[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Wasn't Stacy Brown that said , when Wade's allegations first came out , that someone else will come forward soon and it will be big and ugly, nobody believed him.. and it took no long and Safechuck came up with his story..how could he possibly have known before ?!

He said there were two more men waiting in the wings. But I don't think he really knew anything at the time. He makes up most of the things he writes. They just got lucky that Safechuck took the bait when seeing Robson on TV.

But I do think Dimond was involved with the creation of Safechuck's stories. Either personally or by her book. I don't know but something reeks of Dimond to me in his stories.

Not that I think that whole pee freely, poop slinging thing is true--for all we know, they just erased Bubbles name and put in Brother Michael's instead--but if it was...ummmm...it's HIS house! He can pee and poop sling wherever the hell he wants! And if you, employee, have issue cleaning it up, then freaking LEAVE!

I don't know why these losers stayed if it was so horrifying working there!

I take that back, I know why. Michael was THE nicest celebrity employer in that town! He befriended these people, made them feel at home, made their job a joyful experience. That's why the Arvisos were such a menace. They were never treated like shiz before the A-team showed up. Many celebrities are not as close to or as kind to their employees and that is for good reason. A lot of those people cannot be trusted.

Isn't it funny how his ex-maids are always so willing to sell scurrilous stories to the media but his ex-bodyguards never have a bad word to say about him?

I'm willing to bet it has something to do with the difference in pay between a maid and a bodyguard.[/QUOTE]

....Although the Vegas bodyguards were frequently unpaid....not through Michaels' fault.

There are just people who can be bought...and have words put in their mouths, and people who have integrity.

I don't believe Brown talked to her. As usual he's making up stuff IMO.

I don't think he talked to anyone. These are old stories from 1993. The pee story is in a book from 1994 and it's from Blanca Francia.

We don't know yet. That part is redacted and we have not seen the Penal Codes yet.

If he doesn't mention it, then it will make Wade look more ridiculous.

It's just sickening and pathetic the way they are going after Michael now. What is wrong with these people? I read the article Stacy Brown wrote in the New York Post. That man (and his best bud Rebbie) are pathetic losers.

And why has Diane Dimond been so quiet? It's very odd to me that she isn't out there tooting her horn about all these revelations. Either she is behind some of this, or she doesn't believe all these new accusations herself.

How can Michael get covered with the craziest and disgusting stories? No wonder why many gullible people think he was out of his mind... :shock:

Australian tv are making fun of new bullshit that is coming out from the maids from Neverland. One person on a panel said "Why come forward now?" and was answered with "well I guess they need a job" and another panelist said "does noone know what a maids job is supposed to be? It's going around cleaning"

Noone is buying it

How can Michael get covered with the craziest and disgusting stories? No wonder why many gullible people think he was out of his mind... :shock:

I know, it's nuts. Michael's been gone now for 5 years and people have just done damn lost their minds. He's dead, and the only people they are hurting are his children. I've never seen such pathetic behavior. Humans pretty much make me sick the way they turn on each other.

No need to post it. They are just rehashing that crazy Stacy Brown article mentioned above.

Just went back on the thread and saw the Stacy Brown article and realized it's the same thing. Forget about it then haha

Was the article posted here in the thread? I went back some 20 pages and didn't see anything, and gave up searching for it after that. If it's on a certain page, can you page the link to the page? Or can somebody PM me the text of the article? (I know better than to be asking for this, I really do...)

Thanks.

And to the person who said they liked my signature- thank you :) Speechless is one of my favorites as well. A very underrated song, in my opinion.

The crazier the stories the more people will realize how easy it is to make up an accusation. Keep on the good work Stacy and Harvey, people are realizing how much of any easy target MJ was and still is.

That's what I've been saying. People that have been saying that people could never lie about being molested or anything along those lines are looking at these ridiculous and laughable claims and are now realizing that there really are people who will do just that. It's a big wake up call. These allegations may be what actually makes people re question what they think about Michael. They might see that if these people have lied others may have too in the past. Maybe not a lot, maybe not many but there will be a few people that go back and rethink what they have thought in the past about Michael. In a weird kind of way these allegations may actually end up helping Michael and his fight to prove his innocence

Weren't the FBI still investigating MJ during the 2005 trial? Wouldn't his phones have been tapped through the whole trial and before it started? If he'd called and "threatened" anyone the authorities would have been all over it.

It's just sickening and pathetic the way they are going after Michael now. What is wrong with these people? I read the article Stacy Brown wrote in the New York Post. That man (and his best bud Rebbie) are pathetic losers.

And why has Diane Dimond been so quiet? It's very odd to me that she isn't out there tooting her horn about all these revelations. Either she is behind some of this, or she doesn't believe all these new accusations herself.

Oh, trust me...she's out there. She's the one who broke the Safechuck story, before the documents were even filed, I believe. Or the day of. Either way, I think we're going to be seeing a lot of her, sadly.

Weren't the FBI still investigating MJ during the 2005 trial? Wouldn't his phones have been tapped through the whole trial and before it started? If he'd called and "threatened" anyone the authorities would have been all over it.

And this is what I'm wondering too. I mean I guess he could claim it was from someone else's cell phone or something but if this was happening, considering the extent to which he was being followed by the authorities, SOMEONE would have had to have noticed SOMETHING.

It just astounds me that these people believe that Michael was capable of manipulating so many and keeping all of this up for so long. That would have been exhausting.

I'm just so disgusted. 5 years after he's gone, these things have continued to be in the press.

Well, I guess Michael himself could have predicted it. It makes the Xscape lyrics much more potent.

I just wish these bloodsuckers would go away. I mean, if Michael 'was' a pedophile, go after him when he's still alive. I would never believe he was, but now they're just hurting his kids, and that's not okay.

That's what I've been saying. People that have been saying that people could never lie about being molested or anything along those lines are looking at these ridiculous and laughable claims and are now realizing that there really are people who will do just that. It's a big wake up call. These allegations may be what actually makes people re question what they think about Michael. They might see that if these people have lied others may have too in the past. Maybe not a lot, maybe not many but there will be a few people that go back and rethink what they have thought in the past about Michael. In a weird kind of way these allegations may actually end up helping Michael and his fight to prove his innocence

Yeah, that's why I think the crazier the stories sound the better it is. While I'm glad people are starting to see through the BS because Michael is gone now, and going after a dead guy is just stupid, but why did it take his death for them to see it? Why couldn't they see it when he was alive? It's pretty sad really.

So despite the abominable filth and Michael's perversion :rolleyes: and their hard work they swallowed their disgust and still stayed at Neverland for how many years?!!let's see, 18 f***ing years ??!!!

Oh my goodness, I had good ol' laugh at the latest story - MJ threatening to throw poop at maids and pissing all over the place :rollin:

I think this might be good in a sense that these crazy stories makes people to think how much stories of MJ is true and how much of it fabricated, including Wade and other crooks. Of course there are people with IQ less than their body temperature believe it, but I think those are tiny numbers. There are people who believe MJ faked his death, there are people who believe he was an alien, so few other crazy ones won't make any difference.

Somebody was asking about Demon Dimond, she is vocal in her twitter.
I don't usually read her tweet or anything but I was surprised to see Jen Heger from Radar following her and re-tweeting something so I checked what she is tweeting.
She posted link to Radar article, so she is doing her witchcraft behind the scenes.

Btw, what is it with these women, they are totally hell bent over Michael and cannot live without posting stuff about MJ????? The most nasties articles comes from women, such as Roger F, Stacy Brown, Harvey (I know, those 3 included is not mistake:D), Demon, Maureen etc????

Last edited:

Listen a few things... So many people knew Michael (like really knew him) and stuck by him for years... I mean would Liz Taylor have stayed at NVLD if MJ was pissing and shitting all over the place? ITS JUST ALL BULLSHIT.

Also, Chantal Robson is on my FB and she's posting about her brother and news about the Estate being asked to admit the aledged (fake) abuse.

Then she has a link of Wades new survivors of child abuse website (puuuurlease) and another post stating if anyone speaks negatively about her or her family she will block them. Naturally.

Well-known dancer Brian Friedman responded to her agreeing with her status. I checked his profile and he has removed any MJ related pages and is an avid supporter of the Wade Robson support group.

Stupid is as stupid does huh?

Hi everyone, just letting everyone know if you curse or talk negatively about me, my brother or anyone in my family- I will block you. I am not bothering you on your page leave mine alone. love Chantal Lauren Robson

I just responded to one of her statuses with $$$$$$

One woman from the MJfacts crew was trolling on one of Taj's tweets, these people have no boundaries. I wish someone from MJ's family would sue these ****s for all the bullshit they post on twitter, facebook and their bullshit website.

Listen a few things... So many people knew Michael (like really knew him) and stuck by him for years... I mean would Liz Taylor have stayed at NVLD if MJ was pissing and shitting all over the place? ITS JUST ALL BULLSHIT.

Also, Chantal Robson is on my FB and she's posting about her brother and news about the Estate being asked to admit the aledged (fake) abuse.

Then she has a link of Wades new survivors of child abuse website (puuuurlease) and another post stating if anyone speaks negatively about her or her family she will block them. Naturally.

Well-known dancer Brian Friedman responded to her agreeing with her status. I checked his profile and he has removed any MJ related pages and is an avid supporter of the Wade Robson support group.

Stupid is as stupid does huh?

Jemmy King is a threat to many it seems.

Jamie King

See onlu unhonorable people like this Friedman are willing to support Wade. He did the same as Wade, once he was sacked he threatened to go to the press with salacious stories.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/12/brian-friedman-threatens-simon-cowels-3613784/

Brian Friedman threatens Simon Cowell he’s got plenty of ‘dirt’ on X Factor sacking – but he won’t spill until he’s on his death bed
Friday 12 Apr 2013 5:34 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Brian Friedman has threatened Simon Cowell he’s ready to spill the dirt on his short-lived stint as an X Factor judge, but admitted he’d take his spot on the judging panel back ‘in a heartbeat’.
The choreographer-to-the-stars made his threat to the X Factor boss after he was sacked after just one week on the panel and made the Creative Director instead, revealing it was ‘really devastating’.
He’s worked with the likes of Britney Spears, Justin Bieber and Michael Jackson but says it’s Cowell who should watch out when it comes to spilling the beans.
Giving Metro a sneaky glimpse into what kind of dirt his future autobiography will reveal, he tells us: ‘Anyone who is around Michael Jackson, Simon Cowell, Justin Bieber or Britney Spears, you know they’ve got some gossip.
‘But oh my God, the chapter on The X Factor would be really juicy when it came to my judging,’ he teased. ‘Specifically being hired and my position being changed.’

He continued: ‘It all happened in such a short period of time. Being put on the show and all of a sudden being thrust into the spotlight in such a capacity and then having it all ripped away was really devastating so that would be really juicy.’
Despite being sacked so soon into his judging role in 2007, in which he replaced Louis Walsh, Brian wouldn’t have to think twice about taking up the job again.
‘If Simon offered me the spot back on the panel, I would take it in a heartbeat,’ he confessed, adding: ‘I think I would have to get him to sign something to say he wouldn’t fire me after one sitting,’ he said.
‘I was moved into a much harder position. If you’re mentoring you only have three or four of your acts for the season but I have to mentor all of them. It’s a big undertaking.’
Brian also admitted he has had long heart-to-hearts with former X Factor judge Cheryl Cole, who was sacked from the US version of the show after two weeks which led to a bitter spat with Cowell.

He continued: ‘Cheryl and I see each other. We definitely reminisce!’
But the 35-year-old quickly added that he wouldn’t be making Cowell squirm any time soon: ‘This can only happen when I’m about to hit the grave. I want to live!’
Explaining the reason behind his cautiousness, he continued: ‘Let’s just say this. I have had a gag order placed on me before when I have said things. I have been threatened with law suits by very big celebrity names for saying little to nothing so I’m very, very wary of what I say.
‘But what I will say is if I’m about to hit my dying bed to the point where it will be okay if everyone hates me, something may come about because I have a lot of dirt.’
Brian is the creative director for the US X Factor now but he’ll be returning to the UK later this month with The Pulse, a touring dance masterclass giving dance hopefuls the chance to work with professionals.

<article id="post-3613784" class="post-3613784 post type-post status-publish format-standard has-post-thumbnail hentry category-celeb tag-brian-friedman tag-simon-cowell tag-the-x-factor col" itemprop="articleBody" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.45; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">&#8216;The Pulse started out basically as a dance event that was going to bring celebrity choreographers and directors who worked in the entertainment industry to the masses. It&#8217;s been untouchable for people to train with this calibre of director and choreographer before.
&#8216;It&#8217;s something that really hasn&#8217;t been accessible to the public before. The Pulse has been around now for ten years, starting in New York. It sold out so we travelled the States and Canada and we expanded.
&#8216;This is our first time venturing out to London and obviously when the choice came up to start going international, London was the first choice by a landslide. I have such a connection to London and I love London so much.&#8217;
Brian also has a clothing line out, adding: &#8216;It&#8217;s called Brian Says B Free, the website launched this month. It&#8217;s very exciting.&#8217;
Brian Friedman will be joined by Cris Judd, Carmit Bachar and Laurieann Gibson at Olympia in London on April the 20th and 21st for masterclass dance event, The Pulse on Tour. For more information, log onto the website: http://thepulseontour.com/london.html.
</article>Brian Friedman, Simon Cowell, The X Factor

Birds of a feather it seems.

I cannot find that, can you post a screen shot or something Brian replying to her?

Brian credits MJ to be his idol, and has photos of him on Immortal red carpet, he danced with Janet on VMA tribute to MJ, and now he agrees with Wade!

Bubs , if you read the article I posted, this guy has a plan to eventually write biography filled with dirty stories about people he worked for. I mean he appeared for one week on a show , after he was sacked he threatened to sell dirty stories about those in charge.

So, don't be surprised if he even consider testifying for Wade with some nasty stories like the other employees and later sell them to tabloids.

He does share the same belief as Wade that if he is not given what he wants . he has the right to smear those who stand in his way.

But the 35-year-old quickly added that he wouldn&#8217;t be making Cowell squirm any time soon: &#8216;This can only happen when I&#8217;m about to hit the grave. I want to live!&#8217;
Explaining the reason behind his cautiousness, he continued: &#8216;Let&#8217;s just say this. I have had a gag order placed on me before when I have said things. I have been threatened with law suits by very big celebrity names for saying little to nothing so I&#8217;m very, very wary of what I say.
&#8216;But what I will say is if I&#8217;m about to hit my dying bed to the point where it will be okay if everyone hates me, something may come about because I have a lot of dirt.

See , maybe this is his way of selling his stories to the tabloids. Saying them in court and then he would not be breaking any confidentiality agreements if he started doing the rounds.

It is all about $$$$$.

Last edited:
Back