[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [TMZ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

My heart goes out to MJ Kids when they hear this B.S!

Last edited:

That could explain why he waited so long.

It's too much of a coincidence that he filed this on the opening week of the trial. If he wanted to avoid the radar, he could have waited a few more months until the trial was over.

But it is OBVIOUS this was done for maximum impact to influence the jury (and all those jury members WILL hear about this)

There is no other explanation in my mind.

I hope non fans or others will see this for what it is. Not just believe it like they usually would do. This is not right.

Oh God. Bullshit! Why can't people just let MJ rest in peace?

Just because they aren't currently collaborating on a project, doesn't mean that he can't be "enticed" into something by his old friends. We have no idea what goes on behind closed doors or who talks to who.

AEG will play dirty. They will do whatever it takes.

I disagree with even going there at this time becuase as you say, we have no idea. So why should we go there. It's Just Speculation. 1000's of performers work with AEG at one time or another. Wade working with AEG at one time is not a red flag IMO. I don't think they are behind HIS f**kery. Wade Owns This. Plus I don't like accusation with no proof. I prefer to concentrate on what we do know, rather then get tangled up in conspiracy theories and speculation. We have enough to handle with the information alone. I care less about speculating what AEG may or may not have done based on a hunch. I know what Wade has done and is doing and I want his ass in a sling.. I don't want to take the focus off Wade .. Its just a distraction to do that IMO. and we could also speculate and form conspiracies theories about your agenda for wanting to take the focus off Wade. Now I'm certainly not accusing you of anything. :better: 'm just trying to make a point about how speculation and conspiracies theories work when you try and tie unrelated things together to form dangerous opinions, and how they can cause undue harm to innocent people. You certainly have a right to your own opinions about AEG though. But I just hate conspiracy theories .. does it show :)

I'm pretty sure statue of limitation on perjury is 3 to 5 years depending on the state.

actually let me change this : I think it's 3 to 5 years after the discovery of perjury.

We all know that Michael is innocent and that Robson is lying now and he's getting blood money for this but let's say that if Robson did lie back in 2005 then that means he let a dangerous child molester walk free.

Last edited:

FBI files cleared MJ after many yrs of investigating him...let's hope no one forgets that lil diddy! So ain't no "IF's" here!

We all know that he is lying now and he's getting blood money for his but let's say that if Robson really did lie back in 2005 then that means he let a dangerous child molester walk free.

There is no If's, Michael was innocent.

I disagree with even going there at this time becuase as you say, we have no idea. So why go there. It's Just Speculation. 1000's of performers work with AEG at one time or another. Wade working with AEG at one time is not a red flag IMO. I don't think they are behind this f**kery. Why others accuse with no proof. It doesn't help their case anyway. I prefer to concentrate on what we do know rather then get tangled up in conspiracy theories and mear speculation. We have enough to handle with the information we have. I care less about speculating what AEG may or may not have done. I know what Wade has done and is doing and I want his ass in a sling..

Yes, it is speculation. But believe me, I'm not one of those crazy people that try to bring up conspiracy theories or anything like that.

But qbee, don't you find it really odd and suspicious that this was filed with the courts on Opening Week of this trial? You've got to ask yourself why?

I edited my post cause i think that people missed the point that i was trying to make.

actually let me change this : I think it's 3 to 5 years after the discovery of perjury.

So that means the statute of limitations expired several years ago. So, he waits until the week of opening statements to bring it out????

Re statue of limitations for child sex abuse in California--charges must be made within 8 years of age of majority (18) by the birthday that would make 8 years. However, there are extensions based on 'discovery,' which means repressed memories that resurface. Lewd and lascivious touching means touching a minor for sexual purposes, doesn't have to be in the genital area, can be over the clothes. If the minor is under 14 and it happened more than 3 times over a period of 3 months or longer, the penalties are 16 years.

How does TMZ know that the filing is regarding child sex abuse if the filings are sealed???

I recall that Sneddon flew out to Australia to talk to Wade and the parents refused to let him. In the statement that the DA in LA and SB jointly made in 1994 when they dropped the criminal case against MJ, they did refer to 3 boys, and it is clear one of them was Wade.

Last edited:

It's too much of a coincidence that he filed this on the opening week of the trial. If he wanted to avoid the radar, he could have waited a few more months until the trial was over.

But it is OBVIOUS this was done for maximum impact to influence the jury (and all those jury members WILL hear about this)

Let me point out a few stuff

- Even though it might be filed now, we don't know if there were any previous private conversations.

For example Tohme and MJ Estate have filed simultaneous lawsuits against each other 2.5 years after Michael's death. The reason for the lawsuits was the private talks did not provide any results and each party knew the other one would sue hence the same day filings of the lawsuits.

So what I'm trying to say is : we don't know if Wade asked for money from Estate in private and maintained talks with Estate and only filed the claim until he was told to go away by Estate.

TMZ story also mentions "Wade's lawyer also mentions a psychiatrist who treated Wade -- the doctor is a leader in the field of child psychology."

If true a long time psychiatrist care is a hard thing to fake.

- In regards to AEG, the trial is already happening and this is not a part of evidence and it won't be unless AEG asks it to be included and the judge allows it. As of now this is an event only affecting the public and not the jury and the case.

Jury is under court orders since they were sworn in.

Wait, so if this was filed under seal we don't have any real idea what it actually says. Some "source" could be feeding tmz a line of BS (not that I trust tmz themselves either). I pray that's the case and Wade will refute tmz's story, or else ... uh, I seriously can't take this. I felt sick and like I'd been stabbed in the gut with a hundred swords when I saw this headline. :no:

- Even though it might be filed now, we don't know if there were any previous private conversations.

For example Tohme and MJ Estate have filed simultaneous lawsuits against each other 2.5 years after Michael's death. The reason for the lawsuits was the private talks did not provide any results and each party knew the other one would sue hence the same day filings of the lawsuits.

So what I'm trying to say is : we don't know if Wade asked for money from Estate in private and maintained talks with Estate and only filed the claim until he was told to go away by Estate.

TMZ story also mentions "Wade's lawyer also mentions a psychiatrist who treated Wade -- the doctor is a leader in the field of child psychology."

- In regards to AEG, the trial is already happening and this is not a part of evidence and it won't be unless AEG asks it to be included and the judge allows it. As of now this is an event only affecting the public and not the jury and the case.

Yeah, I doubt this will be brought up in the trial, but you know those people on the jury are going to hear about it outside the court.

post removed

Seriously? Will no one who was close to this man just do the right thing? In the last four years I have seen nothing but people putting their hands out.... his family included. There is no common decency left. I am so sorry Michael... the won't leave you alone until there is nothing left.

ivy says:

TMZ story also mentions "Wade's lawyer also mentions a psychiatrist who treated Wade - the doctor is a leader in the field of child psychology."

If a child psychologist is treating a patient for child sexual abuse, isn't that doctor legally obligated to notify the police of said molestation? That would have never escaped the media's attention, would it?

Yeah, I doubt this will be brought up in the trial, but you know those people on the jury are going to hear about it outside the court.

jury is ordered to not watch media and be on social media. so technically they shouldn't be reading/hearing/watching anything about this.

AEG will certainly ask the judge to include this as part of the evidence. it will help them establish the diminishing value of mj during the damages calculation if AEG is indeed found liable for negligent hiring.

ivy says:

If a child psychologist is treating a patient for child sexual abuse, isn't that doctor legally obligated to notify the police of said molestation? That would have never escaped the media's attention, would it?

But the police cannot arrest a dead man.

Oh no, it's in Us Magazine now. It's gonna be all over now.

Maybe he thought filing on opening week, the focus wouldn't be so much on him because of all the hype from the trial, the news and fans would be more focused on Jacksons or AEG instead of him . and hey I'm not saying your theory is impossible, but I just prefer to keep the focus on the real culprit here .. This is the worst ever .. to come out since MJs death. My heart is broken in pieces over this .. but I'm too GD angry to feel it yet. I hope I stay that way too, becuase I don't want to go though any more heartbreak :cry:

Can't the estate do anything about this?

Damn it Wade Robson

*sorry already posted in another section, i'm a bit rusty as i haven't been here for a while*

One would think that would have been something Sneedon or/and his Asst D.A Zonen would have found out and hammered home in 05 if true. But, they didn't! So this can't get anymore crazy! :doh:

Wade Mother and Sister testified on MJs behalf too in 05 by the way. So are they now goin to changed their stories as well? Can y'all imagine that?! It be like the Arviso's all over again, when the whole damn fam changed their stories. SMH -_-

Michael cannot even defend himself. I feel sick right now.

I have just noticed a trend

1993 MJ is accused
2003 MJ is accused
2013 MJ is accused
2023 ?

passy001 says:

But the police cannot arrest a dead man.

We have no idea when this alleged counseling was taking place, or even if it really happened at all. I just assumed it wasn't recent and if it truly happened, I thought it was probably years ago when Michael was alive. But who knows... that TMZ article doesn't list any dates at all.

Back