[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

That is why Jordan stupid @#$ need to finally admit out loud that he LIED and his father put him up to it. EVERYTHING goes back to the Chandlers.

He won't do it cuz if he did he would probably have to give the settlement money back to the estate that is if he hasn't spent it all ..

^^You are right-it is a cash withdrawal slip that is used by the bank when someone doesn't have a check or deposit slip themselves. I don't know if she got a copy of it at the time, requested a copy of it from the bank later, or just got a blank one from the lobby and filled it out herself.

Actually I don't think this is a cash withdrawal slip but a copy of a bank advice confirming that cash was
withdrawn from an account belonging to MJ and or his management firm. See ADVICE COPY on the right.
I never saw a withdrawal slip where you state what the money was for (like entertainment in this case)
and if it was a cash withdrawal slip the account holder's signature should be on it.

What is a banking withdrawal slip?

Information that needs to be provided on a withdrawal slip includes
the date of the transaction,
the account owner's name and signature,
the account number and
the total amount to be withdrawn from the account.

https://www.reference.com/business-finance/banking-withdrawal-slip-ea736dde75611bf2#

There is only the teller's signature on this document.
Obviously the account holder was not present.
The SRS X-3190 is probably the bank's reference number for the letter of authorization.

This form is clearly only used when cash withdrawal takes place without the account holder
being present either per written authorization or through telephone transfer request or other
and I think the law requires the bank to inform the holder that the transaction took place.
I assume tax laws require the recipient to retain a copy of such an advice to explain
where the money came from.

letter of advice

Written notice of an action taken or to be taken on a stated date. In banking,
a letter of advice is employed (among other uses) to confirm a transaction or to
instruct another bank to make a payment. Also called advice.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/letter-of-advice.html

The written authorization (which would be signed by one or more of the signators on the account) is NOT attached. That would be kept with the bank records.

True, but if this woman wants us to believe she copied the checks before she cashed them because she kept everything linked to MJ and/or for tax reasons why didn't she copy that letter? Maybe she did but lost it, in any case she says nothing about it in her complaint and it's one of the many things she should explain.

By the way, if you withdraw 10K or more in CASH, a Currency Transaction report is sent in to the IRS. By law.

Good point but I thought that was Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) not the IRS.
It has to be more than 10K to be reported this wouldn't have been as it was only 10 000.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/31/1010.311
Here's a CTR form the girl's name, the girl's "friend's" name and addresses should have been provided along with MJ's account number, nothing could have been kept secret, perfect hush money:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...y_Transaction_Report,_March_2011_revision.pdf

The Department of the Treasury had to have data about $150 000 $130 000 and $600 000 withdrawals and probably the FBI
was looking at it while investigating MJ and if anything had been fishy about these payments
we would have known about it at least in 2003 but probably long before that.

Last edited:

Finaldi gave an interview about Jane Doe (of course, they are always in the media LOL).

Daily Michael's summary and commentary of it: http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/robson-v-estate/333-picking-apart-robson-safechuck-doe-lawyers-radio-interview-jane-doe-episode

I love it how they have two different versions of their complaint. When you read the PDF they posted, it is two complaints combined. I first assumed they were the same, but they aren't. They are different in detail. Check the summary above. LMAO. It is priceless how they are already changing their story and giving themselves away on that.

Plus now he gave a fourth version of why Jane Doe is "coming out" now - with reasoning that is demonstrably untrue. LOL.

Last edited:

Finaldi gave an interview about Jane Doe

How big is this radio station?

Apparently when MJ is nice to any family that cannot mean anything else but grooming.
I guess he should have yelled at them all the time and talk dirty and kick them and stuff.

Last edited:

Finaldi gave an interview about Jane Doe (of course, they are always in the media LOL).

Daily Michael's summary and commentary of it: http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/robson-v-estate/333-picking-apart-robson-safechuck-doe-lawyers-radio-interview-jane-doe-episode

I love it how they have two different versions of their complaint. When you read the PDF they posted, it is two complaints combined. I first assumed they were the same, but they aren't. They are different in detail. Check the summary above. LMAO. It is priceless how they are already changing their story and giving themselves away on that.

Plus now he gave a fourth version of why Jane Doe is "coming out" now - with reasoning that is demonstrably untrue. LOL.

Just WTF?! These guys are such scum.

Wearing make up now is a sign of a child molester? Truly inane stuff. He had boys wear girl's pajamas and women's make up. Well that's a new one which exactly zero people have ever alleged. They're making it all up as they go along.

A bit of credit to those radio hosts, though. Given their bias against MJ, they could easily of not asked about how a 16 year old girl can hide such an amount of money from her parents. Finaldi says he doesn't know if the family knew about it! How would you not ask this question?!

The settlement is only a 'portion' of what she wants from all this. Pull the other one.

Also, 'Yeah several different individuals, it seems like their only job was to send notes from and to kids.'.

Are these guys for real?! We're to believe MJ had individuals hired just to send notes to children? That must of been the world's greatest and easiest job then!

These guys don't even have a story. I bet if they were interviewed tomorrow the story would change again.

Wearing make up now is a sign of a child molester? Truly inane stuff. He had boys wear girl's pajamas and women's make up. Well that's a new one which exactly zero people have ever alleged. n.

LOL not even Gutierrez came up with that shit and it's nowhere to be found in any of the accuser's story.
But how does that make sense when they also want to argue that MJ was into tomboys
girls who looked boys?

So which one? He wanted boys to look like girls?
And girls who looked like boys?

'Yeah several different individuals, it seems like their only job was to send notes from and to kids.'.

Even if that had been the case do these idiots forget who they are talking about?
MJ had millions of fans among them thousands of kids who wrote him letters and wanted him
to respond. What should he have done? Just not respond at all?
Or write everything himself like he had time for that?
And if these assistants were so busy to send letters to victims where
are all the letters and notes written to Safechuck and Robson?
Safechuck could show only one, which was a response to Safechuck's own letter.

They try to portray everything MJ did as something dirty and sinister.
Sick sick lowlives.
The host too. Didn't it occur to him that MJ was investigated for years
and Sneddon did his best to find anything even remotely incriminating against him
but not even him ever alleged that his companies procured kids for molestation
let alone that there was an entire department to handle victims.
But Finaldi managed to find all that "shocking evidence" in two months.
Of course.

Last edited:

A bit of credit to those radio hosts, though. Given their bias against MJ, they could easily of not asked about how a 16 year old girl can hide such an amount of money from her parents. Finaldi says he doesn't know if the family knew about it! How would you not ask this question?!

Yeah, that's ridiculous. Sure a lawyer wouldn't ask his client about how her parents didn't realize that much money if it was done in "hush" for something shady? When even for this interviewer who is biased for Finaldi that's one of the first questions that comes up. But Finaldi kept avoiding to give a real answer to that. And then says he doesn't know if the family knew. Sure, sure. I am sure the family knew and Finaldi knows they knew, because it was not actually for something shady.

So, this is how things went with the security guard then:

Security guard: 'Would you like to come in the house?'
Family: (Excited) 'Yes!'
Security guard: 'Only the mother and girl can come in the house.'
Father and three sons: 'Oh, okay.'

No family member questioned why the heck only two of them were allowed in the house? Sounds a likely scenario.

Edit: Finaldi says he groomed the entire family. So his method to this began with him inviting only two members of the family into his house. Sounds just the way to go about it. /s

Another incredible thing, she has brothers. Despite 20 plus years of 'he was only into boys' he happened to pick the girl. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Last edited:

No family member questioned why the heck only two of them were allowed in the house? Sounds a likely scenario.

And all these years we have been told by haters how MJ was a "boylover" and the girls around MJ were only the sisters of boys and they were only there because of the boys. But now in this story MJ's focus is on a girl and he left the boys of the family wait outside while invited the girl in? Haters must be confused to hell. LOL.

And all these years we have been told by haters how MJ was a "boylover" and the girls around MJ were only the sisters of boys and they were only there because of the boys. But now in this story MJ's focus is on a girl and he left the boys of the family wait outside while invited the girl in? Haters must be confused to hell. LOL.

They're probably thinking up ways on how it's possible to give four different reasons, all within a few days, for why she didn't come forward before now.

This what happens when you have an industry based on constant sueing for the largest amounts possible regardless of the legality of the claim. and in most cases because of the cost some sort of settlement accuring. The immorallity of these lawyers is shameful and imbarassing and frankly ppl like this in any other country would have been disbarded long ago. infact it doesnt happen in other countries because such lawyers would not lower themselfs to become involved in money grabs based off stories they know are complete lies because they are lies they created in the hope of millions in a shared settlement.what pees me off the most is you end actually thiking you wish these claims had more credibility (not that i do if u get me) but the point hat all these claims are so ridiculous so obviously scams with 20 different versions and the most unbelievable theories that it just makes you even more angry when they accur

Then Jordan better be prepared to deal with this for the rest of his life
---------'-----

Im sure hes quite happy to. these ppl arent normal.we cant judge them off our standards (people with morals and a conscience) he and his likes have none.and certainly dont care about a "god"

Last edited:

No family member questioned why the heck only two of them were allowed in the house?

Because MJ didn't want boys around you know.
Oh wait...

Seriously from a legal standpoint they failed to establish duty of care, correct?
She will have the same demurrer ruling as Safechuck had or am I wrong?

It is priceless they left two different versions of their complaint in the PDF they posted this week.

janeradio3.jpg

vs.

janeradio4.jpg

So did MJ personally ask for their phone number or did he instruct a bodyguard through a walkie talkie to do so?
Did the whole family enter the property or only the girl and the mother?

It hasn't even started and they already can't keep their story straight and change it.

The reason to insert the bodyguard between MJ and the family becomes clear later in Finaldi's interview when he says:

Hosts: well in the complaint you say that MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures operated as a sophisticated child sex abuse organization specifically designed to locate and track and lure and seduce child abuse victims.

Finaldi: Yeah that’s exactly what it was doing. For example just after he drove into the gates all sudden a security guard comes out and summons just the girl and her mother into the gate setting up the meeting. This is not Michael doing it himself. He is using his employees to do this.

So a bodyguard opening a gate or a secretary writing letters to people as per the boss' instructions somehow makes these people a part of some child abuse maffia and makes the companies they were imployed by a child abuse maffia? Ridiculous, but this is the story they are trying to build and this explains the two different versions - one where it is MJ who asks for the phone number and then another where they insert the guard between them and all through the story they try to give the guard a bigger role.

Hot damn, I'm going to need brain bleach to clear my head after reading their radio interview:blink:

Finaldi: Correct. Look he himself would wear makeup every day, you know long hair and wigs , women’s perfume and women’s clothes. He actually had some of his male victims wear women’s pajamas, silk pajamas with rhinestones and things like that. Women’s perfume and so. He was crossing the lines and the boundaries his entire life…

So MJ wearing make up is sign of him being child molester - hmm ok, never mind of his vitiligo and him being in the entertainment business where it is common.
I should send him a video where Paul McCartney is applying make up, which makes him 100% child abuser:smilerolleyes:
Long hair, wigs and silk pyjamas is sign of being child abuser? Is Finaldi being serious or is he he just a gobshite?
--------------------------------------------------------

Finaldi: The mother and the plaintiff.
Hosts: Not the father?
Finaldi: No the father was in the car with her brothers. Didn’t really want to stand around the gate.

Didn't they say that this girl looked like boy and MJ mistook her for a boy in the earlier show?
If he was into boys and made a mistake with this tomboy girl why didn't he invite her brothers in, just this girl with her mother?
-----------------------------------------------

She got copies of the checks, copies of the bank statements. We got all that information including the many letters he would send her and have his employees send to her. Gifts that he would give to her and things in that nature. There is quite a bit of that.

I can buy all those from the ebay and auction houses if I wanted + add some badly forged letters in the mix, then I can go to court house and sue MJ's companies.
-----------------------------------------------------

He groomed the mother, he engaged in these long conversations about how he didn’t have a childhood, she is the only person that could understand him and bla bla bla , you heard it before.

So MJ groomed the mother with long conversations on the phone talking about his childhood?
He also talked to Princess Diana, Shirley T, Elizabeth T and other less famous people on the phone, so I guess MJ was planning to abuse their kids:)
-----------------------------------------------------

Hosts : But she collected $900,000. Wouldn’t the family be curious back then why Michael Jackson is giving you this cash? Or did they really not know?
Finaldi: That assumes the family knew about it and I don’t know if the family knew about it.

Finaldi got Billie Jean in his hands. This girl claims to have received a nearly 1 million and Finaldi doesn't know if family knows about it?
If I was reputable attorney, I would most definitely have answer for whether parents knew about money or not.

Lets say parents didn't know:
$1,000,000.00 in 1980 had the same buying power as $3,083,767.93 in 2016
Annual inflation over this period was about 3.18%

Tell me again parents didn't know that their daughter have nearly a million to use, yeah right.

------------------------------------

And now the fourth version in this radio interview by Finaldi. This version is that she felt compelled to come out now because supposedly the Jackson camp during the litigation of the Robson/Safechuck cases said that Michael didn't have female accusers and she felt she needed to set the record straight on that. Finaldi also claimed his camp defended Michael with the argument that the insurance company paid the Chandler settlement and “Jane Doe” wanted to show he did not only pay through insurance companies.

Hopefully the estate and their lawyers keep it that way, not a word out and let these sleaze balls do to talking and dig their own grave.

Last edited:
Finaldi: The other point is that the camp is saying “well you know the early Chandler allegation was $15 to $20 million payout but the insurance company paid for it and he objected to it and he didn’t pay a dime ever to any sexual abuse victims. And it was done under protest”. And she said “Well whether or not that’s the case, he still paid me out from his business accounts and I got hard copy proof of it”. You know to show that their camp is lying on this point.

1. Oh the irony Finaldi talking about lyiing while he is lying about the lying.
The "Jackson camp" never said that "he didn’t pay a dime ever to any sexual abuse victims"
Oxman and some people who believed his motion said that the didn't pay a dime to the CHANDLERS.
Not any accuser just the Chandlers. I don't know anyone who ever claimed that the Francias got
money from his insurance company.

2. He probably doesn't realize that what this woman claims is the exact opposite of what MJ did with the Chandlers:
MJ refused to pay hush money to Evan Chandler when he would have been willing to shut of for just 1 million
while at the same time MJ had been paying hush money to this woman!
He obviously didn't want this woman to publicly accuse him but had no problem if the Chandlers did it.
He and morons like these hosts think like the Chandlers were silenced not realizing that the very
reason why they even know who the Chandlers are is that they were not silenced, they talked and talked loud!

Finaldi: Correct. Look he himself would wear makeup every day, you know long hair and wigs , women’s perfume and women’s clothes. He actually had some of his male victims wear women’s pajamas, silk pajamas with rhinestones and things like that. Women’s perfume and so. He was crossing the lines and the boundaries his entire life…

So he wanted his male victims to look like girls
and decided to abuse Jane Doe because he looked like a boy and was an extreme tomboy.

25566060.jpg

I actually would want this case to go to trial and Finaldi himself should be cross-examined
and it should be on TV so people could see what these lawyers (with the full approval of their clients)
are willing to say and do just to slander MJ.

Last edited:

and decided to abuse Jane Doe because he looked like a boy and was an extreme tomboy.

Makes sense - not.
They are entertaining if nothing else:smilerolleyes:

Huh?
What?
This is something new.

Are these guys for real? This is how they want to get around the SOL?

huh.jpg

^ MJ's companies are as much "insurers" as they are "schools". They are throwing everything but the kitchen sink.

^ MJ's companies are as much "insurers" as they are "schools". They are throwing everything but the kitchen sink.

Yeah I'd like to see them struggle to find a precedent case where the companies of an abuser who paid hush money
to a victim can still be sued 30 years later because the abuser didn't inform the victim about the SOL.

BTW let's not forget that while this abuse supposedly took place 1986-1989 MJ was a devout Jehova Witness
so innocent you couldn't even curse around him.

Last edited:
These lawyers don't seem to know much about either MJ or his accusers.
'you know long hair and wigs ....... He was crossing the lines and the boundaries his entire life…'

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/poUvLmAdj][/URL]

Don't they know about MJ's severe scalp burns and hair loss, surgeries etc??? It wouldn't surprise me if not.

Here's a photo of young MJ getting some help in crossing the boundaries (having his stage makeup done) aged maybe 8 or 9...

..........................................................................................................................

And another photo of him with fan mail...

'He used his companies to orchestrate this. To facilitate his meetings with kids, to facilitate the meet ups at hotels, to take the kids here and there. Separating the kids from their parents. Giving the kids gifts. Sending letters. Most of these letters are written on his company’s letterhead.
Hosts: they must have a full time department to handling all this.
Finaldi: Yeah several different individuals, it seems like their only job was to send notes from and to kids'.

Yep, MJ like many other major rock and pop stars had whole departments just handling his mail, most of which was from kids...and had been since his J5 days. In fact I think the fan club offices were originally based at Hayvenhurst?

So........I decided to go and have a look at the two letters signed by Michael that I have in my collection. One is dated Aug 87, the other Feb 88. In the 1987 letter, the word 'secret' is mentioned twice. The letter tells me how I might be able to get a personal gift from Michael. It says I can have a special peek inside Michael's personal photo album! And it even mentions a possible slumber party! The letter dated 1988 includes the words 'sizzling' ,'romantic' and 'dirty' ...and at the end has an application form that I can copy to give to a friend; for only $22.50, he or she can join the 'World of Michael Jackson' fanclub.

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/plB4gUi8p][/URL]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Why was he paying the money though? To keep her quiet?
To compensate her for the sexual abuse and you know to retain control over her. The $600,000 payment was made I believe when she was 18 and half, 19 years old.'

I wonder why no more payments, after this. It's hardly something MJ and she could have a 'legal agreement' about. And with cheques as 'evidence' she could go to the police at any time, and claim assault and (his alleged) attempt to pervert the course of justice.

The other item her parents might have noticed was that 'album worn jacket' (mentioned in the earlier press release). If she has both money and an identifiable MJ jacket, they would guess where the money came from, even if she gave some other story about the money.

I'd love to know which jacket she has. MJ didn't wear many on covers. Why not call it the 'Bad' jacket? Maybe because it's the one from OTW? I think the photographer kept the 'Thriller' white jacket? I guess it could be from a J5 album cover?

Last edited:

You can't sue a dead man how is Michael back in this again? These was all about the companies which we know was own by Michael this case should be dismiss. I pray that it end in summary judgement.

This what happens when you have an industry based on constant sueing for the largest amounts possible regardless of the legality of the claim. and in most cases because of the cost some sort of settlement accuring. The immorallity of these lawyers is shameful and imbarassing and frankly ppl like this in any other country would have been disbarded long ago. infact it doesnt happen in other countries because such lawyers would not lower themselfs to become involved in money grabs based off stories they know are complete lies because they are lies they created in the hope of millions in a shared settlement.what pees me off the most is you end actually thiking you wish these claims had more credibility (not that i do if u get me) but the point hat all these claims are so ridiculous so obviously scams with 20 different versions and the most unbelievable theories that it just makes you even more angry when they accur

Then Jordan better be prepared to deal with this for the rest of his life
---------'-----

Im sure hes quite happy to. these ppl arent normal.we cant judge them off our standards (people with morals and a conscience) he and his likes have none.and certainly dont care about a "god"
I know but sometimes people "wake up" to clean up the did they did even if it is on their death bed. It happens and I hope he will.

Yeah I'd like to see them struggle to find a precedent case where the companies of an abuser who paid hush money
to a victim can still be sued 30 years later because the abuser didn't inform the victim about the SOL.

BTW let's not forget that while this abuse supposedly took place 1986-1989 MJ was a devout Jehova Witness
so innocent you couldn't even curse around him.

Exactly. Qunicy Jones even talked about that during this time and you can look at MJ demeanor and see that he was that way. Q had a time getting MJ to say the word "dog gone" for "The girl is mine".

Wearing make up now is a sign of a child molester? Truly inane stuff. He had boys wear girl's pajamas and women's make up. Well that's a new one which exactly zero people have ever alleged. They're making it all up as they go along.

The settlement is only a 'portion' of what she wants from all this. Pull the other one.

Also, 'Yeah several different individuals, it seems like their only job was to send notes from and to kids.'.

Are these guys for real?! We're to believe MJ had individuals hired just to send notes to children? That must of been the world's greatest and easiest job then!

These guys don't even have a story. I bet if they were interviewed tomorrow the story would change again.
Let these fools keep talking. They are burying themselves each time they speak.

Guys, is there any precedent case like MJs/Robsons?
I mean..., if the judge has a clue about any case like that ever happened in the past, cos... he should be aware of such a precedent case, or at least, his can rule somehow... and he himself can create such a precedent case itself and all the other cases could be built on this one.

So...

btw, this pedo blog mj facts is spreading comments all over the articles on the net, and there is a new pedo blog about michael jackson and the boys... created in April 2016

redfrog;4172498 said:
Finaldi: The other point is that the camp is saying “well you know the early Chandler allegation was $15 to $20 million payout but the insurance company paid for it and he objected to it and he didn’t pay a dime ever to any sexual abuse victims. And it was done under protest”. And she said “Well whether or not that’s the case, he still paid me out from his business accounts and I got hard copy proof of it”. You know to show that their camp is lying on this point.

1. Oh the irony Finaldi talking about lyiing while he is lying about the lying.
The "Jackson camp" never said that "he didn’t pay a dime ever to any sexual abuse victims"
Oxman and some people who believed his motion said that the didn't pay a dime to the CHANDLERS.
Not any accuser just the Chandlers. I don't know anyone who ever claimed that the Francias got
money from his insurance company.

2. He probably doesn't realize that what this woman claims is the exact opposite of what MJ did with the Chandlers:
MJ refused to pay hush money to Evan Chandler when he would have been willing to shut of for just 1 million
while at the same time MJ had been paying hush money to this woman!
He obviously didn't want this woman to publicly accuse him but had no problem if the Chandlers did it.
He and morons like these hosts think like the Chandlers were silenced not realizing that the very
reason why they even know who the Chandlers are is that they were not silenced, they talked and talked loud!

25566060.jpg

I actually would want this case to go to trial and Finaldi himself should be cross-examined
and it should be on TV so people could see what these lawyers (with the full approval of their clients)
are willing to say and do just to slander MJ.
How would that Jack@## lawyer know what MJ did all of his life? Clearly he was not a fan of Jackson and what he is saying is not (does these fools know all of this can be verified by people even people in the press who interview MJ back then)? These fools also did not know Jackson, so to speak of him in this manner makes them look more crazy.

Last edited:

Guys, is there any precedent case like MJs/Robsons?
I mean..., if the judge has a clue about any case like that ever happened in the past, cos... he should be aware of such a precedent case, or at least, his can rule somehow... and he himself can create such a precedent case itself and all the other cases could be built on this one.

So...

btw, this pedo blog mj facts is spreading comments all over the articles on the net, and there is a new pedo blog about michael jackson and the boys... created in April 2016
I believe that blog is ran by a REAL pedo. Those types of people do that kind of thing to put attention on others or make up lies on others to for fill their own sick beliefs/behaviors. I only went there one time few years back and never again. To be speading comments on articles on the net (you can almost spot the FEW nuts who are clearly from that blog in comment sections) is very telling on what they are. And now, you are saying a new blog they put up in April 2016. That is or those are some sick folks. No one in their right mind would be wasting their time speading lies on someone (MJ) whom they do NOT know and who clearly does not know what he/she or they are talking about. Regardless, their foolishness/nonsense WONT work, HAVE NOT worked, and will continue to NOT work. yes, this makes us upset but overall, this will NOT effect MJ. With all MJ have had to deal with since 1993 to now (even after death, Michael still HOLD THE TITLE of King of Pop and who is loved and influence on others from ALL AGES, RACES, GENDER, ECONOMICS, RELIGION, Etc. Tomorrow, there is a Thriller party going on and MJ was celebrated and played yesterday at my University homecoming. Michael is going to be loved forever even when these bast@rds/Haters are dead and gone. Did they stop MJ from being the Richest Live or dead celeb this year? NO. Enuf said.

Last edited:

This is apparently their tried and true MO for forcing huge settlements. Although I feel quite sorry that the Church and the LA school district had a child molester on staff, and I absolutely hate that, I feel really sorry that these tactics worked on them and they were pressured into paying millions and millions of dollars. Most likely payouts went out to people that weren't molested at all.

None of these stories have sounded logical from the beginning and Finaldi comes off as a parody more than an actual lawyer.

Let's not turn this into a discussion of hater sites.

Back