[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Did he really think media would support him? That scumbag burried his career and credibility he had left with that backstabbing move to Michael. No matter if that shit goes to trial or not, he killed himself in showbizz.

Did he really think media would support him? That scumbag burried his career and credibility he had left with that backstabbing move to Michael. No matter if that shit goes to trial or not, he killed himself in showbizz.

He does not want to go back to showbiz. He realized he can't keep up creatively. That is why he claims he could no longer do his craft because it reminded him of the molestations. He is also using it to show he can't work so he could get more money in damages.

I'm still p*ssed at the fact no one in the media brought up his inconsistencies. But I guess anything proving Michael's innocence doesn't sell. MJ was right..the minute he had the greatest selling album of all time, he became a freak, a pedophile, and all that overnight. Hurts the heart to know the world is like this.

I could not hate the media more right now.

I'm still p*ssed at the fact no one in the media brought up his inconsistencies. But I guess anything proving Michael's innocence doesn't sell. MJ was right..the minute he had the greatest selling album of all time, he became a freak, a pedophile, and all that overnight. Hurts the heart to know the world is like this.

I could not hate the media more right now.
I personally think he became a "freak, pedophile, etc" the exact moment he had the 'audacity' to start bidding on that 'beloved' Beatles catalogue. My mother was probably the only person in the world that knew how I felt about Michael-I never missed one second of him on TV, from the first second I saw him on the Hollywood Palace show all the way through Motown 25 when we watched it together and I was screaming without sound at the TV screen.
And I remember I heard the first "tabloidy" story around August l985, her first birthday after she died. I was enraged and I really wanted to talk with her that night. (and many nights after, including now)

:eek: I am so embarrassed :blushing: I have just now realized how wrong that actually came out. Sorry :innocent:-thinking.

Oh i wasnt making fun of you i knew what u meant

I was just making fun of what wade said

I personally think he became a "freak, pedophile, etc" the exact moment he had the 'audacity' to start bidding on that 'beloved' Beatles catalogue. My mother was probably the only person in the world that knew how I felt about Michael-I never missed one second of him on TV, from the first second I saw him on the Hollywood Palace show all the way through Motown 25 when we watched it together and I was screaming without sound at the TV screen.
And I remember I heard the first "tabloidy" story around August l985, her first birthday after she died. I was enraged and I really wanted to talk with her that night. (and many nights after, including now)

Come to think of it, I think that may be some of the reason too. I mean, besides Elvis, the Beatles were the only other thing bigger than Michael. What you said about your mother makes me miss my great great grandma. She's the only person who really, truly understood my love for Michael. I'm sorry about your mom..and I'm sure she's in Heaven..there for you whenever you need to talk. It reminds me of something my Granny (my name for her) used to tell me: "If the time comes that God takes me home, just remember that I'll always be in Heaven..guiding you, and being there to talk."

And so far, she's helped me a lot

Come to think of it, I think that may be some of the reason too. I mean, besides Elvis, the Beatles were the only other thing bigger than Michael

You mean at the time because Micheal ended up being more successful then either of them.

Come to think of it, I think that may be some of the reason too. I mean, besides Elvis, the Beatles were the only other thing bigger than Michael. What you said about your mother makes me miss my great great grandma. She's the only person who really, truly understood my love for Michael. I'm sorry about your mom..and I'm sure she's in Heaven..there for you whenever you need to talk. It reminds me of something my Granny (my name for her) used to tell me: "If the time comes that God takes me home, just remember that I'll always be in Heaven..guiding you, and being there to talk."

What you said about your mother makes me miss my great great grandma. She's the only person who really, truly understood my love for Michael. I'm sorry about your mom..and I'm sure she's in Heaven..there for you whenever you need to talk.

Aww the granny story got me. My mom talks about going "home" too, so when you said your granny used that word I made a connection.

No news on Wade's mom? I think someone said she said she supports him, but it does not seem as though she is active in the campaign to help him. Maybe she is working behind the scenes.

I don't think she openly came out and said she supported him so far. But it's likely she does, because after the story broke friends expressed their support to her on FB and she thanked them. Maybe she doesn't realize yet it's not only Michael whom her son throws under the bus with this story - it's also her.

My feeling is that they try to keep Joy low-profile through all this. She's hardly mentioned in Wade's lawsuit, even though if he says this is true his mother should also be blamed for it big time. They can't blame only Michael while Joy is getting a pass. Wade is telling all these bull* stories about Michael putting pressure on him as a child to achieve big and how it ruined his life, but there's no mention of Joy who was the ultimate tiger mom and the real source of Wade's pressure to achieve? That tells you a lot about these allegations....

Aww the granny story got me. My mom talks about going "home" too, so when you said your granny used that word I made a connection.

No news on Wade's mom? I think someone said she said she supports him, but it does not seem as though she is active in the campaign to help him. Maybe she is working behind the scenes.

:) I haven't heard anything about Wade's mother. She probably is working behind the scenes, because she knows that as soon as she opens her mouth, a fan is gonna put her son's lies in check and expose the sucker for what he is.

I thank you for that. I do talk to my mom every day and Michael, too, and tell them how much I love them. A long time ago, I was still a little uncertain about heaven, and then one night they announced on the news that Gene Kelly died-and I thought to myself-Mama would just die if she heard that-and something inside me said "she already knows"-it was kind of a "shock" feeling, but now I know for certain that they're all up there like your granny and understand how much we love them forever.

If the case is tossed, be assured that Wade will begin a media crusade by selling stories to tabloids and talk shows for as long as the media will buy them (with Diane Dimond and the other usual MJ obsessors being first to get exclusive interviews with him). That will be Wade's sole source of income going forward--that and any "charities" he may throw together to support other "victims". By having the case dismissed, it will also allow the media and reports to claim it was only dismissed due to a "technicality" and not necessarily because Wade's case was unfounded and disproved.
If this partic complaint gets tossed this month, wade still has the civil cases against mj's companies which don't have those timelimits, so i'm not sure if he'll immediately have to go to a plan b. With the strict timelimits on becoming a creditor to the estate, i'm just wondering if this complaint was just a long shot and maybe a quick settlement, and his lawyers are more focussed on the cases against mj's companies, idk.

Knowing that the Estate/Sony are preparing big projects for the near future I just hope they won't settle with him just to get him out of the way. They have to know that settling won't be good to MJ's image either (see first settlement which is still being used against him as a sign of guilt).

I agree. If there is a settlement, i imagine there wd be a huge backlash by parts of the fancommunity against the estate. I actually cd see the pros of doing the 94 settlement, esp when you saw the toll 03-05 trial took on mj and how it didn't seem to clear him in the extremely biassed court of public opinion. But the message a settlement here wd send out wd be horrendous - there is no pressure on mj as he isn't here anymore and wade has alot of baggage. Unless you get other so called victims coming forward, wade's case is pretty weak.

- Wade saying the opposite of what he's being saying for the past 20 yrs.
- Wade's mother and sister saying the opposite of what they've been saying for 20yrs.
- Blanca testifying what she might or might not have seen/heard/imagined going on behind a shower screen 20 yrs ago.
- No doubt there'll be 'Smoking gun love letters' from mj to wade where mj probably writes, 'you'll be bigger than spielberg. I love you. mj'.
- Various child sex abuse 'experts' who will swear blind that predatory pedophiles tend to be massively successful recording artists, build themeparks in their back garden and wear glittery gloves whilst their victims typically spend 20 yrs denying any abuse and praising their abuser.
- I can't think of anything else, unless they're going to include those bombshell F B I files.

- Various child sex abuse 'experts' who will swear blind that predatory pedophiles tend to be massively successful recording artists, build themeparks in their back garden and wear glittery gloves whilst their victims typically spend 20 yrs denying any abuse and praising their abuser.
- I can't think of anything else, unless they're going to include those bombshell F B I files.

^^ Oh that was too funny. Seriously, though they will come out and say most of the things Michael did, or what Wade did is typical of child abused victims and typical of an abuser.

About the case against the companies, I agree with you. He did the creditors claim first, and then the case against the companies came out. I think they created a scheme to have 2 ways to get money if 1 method did not work. I also think that the one with the companies involves Branca's name, and it was a veiled threat to make the person panic so that a quick settlement would take place. Yet, he claims this is not about money and he will not go away.

Various child sex abuse 'experts' who will swear blind that predatory pedophiles tend to be massively successful recording artists, build themeparks in their back garden and wear glittery gloves whilst their victims typically spend 20 yrs denying any abuse and praising their abuser.

I dont think that will happen

I hope if the case does go to trial, one of the witnesses will be an actual abuse victim and make Wade look like shit.

Well the media isn't exactly pro-Michael when it comes to these false allegations so maybe he was hoping to get media support based on the way the media has treated MJ in the past

The issue with Wade is his story makes no sense. And no matter how hard he tries he comes across as an arrogant prick. So arrogant he destroys his case by saying I remember everything he did to me. WHAT!!! Someone said on another board that in his CC claim he says had he known there was an estate of Michael Jackson in 09 he would have come forward then. Really Wade?

The issue with Wade is his story makes no sense. And no matter how hard he tries he comes across as an arrogant prick. So arrogant he destroys his case by saying I remember everything he did to me. WHAT!!! Someone said on another board that in his CC claim he says had he known there was an estate of Michael Jackson in 09 he would have come forward then. Really Wade?

Well in 2009 after MJ's death he was crying and doing tributes with Janet and writing about how good of a human being MJ was in the OPUS tribute. Wade was working with the estate on the OPUS and he also said on live tv that he was excited to be working on the Cirque De Soleil tribute, so he was well aware there was an estate and the Estate has proof that he was aware.. Wade is a liar

If this partic complaint gets tossed this month, wade still has the civil cases against mj's companies which don't have those timelimits, so i'm not sure if he'll immediately have to go to a plan b. With the strict timelimits on becoming a creditor to the estate, i'm just wondering if this complaint was just a long shot and maybe a quick settlement, and his lawyers are more focussed on the cases against mj's companies, idk.

The claims against those companies are on tetchy footing too, I saw the case his lawyer used as a reason for why they could sue them and it was a case that did not support what they're going for. Those lawsuits seem to suffer as many issues as this main creditor's claim, as the cases they cited for the main claim don't help them at all and in fact reveal that this is a shot in the dark.

I think he'll try and appeal the claim if it gets dismissed. I hope he does, he'll come across desperate.

Yes, I'd need to see the exact wording but they basically blame the estate for why Wade "didn't know" it existed and that he could sue within the time constraints. Which basically means they're saying that if the estate had said, "Hey Wade, if you were sexually abused you need to sue us now" Wade would have immediately been ready and willing to accept and understand he'd been sexually abused in 2009 so he could sue.

It's definitely within one of the docs where they mention that it was the estate's fault for not informing them within the time constraints.

Even without pulling apart the abuse directly you can tear his case apart just based on how he's filing this claim. And if he's prepared to act so desperate and lie now about it, why should the rest of his claim be credible?

That is the thing. Why would they have to inform you? You had nothing to claim in 09.. did you?

Someone said on another board that in his CC claim he says had he known there was an estate of Michael Jackson in 09 he would have come forward then. Really Wade?

la cienega said:
Yes, I'd need to see the exact wording but they basically blame the estate for why Wade "didn't know" it existed and that he could sue within the time constraints. Which basically means they're saying that if the estate had said, "Hey Wade, if you were sexually abused you need to sue us now" Wade would have immediately been ready and willing to accept and understand he'd been sexually abused in 2009 so he could sue.

That is not true, wade doesn't say that in his complaint. He claims to have first realised he was sexually abused in may 2012.

To get round the usual 1 yr deadline for filing a claim against an estate, wade's lawyers used a 'late filing' timelimit for cases where the facts giving rise to a claim aren't known in a timely way, they argue child sex abuse is one of those cases as people can be unable to acknowledge the abuse for decades.

The new timelimit for these cases is 60 days after learning of a) the facts giving rise to the claim ie the abuse and b)knowledge of the estate. Whichever is the later.
Wade is claiming he first acknowledged he was abused on 8 may 12 whilst in therapy, and knew of the estate when he first met lawyers on 4 march 13. They're claiming he needed actual knowledge, ie recieve a notice himself from the executors, rather than just constructive knowledge, ie read about mj's death in the papers and know he wd have an estate. This is patently ridiculous - what are estates meant to do, send out letters to anybody and everybody. They seem to have also twisted the meaning of this knowledge by mentioning it was at this first meeting with lawyers that wade first realised that he could make a claim against mj's estate for his abuse. I don't imagine this is what is meant by having knowledge of an estate.

It's obviously a longshot this argument, with the 60 days limit of knowing about the estate. Wade's lawyrers know that and they have another argument to get round the timelimits, equitable estoppel whereby defendants shouldn't benefit from any wrongs they do. In this case mj and his estate shouldn't benefit by the timelimits imposed on making claims because wade's sex abuse from mj meant he was too traumatised to acknowledge the abuse until after the deadline. For this they'll have to argue that mj threatening in 93 that wade and he wd go to jail if he spoke about what happened prevented wade from talking about the abuse until 20 yrs later.

Last edited:

Don't be surprised if soon there will be articles in the New York Post in support of Wade, trashing MJ. Stacy Brown is trying to contact him through that Facebook Support Group, offering his "help". All the usual suspects teaming up again...

The claims against those companies are on tetchy footing too, I saw the case his lawyer used as a reason for why they could sue them and it was a case that did not support what they're going for. Those lawsuits seem to suffer as many issues as this main creditor's claim, as the cases they cited for the main claim don't help them at all and in fact reveal that this is a shot in the dark.

Can you remember what the case was about? - was it the timelimit issue? Yes, i found that in his creditor's complaint, the caselaw quoted wasn't really like his case at all.

That is not true, wade doesn't say that in his complaint. He claims to have first realised he was sexually abused in may 2012.

To get round the usual 1 yr deadline for filing a claim against an estate, wade's lawyers used a 'late filing' timelimit for cases where the facts giving rise to a claim aren't known in a timely way, they argue child sex abuse is one of those cases as people can be unable to acknowledge the abuse for decades.

The new timelimit for these cases is 60 days after learning of a) the facts giving rise to the claim ie the abuse and b)knowledge of the estate. Whichever is the later.
Wade is claiming he first acknowledged he was abused on 8 may 12 whilst in therapy, and knew of the estate when he first met lawyers on 4 march 13. They're claiming he needed actual knowledge, ie recieve a notice himself from the executors, rather than just constructive knowledge, ie read about mj's death in the papers and know he wd have an estate. This is patently ridiculous - what are estates meant to do, send out letters to anybody and everybody. They seem to have also twisted the meaning of this knowledge by mentioning it was at this first meeting with lawyers that wade first realised that he could make a claim against mj's estate for his abuse. I don't imagine this is what is meant by having knowledge of an estate.
Oh I see.

But if the estate had sent him a letter, would that mean Wade would claim he could admit he knew of the estate and therefore wouldn't have filed his claim? Like, if the estate had said, "We sent you this letter in 2009" would Wade therefore have gone, "Oh so you did, oh well, I tried it, thanks anyway!" To me it seemed to suggest if he had in fact been sent this notice he would have been capable of doing something in the timeframe. But I may be misreading it.

Can you remember what the case was about? - was it the timelimit issue? Yes, i found that in his creditor's complaint, the caselaw quoted wasn't really like his case at all.

At the end of page 6

http://t.co/dfb69txajW

It states they can't sue the representatives of a decedent unless a claim is timely filed and rejected

Wade's lawyer uses this case to state why the civil case is viable

Burgos v. Tamulonis (1994)
28 Cal. App. 4th 757 [33 Cal. Rptr. 2d 728]

http://law.justia.com/cases/california/caapp4th/28/757.html

The person did file within the statutes for the person's death, but they hadn't realized the person was dead, so they didn't file the lawsuit in the appropriate manner regarding that, but as they found they had filed within the right period they allowed the case to go ahead.

Unless there's cases where you can sue someone's companies after someone's death beyond the statutes?

Like, does the whole Catholic Church argument work in stuff like this?

We haven't heard anything about this civil case even though there was a hearing about it in June.

Don't be surprised if soon there will be articles in the New York Post in support of Wade, trashing MJ. Stacy Brown is trying to contact him through that Facebook Support Group, offering his "help". All the usual suspects teaming up again...

It's always the same people. Is it a conspiracy? Nah

lacienega said:
At the end of page 6

http://t.co/dfb69txajW

It states they can't sue the representatives of a decedent unless a claim is timely filed and rejected

Wade's lawyer uses this case to state why the civil case is viable

Burgos v. Tamulonis (1994)
28 Cal. App. 4th 757 [33 Cal. Rptr. 2d 728]

http://law.justia.com/cases/californ...th/28/757.html

The person did file within the statutes for the person's death, but they hadn't realized the person was dead, so they didn't file the lawsuit in the appropriate manner regarding that, but as they found they had filed within the right period they allowed the case to go ahead.

Unless there's cases where you can sue someone's companies after someone's death beyond the statutes?

Like, does the whole Catholic Church argument work in stuff like this?

^Thanks lac, but you're using the complaint against mj's estate document. I thought you were talking about the civil case against the companies. I thought the whole point of sueing a company is that it's not affected by someone's death as it's a continuous entity and so it doesn't have these strict time constraints of filing a claim against a deceased's estate. Although there wd be timelimits for alleging negligence or whatever against companies, the fact that it's child sex abuse and wade claims he was only aware he suffered from it recently, means that he can attempt to circumvent them.

Last edited:

Oh I see.

But if the estate had sent him a letter, would that mean Wade would claim he could admit he knew of the estate and therefore wouldn't have filed his claim? Like, if the estate had said, "We sent you this letter in 2009" would Wade therefore have gone, "Oh so you did, oh well, I tried it, thanks anyway!" To me it seemed to suggest if he had in fact been sent this notice he would have been capable of doing something in the timeframe. But I may be misreading it.

It doesn't suggest that to me. There is no way the executors could be expected to send wade a letter. The entire globe knew mj had died so I imagine the executors wd just rely on creditors to come to them within the timelimit, why wd they think wade wd be a creditor? Wade's demand that he should have had his own personal notification is complete and utter rubbish but it was the only way his lawyers could try and get round the fact that wade was outside the 60 days deadline for putting in a late claim. They're just trying it on with the judge. For the sake of argument that for some reason wade did get a letter from the estate in 09, it would just mean wade's lawyers wouldn't be able to use that partic argument to justify their late filing - but they still have the equitable estoppal argument.

Re the 60 day timelimits for late claims against an estate, i just noticed that wade's lawyers say there is a dearth of legal precedents relating to the application of this late claim. They say it's because you can't appeal against an order denying a petition for late filing. So that sounds good, if the judge denies wade's longshot petition for a late filing, wade can't appeal.

Last edited:
Back