[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Don't be surprised if soon there will be articles in the New York Post in support of Wade, trashing MJ. Stacy Brown is trying to contact him through that Facebook Support Group, offering his "help". All the usual suspects teaming up again...

I wouldn't be surprised, that's what those demons do. They're so damn desperate that they'll do ANYTHING to smear MJ's name. This whole ordeal reminds me of two lyrics. One from 'Money', and the other from '2Bad'.

"Watch the ones, the idle jabbers, because they're the backstabbers."--- now that's Wade.

"Head all up in Hollywood, sayin' that she got it good, creepin' from a dusty hole, tell 'em what somebody told." Now those are all the tabloid 'journalists', and others that talked crap about Michael.

I'm truly sickened by these people.

The claims against those companies are on tetchy footing too, I saw the case his lawyer used as a reason for why they could sue them and it was a case that did not support what they're going for. Those lawsuits seem to suffer as many issues as this main creditor's claim, as the cases they cited for the main claim don't help them at all and in fact reveal that this is a shot in the dark.

I think he'll try and appeal the claim if it gets dismissed. I hope he does, he'll come across desperate.

^^Yes I remember that in the response, the estate lawyers did mention something about the cases he cited to support his claim. It seems that although TMez said Wade's lawyer was a good one, he needs more help in researching cases to fit his case.

When the documents were disclosed I did see something about the estate commenting that Wade said the estate did not inform him of Michael's death. It seems Wade is saying the estate was supposed to give a formal letter saying Michael had died and the estate did not.

Stacey Brown is looking for a Michael story again so he can get paid. It is now time for all bottom dwellers to surface, which they are doing. The problem I see is that they may try to take some of the drug information from the AEG trial and try to tie that in to their lies. So don't be surprised if Wade has some abuse taking place when Micahel was drugged. I mean expect any nasty possibility.

Last edited:

It doesn't suggest that to me. There is no way the executors could be expected to send wade a letter. The entire globe knew mj had died so I imagine the executors wd just rely on creditors to come to them within the timelimit, why wd they think wade wd be a creditor? Wade's demand that he should have had his own personal notification is complete and utter rubbish but it was the only way his lawyers could try and get round the fact that wade was outside the 60 days deadline for putting in a late claim. They're just trying it on with the judge. For the sake of argument that for some reason wade did get a letter from the estate in 09, it would just mean wade's lawyers wouldn't be able to use that partic argument to justify their late filing - but they still have the equitable estoppal argument.

I see what you mean, it's obvious he's just trying to get around the statutes, but it just seemed like using that excuse raised the notion of Wade suggesting he could've remembered had he understood about the estate on time.

The same way Wade claiming he randomly discovered he could sue the estate in March of this year came about during a conversation with his lawyers, as though, what was he randomly doing discussing sexual abuse from MJ to his lawyers if his intent wasn't about looking for ways to sue and get money? And how can he claim he didn't understand the estate was in admin until March when he's worked with them before, etc (funny that never shows up on his claim) It's their blatant attempts to circumvent statutes but to me it highlights the ridiculousness of their argument and how convoluted they're prepared to make their stories to make it work.

^Thanks lac, but you're using the complaint against mj's estate document. I thought you were talking about the civil case against the companies. I thought the whole point of sueing a company is that it's not affected by someone's death as it's a continuous entity and so it doesn't have these strict time constraints of filing a claim against a deceased's estate. Although there wd be timelimits for alleging negligence or whatever against companies, the fact that it's child sex abuse and wade claims he was only aware he suffered from it recently, means that he can attempt to circumvent them.

Is there a civil attorney we could ask about this to? Preferably a pro MJ one?

Does the creditor's claim need to fail first before these civil ones against his companies get under way?

not directly connected to WR allegations, but here's Mark Ballas tweet last month.
He is from same circle of WR as dancer/choreographer. He is a regular on Dancing With The Stars

Mark Ballas @MarkBallas 11 Aug
Just left Captain Eo... I cry every time.. Like really cry tho.. #LoveyouMichael #RIP

So if he were to say Michael threatened him when he was a minor to get around the law What does that have to do with the fact that when he was an adult he still said Michael never touched him?

^Address that to wade's lawyer, i doubt anyone here can work out how wade is going to explain his long silence, except by the mantra that child abuse causes all logic and common sense views of how humans behave to be thrown out the window and he was in some type of psychological prison, the bars of which are as real as titanium steel etc etc.

la_cienega;3898795 said:
Is there a civil attorney we could ask about this to? Preferably a pro MJ one?

Actually just noticed wade's lawyers mention their cases against the companies in one of the footnotes of the creditor's complaint. They say they'll be using california code of civil procedure section 340.1 which deals with time limits relating to child sex abuse cases. The bits in bold apply to wade.

340.1. (a) In an action for recovery of damages suffered as a
result of childhood sexual abuse, the time for commencement of the
action shall be within eight years of the date the plaintiff attains
the age of majority or within three years of the date the plaintiff
discovers or reasonably should have discovered that psychological
injury or illness occurring after the age of majority was caused by
the sexual abuse, whichever period expires later, for any of the
following actions:

(1) An action against any person for committing an act of
childhood sexual abuse.
(2) An action for liability against any person or entity who owed
a duty of care to the plaintiff, where a wrongful or negligent act by
that person or entity was a legal cause of the childhood sexual
abuse which resulted in the injury to the plaintiff.

(3) An action for liability against any person or entity where an
intentional act by that person or entity was a legal cause of the
childhood sexual abuse which resulted in the injury to the plaintiff.
(b) (1) No action described in paragraph (2) or (3) of subdivision
(a) may be commenced on or after the plaintiff's 26th birthday.
(2) This subdivision does not apply if the person or entity knew
or had reason to know, or was otherwise on notice, of any unlawful
sexual conduct by an employee, volunteer, representative, or agent,
and failed to take reasonable steps, and to implement reasonable
safeguards, to avoid acts of unlawful sexual conduct in the future by
that person, including, but not limited to, preventing or avoiding
placement of that person in a function or environment in which
contact with children is an inherent part of that function or
environment. For purposes of this subdivision, providing or requiring
counseling is not sufficient, in and of itself, to constitute a
reasonable step or reasonable safeguard.

Against a company, wade has got 3 yrs to file a claim from discovering that he was psychologically damaged from the sex abuse ie unti may 2013. BUT, he has to prove that the company knew or had reason to know that there was sex abuse occurring and did nothing to prevent it. If he was under 26, he wouldn't have had to prove that but he's now 30 and he's outside that partic timelimit. I'm not sure how that's going to play out - i imagine they will have to prove not only that mj molested him but also that mj's employees at these companies knew about it or had reason to know about it and did nothing to stop it. I don't think the fact that mj had been accused of child molestation by chandler in 93 wd be enough to put these companies on notice to protect children, mj was never charged with the offence, never mind convicted.

lacienega said:
Does the creditor's claim need to fail first before these civil ones against his companies get under way?
I imagine they're separate mutually exclusive lawsuits. I think wade's lawyers were just covering all the angles. The one against the estate is difficult because of the timelimits and the one against the companies is difficult because they need to prove the company knew about the abuse. And that's all before they begin to prove that mj molested wade for 7yrs. No wonder they need more victims. They're clearly hoping for a settlement from branca to make the bad headlines go away, their case is really difficult.

I know victims of saville have launched claims against his estate and the bbc and maybe the nhs (?), all the claims arose within a year of saville's death so they didn't seem to have to worry about timelimits. I noticed that the bbc have paid out over £4m to savilles's victims in a settlement, presumably because the abuse happened on bbc property but public opinion was overwhelmingly on the side of these victims so i don't see any comparison.

Last edited:

Here in Philly we had a sports writer accused of sexual abuse of girls and boy in the 70's. These adults children at the time said nothing about being abused as children but as adults one spoke up and soon more followed. Like Wade they never forgot what he did but as adults hated him when one got married and he was at her wedding she said she almost threw up when he hugged her. You are right about them needing to explain that one

Here in Philly we had a sports writer accused of sexual abuse of girls and boy in the 70's. These adults children at the time said nothing about being abused as children but as adults one spoke up and soon more followed. Like Wade they never forgot what he did but as adults hated him when one got married and he was at her wedding she said she almost threw up when he hugged her. You are right about them needing to explain that one

well Wade didn't hate MJ... according to his Opus blog after MJ died, MJ taught him humanity and MJ was the reason he saw the good in people.. I doubt if a real abused person would say something so asinine as their abuser taught them of the goodness in people.:bugeyed Wade has said so many positive things about MJ for 20 years, there is no way that can be overlooked

Wade invited MJ to his wedding in 2005 and even had bar-be-cues with MJ in 2008. He didn't get sick or even remember abuse during those times:busted:

Bonnie Blue;3898942 said:
Against a company, wade has got 3 yrs to file a claim from discovering that he was psychologically damaged from the sex abuse ie unti may 2013. BUT, he has to prove that the company knew or had reason to know that there was sex abuse occurring and did nothing to prevent it. If he was under 26, he wouldn't have had to prove that but he's now 30 and he's outside that partic timelimit. I'm not sure how that's going to play out - i imagine they will have to prove not only that mj molested him but also that mj's employees at these companies knew about it or had reason to know about it and did nothing to stop it. I don't think the fact that mj had been accused of child molestation by chandler in 93 wd be enough to put these companies on notice to protect children, mj was never charged with the offence, never mind convicted.

I imagine they're separate mutually exclusive lawsuits. I think wade's lawyers were just covering all the angles. The one against the estate is difficult because of the timelimits and the one against the companies is difficult because they need to prove the company knew about the abuse. And that's all before they begin to prove that mj molested wade for 7yrs. No wonder they need more victims. They're clearly hoping for a settlement from branca to make the bad headlines go away, their case is really difficult.

I know victims of saville have launched claims against his estate and the bbc and maybe the nhs (?), all the claims arose within a year of saville's death so they didn't seem to have to worry about timelimits. I noticed that the bbc have paid out over £4m to savilles's victims in a settlement, presumably because the abuse happened on bbc property but public opinion was overwhelmingly on the side of these victims so i don't see any comparison.

I was hoping it would get chucked out on statutes like the creditor's will but maybe this way is better.

He will also have to prove he had no reason to believe the sexual abuse could have been the cause of distress/injury for him before 2012 - after looking at other cases I've seen that be a big bone of contention, as people who claim they were always aware of the abuse are basically admitting they had the capacity to understand it was negative towards them then and with Wade he also had the two trials and his father's sexual abuse which would mean he'd know full well that sexual abuse would cause him harm - also, he'd be conscious of the harm it caused during these trials as obviously lying about it should have caused him great distress.

I can imagine Wade would be a lot like the Jacksons were with AEG, trying to seek settlements in order to avoid any court hearing.

But you're right, without other victims he has to fight this alone and I don't believe he wants that at all. He wants a settlement, not to explain himself in court.

It would be wonderful if Wade's decision to proceed with so many angles to attempt to get money will be what exposes and humiliates him fully. If he gets properly shamed by these cases it will hinder any attempt to earn money from it on the PR circuit.

Bonnie Blue;3898942 said:
Actually just noticed wade's lawyers mention their cases against the companies in one of the footnotes of the creditor's complaint. They say they'll be using california code of civil procedure section 340.1 which deals with time limits relating to child sex abuse cases. The bits in bold apply to wade.

Don't forget Joy was pursuing MJ and let him sleep with MJ.

He will also have to prove he had no reason to believe the sexual abuse could have been the cause of distress/injury for him before 2012 - after looking at other cases I've seen that be a big bone of contention, as people who claim they were always aware of the abuse are basically admitting they had the capacity to understand it was negative towards them then and with Wade he also had the two trials and his father's sexual abuse which would mean he'd know full well that sexual abuse would cause him harm - also, he'd be conscious of the harm it caused during these trials as obviously lying about it should have caused him great distress.
Maybe that's why it's claimed that he had an off the charts career trajectory and everything was going fabulously well with this international superstar who all of us cd only dream of being - until 2011 when the 'spielberg prophesy' kicked in and he had his first nervous breakdown. If it goes to trial, we know they'll find some expert who'll say this is all to be expected and is typical, it'll be up to a great x examiner to really expose the sheer oddness of 20 yrs of mj=innocence and kindness incarnate to suddenly mj=loathsome predatory pedophile.
Er, what father's sexual abuse, was the father abused or something, i forget. Just remember he apparently suspected something going on with wade/mj according to an aunt.

Don't forget Joy was pursuing MJ and let him sleep with MJ.
Agree, it would be really hard to argue a company's responsibility in looking out for wade, when it was joy, his mum and manager who facilitated the mj/wade relationship. It really only makes sense if it's joy, as an mj company employee, who is going to be named in the lawsuit as the negligent party in allowing it to happen. Wade will have to sacrifice mum.

Last edited:

^ Wade's cousin Jonathan helpfully revealed that his father had been sexually abused as a child too.

Raising the fact that child sex abuse was a concern to the Robson family since before MJ came to the picture, that obviously they dealt with the father's abuse in some ways and could see the effect it had, as well as raising the possible question, "What if the real abuser was Wade's father?"

Hey all, i haven't been really active much on the forum lately. But i am wondering, did anything big developer these last few weeks/months? I mean...last time i was here it wasn't yet sure what the judge was going to do. Which i simply don't understand, the whole case is full of crap, if this judge can't see that.....my mind is blown. He should look at what Robson has done and said in his life about MJ....sigh. Either way....anything happen at all?

^ Wade's cousin Jonathan helpfully revealed that his father had been sexually abused as a child too.

Raising the fact that child sex abuse was a concern to the Robson family since before MJ came to the picture, that obviously they dealt with the father's abuse in some ways and could see the effect it had, as well as raising the possible question, "What if the real abuser was Wade's father?"

Yeah I remember we wondered if the father could have been the real molester, when that piece of information came out. If this goes to trial, it will be interesting to see what the estate lawyer will do with that bit of information.

Bull we are still waiting.

Yeah I remember we wondered if the father could have been the real molester, when that piece of information came out. If this goes to trial, it will be interesting to see what the estate lawyer will do with that bit of information.

I doubt Wade was ever molested in the first place and I don't think it's fair to his father to make such accusations.

^OK you don't think it is fair. You don't think Wade was molested. I think Wade might have been molested briefly, it was not severe, and he did not recall the specifics of it. I could be wrong. I wondered this earlier in the thread when it started. I know it was not Michael who did it, though. I have met some women who claim men in the family touch them as children. They say it without any type of trama. They brush it off, so I was wondering if Wade's could be that type of mild touching. I also wondered if when he had his collapse and went to that therapist, if she did not bring up some such experience that made him have a faint glimmer of a touch. The therapist could have suggested it was Michael or Wade could have said Michael because he was already pissed with the estate.

Family leaves dad alone and runs to America, and mom returns when Wade spills this story?

I doubt Wade was ever molested in the first place and I don't think it's fair to his father to make such accusations.

I do think it's a reasonable issue to raise though if it ever goes to court. I mean, not to make a big thing about it or accuse him of it, but just to raise questions about what happened with his father's sexual abuse if there was a cross examination. It does change the dynamics of the issue in the family as it means it was a topic which was present as a reality for them before they met MJ and before 1992 (Gutierrez) or 1993 or 2005. They could not avoid this issue in their family. And yet they supposedly totally did with Wade.

I do think it's a reasonable issue to raise though if it ever goes to court. I mean, not to make a big thing about it or accuse him of it, but just to raise questions about what happened with his father's sexual abuse if there was a cross examination. It does change the dynamics of the issue in the family as it means it was a topic which was present as a reality for them before they met MJ and before 1992 (Gutierrez) or 1993 or 2005. They could not avoid this issue in their family. And yet they supposedly totally did with Wade.

Sure, but that doesn't mean we should accuse Wade's father of being a child molester himself. There is no reason to believe Wade was ever molested in the first place, let alone that his father had anything to do with it. I just think this kind of speculation crosses the line and MJ fans in particular should know better than that.

one got married and he was at her wedding she said she almost threw up when he hugged her

Well if i was molested and my molestor tried to hugg me at my wedding i wouldve punch him in the face! how teh heck did that guy go to the wedding anyway?

This is not Fantasy Island. A case like this going to court, you have to expect the lawyers will look for anything to cause some doubt if they get that information to use. If they find he broke down before, they may insinuate he is a psych case and bring some experts to work along those lines. If they find out he said some big lies before, they may find the situations and use that in their defense. It is just like the AEG case. Did Michael die from demerol or was it in his body at autopsy? No, No. Did Muarry give it to him? NO. Did the defense run with that and had each and every doc, and addiction expert, and accountants to look at possible damages, talk about demerol & the impact it will have on Michael's money and life-expectancy? Sure. What is the point? Anything attorneys find out that they can easily use to win a case, they will use it. If this case goes to trial Wade will have experts claiming his actions are typical. Is that true? Most of us may find little evidence of that. However, it will come from an expert's lips and some will find it believable.

What the hell, still waiting? Oh man. How has the media been handling this? I have no idea, cause for more than a year I don't have tv connection anymore. I just don't care for the news anymore. But i wouldn't be surprised if this gets full news coverage. If you think about it...it is such a disgusting deed by that Robson prick, does he even realize wtf he's saying? These kind of horrible lies ruined this man's life, the man is gone and he does this...i truly have no words. He's no better than Chandler or Arvizo.

I'm surprised this has not been posted on here yet.

Remember in Wade's court papers where they state:
..."Plaintiff is unable to continue writing songs or producing music or as well as being unable to continue performing or directing in any manner or capacity whatsoever"
See page 43: http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/robsonclaim.pdf

Well guess what Wade is doing now?

Looks like Wade is now making films! :eek: Not the Spielberg stuff he had in mind, but still making them never the less.

Last edited:

I'm surprised this has not been posted on here yet.

Remember in Wade's court papers where they state:

See page 43: http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/robsonclaim.pdf

Well guess what Wade is doing now?

Looks like Wade is now making films! :eek: Not the Spielberg stuff he had in mind, but still making them never the less.

Don't forget the claim said 'he quit the entertainment business completely' Guess what else he's doing?

The rotten prick is Demi Lovato's creative director.

Oh yeah, we've got a real victim. Smfh.

Don't forget the claim said 'he quit the entertainment business completely' Guess what else he's doing?

The rotten prick is Demi Lovato's creative director.

Oh yeah, we've got a real victim. Smfh.
:rofl:

:doh:
He really hasn't thought this through has he. :no:

Is he currently doing this? Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought it was months ago and he then quit.

I'm not sure if he's still working for Demi Lovato. I think she posted something positive about Michael a couple of weeks ago on her Twitter, so I doubt she's still working with Wade.

Regarding that video: It seems this is the kind of "holistic approach" he talked about in his lawsuit? New Age-like stuff? Oh and he's so desperate to associate himself with such groups. I guess he will get some of those guys to character witness for him and to tell how "typical" of an abuse victim he is in case of a trial. It's so disgusting from Wade to use real abuse victims to try to make his money grab look "credible".

Guys how do you know he filmed it? I was looking to see if it said producer Wade Robson, but I did not see his name.

I thought too that these are the kids he will use to get some background for his story. I guess it gets boring just sitting home waiting for your lawyers to call you to come to court. Keep all his activities because all this will be used against him. These poor kids look so dismal as though they don't want to be there. Poor things. It can't be a very happy school.

I dont think demi would be that stupid to use him for her music video

If he was going to work for Demi it was over 2 years ago likely. I don't know why I see people mentioning Wade working for Britney or Demi or whatever, he moved to Hawaii, he is claiming he is incapable of doing work or remaining in the industry, he hasn't had a job for almost 2 years at this point. Which is why this video is so great. He thinks it helps show his commitment to working for charities dealing with sexual abuse. In reality it shows once again how he's lying in his court filings.
Guys how do you know he filmed it? I was looking to see if it said producer Wade Robson, but I did not see his name.

It's on his "official" youtube channel, it's also the same charity he posted about his abuse with in May of this year too, it's very definitely him.

I sent the estate this video with the quote from his court filing and told them it was good news, Wade's recovering is going along great, they thanked me for it. :D

Last edited:
Back