[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Thanks ivy

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Great post, Ivy. Love your work, as always.

Please can you send the estate your screen caps. I'm sure they will appreciate a lot.

Hope the estate contacts facebook, snapchat, youtube, and twitter, and subpoena the data tracing the activities of robson as part of the discovery process. Maybe they did already. but will be nice if someone sends them a reminder.

It's obvious that this lawsuit is a fraud, so i'm wondering if there must be some criminal element to it that can be used to prosecute robson in a criminal court.

Thanks ivy

Yuuup Ivy is awesome ?, in fact everyone here is amazing for their analysis of this cluster ? of a lawsuit.

As for how would they argue that the companies know, Francia and others had claimed that Norma knew. I am not sure whether the judge will dismiss Francia's allegations. This is a woman who got a settlement and cooperated with the police in 1993 and testified in 2005 against MJ. We know she is a liar, she has sold stories, and more importantly she was destroyed on the witness stand by MEZ, but whether she is credible or not is not something to be determined by the judge, or am I missing something? And I know it makes absolutely no sense to blame the companies for not doing something when his mother did not do anything, but in court would his mother "negligence" obsolve the companies from their responsibility toward him? This is a question that the jurors will have to answer not the judge.

Normally whether or not the companies knew or not, if these people are credible or not, etc isn't a question determined by a judge. That's a question to the jurors. However in this situation, in order to determine whether or not Robson can sue past his 26th birthday, judge will need to determine if there is enough for a reason to know claim to be presented to a jury. I'm not quite sure if a few rumors will be considered enough. especially Robson himself denied everything, chandler allegations ended with a settlement and no criminal charges and 2005 trial ended with a not guilty verdict.

Even though judge might think there is enough to proceed to a trial and let jurors decide, there is still the control issue. It's not just enough for them to know/have a reason to know but they need to have the power to do something but fail to do so. As I wrote in my blog post, I don't think there was anyone - neither norma nor anyone else - in power over Michael. So they can't succeed in that IMO.

That's why you are seeing the mandated reporters argument. That this was a child related organization that the employees should have been mandated reporters and the companies are negligent because there wasn't mandated reporters, they weren't trained or such. Will that work? We'll see I guess.

What was the judge opinion about the companies controlling MJ? Did he give any indication of his intentions in this regard?

need more information. See the only thing Estate can say was to repeat Robson and say MJ owned the companies meaning he had control over the companies and not the other way around. But as Robson claimed Norma had power over him and judge had to accept it for demurrer. He said he needed more info.

Actually their new argument says that if the companies gave those employees training on what were their duties as mandated reporters they would have reported Mj earlier to the authorities. That's another claim they cite as cause of liability.
If a company sponsor a boy as a dancer and move him around the world while paying for the tickets and boarding the flights and paying for all bills related to him and his family, do not they owe him a duty of care? I am not sure whether he was traveling with Mj though. I am just trying to understand why some are dismissing this argument.

I'm not dismissing it. I think it's trying to hard to make it fit though. It brings us to what was the job description of these people and the purpose of these companies though. Like mentioned previously for example, I think Francia's job description was to clean the house. It wasn't to have contact with kids or even adults and supervise any of them. So even if we say she saw some kids and saw an abuse, any abuse even let's say someone hitting a kid, did it make her a mandated reporter?

The law says " whose duties require direct contact and supervision of children" but how many of these people had direct contact? Don't they claim Norma called Robson's mother and asked her to bring Wade to Michael? Wouldn't that make it that she had no direct contact with Wade and went through Wade's mother /paid manager?

Who are "some of these kids" besides Wade? They so love to talk about him in plural to make it appear as if this was some common practice to employ children at MJJP/V. LOL. Wade was only employed so that his family could get the green cards. Because THEY wanted them and MJ was nice enough to help! But that's what you get for being kind to people in this morally corrupt world. And which one of MJ's other alleged victims were ever employed by MJJP/V? Some "child abuse procurement organization" if they never even employed the other alleged victims.

Some fans online were asking about Omer. His parents were employed by Michael that we know. Was he employed by the companies? Were there any visa application for them we don't know. But then again Omer says he wasn't abused. So even though it turns out he was a kid hired by the companies, he will be a not abused kid.

Few things that I'm curios about, on page 26 they claim: in 1987, plaintiff won dance competition and got to meet MJ.
"Plaintiff alleges that these meets and greets were purposely orchestrated MJJP and MJJV as a sexual grooming..... bla bla blah"

I ask again, have they got no information that MJJV did not exist in 1987 as it was registered 02/26/1991, or does such a minor detail matter in this sea of bs?

I think they argue that MJJV was formed to hire Wade and that's how it comes to the picture.

So funny, MJ sets up company, and that company had duty not to hire or retain MJ:scratch:

There are some company structure that allows an owner /majority shareholder to be fired. Board of directors can fire the owner. and if the owner is a majority shareholder he can hold a shareholder meeting, fire the old board of directors and hire a new board of directors

I guess that's why they seem now to be considering adding Neverland as 'Sycamore Valley Trust' as a 'Doe'. Employees there (like cooks) may have supervised eg visiting children's lunches etc....when they had large groups outside?

Supervising lunch is not the same as supervising children. No, cooks, maids aren't jobs normally where they have a duty to supervise children. Even in organizations where there are mandatory reporters.

It all comes to the duties of the job, level of contact with the kids. Yes they are trying to say these companies were partially catered to children and there needs to be mandated reporters and/or people with responsibility towards kids. But were they really? I guess it will become much more clear once the estate brings information about these companies and what they did and how much of it involved kids. And as for the Neverland, was it a company or was it a private residence?

-------------------------------------

Thanks everyone for the nice words. and please screen cap Robson's stuff as well.

Thanks Ivy for your summary - awesome:clapping:

Like Myosotis mentioned it, I too wish someone is the media has sense to post it.
I agree. This should go to all media even the stupid tabloids to let them know that some people are not stupid. And didn't Michael sue Victor and won and that book was banned in the United States?

Last edited:
ivy;4166728 said:
I think they argue that MJJV was formed to hire Wade and that's how it comes to the picture.

MJJ Ventures was founded in February 1991. The Robsons did not move to the US until September 1991 and even when they did it was another 6 months until MJ offered to sponsor them. That's according to Joy's own testimony from 2005.

9 Q. Do you recall telling and testifying to the

10 fact that what actually happened in September of

11 1991 is that Mr. Jackson was your sponsor when you

12 came to the United States with your son?

13 A. Not initially. We were here for six months

14 and then he offered, he offered to sponsor after we

15 arrived.

There are some company structure that allows an owner /majority shareholder to be fired. Board of directors can fire the owner. and if the owner is a majority shareholder he can hold a shareholder meeting, fire the old board of directors and hire a new board of directors

I doubt MJ's companies were the type with a Board of Directors but even in the situation you described the end result is eventually that it is the Board of Directors that gets replaced, not the Owner.

And as for the Neverland, was it a company or was it a private residence?

It was owned by MJ.

14289836_10210471375879693_5611864778287480131_o.jpg

I think it is a good point that you make in your article about Joy being hired by the companies as Wade's manager.

Robson’s own documents state that MJ Companies applied for a work visa for Joy Robson, she was also to be an employee of MJ Companies and she was acting as Wade’s manager. I imagine as the manager of Wade, it was her job to supervise Wade and his interaction with other people including MJ. Why not accuse Joy of negligence as well after she was both an employee of MJ companies and was paid to manage Wade?

Wade's reluctance to give any responsibilty to his mother is a clear indication of the dishonest motive behind this whole lawsuit.

I'm still laughing Ivy brilliant post, so funny:)
Everybody with twitter or Facebook account - spread it and send it to media outlets.

Now we just wait for the judges decision?

Again, this is why I love this site. facts with REAL documents to back it up. This is what TRUTH I all about. LIES is about changing stories and speaking about things that have nothing to do with proving someone did anything. That is what people who think Mike was guilty do YET they are the ones claiming something happen. The truth is the BURDEN OF PROOF is with Michael and showing him even more as an innocent man. If MJ was guilty (which he was not), it would NOT take all of this changing of stories, a bunch of uncreditable people, money changing, back and fourth, etc to prove it.

Excellent post(y)

Excellent summary Ivy you are awesome (y)

If you can'y tell the truth then say nothing because lying will only make it worse.

To me, this clip of Wade on Jimmy Kimmel back in 2003 tells the whole tale: https://youtu.be/kCOiY0r0hRs

And this is supposedly when MJ was "brainwashing" him? Yet, he still acts way more natural than in his Today Show interview...

To me, this clip of Wade on Jimmy Kimmel back in 2003 tells the whole tale: https://youtu.be/kCOiY0r0hRs

And this is supposedly when MJ was "brainwashing" him? Yet, he still acts way more natural than in his Today Show interview...
This also need to be posted on sites like Yahoo, NYDaily, and British press. This is why Wade nonsense gets me the most angry, look how he is talking truthful and his body language say it as well that he was telling the truth on kimmbel. I was angry with the laughter as well but in truth, If Kimmbel and the people on his show really thought MJ was an abuser, they would NOT be laughing at Kimmbel's lame jokes. It only implies, "you may not like how MJ put himself in this position but that does not make him a pedo".

Last edited:

Speaking of, I have a question-since I was ignoring all press at the time. When I watched this, the video of Joy, Wade and Brett interview on CNN popped up-why in the world did they do this? I can't imagine that Michael would have approved this at all-watching this, it seems that this was the first time that the "kids staying over" thing started-or was it?

I doubt MJ's companies were the type with a Board of Directors but even in the situation you described the end result is eventually that it is the Board of Directors that gets replaced, not the Owner.

I agree. I think Estate mentioned that MJ owned the companies 100%. I'm not sure if the companies had board of directors.

One famous example is how Steve Jobs was "fired" from Apple. Apple had a board of directors and they cancelled the project Jobs was working on. Jobs saw that as being fired and left the company but technically he never fired by Apple, he was still a shareholder and a member of board of directors. But the company was public and Jobs didn't have the power to overturn the board of directors.

What I'm trying to say is that there have been instances where board of directors had control over founders, part owners and such but that doesn't apply in a private company with 100% ownership at MJ.

I think it is a good point that you make in your article about Joy being hired by the companies as Wade's manager.

See the reason I mentioned is they make these claims about employees needed to be mandated reporters, they needed to supervise kids etc. I don't agree with that , I don't think it was their job description. On the other hand Joy's job description was to manage Wade. If anyone was supposed to supervise Wade, it was Joy IMO. and not because she was his mother but she was paid to be his manager.

I'm still laughing Ivy brilliant post, so funny:)

I wanted it to be mocking but it's hard to be funny at these kind of subject matters.

Now we just wait for the judges decision?

yeah october 7h hearing. Decision should probably come at that date or soon.

Estate will file a reply though. I don't know if we can get it or not. We'll see.

I agree. I think Estate mentioned that MJ owned the companies 100%. I'm not sure if the companies had board of directors.

One famous example is how Steve Jobs was "fired" from Apple. Apple had a board of directors and they cancelled the project Jobs was working on. Jobs saw that as being fired and left the company but technically he never fired by Apple, he was still a shareholder and a member of board of directors. But the company was public and Jobs didn't have the power to overturn the board of directors.

What I'm trying to say is that there have been instances where board of directors had control over founders, part owners and such but that doesn't apply in a private company with 100% ownership at MJ.

Exactly. Plus Apple did not control what Jobs was doing in his free time outside the company duties. Apple isn't claimed to be his alter ego.

I wanted it to be mocking but it's hard to be funny at these kind of subject matters.

yeah october 7h hearing. Decision should probably come at that date or soon.

Estate will file a reply though. I don't know if we can get it or not. We'll see.

Sorry Ivy, I didn't mean to say that your post was funny or content of it, but the way you slice and diced it was brilliant.

Truly looking forward reading the estates reply if we get it:yes:

Was there something in the older accounting documents if those companies were 100% owned by MJ?

Sorry Ivy, I didn't mean to say that your post was funny or content of it, but the way you slice and diced it was brilliant.

nothing to be sorry about. I wanted it to be funny/mocking but it's hard to do

Was there something in the older accounting documents if those companies were 100% owned by MJ?

no they are 100% owned

100% membership interest in MJJ Productions LLC, a Delaware LLC
100% shares of MJJ Productions Inc, a California subchapter S Corporation
100% shares of MJJ Ventures Inc, A California subchapter s Corporation

MJJ Productions LLC
Register date: 10/30/1979
County: Delaware, California
Ownership: 100%
Profile: Intellectual property, general.
Established by MJ was responsible for all things done by MJ as an adult artist. Later has been replaced by The Michael Jackson Company LLC.

MJJ Ventures Inc.
Register date: 02/26/1991
County: Delaware, California
Profile: Intellectual property, especially videos.
Established by MJ was responsible for certain video related projects along with Sony, releasing motion pictures. Later has been replaced by The Michael Jackson Company LLC.

MJJ Artistic Inc.
Register date: 01/04/1990
County: California
Profile: Intellectual property.
The exact profile of this entity is unknown, but most probably owns IP to MJ's graphic ventures from the early 90's.

Triumph International Inc.
Register date: 03/09/1984
Profile: Intellectual property, trademarks.
Established by MJ still responsible for all major intellectual property related deals.

Optimum Productions Inc.
Register date: 09/21/1983
Profile: Intellectual property, especially video releases.
Established by MJ was responsible for certain video releases.

The 4th amended complaint is very 'sneakily' worded as regards Wade's visit to perform at Disneyland in 1990. The wording implies that there was some connection between this visit and the 'dance-alike' competition in Nov 1987 arranged by MJJP, but I'm sure (as Respect has already mentioned) that there was no connection with Michael/ MJJP or any support from him as regards the Disneyland performance. Here's the relevant 4th amended complaint wording, with a few comments from me, marked *, and a video at the end...

P11 In November 1987 when the Plaintiff was 5 years old he entered a dance-alike competition arranged by MJJP in conjunction with Michael Jackson's music tour in Australia. Plaintiff won the competition and the prize was a meet-and-greet with MJ after one of his concerts. The meet and greet went well, and Michael Jackson invited the P. to dance on stage with him at a concert a few nights later. P and his mother also spent a few hours visiting with MJ in his hotel suite the next day. P. alleges these meet and greets were purposefully orchestrated by MJJP and MJJV as a sexual grooming mechanism to acquire sexual abuse victims for Michael Jackson, disguised as charitable events for minors.

P12 P. dedicated his life to dance performances , imitating MJ. Two years later, in or about 1990, when P. was about 7 years old, he took a trip to California because P's dance company (*he didn't own it, LOL) Johnny Young Talent School, was invited to perform at Disneyland (*implied purposefully orchestrated).
P's mother, father, sister (not brother) and maternal grandparents accompanied P. as the idea was to turn the trip into a family vacation. After the performance, P's mother contacted Norma Staikos (* implies she already had the contact no.), (the Exec Admin. of MJJP and MJ's PA, and based upon info. and belief an agent employee or rep. of MJJV.), and Ms Staikos arranged for P. to meet with MJ at a recording studio in Van Nuys Calif. on the following day, Feb 2nd 1990.
P. is informed and believes and on that basis alleges that Ms Staikos was acting on behalf of MJJP and MJJV as a madam or procurer of child sex abuse victims for MJ. Although disguised as another charitable meet and greet..(* using 'another' makes an implied connection with the initial charitable meet and greet in 1987).

In 1990 MJ was very much at the height of his powers, and I am sure he would have had no problems in funding the visit of the entire 'Johnny Young Talent School' group for their visit to Disneyland if he wished. Knowing MJ's affinity for all things Disney, it is something that you might assume that he had done by reading the wording of this complaint. But no. Here's a video of the Brisbane 'Johnny Young Talent School' fundraising for their trip, on 11th Sept 1989. (No sign of their star performer in this short clip sadly.) At the beginning, the girl making the announcements says:
'We'll be travelling to America soon, to perform at Disneyland on Australia Day 1990. We are looking for sponsors to help us with our journey'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaCFREd4T_k

Last edited:

^ Honestly, I didn't have that impression that they are hinting at MJ having to do with the Disney dance event. It doesn't even jive with their story where they say they contacted MJ, not the other way around.

^ Honestly, I didn't have that impression that they are hinting at MJ having to do with the Disney dance event. It doesn't even jive with their story where they say they contacted MJ, not the other way around.
I didn't get that out of it either-

Is the dance competition in Australia the only one they had? Or did they have them in every country? And About the meet and greets-is Robson talking about all the meet and greets that Michael had at all his shows-with sick children and underprivileged children too? Or are they just talking about children that were hired and/or went on tour with him/performed with him in videos. To make these kind of claims, it seems he would have to have some other "victims" lined up-Safechuck was in the Bad Tour a bit-and wasn't he considered a Pepsi rep?-but who else? I don't think Omer was part of the show-I don't see how you can claim "child sex ring" when you have one child.

I didn't get that out of it either-

Is the dance competition in Australia the only one they had? Or did they have them in every country? And About the meet and greets-is Robson talking about all the meet and greets that Michael had at all his shows-with sick children and underprivileged children too? Or are they just talking about children that were hired and/or went on tour with him/performed with him in videos. To make these kind of claims, it seems he would have to have some other "victims" lined up-Safechuck was in the Bad Tour a bit-and wasn't he considered a Pepsi rep?-but who else? I don't think Omer was part of the show-I don't see how you can claim "child sex ring" when you have one child.

It is hot air. Trying to make the impression there are several accusers. If there were (besides of the ones we already know) they would have named them.

It is hot air. Trying to make the impression there are several accusers. If there were (besides of the ones we already know) they would have named them.
Thanks, respect. I keep forgetting that they can just say anything and everything at this point and it doesn't have to make sense. I guess the next step if it goes further would be to "prove it."

ivy;4166606 said:
Michael Jackson Accuser Wade Robson Recalled Alleged Abuse After Becoming a Father: 'This Wasn't Loving, Normal Behavior,' Says Lawyer

BY JORDAN RUNTAGH @jordanruntagh 09/16/2016 AT 05:15 PM EDT

Celebrity choreographer Wade Robson recently amended his 2013 legal claim that he was sexually abused by Michael Jackson with the startling allegation that the artist operated the "most sophisticated public child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organization the world has known."

The fact that he waited until decades after the alleged abuse took place – and three years after Jackson had died – has raised some eyebrows, but his lawyer says that Robson repressed the painful memories until 2012, after becoming a father to now 5½-year-son Koa.

remember this article from yesterday. They changed it

Michael Jackson Accuser Wade Robson Recalled Alleged Abuse After Becoming a Father: 'This Wasn't Loving, Normal Behavior,' Says Lawyer

Celebrity choreographer Wade Robson recently amended his 2013 legal claim that he was sexually abused by Michael Jackson with the startling allegation that the artist operated the "most sophisticated public child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organization the world has known."

The fact that he waited until decades after the alleged abuse took place – and three years after Jackson had died – has raised some eyebrows, but his lawyer says that Robson began to reflect upon the memories of the abuse he always had and saw them in a different light after becoming a father to now 5½-year-son Koa.

ivy;4166844 said:
remember this article from yesterday. They changed it

The fact that he waited until decades after the alleged abuse took place – and three years after Jackson had died – has raised some eyebrows, but his lawyer says that Robson began to reflect upon the memories of the abuse he always had and saw them in a different light after becoming a father to now 5½-year-son Koa.
They can change it all they want, it still sounds like BS.:mat:

^^haha-Wade read it and reminded them that he changed his "repressed memory" story and it's on the Today show for all to see. I think he should have stuck to the repressed memory story. I know he only changed it, because the few media outlets that picked it up challenged the science, but it still makes his story more plausible.

They can change it all they want, it still sounds like BS.:mat:

Yuuuuuuuuup all this chopping and changing and its still :crazy :notworking:

Rogers full of S*** why anyone wants anything to do with him after his history with mj. making him feel important.

I agree he should have kept to repressed memories.even though that is eye rolled by many its far more believable than thinking child rape was a normal loving thing until you got into your 30's even more so when when you were involved in 93/03.was he kept in a bubble in the desert where he didnt know what child abuse was. He should be asked how many times he did it to his own son seeing as he thought it was a normal thing to do because going by his logic...

nothing to be sorry about. I wanted it to be funny/mocking but it's hard to do

no they are 100% owned

100% membership interest in MJJ Productions LLC, a Delaware LLC
100% shares of MJJ Productions Inc, a California subchapter S Corporation
100% shares of MJJ Ventures Inc, A California subchapter s Corporation

It was a verbal smackdown:)

Anyways, if MJ owns 100% of those companies, and no other share holders, how could anyone (employed by him) control him in any way?

I agree that his past comments bout Michael wasn't nice at all but he makes a good point . I think he's right maybe someone in his family is the real molester and he's using mj as a scapegoat

Back