[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

That's not even MJ's handwriting... This is BS and won't go anywhere... Besides she's a girl and the haters claim MJ hated girls :busted: and besides what does this have to do with MJ's companies? did she work for them?

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

That's not even MJ's handwriting... This is BS and won't go anywhere... Besides she's a girl and the haters claim MJ hated girls :busted: and besides what does this have to do with MJ's companies? did she work for them?

No she didn't but you know she just got all that money from MJJ Venture and her parents
didn't even notice or care. Very believable.

Aslo, why would someone who wants to cover up child abuse use checks to pay off the victim?
He would use cash which does not leave a trace.

She supposedly got these checks when she was 16-19.
Why did she want a carbon copy of these checks in the first place?
What is that good for especially if this was hush money?

Last edited:

^Some of them seem to have been written by an assistant or something, like the typed ones by Jolie Levine. This is all just really standard fan mail stuff. Like with Safechuck they're making it seem like Michael initiated it all, but it even says it there: "I get your letters".. now why would you be having all this friendly, superficial fan mail-type conversation with your abuser?
One of the notes says "this is to thank you for all your help with entertaining Ryan White" - didn't the complaint say that one of the checks was described "entertainment"? I wonder if there's a connection there.

This will fail in court on several grounds. Legally, clearly and also factually, but I think they do not expect or even want this to go to court. They don't want any of this to come under actual scrutiny. The goal is a settlement. This is how 99% of their cases end in a settlement, this is their modus operandi. Create a critical mass of false accusers and then bully the defendant into a settlement with the bad publicity. If you manage to do that you don't have to prove any of your claims in court. That's what they expect.

They didn't even bother to create an actual narrative for her story. It's just "I was 12. I went to see Hayvenhurst. MJ came by and invited me in. Then he sexually molested me for years. (Doesn't say when and how it started, under what circumstances. Nothing.) Groomed my parents. Sent me money and gifts for my silence." And basically that's it. No details at all which is very telling. Probably this girl didn't even have that much interaction with MJ, seems like a fan who got somewhat close to MJ but not actually as close as some other kids. And now she is trying to cash-in on that relationship.

There is a note in that Pdf that says she was contacted by police in 1994 (like about 70 other kids). And I guess she said nothing incriminating because if she had we would have known. So once again someone will claim that despite of two criminal investigations it took them a civil case that is about MONEY to realize they were abused and/or that it was wrong. Alright.

Clipboard03.jpg

delete

The alleged "victim". Does anyone have this pic in original?

Clipboard02.jpg

Why does MJ seem to be holding another hand on her shoulder? Bad photoshopping???

There appears to be a hand on top of another hand

The picture is probably fake and photoshopped.

So in 1994 (when she was 20) neither Jordan Chandler or Jason Francia going to jail did not make her realize that people do not go to jail for that. In 2005 when she was 31 she did not realize this either. It took her the promise of a multimillion dollar lawsuit to realize she wasn't going to go to jail for accusing MJ. Even though no one ever did.

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:

^^

Nothing beats that this complaint basically claims that she was sexually abused, she was paid $900 K to keep silent but didn't realize the damages of her abuse until September 2016.

anyone with a working single brain cell would know that doesn't make sense at all. It is ridiculous

Last edited:

I feel like I've seen that picture before. I can't remember where exactly...but I know I've seen it. I'm almost 100% sure.

It's always something but I'm sure this will fall apart quick.

Where did Finaldi post this PDF file?

In his favorite press releases. He attaches the documents to press releases

Of course this is all about the $$$.

Clipboard01.jpg

This is odd, since according to her lawsuit until a month ago she didn't even realize she suffered psychological injuries. Now all of a sudden all loss of her past and future earnings is due to Michael Jackson allegedly molesting her. Alright.

Also how convenient that all of these people react to this the exact same way. None of them realizes they were abused and/or that it was wrong and causes psyological injury until the possibility of a multi million dollar lawsuit many, many decades later. ALL of them believe the nonsense that they would go to jail if they ever said anything - even though none of MJ's accusers have ever gone to jail. Despite of that they continue to believe that as adults in their 20s-30s and they only realize that is not so when a lawyer tells them there is money in suing the Estate of a dead man who cannot defend himself.

Then all of a sudden they remember.

If there was ever a case that was a good argument FOR the statutes of limitations then this it it. What is going on is clearly a money grab and very unfair at that. These people had plenty of time to go after MJ criminally while they were adults. They didn't. Now with the hope of getting money they suddenly come up with BS. Gimme a break.

Last edited:

Of course this is all about the $$$..

I'm not even sure this person exist. Why would they photoshop a picture like that otherwise?
Why would they hide her ID so much?
Why would they fake documents if this is a real person?

And yes this is about money but if she exist she was already paid by Robson and his lawyers
and she must know that she won't see a dime from this lawsuit.
Maybe she got 10 000 or something to give them the letters, if they are real.

BTW couldn't they just dissolve these companies so there would be nothing left to sue?
As long as they exist they could be a target. For years to come.

Last edited:

Wade has paid this girl for sure!!!

Wade I hope u see this cuz you are making yourself look like a utter fool!! ?????????

People are really out here trying to make a career and retire off of suing MJ though.
It's really sad and disgusting.

BTW couldn't they just dissolve these companies so there would be nothing left to sue?
As long as they exist they could be a target. For years to come.

It wouldn't make a difference. You can't avoid lawsuits by closing companies. Still the shareholders, directors etc can be sued. So even if the companies were defunct, their share holder Michael, his Estate and his beneficiaries could be sued for the liability of the companies. What matters isn't whether or not the companies are still active, what matters is statute of limitations and the responsibility (if any) of the companies.

If anyone has contact with the estate please tell them that it's a photoshopped pic and that you can tell based on that disembodied hand underneath MJ's on her shoulder.

Photoshopping something that obvious should lead to immediate disqualification.

I don't think legally it has any leg to stand on. Legally speaking Robson's is already bad, Safechuck's is worse and this is even worse. I think they know it too that this doesn't have much chance to go to court and they probably don't even want it to. They didn't even bother to create a narrative for her story. Like giving it a context or anything. When was she first allegedly abused? Under what circumstances? How many times? How often? Where were her parents? How many times her and MJ met during their friendship? With Robson and Safechuck at least there is a story. Of course the abuse part and several related ones are BS, but they did have actual interaction with Michael, so they could create a detailed story. But here even that is missing. There are 7 paragraphs altogether for "Factual Allegations" - ie. the story. In Safechuck's lawsuit there are 75 paragraphs for that part. In this woman's most of it is very general, we do not learn much more than that she accuses MJ of molesting her between the ages of 12-15. But no details are given about their interactions. There is just nothing, just very general allegations thrown in. I guess they want to give themselves room to create and shape it later, according to how the case goes and what they need to allege, but maybe the sloppiness in presenting the case know is also because it is not about winning in court and presenting a proper case, it is about blackmail through publicity. I don't think they want their claims, their so called "evidence" and the allegations of this woman to come under meticulous scrutiny. That's always bad for the accusers.

The strategy rather seems to be to create a critical mass of accusers and blackmail the Estate into a settlement with bad publicity. I wouldn't even put it past them if they find no one else willing to go this low they will create Daniel Kapon type of accusers, who never even met MJ, but it won't matter because they will only use them to boost their numbers and create a publicity nightmare for the Estate in the media, they will never have to prove their case in a court.

They should be warned though that what works with a church or a school will not work here for several reasons. Actually it may even backfire at them.

Last edited:

If anyone has contact with the estate please tell them that it's a photoshopped pic and that you can tell based on that disembodied hand underneath MJ's on her shoulder.

Photoshopping something that obvious should lead to immediate disqualification.

I'm not that sure. I think his hand is in a weird shape. he doesn't hold her shoulder. it's like touching his middle finger with his thumb and his hand on her shoulder sideways.

Someone on another forum pointed out that the first one of these supposed checks is when she was 16. At 16 you can only have a bank account with parental approval and awereness. So what did her parents think when she was supposedly receiving all those checks from MJ?

Someone on another forum pointed out that the first one of these supposed checks is when she was 16. At 16 you can only have a bank account with parental approval and awereness. So what did her parents think when she was supposedly receiving all those checks from MJ?

Are they deposited to an account or are they cashed? Teenagers can cash checks with an ID.

Are they deposited to an account or are they cashed? Teenagers can cash checks with an ID.

And what happens to the check after they cash it?
They cancel it and send it back to the owner of the bank account, right?

So how would she have these checks today?
Only if she requested a copy before they were cashed or am I wrong?
But why would she do that?
And why would MJ risk leaving a trace like that if he wanted to pay her off?

^^

have you heard of a copier?

^^

have you heard of a copier?

Yes but why would she want a copy? Why would she want a copy of all of those checks, especially?
And why would MJ want her to have such evidence if the whole point was to keep things secret?
Wouldn't a guilty person pay in cash instead of leaving such evidence behind?

I notice the only check with actual link to the companies is the one about $150,000 that didn't go to her but to someone else that she claims to be her friend. (Why would MJ even involve a third party in such a sensitive issue? Doesn't make much sense.) On that check the name is blocked out and "DOE 2" is put above it, so that would be MJJ Productions. The rest of the checks have nothing to do with the companies.

For all we know it could really have been her "friend", and not her, paid that sum, but she desperately needed to create a link between these checks and the companies so they might have created this story with the "friend" that they will say she was the recepient.

Yes but why would she want a copy? Why would she want a copy of all of those checks, especially?
And why would MJ want her to have such evidence if the whole point was to keep things secret?
Wouldn't a guilty person pay in cash instead of leaving such evidence behind?

darling why do you ask such questions. I don't think MJ needed to hide anything because this wasn't a payment for abuse. MJ financially helped many people, medical bills, expenses, school, cars, gifts etc. I'm quite sure it was something like that. As for why she kept copies I don't know. Perhaps she wanted to keep a record of all of her interactions with MJ. Who knows. I have a 23 year old ticket stub. So who knows why.

They never do realize either its abuse or that it might have harmed them in anyway. Amazing isn't it?
The way one part is written though, "while reflecting on the child sexual abuse she suffered" reads like she was sitting around thinking about what she had for dinner last night.
A couple of the letters don't look like his handwriting at all. The one that looks like Lisa Marie's note sort of looks like his handwriting, but could be for her or written to another woman he was seeing for all anyone knows.

I notice the only check with actual link to the companies is the one about $150,000 that didn't go to her but to someone else that she claims to be her friend. (Why would MJ even involve a third party in such a sensitive issue? Doesn't make much sense.) .

And the friend of course didn't want to know why she got 150 000 dollars all of a sudden.
Nothing unusual about that I guess.

Back