the abuser using the trust of an innocent to get his way and destroy another.

His pattern is too telling, not Michael Jackson's!

GSI_HR_JPEG.AG005213_04-500x750.jpg

Michael Jackson wanted to protect the rights of children. That children should not be profited off of, their innocence not raped from them, in the name of a dollar.

That's the problem with Wade's allegations. The man he is accusing, after the man has died, for crying out loud, does not fit the description that Wade tries in vain to depict.

Michael Jackson respected children. Michael Jackson is the one who is taken advantage of, his kindness, his trust. Michael Jackson is the one who has been raped of his innocence. Wade is the abuser, abusing his victim, this very public way and all in the name of money. Wade is no longer trying to earn an honest buck. Wade has already crossed the line, when he says that because of his child, is why he is doing this. The innocence of a child. Wade is the abuser using the trust of an innocent to get his way and destroy another.

His pattern is too telling, not Michael Jackson's!

GSI_HR_JPEG.AG005213_04-500x750.jpg

And it hurts the heart to know that he's brought an innocent child into his bullcrap. I swear if I see Wade, I'm gonna punch him dead in the face. Hmph! Some friend and father he is.

He's using his son for sympathy. He brought him up in the Today's Show interview, he uses his son's pic as an avatar on FB. And I bet this photo above is staged. I mean this was right after his Today's Show interview when he went home to Hawaii. I doubt he was so interesting that paparazzi went after him. IMO he called someone of them.
He has never talked about his son this much before...

I really feel sorry for that little boy that he has such a scumbag for a father.

^^That comment he made about Michael liking latino and white boys is similar to the one Harvey said. Wasn't he the one who laughingly said that Alfonse is not white when Alfonse said he was never abused? How about pissing this guy who owns the page off and sending him a notice about how much money One is making? Better yet send the notice to Wade too, since his revenge is partly due to his inability to be part of it.

^^That comment he made about Michael liking latino and white boys is similar to the one Harvey said. Wasn't he the one who laughingly said that Alfonse is not white when Alfonse said he was never abused? How about pissing this guy who owns the page off and sending him a notice about how much money One is making? Better yet send the notice to Wade too, since his revenge is partly due to his inability to be part of it.

Trolls do what they do for attention. I don't think fans should give it to them.

Back