[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: Woman claims that Michael abused her when she was 12

This looks pretty damning. The handwriting looks like MJ's, hush money and all. It's inappropriate for a grown man to tell a 12-15 year old "I'm crazy about you" and so on. This is basically what amounts to a paper trail for this alleged $900,000 hush money. As for why she's waited so long, it's because Michael Jackson allegedly made threats before, during and after the alleged events. A more detailed article:

http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/1...e-children.htm

The part about his businesses having an alleged dual purpose sounds similar to Wade Robson's allegations.
The first thing that came to mind were the Bad era songs DYKWYCA & Tomboy.

Last edited:

Read the court document and then tell us it's damning.

Edit: You do know the reason 'dual purpose' is in the document is because she has the same lawyers as Wade and Safechuck, right?

Edit 2: Infact, is the following damning to you?

She claims she realised she'd been abused last month... yet claims she was paid and threatened to keep quiet. See the contradiction?

She can't do daily activities. Daily activities include all sorts from toileting to brushing your teeth. She can't do this stuff.

The document contains NO detail whatsoever about the abuse.

The document also states law enforcement informed employees of MJ's companies that MJ was a child molester... yet law enforcement themselves, at the time, did nothing about it.

The whole thing is about blaming MJ's companies claiming they knew about it all! Yet Sneddon and co never said this. Heck, in the document they don't even know who the employees that are supposed to of known about abuse even are.

This is damning? The first point I make alone should show it's all nonsense. You can't become aware of abuse last month having been 'paid off' and 'threatened' to keep quiet about the abuse you claim to of endured.

Last edited:
Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Maybe during the discovery they were looking for checks made by the companies they are going after and stumbled upon some of checks they submitted now as evidence. are we sure that the payee is the same? When her name is blackened, how one can tell that those checks were made to her or to her family. As far as we are concerned, these checks might not be even to her family or her and the scumbag lawyers are taking advantage of the fact that the payees names are blackened for "privacy concerns" in order to allow this round of their smear campaign to go unchallenged in the media. It is not like they care about the fate of such claims in real court, for even they know this will not go far, but their battle is in the media. Their concern is to try and get a settlement by showing the estate how far and low they are willing to go, if they do not get a settlement soon.

Last edited:
Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Yeah I know. That's why I'd like to know who they contacted this time around
(I wish they speak up and tell what happened)
and how they found this woman who is obviously not well known to have any kind of relationship with MJ.
She is not Kelly Parker, or Rashida Jones or Lala Romero and other girls who were seen around MJ.

I'm guessing they found her because her name was in papers relating to 1993-4. She was contacted then. I don't know if she gave evidence to the Grand Jury or anyone else.....

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pojtsMpjp][/URL]

In terms of complaints about the MJJ companies, I cant' see this statement standing up, if she is complaining about any alleged 'assault' (or plans relating to such)from 1986

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pn64zS2tp][/URL]

It's incredible how these lawyers are so adamant about all these employees at MJ's companies knowing all about the supposed abuse, yet Sneddon and co, who ran investigations, never made a gigantic fuss about the employees at MJ's companies.

Sneddon and co investigated for years and years and never heard a single thing, from anybody, that a girl or girls were being abused. Yet these lawyers, within a few months, have found a girl claiming abuse. Something doesn't add up.

Last edited:

Looking at the complaint, there are some 'oddities'. The girl mentions that she and her family went to Hayvenhurst on their way back from San Francisco...but she seems to live within easy commuting distance of lots of locations in LA (Hayvenhurst, Neverland, various studios), so I guess she must live in LA. If she was such a big fan, why would she only visit Hayvenhurst 'on the way back from San Francisco'. Maybe that was the only time that MJ happened to drive home...(unluckily for him).

Aside from the cheques, (and possibly an album cover-worn (Bad?) jacket, which is mentioned ), MJ gave this girl very cheap and inconsequential presents; Capt EO poster, Magic Beat perfume, and a TV to her mother. These don't look like especially tempting 'grooming' gifts.

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pnfGeWS9p][/URL]

The girl says she was allegedly assaulted until puberty at about 15...that's extremely late for a girl.

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pmD6XYMEp][/URL]

^ Attempted to edit, but it is not working for me...
to add:
The cheques were given much later.
So far we have seen:
Letters:
1986 x1
1987 x4
1988 x1
1989 x1
1990 x2

Cheques:
Mar 1990 x 1 -2500
Dec 1991 x 1 -10k
Jan 1992 x1 - 150k
Jan 1993 x1 130k, Dec 93 x1 600k, Oct 93 x 1 10k

The cheques often seem to be at the end of the tax year? I wonder if MJ gave charitable donations as these were free of tax, and made them at the ends of the years for 'tax' reasons?

Maybe its been said but, sending cheques to keep someone quiet is very risky. What if she turned and blackmailed him wanting more money?

These lawyers believed the $200 million in confidentiality settlements. That of course was BS. However, if we go along with that nonsense, the same nonsense they believe, why would he have all these confidential settlements but with this girl he chooses to send her cheques which leave him open to being blackmailed or exposed?

How does that make sense?

And to add to that, how does it make sense for him to pay this girl to keep quiet, but with Wade and Safechuck he just threatened them to not tell anyone.

This is a running theme with the accusers. Their stories differ so wildly. We're meant to believe MJ was an elaborate manipulator who ran a company in part to help find children to abuse. Yet, in actual reality, these stories paint a picture of a man who hadn't a clue what he was doing.

Last edited:

This is sure as hell was not written by MJ:

image.jpg

No, that is not Michael;s handwriting. Post card itself is from France, but posted from Germany, and the body of post card is written with black pen, and address with blue pen. Me thinks it might be two different people wrote it but either one of them was MJ.
Pity I cannot read the date on the card.

^ This writing is too good to be Michael’s. I can read it, lol.

I wonder what is the reason to hide her? It’s a matter of time before everyone knows. And that picture… There must be one more person behind the girl to hold her shoulder too. If it is photoshopped than I doubt that there’s a real photo of her and Michael. Then we would see the real one here, IMO. And we don’t really know for whom these checks were made. Although as these people are trying so hard, maybe they keep this information to themselves yet. Who knows.

No, that is not Michael;s handwriting. Post card itself is from France, but posted from Germany, and the body of post card is written with black pen, and address with blue pen. Me thinks it might be two different people wrote it but either one of them was MJ.
Pity I cannot read the date on the card.

The card was presumably written by MJ's PA on tour (at MJ's request). MJ played Paris on 27-28 June 1988 then went to Germany on 3 July 88 and played cologne, then Munich on 8th July and Cologne again on 11th July 1988 (all date credits to the Visual Documentary by Adrian Grant).

I might be off the wall here, but while I was reading the complaint I was thinking the girl from moonwalker movie. Could she be the Jane Doe (which would explain withdrawal of her name)?
I couldn't find her age but she is about that age, and she lived with her parents in Southern Cali(as mentioned in complaint) and she received checks from MJ because the work she did for Moonwalker?
She could be someone who has been in contact or worked with MJ and has spoken glowingly of MJ is the past, and by withdrawing her name, the attorney's wants to avoid another Wade Robson kind of situation where they have to work around what she said in the past and what she is saying now.

Has anyone been able to find the original photo yet?

PS, as far as I can see, this case got barely any mentions in the media except few rubbish tabloids.

PS 2, this complain is copy too from other complaints that this law firm has filed over the time. Seemingly they forgot to change he's with she's:)
I wouldn't be surprised if their next client is Bubbles and he claims MJ groomed and abused him too, and MJ groomed Bubbles mother by talking long time on the phone with her:smilerolleyes:

Last edited:

Edit: Ignore.

Last edited:

I might be off the wall here, but while I was reading the complaint I was thinking ............... Could she be the Jane Doe ?
I couldn't find ------------age but she is about that age. She could be someone who has been in contact or worked with MJ and has spoken glowingly of MJ is the past, and by withdrawing her name, the attorney's wants to avoid another Wade Robson kind of situation where they have to work around what she said in the past and what she is saying now.

I'm not sure that it is wise to mention speculative names here. The thread is not 'secure' in any way, and less 'sensible' fans might start bombarding possible 'names' with FB enquiries , tweets etc., asking for DoB's and other information....or worse....

Last edited:

Myosotis makes a good point, maybe change your post to remove those names and I'll change mine also regarding the names said.

I can PM you my post if you've not yet seen it, Bubs. As it shows the girl isn't one of those you mentioned.

Last edited:

If this is not a attack on a dead man i like to know what you call it. looking at the posts here i see where this is going nowhere again. Wade and his lawyers are lying so much they can't not stop their really believe this. For the love of money you will do anything.

This looks pretty damning. The handwriting looks like MJ's, hush money and all. It's inappropriate for a grown man to tell a 12-15 year old "I'm crazy about you" and so on. This is basically what amounts to a paper trail for this alleged $900,000 hush money. As for why she's waited so long, it's because Michael Jackson allegedly made threats before, during and after the alleged events. A more detailed article:

The part about his businesses having an alleged dual purpose sounds similar to Wade Robson's allegations.

Copying and combining people's posts from other forums now. OK. Do you lack the basic mental functions to come up with your own opinions or something?

I don't really know what to say about this. I honestly have stopped caring when these people lie for money. I just ignore it.

I've always thought you were a clown. You've just proven that.

I've seen nothing about this except the original TMZ article and 1 news channel in the States. Even on twitter I've seen hardly anything- and I'm including searching!

People aren't buying this shite anymore

Psychoniff had been trolling this board from day one. Too bad the mods just don't want to realize the obvious regarding this particular member when others have been banned for less.

I might be off the wall here, but while I was reading the complaint I was thinking the girl from moonwalker movie. Could she be the Jane Doe (which would explain withdrawal of her name)?
I couldn't find her age but she is about that age, and she lived with her parents in Southern Cali(as mentioned in complaint) and she received checks from MJ because the work she did for Moonwalker?
She could be someone who has been in contact or worked with MJ and has spoken glowingly of MJ is the past, and by withdrawing her name, the attorney's wants to avoid another Wade Robson kind of situation where they have to work around what she said in the past and what she is saying now.

I tried looking for the original pic and found nothing yet, plus I really doubt it's really her because the photo might've be from 86' as said the alleged abuse took place (BS) and besides Moonwalker was done during the 1987-88 period.

He got banned from Maxjax for his behaviour and posting inappropriate pictures. Then tried to sign up with like 5 other accounts. All of which got banned. He just lurks there now and steals quotes and thread ideas. And now he's just basically copied two people's posts from Maxjax and merged them together.

It's just crazy how so much Bull around Michaels sexuality.. First he was "homosexual" than "asexual" than "he likes little boys" than "he likes little girls"... They need to get it straight because to have a successful fake ass attack you have to have one story fit.. Not jumbled bad impression clippings, innocent notes turned vile (some not even written by him), accusations that don't add up...

I might be off the wall here, but while I was reading the complaint I was thinking the girl from moonwalker movie.

Kelley Parker (or Kellie Parker) was 8 when Moonwalker was made in 1988. So she was not born
in 1974 as this woman states in the complaint.
Besides, she didn't know MJ in 1986.

As far as we are concerned, these checks might not be even to her family or her and the scumbag lawyers are taking advantage of the fact that the payees names are blackened for "privacy concerns" in order to allow this round of their smear campaign to go unchallenged in the media. It is not like they care about the fate of such claims in real court, for even they know this will not go far, but their battle is in the media. Their concern is to try and get a settlement by showing the estate how far and low they are willing to go, if they do not get a settlement soon.

One of the checks (the one with the $150,000) is not for her but to her "friend". They claim the money was for her too but it went through her friend to hide it. Which again leads us to the point of how idiotic it would be to give hush money like this. Not only through checks but involving third parties too? Really?

Where it is her name they signal it with a Pi symbol and on that check they say "Pi's friend".

Maybe its been said but, sending cheques to keep someone quiet is very risky. What if she turned and blackmailed him wanting more money?

These lawyers believed the $200 million in confidentiality settlements. That of course was BS. However, if we go along with that nonsense, the same nonsense they believe, why would he have all these confidential settlements but with this girl he chooses to send her cheques which leave him open to being blackmailed or exposed?

Great point.

PS, as far as I can see, this case got barely any mentions in the media except few rubbish tabloids.

PS 2, this complain is copy too from other complaints that this law firm has filed over the time. Seemingly they forgot to change he's with she's:)
I wouldn't be surprised if their next client is Bubbles and he claims MJ groomed and abused him too, and MJ groomed Bubbles mother by talking long time on the phone with her:smilerolleyes:

No it is not her. This woman is older than the Moonwalker girl, besides the complaint doesn't say she worked in Moonwalker. She was just on the set where he (MJ) worked. That's what the complaint says.

I've seen nothing about this except the original TMZ article and 1 news channel in the States. Even on twitter I've seen hardly anything- and I'm including searching!

People aren't buying this shite anymore

I actually think in this case these new accusers weaken the case in people's eyes, not strengthen it. It's not like when someone is accused for the first time and then many other people who had been victims get the courage to come out as well. MJ was publicly accused in 1993 and in 2005. This woman, for example, was an adult at both times. So where was she then? When there was a criminal trial and when she could have helped to put the man behind bars and protect other children? All of a sudden and very conveniently she just happens to realize abuse and that it caused her psychological injury 23 years after the first public allegation against MJ and 11 years after the second - and that when someone dangles a multi-million dollar lawsuit for her. It's exactly things like these that make people very sceptical and make people realize how easy it is to lie about such things - and rightfully so.

And don't get me started on Psychoniff's BS (or whoever he stole that comment from) about how MJ supposedly threatened the woman and that's why she didn't come out earlier. 1) By saying that you are just uncritically believing this woman's story which may be a lie. 2) So was it the threats or was it the "hush money" why she didn't come out in 1993/2005? Which one is it? 3) What threats? When was MJ ever intimidating? He was soooooo intimidating that Gavin made jokes on the stand while testifying. Yeah, MJ being indimidating is a totally believable story. A kid can testify in 2005 but an adult woman can't. But she suddenly can when there is money to be made. Alright.

I actually think in this case these new accusers weaken the case in people's eyes, not strengthen it. It's not like when someone is accused for the first time and then many other people who had been victims get the courage to come out as well. MJ was publicly accused in 1993 and in 2005. This woman, for example, was an adult at both times. So where was she then? When there was a criminal trial and when she could have helped to put the man behind bars and protect other children? All of a sudden and very conveniently she just happens to realize abuse and that it caused her psychological injury 23 years after the first public allegation against MJ and 11 years after the second

I think, in addition to the inducement of being part of a multi-complainant potentially multi-million civil suit with previously successful lawyers, the complainants must also think that the absence of so many reliable people who were around MJ at the time is a big advantage to them; no Bill Bray, or Emmanuel Lewis or Frank Dileo, or Liz Taylor. They may also be hoping that there is little in the way of detailed official documentation / financial accounts left from those years.

^ Attempted to edit, but it is not working for me...
to add:
The cheques were given much later.
So far we have seen:
Letters:
1986 x1
1987 x4
1988 x1
1989 x1
1990 x2

Cheques:
Mar 1990 x 1 -2500
Dec 1991 x 1 -10k
Jan 1992 x1 - 150k
Jan 1993 x1 130k, Dec 93 x1 600k, Oct 93 x 1 10k

The cheques often seem to be at the end of the tax year? I wonder if MJ gave charitable donations as these were free of tax, and made them at the ends of the years for 'tax' reasons?

So, during the investigation from Sneddon & Co

I think, in addition to the inducement of being part of a multi-complainant potentially multi-million civil suit with previously successful lawyers, the complainants must also think that the absence of so many reliable people who were around MJ at the time is a big advantage to them; no Bill Bray, or Emmanuel Lewis or Frank Dileo, or Liz Taylor. They may also be hoping that there is little in the way of detailed official documentation / financial accounts left from those years.

And most importantly: Michael is not here to defend himself. Not here to say his version what their relationship was about, what those checks were really for etc.

BTW, Kelly Parker

[video=youtube;zs7OT0Lgjic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs7OT0Lgjic[/video]

Kellie: “It’s hard… (losing composure, pauses) I’ll always feel that way. I’ll always be waiting for him.”
Steve Friess: “As I understand it you remained in contact with Michael up until very recently.”
Kellie: “Yeah. I remained very close with Michael for about ten years. Then after that I continued to stay in touch with him but not as regularly, every couple of years and then I did actually see him a couple of weeks before he passed away.”
Steve: “What was the occasion?”
Kellie: “I was working on a show he came to see, sort of randomly…”
Kellie: “I do know that in his life he would struggle with being so well known, that was sort of a constant struggle throughout his life. But I do have to say, I spent a lot of time with Michael alone on set, he and I had a lot of scenes together and he taught me so much. He was so dedicated. We would go through – before we even shot he and I would spend sometimes like half an hour together just improving, ’cause he was so committed to it.

[…]

“Michael was magic, pure and simple. He was a man who believed in the goodness of mankind and embodied pure unconditional love for the world. I am so sad on so many levels. For the loss of an innovative genius and who was music and dance personified, for the loss of a man who loved the whole world and touched so many lives, but mostly, for me personally, the loss of a friend that I loved so dearly.

Most people don’t know about how close I was to Michael for many years following ‘Moonwalker/Smooth Criminal’ because I was never one to exploit that, even to this day I rarely talk about it, for that was a friendship that I honored and respected as private. I feel compelled at this time though, to speak of my amazing friend, as a witness to his life, and the gentleness of his soul.

He taught me so much, both as an actor and as a person, he continually inspired me to reach beyond my boundaries. He and I spent a great deal of time, one on one, while filming ‘Moonwalker.’

I remember that he told me once to never rush an emotion, that everything in life has a rhythm, and that it is the pauses and silences that speak the truth. He understood this better than anyone, he had a way of quietly inspiring everyone around him to be better than ever thought they could be. He helped so many, and inspired us all.

Michael believed in Magic, he believed that we could change the world, and he had such unconditional love that when you were around him, you couldn’t help but believe it too. He is intertwined in all of who I am, I became a dancer because of him, I became an artist because he inspired me to dream, and a writer because he taught me the power of moving people through words and actions. I love you my friend, and I know you are in a better place, we were blessed to have you for as long as we did.”

The cheque for $130k on 21/01/93 ... was paid just a few weeks earlier when on February 10, 1993, Oprah sat down with Michael Jackson for what would be the most-watched interview in television history..........

Back