[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

It just occurred to me that Michael never collaborated with Wade as a choreographer.

Not only that. You know that song Gone by N'Sync? That was written by Justin Timberlake and Wade Robson. Recently Justin revealed that he wrote that song for MJ. (He doesn't mention what Robson's part was in writing it. He talks in first person "I wrote it", without mentioning Robson. Poor Wade his songwriting genius getting overlooked again. LOL. ) But MJ turned it down. I also remember that there is a scene in the Rabbi's book where Timberlake and Robson paid a visit to Michael. So I wonder if it was about that song or maybe if MJ would record some other songs by them. But he never worked with Robson as a choreographer and never recorded any of his songs. (Thankfully, because I could never listen to that song again.)

Last edited:
Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Not only that. You know that song Gone by N'Sync? That was written by Justin Timberlake and Wade Robson. Recently Justin revealed that he wrote that song for MJ. (He doesn't mention what Robson's part was in writing it.) But MJ turned it down. I also remember that there is a scene in the Rabbi's book where Timberlake and Robson paid a visit to Michael. So I wonder if it was about that song or maybe if MJ would record some other songs by them. But he never worked with Robson as a choreographer and never recorded any of his songs.

I knew Wade is one of the writers (I thought maybe JT told this story on purpose) but you're right I didn't connect the dots. It IS another turn down. I think you may be right about the Rabbi story.

Doesn't look like MJ went out of his way to make Wade happy or even stay in touch with him.

I knew Wade is one of the writers (I thought maybe JT told this story on purpose) but you're right I didn't connect the dots. It IS another turn down. I think you may be right about the Rabbi story.

Doesn't look like MJ went out of his way to make Wade happy or even stay in touch with him.

Oh, Michael told the rabbi: "I taught Wade, so everything you see in Britney Spears and N'Sync dancing - that is coming from me." LOL.

This is definitely ott, but I thought we could use some laughs while waiting judge to kick this case out, and wonder the world of rich and famous.

"Mila Kunis ?has nice breasts ... problem is, she stole them along with other chicken parts, this according to a new lawsuit filed by a woman who claims to have been her best Ukrainian friend.
Kristina Karo claims 25 years ago she was in first grade with Mila in the Ukraine and they were inseparable. But Kristina says Mila had chicken envy -- specifically a chicken which answered to the name Doggie. Kristina alleges in her lawsuit she loved Doggie like a dog, and so did Mila, who would come to her house and play with the little clucker.
But one day Doggie disappeared, and Kristina says Mila confessed that she stole it, saying, "Kristina, you can have any other chicken as a pet, you have a whole chicken farm."
Kristina says in her lawsuit she became an emotional wreck and went into therapy.
Years passed, Mila moved to L.A. and became a big star. Kristina also eventually moved to L.A. to pursue a singing career. But the proximity brought back all the bad memories, and Kristina says the visions of Doggie being stolen by her former best friend threw her right back into therapy.
Kristina now needs shrink money, and a little extra for all the emotional distress ... in all, $5k.
And Kristina says Mila's conduct has prevented her from pursuing the American dream.
Life, liberty and the pursuit of a happy meal."

It is not just Michael that has all sort of idiots looking for money, but seemingly it can be anyone who has money. That going to therapy thingy seems to be very popular in every lawsuits.
Goin to therapy is a trick many folks knows you have to do regardless if you are telling the truth or lying. It is just like when you are in a car accident. you go to a doctor regardless if you are hurt or not and you say your back and neck hurt to try to make a case. Many people use this con to try and get money as well.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Every couple of years the tabloids regurgitate the same BS and just change the figures. A couple of years ago it was 20 victims at $35M now it is still 20 victims but $200M. Robson's lawyers should know better than to rely on the media for "facts" Even the tabloid Queen Diane Demon called BS on it LOL

One thing is certain he cannot rest in peace. He had none while he was alive and won't find any even in peace.

'Recycled tabloid reports'
"None of this is new -- zero -- and there was no FBI involvement," said CNN Special Investigations reporter Drew Griffin. "It just sounds like recycled tabloid reports from 20 years ago."

Griffin saw and reported on the same material more than a decade ago as a local Los Angeles reporter.

"The bottom line is this stuff was not in the FBI files," said Tom Mesereau, the lawyer who successfully defended Jackson against child molestation charges in a lengthy trial in 2005. "The FBI closed the investigation. It sounds like a bunch of utter nonsense."

Journalist Diane Demon, who is no defender of the pop icon, also attacked the Sunday People article.

"It is obvious the paper took this old story and proceeded to make it seem new by adding numbers to it -- 24 boys paid off $35 million by Michael Jackson," Demon said. "The problem is there's no evidence to back up the claim that Jackson made that many payoffs."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/03/showbiz/michael-jackson-files/

That was stupid on so many levels. ALso, I will NEVER give old DD any props for attacking this story. She is evil and she does not need to come off as if she is fair.

BTW this is Wade Robson's catalog on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6xB1UldelOoTmxj6WQGBGG

Even his most popular "song" has just some 37,000 spins, most has just a 1-2 thouasands. International superstar my a**. Notice the hyperbole in that complaint: "multi-platinum selling songwriter and musical producer, whose songs are contained on albums which have sold in excess of 17 million copies worldwide". Well, his claim to this is only that he happened to co-write some N'Sync songs. That doesn't mean those songs or albums sold because of his contribution.

He was a talented dancer, choreographer but his talent was limited to that. He was no "international superstar" material, no "new Spielberg", no next Michael Jackson - or whatever he might have dreamt up in his mind.

And yes his career has been in the decline for years before he says he realized his alleged abuse. He peaked in the early 2000s.

What happened IMO is that his family mental illness that his father and cousin also had and that is genetic kicked in in Wade too and that made him erratic and unreliable in his work and realized he cannot go on like this and he will need to find a way to secure his and his family's financial future and so he cooked this up.

Last edited:

BTW this is Wade Robson's catalog on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6xB1UldelOoTmxj6WQGBGG

Even his most popular "song" has just some 37,000 spins, most has just a 1-2 thouasands. International superstar my a**. Notice the hyperbole in that complaint: "multi-platinum selling songwriter and musical producer, whose songs are contained on albums which have sold in excess of 17 million copies worldwide". Well, his claim to this is only that he happened to co-write some N'Sync songs. That doesn't mean those songs or albums sold because of his contribution.

He was a talented dancer, choreographer but his talent was limited to that. He was no "international superstar" material, no "new Spielberg", no next Michael Jackson - or whatever he might have dreamt up in his mind.

And yes his career has been in the decline for years before he says he realized his alleged abuse. He peaked in the early 2000s.

He had plenty of opportunities, he worked with global stars, he was part of TV shows and had his TV project. He was never meant to be an international superstar and he never was close to that, even at the heights of his career. He peaked in 2000-2004 boybands era, Timberlakes and Spears. He was part of this love story\scandal and made it to the tabloid headlines too. That's more than most dancers get to in a lifetime when it comes to fame. After that his career naturally declined like it did for a lot of people of his generation. It's nobody's fault. Maybe his for not being able to reinvent himself but then again he was never a person that's supposed to be in the front.

Which song is it? I'm not on Spotify

What happened IMO is that his family mental illness that his father and cousin also had and that is genetic kicked in in Wade too and that made him erratic and unreliable in his work and realized he cannot go on like this and he will need to find a way to secure his and his family's financial future and so he cooked this up.

If he really thinks he's entitled to get such huge amounts of money that's probably what happened.

What disturbes me a lot is the irrefutable fact that all the discussions and comments on MJ threads or any MJ blogs or news sites about these dirty cases are read and written/commented by teenagers, and "underage" kids/youngsters (who are "new" MJ fans) and (we and) they have to read all the filthy and disgusting detailed comments and court files about rape, anal sex and sexual practice-s directly linked to the pedophile behaviour like the stigma of MJ, like consciously suggesting the picture of MJ people have to believe in...

I see it as the undisputed propaganda and nevereending and wanted media agenda to portray MJ in the worst way possible... (and I have some ideas why) and after it seemed his legacy was cleared by his death and all the successful projects since then, some "conspirators" DO NOT WANT MJ TO BE CLEARED and they still want to spread the media defamation of his character and personality.

I have NEVER seen or read about any other person, living or dead, who would be such defamed like MICHAEL JACKSON.
(and we all have to realize that MJ is the global entity, not only for the US region, and we have to realize the global impact on all the fans and people who think about him some way, thats why there are people somewhere, anywhere on the planet who love him or hate him and they dont know why, but they do know who Michael Jackson....).

and repeating (20+ years) the things like rape, anal sex, and other disgusting things... are becoming truth? For some people yes. they want them to...

Oh ok. What's his most popular song? N'Sync?

No, it's his own songs. N'Sync's songs are on N'Sync's account. Robson released in 2006 called Wade Robson's Project: Dance Beats Vol. 1. It's those songs. Mostly just noise - music that accompanies his dance show on MTV I guess. Things like these:

xduww5.jpg

His most popular are these:

ao2rgn.jpg

^^ 'It was All in Your Mind' LOL how appropriate.....

respect77;4087098 said:
Yes, I agree. When I re-read a bit the Robsons' testimony from 2005 what struck me was that actually MJ did not even spend that much time with them. It was mostly a couple of days vacation once or twice a year. Michael was not some sort of constant presence in Wade's life. Joy even testified in 2005 that during the shooting of Jam they hardly even met Michael outside of the set and they did not even know in which hotel he stayed. He did not seem to be madly "in love" with Wade to me.

And this is what Joy Robson said in an interview:

“The first 18 months in LA was really tough going. We had taken six suitcases and little money and knew no-one in LA, only Michael who spent much of the time away.

While Michael was their friend, he never interfered with Wade’s career … only to offer advice,
http://onwiththeshow.com.au/the-inside-story-on-life-in-michael-jacksons-shadow-1995/

He was grooming Wade while spending much of the time away. Makes sense.
Oh I forgot. There was no grooming at all.
With Wade he just jumped in the deep water right away.
:crazy

Last edited:

Well that is what Wade is saying. He was never groomed Michael just jumped on him. with his sister in the same room

InvincibleTal;4087134 said:
It just occurred to me that Michael never collaborated with Wade as a choreographer.

Maybe Wade realized that, too……

He met his idol when he was a little kid, they even stayed in contact, became friends. Michael invited him to Neverland, tried to help the family after moving to the US and told Wade how talented he was, how successful he could be in the future, encouraged him to pursue his dreams.

When Michael was in need, Wade told the truth on the witness stand.

After Michaels passing he continuously praised Michael and he hoped to tie his name to Michael’s, wanted to become involved in the Cirque shows, wanted to become a part of Michael’s legacy project.

When he didn’t get the Cirque job, he began to realize that the Wade/Michael connection had come to a dead end. And Michael was no longer there.

And maybe than it dawned on him, that Michael didn’t hire him to be his choreographer/dancer for TII. That speaks volumes. Michael always selected and hired the best professionals and that’s what he wanted for his comeback tour. I guess it was LMP who once said “Mediocrity never was an option for Michael”.

Anger, frustration, ego problems, nervous breakdown, he went totally nuts and came to the bizarre conclusion that Michael owed him big time. He wanted his share, no matter what and came up with the most horrible lies and disgusting accusations of all.

I hope and pray that the judge will kick him out.

It's interesting that Wade doesn't try to explain his TV interview in 1993.

he doesn't even mention it in his complaint.

Why would MJ want him to be on TV if he molested him especially since at that time noone in the media even mentioned Robson's name
so there was no reason for Wade to defend himself and MJ against nasty innuendo.

This is what Joy Robson said about it:

To this day, the Robson family maintain Michael is innocent. “Michael would hurt himself before he would hurt a child. He didn’t have a childhood himself, so it is important to him to see others having one,” said Joy.
It was Wade’s decision to `go public’ on television and proclaim Michael’s innocence. “It was a tough thing to do – especially for an 11-year-old – but we couldn’t stand by and let people believe Michael had been anything but a friend to us,” said Joy, with Wade nodding his approval as he sat in on our interview.
“He would never hurt anyone,” said Wade, with a maturity that belied his years.

http://onwiththeshow.com.au/the-inside-story-on-life-in-michael-jacksons-shadow-1995/

So MJ brainwashed him into believing that it was love. But why would he want him on TV talking about sleeping in his bed?
Why would he take the risk that Wade would be asked a question that he would accidentally answer the wrong way?

^^I always took it that they did that on their own, without Michael's approval.

Michael wasn't even in the country when that happened. I think it was Pellicano who arranged that.

Michael wasn't even in the country when that happened. I think it was Pellicano who arranged that.

Right. So Robson needed brainwashing on the phone before his testimony in 2005 but he didn't need that before this TV interview and the countless other
public statements he made about MJ.
MJ must have been scared shitless for two decades that this guy would spill the beans during one of his un-coached interviews.

Except, when he mentioned Wade to Schmuley he sounded everything but scared.
He talked about Wade casually, which he wouldn't have done if he had raped him.
And certainly wouldn't have mentioned that he brought him to the US.

MJ: Wade is a choreographer for...
SB: Oh, he wasn't from N Sync, Wade?
MJ: No, he's a choreographer for Britney Spears and N Sync. See I taught Wade.
SB: Really?
MJ: Yeah, I taught Wade. All the stuff you see Britney Spears and N Sync doing
that whole style came from me cause I taught Wade. Wade's from Australia and I
brought him to America.
SB: So he's their choreographer?
MJ: Yeah, and he does music. He was on my record label. We signed him to MJJ.
He raps he does everything.

http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books-jetzi-04/tape/tape56.html

I also find it amazing that Safechuck didn't need any daily phone calls in 1993 to know what to tell the police but Wade?
He was different. MJ called him every day to make sure he was properly brainwashed into a complete idiot.
And MJ was so damn confident in his Jedi mind-altering powers that he didn't mind taking his victim with him
to Budapest where he could have asked his wife at any point:
Do you know what your husband did to me?

Of course his behavior could be easily explained if we accept that he was innocent but never go with the simplest explanation when it comes to MJ.
Just believe the convoluted physho-babble.

Last edited:

Essentially what Wade and his lawyers are asking is for the judge who ignore the law, ignore the lies he told and approve his claim just because what he says happened to him was so terrible. Nevermind the fact that he missed every deadline approve his claim. It is a maddening sense of entitlement

so when do you expect the judge's ruling?

Who knows what "a few days" means to him? Could be any day, I guess.

^^
I would imagine it means less than a week. I hate waiting if you can't tell. :)

^^
I would imagine it means less than a week. I hate waiting if you can't tell. :)

Yeah, I'm nervous too.

I'm actually quite confident. I can't see judge to put aside the rules and create a "no statute of limitations" precedent. It's just the waiting is annoying for me personally.

Well, we were confident that he would throw out the Doe 1 complaint in the civil lawsuit. I know he did not exactly accept it either, he just put it "on wait", but still that looked like the most clear case of no jurisdiction over a dead natural person and despite of that it's still going on. You never know what curves the American justice system is throwing you.

Well, since he said "few days" I hope he'll get it dismissed by Friday.

Few days = 2 days, so I want the answer today, and if it doesn't come, I'm going to need phone number or email address to Judge B

He is going to have to deal with this:D
fnddlwf.gif

Last edited:
Back