[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [TMZ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

But the police cannot arrest a dead man.
But when Wade was a child, supposedly being treated by this CHILD psychologist MJ was not a dead man. So why didn't his CHILD psychologist that was supposedly treating him when he was a Child .. report the crime ?

Maybe he thought filing on opening week, the focus wouldn't be so much on him because of all the hype from the trial, the news and fans would be more focused on Jacksons or AEG instead of him . and hey I'm not saying your theory is impossible, but I just prefer to keep the focus on the real culprit here .. This is the worst ever .. to come out since MJs death. My heart is broken in pieces over this .. but I'm too GD angry to feel it yet. I hope I stay that way too, becuase I don't want to go though any more heartbreak :cry:

I know qbee! It's awful.:( {{{HUGS!!}}}

But when Wade was a child, supposedly being treated by this CHILD psychologist MJ was not a dead man. So why didn't his CHILD psychologist that was supposedly treating him when he was a Child .. report the crime ?

Oh, good catch! It does say CHILD. So, it must have been years ago.

Something just isn't adding up here!!

I just hope that the general public is smart enough to see through this and realize that this is all about money but sadly a lot of people's intelligence and common sense goes out the window when it comes to Michael Jackson.

Maybe the psychologist only made the conclusive report after MJ death. hence the recent filing. remember psychologist report does not always mean that the story is true. Gavin Arvizo also had a psychologist report and it turned out his stuff was a pack of lies.

I haven't written on the board for a long while but I had to drop in to express my extreme disgust and disappointment in these horrible news. It breaks my heart that Wade would sink this low and change his story for greed. I can't believe my eyes. Michael, every time someone does this to you eventhough you gave so much love to them, my heart breaks into a million pieces. I'm feeling so sick right now :'( I hope Tom speaks up about this as soon as possible. People are unfortunately easily influenced by the trash media.

I am beginning to think that MJ should not have been born.

The amount of suffering was not worthwhile.

I have just noticed a trend

1993 MJ is accused
2003 MJ is accused
2013 MJ is accused
2023 ?

Creepy ain't it!? And also funny that many don't notice or don't care to notice (like in the media) that u can't be a molester every ten yrs off and on! SMH That's what they tried to sell people when Gavin crazy ass came along! -_-

The Chandlers and the Arvisos used the same Child Psychologist, is Wade using him also? Late creditor's claim? How about way too late.

Let's keep in mind that,

(1) Wade testified on Michael's behalf in his 2005 trial, which would have been the perfect place to admit such a story
(2) Michael's been dead for going on four years - why did Wade wait this long to submit this story?
(3) This could be yet another case of false news. Even though the reports WERE filed, they could be forged. Let's not forget a few years ago a magazine printed that Aaron Carter said Michael gave him drugs and alcohol, leading to Aaron coming out soon after and claiming he never said those things.

If this is true, I just lost all respect for Wade Robson.

I agree. I don't want to believe that Wade would do something like this after he defended Michael constantly and especially in court. I still hope that this isn't true. I can't stand this garbage anymore.

So is this guy going to go on the shows now like Oprah or Katie or the morning shows? I can't believe this is happening again.

Alan Duke @AlanDukeCNN
Tom Mesereau concerning Wade Robson's sex abuse claim against Michael Jackson: "It's absurd." story coming soon.

Michael Jackson defender files sex abuse claim
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 10:29 PM EDT, Tue May 7, 2013
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Wade Robson denied he was sexually abused at Jackson's 2005 trial
He was one of Jackson's "strongest witnesses," attorney Tom Mesereau says
Robson filed a claim for money from Jackson's estate last week
Details of Robson's allegations against Jackson are sealed by a court
Los Angeles (CNN) -- A dancer-choreographer filed a claim against Michael Jackson's estate related to alleged child sex abuse by the late pop icon.
Wade Robson, now 30, denied in testimony at Jackson's child molestation trial in 2005 that he had been molested by the singer.
The details of the allegation are sealed by the Los Angeles probate court where Robson's lawyer filed the claim last week, according to a court document obtained Tuesday by CNN.
The deadline has long passed for creditors to file claims against Jackson's estate, but Robson is asking the probate court to allow him to file a late creditor's claim.
The sealed documents include an affidavit from Dr. David Arrendondo, a San Francisco-based child psychiatrist, the filing said.
Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges in 2005, partly based on the testimony of Robson, his sister and his mother.
"It's absurd," said Tom Mesereau, the lawyer who successfully defended Jackson in the trial. "He was one of the strongest witnesses for the defense at Michael Jackson's criminal trial in 2005. He was adamant under oath that he had never been molested at any time."
A Neverland housekeeper testified that she saw Jackson showering naked with Robson during a visit in the early 1990s, but he denied it at the trial.
"He withstood very aggressive cross-examination by the prosecutor," Mesereau told CNN Tuesday. "He stood his ground and never wavered in saying Michael Jackson had done absolutely nothing improper to him."
The 2005 trial in Santa Barbara County, California, centered on charges that Jackson had molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor who often visited his ranch. He was also charged with plying the boy with alcohol, conspiring to abduct, extort and falsely imprison the child and his family. He was acquitted on all counts.
"I've known Michael for a long time. I've spent many hours talking to him about everything. I trust him. I trust him with my children," Joy Robson, the mother of Wade Robson, testified when called as a prosecution witness.
Robson said she let Wade, who was then 7, and daughter Chantal sleep in Jackson's bedroom from the first visit.
A spokesman for the Jackson estate said the executors may issue a statement later.
Mesereau said it was "suspicious timing" for the claim to be filed at the start of the trial of the Michael Jackson wrongful death case, in which Jackson's mother and children are suing concert promoter AEG Live.
AEG Live lawyers have said they would bring up the child molestation charges against Jackson as part of their defense.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/07/showbiz/michael-jackson-sex-claim/index.html?sr=sharebar_twitter

It's times like these where Michael needs our support more than ever.

This is precisely the reason I think the MJ3 should stay out of Hollywood. They will be constant target and the ground work is already underway.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by passy001
I have just noticed a trend

1993 MJ is accused
2003 MJ is accused
2013 MJ is accused
2023 ?

yep passy you are right there it seems ppl who are so obessed with accusing mj to be a child molester have a obession for the number 3 !

Im not sure how can the Estate be liable over something in MJs personal life. Are they even liable for that ?
I could see over business and copyrights and such but I'm not sure they can be held liable over something like this. MJ is not here to defend against such a charge. Something isn't right here ??

The Chandlers and the Arvisos used the same Child Psychologist, is Wade using him also? Late creditor's claim? How about way too late.

yep wouldnt surprise me if it is the same child psychologist

Wow, I certainly didn't expect to come on here tonight and read this!

How can he file the creditor claim when it's not been established that MJ owes him money?

It's times like these where Michael needs our support more than ever.

Yes and we will fight for him until the end. His army of love soldiers won't stand for this garbage again. It's getting SO OLD though, I can't believe something so horrible could happen to someone so kind and gentle so many times. :'(

I have to admit the whole thing stinks and hope that the Estate counter sues hard.

All these people who say Michael did this to them always want money.

My guess is T-Mez will be handling this case although he's not a civil lawyer.

Alan Duke @AlanDukeCNN 1m

Tom Mesereau concerning Wade Robson's sex abuse claim
against Michael Jackson: "It's absurd." story coming soon.

I'm really anxious for Tom M. to address what he calls "suspicious timing". It's so obvious! I really want to hear him elaborate on this. Somebody has got to get it out there to raise questions about this slanderous allegation at this most curious time.

I agree. In my opinion, no matter what, there is no way that something as serious as this would take so long to come out if a child psychologist knew about it. And I don't think they would take years and years to make a conclusive report that a crime had been committed especially since Michael has been dead for almost four years.

Last edited:

Thank god for Tom Meseraau

Wow, I certainly didn't expect to come on here tonight and read this!

Neither did i , i read bout this on twitter ......... im so mad

Back