[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

The only thing Tom Meseaeru contributed to was saving other celebrities from being victims of scams and extortion attempts by greedy, immoral individuals.

Stacy Brown tweeted this reply to King Jordan. And this is the POS Rebbie has been publicly showing support for since 2004

@StacyBrownMedia
@MrKingJordan @nypost And, tell me how am I supposed to care what Messeareu thinks or feels. He contributed to pedophilia in my opinion

It was in response to this video

Obviously he cares because otherwise he wouldn't have replied in any ways.
His ego got hurt TMezz said he has no time for Stacy:D
Btw, I was thinking that as Stacy doesn't seems to write anything else than made up stories of MJ, maybe he is spending his spare time running that haters website like the one Jen Heger is following?
That would make sense of his crazy obsession to Michael.

About Rebbie, maybe she is as forgiving person as KJ. If KJ can forgive her son's killer, certainly as good daughter Rebbie can forgive Stacy his articles about her brother:doh: (sarcasm)

Last edited:

Brown started off supporting MJ, until early 2004 there were reports MJ wasn't taking Katherine's calls, Stacy was on one of the news shows saying MJ needs to call his mother, then MJ sent a open letter to a few people, Stacy was one of them, saying to STFU, that he doesn't know him, and he doesn't speak for MJ and his family, thats when Rebbie came out and said, that Stacy speaks for her, and that is when Stacy turned on MJ. On Rebbie's last tour he managed her and she thanked him during every show. What a loving, caring sister she was.

When was that tour?

I wonder if MJs kids are reading not only such stories in the news/tabloid papers, but especially comments, because just let it go on, everytime there is something new, new project, or anything positive (btw, just imageine the list of events and the antio-jackson stories related to the positive projects/successes) is imo contraproductive!

Why there is the space for such filthy stories like the latest of the so-called maids and newly recycled BS, and only them are the headlines, and what other ex-staff members, the bodyguards, the other maids, the chefs or people working at Neverland...

The same is for the "witnesses" of anything regarding the so-called abuse (WR, JS), why there are the stories from the same ex-maids numbered as 1,2,3..., like they were the only people working for MJ and only they are the "witnesses" of anything?

Why the others are silent? Or they are positive? or.. what?

On the other hand, maybe, just maybe its partially acceptable/bearable that such BS is out, the more BS stories, the less believable these poeple are, imo, and non.fans can see it really as BS and laughable.

During the past 2 weeks, its the frontal media attack on MJ with the same conspiracy players appearing repeatedly since 1993, the very same people, the very same media, again and again, what a coincidence!

It was like 2 or 3 years ago.

Ok, thanks.
What's Rebbies problem with Michael?

I personally would not stand that kind of friend even less manager, both would get a boot from me.

I said it earlier that some of the Jackson's are odd ones.
They moan about media stories of them, next moment they give paid exclusive interview the very same media outlet, or they worked with people who they sued, and now Rebbie is best buddies with Stacy who doesn't miss a beat calling her brother a p....e? She must be thinking the same way as Stacy does about MJ, otherwise there is no explanation for that sort of behaviour:bugeyed

Supposedly they had some kind of falling out sometime after the tour, not sure what their relationship is like now.

The maid story is really starting to spread to other websites now. :( It's starting to feel like 2003 all over again.

Ok, thanks.

I personally would not stand that kind of friend even less manager, both would get a boot from me.

They moan about media stories of them, next moment they give paid exclusive interview the very same media outlet, or they worked with people who they sued, and now Rebbie is best buddies with Stacy who doesn't miss a beat calling her brother a p....e? She must be thinking the same way as Stacy does about MJ, otherwise there is no explanation for that sort of behaviour:bugeyed

I don't think she cares about her brother or his children at all.

I know Grace R. doesn't usual make public comments, but I think it may be time for her (or someone that was there) to call this bullshit out!

The maid story is really starting to spread to other websites now. :( It's starting to feel like 2003 all over again.

I have heard Fox and NME published it too. A supposedly "serious" news site and a supposedly "serious" music magazine.

Shame on the media once again for giving a platform to the slander of a dead man by "anonymous sources" who probably either do not exist or are cowardly hiding behind anonymity while trashing someone else (and thus of course are not verifiable). And these so called "serious" websites have no problem rehashing such a story. There are absolutely no journalistic standards or moral in the media in this age! SMH

^^^ It''s even on a legitimate business news website now. Where are all of Michaels friends that were there back then? Why so quiet, except for Taj?

I dont know. Maybe they think the silent treatment is best?

from a hygiene freak to a filthy pervert . Everything must be extreme about him . The new stories need to spread so people understand how easy it is to make up stories. You should not be upset. Comments left indicate how low people think of such stories.

I have heard Fox and NME published it too. A supposedly "serious" news site and a supposedly "serious" music magazine.

Shame on the media once again for giving a platform to the slander of a dead man by "anonymous sources" who probably either do not exist or are cowardly hiding behind anonymity while trashing someone else (and thus of course are not verifiable). And these so called "serious" websites have no problem rehashing such a story. There are absolutely no journalistic standards or moral in the media in this age! SMH

After their Most Influential Artists Today list, NME cannot even call themselves music magazine, never mind serious:rollin:

More than likely, those articles are all gone by tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

from a hygiene freak to a filthy pervert . Everything must be extreme about him . The new stories need to spread so people understand how easy it is to make up stories. You should not be upset. Comments left indicate how low people think of such stories.

Isn't funny?
Tabloids were printing stories of MJ being so hygiene freak that he allowed his kids to play with heir toys only once and then threw them out, not to mention their stories of being germ-phobic, thus the mask, and now he lived in filth, pissed on the floors and threw shite all over the place, and had a dirty nappy as some sort of souvenir.

I seriously cannot help it but laugh at the tabloids, they are so silly:rofl:
and they say MJ was the crazy one.:bugeyed

Michael Jackson’s Nephew: Media Coverage Of Wade Robson’s Molestation Accusations Has Led To Stream Of ‘Disgusting, False’ Stories
Posted on Aug 11, 2014 @ 9:47AM

Tito Jackson’s son Taj, Michael Jackson’s nephew, in reaction to the ongoing news coverage of Wade Robson’s molestation allegations against the “Bad” singer, took to Twitter Sunday to defend his late uncle again, saying, “It’s really hard to bite your tongue when you hear one disgusting false story about MJ after another … and certain media should be ashamed.”

Taj, in a series of tweets, made clear he was disgruntled with media coverage of Robson’s claims that the late “Thriller” singer had sexually abused him from 1990 until 1997 — accusations that specify acts of masturbation, anilingus and anal sex, among others.

Taj tweeted of the reports, “It’s like they all got together and decided August was going to be MJ smear month. That way people won’t celebrate his birthday and life. But don’t interpret my quietness for weakness. I am preparing for the battle ahead.

“And I WILL protect his legacy and my family’s.”

Taj said that the media “doesn’t want the world to know how beloved MJ is,” and that “certain people will never want to hear or see the truth.”

Taj last year shot down Robson’s claims the late King of Pop molested him, and said he’s got the credibility to discern fact from fiction as a survivor of sexual abuse himself. He claimed that the enigmatic pop star was “a support system” after he suffered sex abuse “by an uncle on my mom’s side of the family.”

Taj said “that is how I KNOW Wade is lying. Because I AM a survivor,” adding that he “was living at Neverland when Wade testified during [his] uncle’s case.”

At the time of the May 2013 tweets, Taj vowed he would “not sit back and let someone flat out lie about [his] uncle. PERIOD.

“What people will $ay and do for money and to $tay relevant is $ickening,” he wrote. “De$perate times call for De$perate mea$ures. #Money.”

He said that he hated “that Wade made me do this, this way … but since my uncle Michael is no longer here to defend himself,” he would.

Just came across this via several people on twitter.

-----------

Wow. I am blown away by the TMZ article released yesterday (http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/10/michael-jackson-maids-pee-poop-filthy-neverland/) about the “maids” who painted a very ugly picture of Michael being unclean and someone who just peed all over his house. I am beyond speechless.

I promptly shared the article with my mom, Judi Brisse, because she, too, was a housekeeper at Neverland back in the mid ’90s during the very time when Liz Taylor and Oprah were there. She was enraged by this article and these horrible claims by her supposed “co-workers.” She stated clearly to me that nothing was further from the truth! That the house was impeccably clean and so was the “Boss.” She said Michael was not only clean, but respectful, kind and carried himself like royalty in his humble, gentle way. always.

This is a classic case of people who lack integrity and will do anything for money. My mom, too has been contacted by tabloids over the years wanting “dirt” and stories about Michael. She simply doesn’t have any stories (other than positive ones) and has denied their requests, despite their offers to her for money.

It is a shame that, in general, our society is so unhappy within our souls that we gloat in seeing people fall hard and then rake them over the coals. Why is it that human beings can take someone who did so much good for the world–giving his whole heart and soul in every moment of his life–and instead, make up vile stories? Is it sadly because it’s the only way to feel better about one’s self? And the opportunity to make money?

In truth, what we project onto someone else, such as Michael in this case, says NOTHING about him nor his character, but everything about the ones making the claims, not to mention, a society that eats it up.

In my upcoming book, I talk about Michael being the Man in OUR Mirror… that what we saw in him is ultimately what see in ourselves. The world is our reflection. What do we see? Where is our heart? Where are we wounded within ourselves and therefore project that woundedness out to the world? What is the world WE are creating from that woundedness?

As an Exercises Physiologist and Wellness Coach and founder of State of the Heart Fitness (www.stateoftheheartfitness.com), I know for a fact, true health and well-being on ALL levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – starts when we heal the wounds of our own heart, not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually, as well. And that is why I believe and know that healing the world begins from within. When we heal our heart, we heal the world.

Thank you, once again, for your reflection, Michael. Thank you for your gift on every level. May we all open our hearts (and send love to those needing it the most), so that we all can heal TOGETHER!

With love… God bless us all!
Lisa

http://www.maninourmirror.com/2014/08/

I will try and find out more about it.

Judi Brisse @JudiBrisse · 31 Min.

@sgaa_mj HAVE 2 tell it straight up when I know this is FAR FROM THE TRUTH. Agree with Taj Jackson, 'some media sources should be ashamed'.

MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct · 19 Min.

"That the house was impeccably clean and so was the “Boss.” Judi Brisse- Maid at Neverland in 1990's- Just the facts ma'am. #MJFam

She also said:

Judi Brisse @JudiBrisse · 23 min <s>@</s>sgaa_mj I was a phone call away from Hard Copy years ago, and various- say WHAT? NO DOLLARS dictate who I AM. End of story~

Looks like Hard Copy wanted to tell her what to say. Just like they did with Blanca Francia and all the others. Only they took the dollars...

Those maids have been trashed today by all radio people who talked about the story. And look it is the NEw York Post. What else do you expect. When Michel was alive, these people painted Michael as a someone scared of germ and dirt. Idoits.

Paris78;4035560 said:
Judi Brisse @JudiBrisse · 31 Min.

@sgaa_mj HAVE 2 tell it straight up when I know this is FAR FROM THE TRUTH. Agree with Taj Jackson, 'some media sources should be ashamed'.

MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct · 19 Min.

"That the house was impeccably clean and so was the &#8220;Boss.&#8221; Judi Brisse- Maid at Neverland in 1990's- Just the facts ma'am. #MJFam

Thank you. I'm glad to see someone who was there defend Michael.

I tend to piss all over my house also. If I have to go #2 I just drop and plop where ever. If you gotta go you got to go! Wow I've heard it all now. Smfh. Maybe they were watching bubbles in his cage and claim it was Mj. Between anal rape and flying fieces, that Wade is one f-up dude. Sorry you didn't get the immortal gig Wade. Did he really have to go there? Unbelievable!

Please, take me to a place with-out no name!

Wade's story would sound more believable if he claimed that the abuse started at the age of 9 because that is when he and his family moved to the united states and got closer to MJ. This would also give MJ time for grooming--expensive gifts, trips, etc..But he claims the abuse immediately started on the second night he stayed at neverland. Hopefully his case will get thrown exactly where it belongs--out the window.

I can't get over it..how stupid he thinks people are?You can't be repeatedly anally raped at 7 years old and then dance and play all dat long...Jesus..you'd be in a hospital , barely surviving..

Bubs;4035528 said:
Ok, thanks.

Rebbie seems to have a lot of interesting friends, including the Portes and Cascios

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/p8gYA5afp][/URL]

'Today it was confirmed that James Porte &#8211; co-writer of twelve controversial songs sold to Sony Music as &#8216;Michael Jackson&#8217; recordings in 2010 &#8211; married collaborative partner Eddie Cascio&#8217;s sister, Marie-Nicole Cascio, over the weekend.' (Damien Shields)

(I posted this in the 'Great Album debate', but its also interesting here too....

Paris78;4035554 said:
Michael Jackson&#8217;s Nephew: Media Coverage Of Wade Robson&#8217;s Molestation Accusations Has Led To Stream Of &#8216;Disgusting, False&#8217; Stories
Posted on Aug 11, 2014 @ 9:47AM

Tito Jackson&#8217;s son Taj, Michael Jackson&#8217;s nephew, in reaction to the ongoing news coverage of Wade Robson&#8217;s molestation allegations against the &#8220;Bad&#8221; singer, took to Twitter Sunday to defend his late uncle again, saying, &#8220;It&#8217;s really hard to bite your tongue when you hear one disgusting false story about MJ after another &#8230; and certain media should be ashamed.&#8221;

Taj, in a series of tweets, made clear he was disgruntled with media coverage of Robson&#8217;s claims that the late &#8220;Thriller&#8221; singer had sexually abused him from 1990 until 1997 &#8212; accusations that specify acts of masturbation, anilingus and anal sex, among others.

Taj tweeted of the reports, &#8220;It&#8217;s like they all got together and decided August was going to be MJ smear month. That way people won&#8217;t celebrate his birthday and life. But don&#8217;t interpret my quietness for weakness. I am preparing for the battle ahead.

&#8220;And I WILL protect his legacy and my family&#8217;s.&#8221;

Taj said that the media &#8220;doesn&#8217;t want the world to know how beloved MJ is,&#8221; and that &#8220;certain people will never want to hear or see the truth.&#8221;

Taj last year shot down Robson&#8217;s claims the late King of Pop molested him, and said he&#8217;s got the credibility to discern fact from fiction as a survivor of sexual abuse himself. He claimed that the enigmatic pop star was &#8220;a support system&#8221; after he suffered sex abuse &#8220;by an uncle on my mom&#8217;s side of the family.&#8221;

Taj said &#8220;that is how I KNOW Wade is lying. Because I AM a survivor,&#8221; adding that he &#8220;was living at Neverland when Wade testified during [his] uncle&#8217;s case.&#8221;

At the time of the May 2013 tweets, Taj vowed he would &#8220;not sit back and let someone flat out lie about [his] uncle. PERIOD.

&#8220;What people will $ay and do for money and to $tay relevant is $ickening,&#8221; he wrote. &#8220;De$perate times call for De$perate mea$ures. #Money.&#8221;

He said that he hated &#8220;that Wade made me do this, this way &#8230; but since my uncle Michael is no longer here to defend himself,&#8221; he would.

I'm glad Taj's words made it into the media. This is why it's important that the family does not stay silent and does not act like none of this problem exists. Wade and his family play the PR game, they play on people's sympathy with all those hypocritical FB messages by Chantal, Amanda and Wade himself. (Remember RadarOnline describing them as "heartfelt".) When people read personal messages they can relate to people. It's unfortunate for us but most people judge based on such impulses and emotions and sympathies and not based on reading court documents. So the Jacksons need to show that they too are real people as Michael was and there is real hurt and pain caused by these opportunists and it's not just about their fake "pain" and "healing" but they are causing real pain in the process.

Roger Friedman just tweeted that these accusations sound like they came from Victor G. And he knows those were all lies.

This stuff about pooping everywhere IS from Victor Gutierrez.

When MJ counter sued the Chandler's and sued VG, he challenged the stories in VG's book about how MJ shat his pants everywhere, and the maids actually denied the quotes he attributed to them. Even Jordan Chandler denied the quotes too.

This is all from them. This is all being done to smear him.

why the Koreans could still collect their money from Katherine while MJ's estate can't go after Victor and collect MJ's?

Back