[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

Couldn't refrain from sending her a message

let us know if you get a reply

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

They cannot sue them for perjury. Pejury can only be committed under oath. Wade was only under oath at the 2005 trial. To say he committed perjury there would be saying he lied there. He didn't. That's when he told the truth. So no, he can't and should not be sued for perjury by the Estate.

Ah, sorry, I meant calumny.

Wade's sister said, on facebook,Wade's lawyer statement was the truth.

I cant see Chantals post.

Her FB profile is public and she has not made any statement re this as far as I can see. The last post she made was saturday writing about being a judge on a dance competition.

Are we looking at two different profiles?

Ps, she has many former collaborators and friends of MJ on her FB. I wonder what they all are thinking.

Last edited:

If Macaulay Culkin comes out with accusations, the world will stop. I will be devastated. I hope that never happens.
There will probably be others to come out and talk jive over the years though. But... hopefully not like this. It's funny because... Aaron Carter, Wade Robson, Mark Lester... they are celebrities. Not really like Brett Barnes or the Cascio kids who are in the public eye perhaps, but definitely aren't that known outside of the MJ world. So, it's funny that the celebrity friends decided to turn against Michael, but not so funny, when you realize alot of these celebrities feed off of publicity aswell as the need for money. So hmm.

If Macaulay Culkin comes out with accusations, the world will stop. I will be devastated. I hope that never happens.
There will probably be others to come out and talk jive over the years though. But... hopefully not like this. It's funny because... Aaron Carter, Wade Robson, Mark Lester... they are celebrities. Not really like Brett Barnes or the Cascio kids who are in the public eye perhaps, but definitely aren't that known outside of the MJ world. So, it's funny that the celebrity friends decided to turn against Michael, but not so funny, when you realize alot of these celebrities feed off of publicity aswell as the need for money. So hmm.

I'd like to say that Macaulay Culkin would never do anything like this to Michael, but sadly at this point i don't trust anybody when it comes to Michael.

Her FB profile is public and she has not made any statement re this as far as I can see. The last post she made was saturday writing about being a judge on a dance competition.

Ps, she has many former collaborators and friends of MJ on her FB. I wonder what they all are thinking.

That's exactly what I see as well, that's why i stated before that I don't see the exact post.

It's the same profile.

You can't trust anyone who has been a "friend" to Michael anymore.

No please, I hope Mac won't be doing anything like that. Please no...

So our brave little warrior is still hiding I see. Where forth art thou Wade? I hope he is not pricing new homes & cars.

His lawyer claims he saved a lot. I hope the same thing does not happen to him that happened to Arnie. Arnie filed for Bankruptcy & held back some assets which the authorities came for & confiscated. Now Wade has a big savings, so wasn't he supposed to use that to pay off his creditors & then file for bankruptcy. It might be the same authorities knocking on his door soon.

I'm still speechless at this point. Which is why I haven't commented yet. What else is there to say? Michael was probably one of the most horribly treated people on this planet. Who cares if he was human with feelings, right? He had money.

Who's next? :(

^^Who is next? We all are asking the same thing & are not happy with the names we are coming up with.

I wonder if these 3 musketeers are forming some club now. Maybe they are all tweeting each other.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/09/lionel-richie-michael-jackson-molestation-wade-robson-bogus/

Lionel Richie
New MJ Molestation Claims
Are 'Bogus'
Exclusive
050913_lionel_richie_launch
Michael Jackson's longtime friend Lionel Richie is scoffing at the new molestation claim against the King of Pop ... telling TMZ, Wade Robson's abuse allegations are "bogus."

As we first reported, Robson -- a famous choreographer -- filed a creditor's claim against Michael's estate this week claiming the singer sexually abused him as a child.

Wade's lawyer told TMZ ... as far as he's concerned MJ was a "monster" who sexually abused Wade for seven years ... and then threatened Wade if he ever went public.

Sources close to Wade told us, 30-year-old Wade's repressed memories came flooding back following a nervous breakdown last year.

But Lionel's STILL got MJ's back ... check out the video.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/09/lione...-molestation-wade-robson-bogus/#ixzz2Sq04YAj4
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

It's great to see so many people supporting Michael over this but i wish he'd gotten the same support back in 1993 and 2003. Maybe he would still be alive today

Omarion
Rips Wade Robson
'Maybe He Needs Some Extra Change'
Exclusive
050813_omarion_lunch

Wade Robson's new sexual abuse claim against Michael Jackson is just plain "whack" ... this according to Omarion, who tells TMZ he thinks Wade might be lying to make a quick buck.

The R&B superstar was out at Supperclub in Hollywood last night, when we broke the news to the singer about Wade's new allegation -- that MJ sexually abused him as a child.
"I can't believe that ... I can't believe you would sue a dead man," Omarion said.

Omarion says Robson -- a hugely successful dance choreographer -- might simply be looking for a quick payday. O then goes on to defend MJ.

So, we gotta ask ...

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/08/omarion-michael-jackson-wade-robson-sexual-assault-lawsuit-money/

[youtube]KYYzR4T2oQc[/youtube]

That video is,interesting

Child abuse, false memories part one (of two)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhZjxkaCkzk

Thanks for this. I did have a friend's husband who was suffering from depression, went to a psychiatrist & it was suggested to him that he was depressed because he was sexually abused by his parents & repressed this memory. He thought the psychiatrist was crazy & did not go back. This was approx 20 years ago - seemed to be fashionable diagnosis then.

And STILL no word from Michael's mother, father or siblings. WOW and WOW!!

Ive gone through Chantal's fb post from 2012 til today to see if I can find something on there like cryptic posts etc, but there is nothing that kinda gives away something is troubling her (I thought maybe she were one of those ppl that vent everything on social media). Anyway she and Wade did however work on at least two projects in march 2012. So when did his breakdown happen?

wade1w.png

PS: She asks her friends in late 2012 to send their favorite songs to dance to and the first person to comment writes "The Way U Make Me Feel" by MJ. Always said if I got famous, that would be the song the dancers had a dance break on ;)"

Oh the irony

Last edited:

Glad the clumsy Jacksons are laying low. No need to give the media an excuse to pounce on MJ. Right now the media having an orgy, with record breaking coverage of the numerous high profile cases.

This makes me so sad. I have been crying and I don't understand why this keeps happening to Michael. I don't understand why it's okay for people to say and accuse Michael of terrible things and get away with it. He barely survived the last time and I think if he was here he wouldn't be able to take this again. I know nobody can physically hurt him anymore but this hurts him. It hurts his legacy, his reputation and his memory. I pray that the estate will take care of this. I wish his family would say something. I hope his kids are doing okay. I don't understand anymore.

Going by Chantals resume posted on her website this is what Wade's been up to

April 3rd - Wade is credited as the director for Demi Lovatos performance on 'Dancing with the Stars'

March 12 or/and november 13 - Wade is credited as the director for One Directions performance on the Today Show

March 31 - Wade is credited as the director for One Directions performance on Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards

Congratulations on Debbie for standing up for Michael at all times when others are too coward to do so! We love you debbie!

Wade Robson sister was under oath saying MJ never touched her brother in 05. I wouldn't consider that just something she said because that's what Wade told her to say at the time. No, I consider her testimony under oath denying any abuse as the TRUTH! Because she knew MJ as well for many yrs and knew his character. She herself had Sleepovers at Neverland too. So for the Robson's to pull an Arvizo and changed their story now is down right outrageous and nothing but Freakin GREED on their part! They make me sick, F**k them!:mat: And what kinda defense is her saying these aren't her words but her brother's accusing MJ and then continue to say it's the truth! WTF? Girly Please, Sit ur ass down!!-_-

Wade Robson sister was under oath saying MJ never touched her brother in 05. I wouldn't consider that just something she said because that's what Wade told her to say at the time. No, I consider her testimony under oath denying any abuse as the TRUTH! Because she knew MJ as well for many yrs and knew his character. She herself had Sleepovers at Neverland too. So for the Robson's to pull an Arvizo and changed their story now is down right outrageous and nothing but Freakin GREED on their part! They make me sick, F**k them!:mat: And what kinda defense is her saying these aren't her words but her brother's accusing MJ and then continue to say it's the truth! WTF? Girly Please, Sit ur ass down!!-_-

It's truly disgusting, isn't it?! But I expected nothing less from Wade and his family. Of course they'll defend him.

It's just that Wade's defense of having repressed memories wont work for them. They can't use that one. Which is why I wonder how his sister and mother ('cause i'm sure she'll come forward soon and defend Wade and his sister) can defend the fact that they testified UNDER OATH that MJ never did anything wrong?

They can't use the "repressed memory" schtick Wade is using. How will they explain defending Michael and vehemently defending him too in a court of law to now saying that he was evil and a molester? How can they explain that?

Have Wade and his family really thought this thing through? Because this whole thing is really illogical.

It doesn't make a lick of sense.

Ive gone through Chantal's fb post from 2012 til today to see if I can find something on there like cryptic posts etc, but there is nothing that kinda gives away something is troubling her (I thought maybe she were one of those ppl that vent everything on social media). Anyway she and Wade did however work on at least two projects in march 2012. So when did his breakdown happen?

wade1w.png

PS: She asks her friends in late 2012 to send their favorite songs to dance to and the first person to comment writes "The Way U Make Me Feel" by MJ. Always said if I got famous, that would be the song the dancers had a dance break on ;)"

Oh the irony

Oh this is good. This is the month of the great breakdown when the molestation memories came flooding back. Keep this in a safe place to give to the appropriate people. I knew sooner or later we would catch Wade doing something when he should be in deep depression, and falling apart due to the memories. Keep digging guys; there should be some more. Michael shake downers always act contrary to all other people who have been severely harmed by molesters.

Last edited:

Wade is a cruel man. He's not doing this to Michael alone, he's doing it to Michael's children too. Hope Blanket is not surrounded by mean kids, sometimes kids can be cruel.

And where are Michael's family defending him? Why Randy is not trying to get to the bottom of this. At least once in his lifetime he can do something good for his brother. It's obvious they're more interested in their so called justice for his brother when that justice converts into money. Michael's character is not important to them.

Back