[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I can't believe Rebbie is so tight with that a*hole.

when the daily mail published an article on George Cloney's mother-in-law claiming she was against her daughter marriage to George. A simple open letter from George exposing the dail mail forced them to retract and and publish an apology .

On the other hand every one seems to say whatever he/she wants against MJ, with no accountability whatsoever. I wonder why he had such bad people advising him. Why he did not invest in suing tabloids. He would have been successful . Everything got out of hand because MJ never fired back.

I can't believe Rebbie is so tight with that a*hole.

I think Stacey said that Rebbie is well aware of what he thinks about her brother.

And I also notice that people think that just because fans don't believe the allegations, they think that Michael was perfect. Isn't that a bunch of crap. It's never been definitely proven that any of Michael's accusers told the truth about him. And the Chandlers put money ahead of "justice". So how can they really be believed when they ran from the prospect of testifying in a criminal trial as fast as scared rabbits? Judging by the excuses people make for them, they should have made a serious effort to get into witness protection really quick if they were so afraid of Michael Jackson and "angry MJ fans" since they claim to have been telling the truth. This is pathetic. I can't think of any fan I know who has agreed with everything that Michael did. And I don't agree with everything Michael did either. But the allegations are on a whole other level entirely. And as I said, there is no real hard proof that Michael did anything wrong there. So personally, Stacy and people like him can spare me the self-righteous preaching about blind devotion to Michael. I'm tired of that.

Last edited:

when the daily mail published an article on George Cloney's mother-in-law claiming she was against her daughter marriage to George. A simple open letter from George exposing the dail mail forced them to retract and and publish an apology .

On the other hand every one seems to say whatever he/she wants against MJ, with no accountability whatsoever. I wonder why he had such bad people advising him. Why he did not invest in suing tabloids. He would have been successful . Everything got out of hand because MJ never fired back.

He was non-confrontational to his detriment. That's also why it's so ridiculous when these losers like Safechuck try to portray him as threatening, aggressive or whatever (eg. his claim that MJ threatened him in 2005).

He was non-confrontational to his detriment. That's also why it's so ridiculous when these losers like Safechuck try to portray him as threatening, aggressive or whatever (eg. his claim that MJ threatened him in 2005).

Why would MJ call Safechuck to testify for him when he was excluded from the 1108 evidence?

I think Stacey said that Rebbie is well aware of what he thinks about her brother.

Yes, that's what makes it a million times worse.

I feel such a panic about this case, what if, and that's a big if, Robson wins against the Estate? Can someone please put my mind to ease - what are the chances of such an outcome? :(

the estate needs to sue them for extortion attempts. These men are under oath testifying to the contrary of what they are claiming now. Why dont they sue back ? Drag them to court , let them suffer financially. They need to do something with all these ex employees. MJ had judgment against them, why the Koreans could collect their money while MJ did not. Go after them in full force, make their lives a living hell.

I care less what anyone think of this, but I do believe MJ's kids need to sue these assholes for emotional distress . Turn the table on these assholes and let these opportunists face real children in court. Serve them their own medicine. They are no longer 10 years old something, they are freaking adults in their thirties desperate to take money from orphans.

That's also why it's so ridiculous when these losers like Safechuck try to portray him as threatening, aggressive or whatever (eg. his claim that MJ threatened him in 2005).

Yes. And obviously Safechuck didn't show up to court to testify for Michael in 2005. He wasn't even brought in as a prosecution witness. So what did Michael do with his so-called "threat" then? Nothing. Or we would have heard something about that by now.

How did he threaten him ? he told him he would go to juvenile jail ? or he said his going to ruin his career in showbiz ? what the hell is wrong with those people. That asshole was 28 years old at the time. How could he claim he was threatened? I mean victims feel safe to come forward when their abuser is caught and exposed. MJ was caught and exposed , the whole system was protecting known liars like the ex employees , so how come he a so called victim , felt no one would believe him . I am getting sick of all the illogical excuses, i am getting sick of the law system, the estate, Branca and Weitzmn the jacksons, everyone. All of them are living off MJ's damned money but no one seems to brother.

Quick question...Does Safechuck mention anal rape in his claims?

**** you safechuck

Quick question...Does Safechuck mention anal rape in his claims?

We don't know yet. That part is redacted and we have not seen the Penal Codes yet.

Just read the CRAZIEST article on TMZ. I'll copy and paste it for you all if you want but 3 unnamed maids saying that Michael used to pee freely all over Neverland and threatened to throw animal poop at them. Looks like all of the old characters are weasel to make their way in. This is just becoming more and more of a circus.

You don't have to copy and paste it. I mean really

^........okay then
Just wanted to offer so people wouldn't have to click on the tmz link if they wanted to see it.

Just read the CRAZIEST article on TMZ. I'll copy and paste it for you all if you want but 3 unnamed maids saying that Michael used to pee freely all over Neverland and threatened to throw animal poop at them. Looks like all of the old characters are weasel to make their way in. This is just becoming more and more of a circus.

No need to post it. They are just rehashing that crazy Stacy Brown article mentioned above.

post it, otherwise some might click on TMZ to check what it is about

No need to post it. They are just rehashing that crazy Stacy Brown article mentioned above.

Just went back on the thread and saw the Stacy Brown article and realized it's the same thing. Forget about it then haha

I guess it's somewhat encouraging that all of the old characters are coming back, and they have already been proved as liars. Nothing new really to deal with.

If someone wants to click on TMZ then let them go do that clearly somebody's already done it but do we really need that bullshit here?

The crazier the stories the more people will realize how easy it is to make up an accusation. Keep on the good work Stacy and Harvey, people are realizing how much of any easy target MJ was and still is.

Last edited:

If you needed any more proof that Stacy Brown was involved in this whole thing do you have it. It's an attempt to get the estate to settle.and it also shows us how desperate they have become. And also maybe I shouldn't say this but what the hell I'm slowly but surely beginning to think that a family member is involved

Isn't it funny how his ex-maids are always so willing to sell scurrilous stories to the media but his ex-bodyguards never have a bad word to say about him?

I'm willing to bet it has something to do with the difference in pay between a maid and a bodyguard.

Well remember during the trial when it was found out Michael hired more professional bodyguards instead of the slobs that were there they the slobs were upset

Taj is on twitter now. I'm glad to see it. He's one person who I know won't let this rest until justice is done

Taj Jackson @tajjackson3
Certain people will never want to hear or see the truth. Don't worry about them, they are merely distractions. They are Tabloid Junkies.

Taj Jackson @tajjackson3 · 40s
The media doesn't want the world to know how beloved MJ is. We (the fans) need to realize that we are not the minority, but the majority. RT

Taj Jackson @tajjackson3 · 4m
But don't interpret my quietness for weakness. I am preparing for the battle ahead. And I WILL protect his legacy and my family's.

Taj Jackson @tajjackson3 · 8m
It's like they all got together and decided August was going to be MJ smear month. That way people won't celebrate his birthday and life.

Taj Jackson @tajjackson3 · 11m
It's really hard to bite your tongue when you hear one disgusting false story about MJ after another. And certain media should be ashamed.

Last edited:

Wasn't Stacy Brown that said , when Wade's allegations first came out , that someone else will come forward soon and it will be big and ugly, nobody believed him.. and it took no long and Safechuck came up with his story..how could he possibly have known before ?!

Last edited:

He's in it. He's helping them out. Brown is just like a house slave who told on other slaves who escaped.

The crazier the stories the more people will realize how easy it is to make up an accusation. Keep on the good work Stacy and Harvey, people are realizing how much of any easy target MJ was and still is.

I hope a lot of people are not believing all this mess.

He's in it. He's helping them out. Brown is just like a house slave who told on other slaves who escaped.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he had a hand in all this, the way he's been hyping this up. I have to wonder what the hell happened to make him be so damn bitter and psychotic towards Michael and the rest of the family, except for Rebbie, whom he practically treats like a queen. It's like in every single thing I've seen from him where he talks about the Jackson family he puts down each and every one of them except for her. Why the hell is she friends with him anyway? I have to wonder what her real opinion of Michael is...

Back