[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [TMZ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

guys - this is a claim in probate court. not a lawsuit.

I'm 99% sure Estate's first move would be to ask the judge to dismiss it simply because it's late.

I knew T-Mez was coming! Thank the lord! I totally agree with everything he said, the timing and all!

Re: [TMZ/ CNN ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

The estate can ask to dismiss it but he is saying Michael molested him. Who knows what this guy will do if he gets no money.

I'm 99% sure Estate's first move would be to ask the judge to dismiss it simply because it's late.

speaking of which why has he not filed a lawsuit?

speaking of which why has he not filed a lawsuit?

Well he cant really file a proper lawsuit cuz mike aint here to defend himself like he did back in 2005

:wtf2
cabecadanocomp%5B1%5D.gif
:perrin:

Why can not people leave Michael alone? *big sigh*

Thank you Ivy. Yes of course but still the damage is done .. whether it goes to court or not. Wade is still free to discuss it and make any accusations he wants and it can't or won't be defended. He sure will be willing to sell his lies and the offers are already coming into him, I'm sure.

info on the child psychiatrist submitting an affidavit with Wade Robson's request to probate court for permission to file late creditor's claim:

http://www.davidarredondo.com
He also treats adults .. So I wonder how long he has actually been treating Wade? When did Wade decide to reveal all this?

Michael Jackson defender files sex abuse claim

By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 10:29 PM EDT, Tue May 7, 2013

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• Wade Robson denied he was sexually abused at Jackson's 2005 trial
  • He was one of Jackson's "strongest witnesses," attorney Tom Mesereau says
  • Robson filed a claim for money from Jackson's estate last week
  • Details of Robson's allegations against Jackson are sealed by a court

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A dancer-choreographer filed a claim against Michael Jackson's estate related to alleged child sex abuse by the late pop icon.

Wade Robson, now 30, denied in testimony at Jackson's child molestation trial in 2005 that he had been molested by the singer.
The details of the allegation are sealed by the Los Angeles probate court where Robson's lawyer filed the claim last week, according to a court document obtained Tuesday by CNN.

The deadline has long passed for creditors to file claims against Jackson's estate, but Robson is asking the probate court to allow him to file a late creditor's claim.

The sealed documents include an affidavit from Dr. David Arrendondo, a San Francisco-based child psychiatrist, the filing said.
Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges in 2005, partly based on the testimony of Robson, his sister and his mother.
"It's absurd," said Tom Mesereau, the lawyer who successfully defended Jackson in the trial. "He was one of the strongest witnesses for the defense at Michael Jackson's criminal trial in 2005. He was adamant under oath that he had never been molested at any time."

A Neverland housekeeper testified that she saw Jackson showering naked with Robson during a visit in the early 1990s, but he denied it at the trial.

"He withstood very aggressive cross-examination by the prosecutor," Mesereau told CNN Tuesday. "He stood his ground and never wavered in saying Michael Jackson had done absolutely nothing improper to him."

The 2005 trial in Santa Barbara County, California, centered on charges that Jackson had molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor who often visited his ranch. He was also charged with plying the boy with alcohol, conspiring to abduct, extort and falsely imprison the child and his family. He was acquitted on all counts.

"I've known Michael for a long time. I've spent many hours talking to him about everything. I trust him. I trust him with my children," Joy Robson, the mother of Wade Robson, testified when called as a prosecution witness.

Robson said she let Wade, who was then 7, and daughter Chantal sleep in Jackson's bedroom from the first visit.

A spokesman for the Jackson estate said the executors may issue a statement later.

Mesereau said it was "suspicious timing" for the claim to be filed at the start of the trial of the Michael Jackson wrongful death case, in which Jackson's mother and children are suing concert promoter AEG Live.

AEG Live lawyers have said they would bring up the child molestation charges against Jackson as part of their defense.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/07/showbiz/michael-jackson-sex-claim/index.html

what about wade's mother and sister, they lied for Michael on the stand.

This "creditor's claim" is in lieu of a civil suit against MJ IMO, since it's impossible to file a civil suit on a deceased person. Dr. David Arrendondo's affidavit must include details and he may claim "recovered memories," which gives Wade R. extended statute of limitations, which would have otherwise ended when WR was past his 26th b-day. Since he is now 30, he can claim extended SOL due to "discovery" of memories only in the last few years, which gets him out of the perjury situation BTW.

Zonen threw all kinds of things at Wade during the 05 trial even brought out books trying to confuse him against MJ. Yet Wade never backed down that MJ never touched him. If he claims now he remembers something, that would be total B.S.

I could not predict this could happen with Michael after his death. It's amazing the ability of people to fight a battle baseless. I agree with Mesereau, much "coincidence" this history rotten arise during the process of Katherine against AEG.

Zonen threw all kinds of things at Wade during the 05 trial even brought out books trying to confuse him against MJ. Yet Wade never backed down that MJ never touched him. If he claims now he remembers something, that would be total B.S.

I agree it's BS but saying he recovered the memories while in therapy is the only way his claim can be given validity b/c he is on record denying anything happened in court (!!).

The thing is the this delayed memory, repressed memory has been recognized in the courts with child sex abuse.

From what I read re CA law, he has 3 years to file after he recovers his memories, or 8 years after the age of majority (18) whichever comes later. So if he claims he recovered the memories within the 3 year limit, he is not beyond the SOL.

I agree it's BS but saying he recovered the memories while in therapy is the only way his claim can be given validity b/c he is on record denying anything happened in court (!!).

The thing is the this delayed memory, repressed memory has been recognized in the courts with child sex abuse.

From what I read re CA law, he has 3 years to file after he recovers his memories, or 8 years after the age of majority (18) whichever comes later. So if he claims he recovered the memories within the 3 year limit, he is not beyond the SOL.
Yea I got what u were saying. But, it shouldn't fly with this dude. I mean he did way to many defenses and tributes to MJ while he was alive and dead to say "Oh yea I just remembered he touch me after all!" And the timing is another thing and his financial situation could also be a motive. So I hope it ain't that easy for him to get away with this crap!?

Brandi, Jackie's daughter responds:

https://twitter.com/BJackson82

Brandi Jackson ?@BJackson82 21m
I cant believe this. Some people go so low when desperate.
11:55 PM - 7 May 13

Brandi Jackson ?@BJackson82 8m
@MrRickyBell yea :( it's so sickening
12:08 AM - 8 May 13

Last edited:

I think not many people will take Robson seriously on this, and most likely soon his claim will be dismissed one way or another. But sadly by that time all media will run the story and the allegation will stick. Just like it did with Jason Francia who was discredited at the trial, but haters still bring him up as a proof that there were "other boys". I hate this :(

What if this is really not about money? what if this is about DESTROYING MJ legacy for all it's worth?

I'm even more disgusted by the resurgence of haters now, people praising him for "coming forward" and all that sh*t...

What if this is really not about money? what if this is about DESTROYING MJ legacy for all it's worth?

But why would Wade Robson need this?

You know, as much as the timing with AEG trial looks suspicious, the timing with MJONE show looks suspicious too. The Estate and Cirque have released a trailer today and are preparing a major press conference (or were preparing - idk if they'll go through with it now). And exactly at this moment the news breaks. Almost like someone wanted to steal attention from them and make them look ridiculous. It could be Robson's way to blackmail them into satisfying the claim ("pay and make this go away"). Or it could be... Plenty of room for all sorts of conspiracy theories here.

Last edited:

I am convinced now that people want to destroy Michael one way or another. It doesn't matter to them if he is here or not. Anything positive or good gets swept under the rug and we get this kind of thing over and over again. People wonder why Michael had so much stress in his life.

Joe Vogel just tweeted this "Wade Robson gives statement on Michael Jackson in 2009:

"Michael Jackson changed the world and, more personally, my life forever. He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of human kind. He has been a close friend of mine for 20 years. His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever. I will miss him immeasurably, but I know that he is now at peace and enchanting the heavens with a melody and a moonwalk. I love you Michael"

I guess he didn't remember that MJ molested him yet in 2009
Why would he write that if what he is claiming is true ?
He is disgusting

I'm shocked. Wade is one of the last people I would have expected to pull something like this.
I want to hear from his mother Joy and see what she thinks about it!

And all for the mighty $$$. Jesus! Is Wade so desperate for money now?

If he claims repressed memories - that's extremely controversial as repressed memories are extremely unreliable.

I can't believe this. They want to destroy Michael completely, 100%. His death wasn't enough. They want to destroy his legacy, reputation and everything.

Haters and the media are having a field day. I can't believe this.

Here's a report about how unreliable "repressed memories" are and how they are often manipulations by psychiatrists. But to be honest I think Wade just wants money.

I'm shocked and saddened that Wade would do this after testifying under oath that MJ never touched him and speaking so positively of MJ for years.

This is unbelievable. I'm almost in tears here.

I hope the estate counter sues.

i think i'm going to be sick. my heart is truly breaking all over again for Michael.

Back