[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

Azja Pryor
21 hours ago via mobile
My God WTF is happening?? Wade Robson?! This level of betrayal is beyond my comprehension. You ought to be ashamed!

Azja Pryor I've been so out of the loop and literally just read this... I want to vomit right now!
21 hours ago via mobile

Azja Pryor I know his family... I'm speechless. Truly
21 hours ago via mobile

Azja Pryor I'm shaking right now. I just wonder if Chantel Robson and the entire family r on board with these disgusting claims? I cannot process this level of betrayal and greed
21 hours ago via mobile

Azja Pryor I'm utterly disgusted that 2 families I knew and knew both loved Michael to death, have now turned on him. Ugh
21 hours ago via mobile

Azja Pryor Dante Salters truth! Where r MJ's true friends to speak on behalf of his CHARACTER?
20 hours ago via mobile

Azja Pryor Guys I have to be honest, I've been so out of the loop I don't even know what's going on with AEG... I know the Jackson's have a civil suit against them.. So are you saying that AEG is using Wade to vilify MJ and in turn help their defense?

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

Whos azja

Chris Tucker's ex-wife.

Whos azja

I don't think they were married but she's Chris Tucker's ex. She testified at the 2005 trial for the defense about the Arvizo kids' behavior at Neverland.

thats how i feel aswell. i try to tell myself mjs not here they cant hurt him anymore they cant go after him like last time hes safe from them but tbh it aint providing much comfort
I can't believe we're back here... after all this time, after all the bullshit we've already had to deal with over the years, we're back in this shit hole and Michael isn't even here anymore.

I'd stayed away from the boards for so long, but couldn't just pass this, can't even even beggin to describe how I feel... again

Obviously no one here believes this bullshit for a second but how could it be proven? How people (experts, psychologists) can determine that repressed memory claim is bullshit after all these years and taking into account the fact therapist can mess up people's head? :thinking:

Oh yeah of course. she wrote that letter to the arvizos after the case. thanks

thats how i feel aswell. i try to tell myself mjs not here they cant hurt him anymore they cant go after him like last time hes safe from them but tbh it aint providing much comfort

It almost hurts more, doesn't it? At least when Michael was here they had to say their lies to his face and he could defend himself. But now 4 years later it is open season on Michael.

I was was so upset when Aaron Carter tried using Michael to restart his career. But this is devastating! Michael viewed Wade as a trusted friend. But he is just like the rest, with a knife in his hand ready to stab MJJ in the back. $$$$$$

The O'Jays: What they do? They smiling at your face, all the time they wanna take your place, the backstabbers, Backstabbers!

What Wade did is digging his own grave. Nobody did this but himself. He's going broke, and trying to find an easy way out. He's through. Something else must be going on with this story. but I believe it will come to the light.

Then, here come the same haters. I'm not giving them any attention to bring me down. Seems to me, that these folks have an obsession of Michael Jackson that is on another level, which is not healthy at all. What, death didn't even satisfy them? Wow, they are beyond sick. Bunch of cowards, that's what they really are. In America, it's 2013, a lot of progress is being made, but still, a Black man having that amount of success is still being frowned upon. Look at President Barack Obama. He's our first Black President, taking a beating everywhere he goes, but he's still in the game. Dr. Martin Luther King, wonderful Civil Rights leader, gunned down by a coward. Whitney Houston, THE VOICE, being ridiculed out of jealousy.

Guess "Price Of Fame" came out at the right time. Everyone wants a piece of it, but don't really know what comes with it.

Yes, it's worrying, but I'm losing any sleep over this. Because not everyone thinks alike. I can testify to that. I will continue to support MJ's legacy for the rest of my life.

TMZ Live ?@TMZLive 4m
Want to talk to Harvey and Charles about Michael Jackson on #TMZLive? Call 855-TMZ-LIVE and we'll set you up!

TMZ Live ?@TMZLive 4m
Want to talk to Harvey and Charles about Michael Jackson on #TMZLive? Call 855-TMZ-LIVE and we'll set you up!

TMZ is DESPERATELY trying to milk this for all its worth. I would not even waste time with those mofos.

Regardless of what any of us believe as far as connection with AEG goes, I think people see this for what it is, famous and regular people alike. Something like this happens to Michael, NOW? After this person spent years defending himself and Michael over nasty allegations, he comes out, retracts everything, and say's it was all repressed, and he finally "broke down and let it go", and he does this all within this critical timeline that's going on in the world of Michael Jackson? That's weird however you look at it.

Whatever the case may be, I pray Mr. Robson is able to look himself in the mirror everyday while knowing he broke an invaluable bond of love and trust with Michael over a boost of his bank account.

It almost hurts more, doesn't it? At least when Michael was here they had to say their lies to his face and he could defend himself. But now 4 years later it is open season on Michael.

I was was so upset when Aaron Carter tried using Michael to restart his career. But this is devastating! Michael viewed Wade as a trusted friend. But he is just like the rest, with a knife in his hand ready to stab MJJ in the back. $$$$$$

Michael had to deal with this all too often in life, and in death he's not here, so peoples true colours will surface. It's strange, death changes things. Lisa Marie said it changed everything for her, Corey Feldman too has had nothing but good to say about Michael. But then you have people who we considered were friends to Michael, like Mark Lester... a grown man who spent time with Michael's children, was seen as a trust able character... then using them very children as a tool to get publicity, not worrying about upsetting them during their time of grief. Just trying to get some money & air time. He was in the news the other day spouting the same old nonsense, which was convenient seeing as MJ is in the media again. So really, this Wade Robson thing doesn't really shock me.

Wade, Mark Lester and all these kinds of people... are all the same thing. People who we (and Michael) thought were friends, but obviously they really weren't. They probably loved being associated with Michael, sure it's great fun to hang out together & it sure helped their careers. I never thought Wade Robson was some great friend to Michael anyway. Yeah they knew each other a long time, but it's not like he was a Elizabeth Taylor, Chris Tucker or Macaulay Culkin. Maybe I'm being cynical, maybe Wade has had a breakdown and in a couple of years will come out and apologize for all of this... but maybe he won't.

I don't really like Sharon very much, but I agree with what she says here. He had his chance when Michael was alive. And going after Michael's estate is going after his kids money. What good will that do to anyone involved?

I think that one positive thing is that Robson is IMO the last so-called victim, and whats better, his accusation(s) make him look an idiot and a mentaly sick opportunist facing the charges of perjury.

In fact, only a few people believe him, and as we can see, even (some) journalists and media bitches dont believe him, and in fact they in-directly defend Michael.

I'm so affraid to think about Macualey though, what happens when he will be needing some cash?!

I'm still fuming over this. And at the same time I'm so sad for Michael. He indeed was allone in this world.

On the other hand I'd almost like to know what the reaction from the general public will be over this one. I visited a slovenian webpage today and it must have been the first time like ever that 95% of the comments were positive and said they didn't believe it.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/09/lione...-molestation-wade-robson-bogus/#ixzz2Somku2MI
Michael Jackson's longtime friend Lionel Richie is scoffing at the new molestation claim against the King of Pop ... telling TMZ, Wade Robson's abuse allegations are "bogus."

As we first reported, Robson -- a famous choreographer -- filed a creditor's claim against Michael's estate this week claiming the singer sexually abused him as a child.

Wade's lawyer told TMZ ... as far as he's concerned MJ was a "monster" who sexually abused Wade for seven years ... and then threatened Wade if he ever went public.

Sources close to Wade told us, 30-year-old Wade's repressed memories came flooding back following a nervous breakdown last year.

But Lionel's STILL got MJ's back ... check out the video.

What I think happened is that a number of personal problems was going on for Wade at the same time--losing work, wife problems, bankruptcy--so he had a nervous breakdown. He must have been advised to see a therapist and did so. During the session the person asked him these typical questions and made suggestions that he may have been molested. Maybe he even told the person he knew Michael and how he got his job, and the therapist could have remembered the allegations and started asking him if he wasn't sure he was molested. With his mind already weak the suggestions/questioning worked and weak Wade believed he was molested like that woman in the story ^^. Wade begins "remembering" the narrative of the molestation and since he was around Michael from 7-14 they figured that was when the deeds took place.

They get the child abuse form ready, the psych evaluation, & contact the lawyer. The lawyer quickly looked at all the guidelines to see when he has to file this case. They have their story set and quietly shake down the estate. The estate said Buzz Off. Now Wade is hiding and has about 27 more days to stay hidden, before his person has to be in court.

I think we should start collecting any footage where Wade was from 2011 onwards, because we all know he will claim he was in one place & the footage will show he is lying. We also need to be familiar with where Michael was because Wade will claim some molestation took place at a specific time, then we can check to see if Michael was really where Wade said he is. I guess all his dates will come from a sudden memory.

I hope no one is going on TMZ. You already see the way they are reporting and not digging into the contradictions in Wade's story.

I just went to Chantal's facebook page and the post with the comments isn't there anymore...

It, once again, goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished. Poor dear Michael, how he must have felt in this world! He must have been afraid of anyone and everyone. Trusting only children because they never lie...Well, these children grow up and turn into money-hungry adults. I'm against violence, but this person deserves a slap in the face.

If I were working for the Estate, I would sue this guy for calumny asap.

Last edited:

If I were working for the Estate, I would sue this guy for perjury asap.

They cannot sue them for perjury. Pejury can only be committed under oath. Wade was only under oath at the 2005 trial. To say he committed perjury there would be saying he lied there. He didn't. That's when he told the truth. So no, he can't and should not be sued for perjury by the Estate.

Any chance the probate judge will keep the docs sealed. i presume estate will ask for it. cause thats the next horrendous thing to look foward to

Sharon Osbourne talks about the case, calls it fishy.

Exactly, Sharon is right. Wade Robson had a chance in 2005 to give that 'MONSTER' his apparent comeuppance. He could have come out and said what had happened, he could have said they shared baths and whatever else it is he says Michael and him did together, even if he repressed what sexual activities went down, there had to be some weird scenarios that he would remember being in where Michael would have the opportunity to molest him. It wouldn't be hard for the courts to put 2&2 together, but alas he didn't mention any of that.
Surely, if he had repressed memories, wouldn't those events that he claims happened with Michael, start flashing red in his mind when Michael started being accused of touching other kids? Especially when the authorities became involved, wouldn't a 7-14 year old Wade start realizing that something was wrong here? But no, he completely denied any wrong doing, he knew what wrong doing was (same with the Arvizo's - they claimed they had no idea about sexuality but they did), he even said in 1993, when he was alone with Michael NOTHING like the accusations made against Michael ever happened. I suppose now he's going to say MJ told him not to tell anyone, like many other molestors do... but by the time Wade reached a certain age... he would have been aware it was wrong. Did Michael have such a hold over him until he was a fully grown man, that he would have BBQ's with him and let this 'monster' be around HIS CHILDREN too?

The woman who speaks last has a point. These people accusing Michael should be taken seriously, and... they are! Michael was portrayed as a Monster for almost 20 years in the press, long before Wade described him as such. Michael didn't have it easy, and even in death he doesn't. She also makes a good point, that if Wade is telling the truth (which I don't believe he is) why focus on the lawsuit, to get some cash?
What person who was molested would accept that? Many would turn their nose up at the thought of being paid off by these people who destroyed their innocence. All of these people who are now speaking of Jimmy Savile molesting them, they never seem to ask for money, they just want their story out there to see Jimmy Saviles image portrayed for what it really was. With Michael, it's the other way around. He already had a tarnished image, and money is what helps his accusers heal their wounds. Isn't it strange?:bored:

Last edited:

Makes me sick how people congratulate them for their bravery for coming foreward.

Going after a man who is dead and cannot defend himself. Yeah, real brave

Back