[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

I hope that this might become true of all major news organisations. Maybe Trump has done a service for the accuracy of 'News' in general?

In journalism circles, 2016 is the year of the fact-checker.
"It's really remarkable to see how big news operations have come around to challenging false and deceitful claims directly. It's about time," said Brooks Jackson, the director emeritus of FactCheck.org.

PolitiFact editor Angie Drobnic Holan added: "All of the media has embraced fact-checking because there was a story that really needed it."
If fact-checking was just a sidebar before, it is now front and center. One man is responsible for that change: Donald Trump.
Trump made fact-checking great again. .....................................................................
In newsrooms like PolitiFact's, editors are hopeful that this interest is permanent -- regardless who wins on Tuesday.

Jackson, a former CNN correspondent who recalled fact-checking campaign ads back in 1992, cautioned that "news executives can be pretty fickle."
Dolan's view is that "leaders of news organizations need to be committed to fact-checking, because it often evokes strong reaction from partisans." In other words: hate mail and blowback.

But viewers and readers have also shown that they value the accountability function of fact-checking. "I don't think it's a given that it's here to stay," she said, "but I hope that it is."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/07/med...fact-checking0400PMVODtopLink&linkId=30886720

^ That was the point I was trying to make.. lol! there is a spin on that though too.. Often in low income homes/communities the circumcision percent drops a lot.. Simply because of the cost that goes along with it. Which is going to me my guess why he wasn't! Because otherwise it would have been customary to be.

I guess he knew MJ was once a Jehovah's Witness and therefore assumed he was circumcised.
Most men are circumcised but Jordan, at the age he was, know about circumcise and that was part of Jordan claiming he can describe MJ. I am sure when they did that body search, they knew that was a lie even though one investigator claim Jordan could on NBC. I knew then when no charges were brought back then that the body search could not have match. And when MJ died and I read his death report, that part confirmed to me even more and that proved that investigator LIED on tv. If Jordan were to do a depo, that would be one of the questions Jordan needs to be challenge on and it shows that JORDAN LIED.

Last edited:

DO NOT FORGET!

327ca0f32ed462e0b26059fd444b0bce.jpg

Details of the civil case settlement are available, but statements made in a press conference by lawyers representing the plaintiff and the defendant shed some light.
VERBATUM Transcript from the Michael Jackson/Chandler settlement press conference as taped from satellite on 1-26-94, unedited.

Larry Feldman's statement-Attorney for Plaintiff:
"We wish to jointly announce a mutual resolution of this lawsuit. As you are aware the plaintiff has alleged certain acts of impropriety by Mr. Jackson and from the inception of those allegations Mr. Jackson has always maintained his innocence. However the emotional trauma and strain on the respective parties have caused both parties to reflect on the wisdom of continuing with the litigation. The plaintiff has agreed that the lawsuit should be resolved and it will be dismissed in the near future. Mr. Jackson continues to maintain his innocence and withdraws any previous allegations of extortion. This will allow the parties to get on with their lives in a more positive and productive manner. Much of the suffering these parties have been put through has been caused by the publicity surrounding this case. We jointly request that members of the press allow the parties to close this chapter in their lives with dignity so that the healing process may begin."

Johnnie Cockran's statement-Attorney for Defendant [Michael Jackson]:
"In the past ten days the rumors and speculation surrounding this case have reached a fever pitch and by-and-large have been false and outrageous. As Mr. Feldman has correctly indicated Michael Jackson has maintained his innocence from the beginning of this matter and now, as this matter will soon be concluded, he still maintains that innocence. The resolution of this case is in no way an admission of guilt by Michael Jackson. In short, he is an innocent man who does not intend to have his career and his life destroyed by rumor and innuendo. Throughout this ordeal he has been subjected to an unprecedented media feeding frenzy; especially by the tabloid press. The tabloid press has shown an insatiable thirst for anything negative and have paid huge sums of money to people who have little or no information and who barely knew Michael Jackson. So today the time has come for Michael Jackson to move on to new business, to get on with his life, to start the healing process and to move his career forward to even greater heights. This he intends to do. At the appropriate time Michael Jackson will speak out publicly as to the agony, torture, and pain he has had to suffer during the past six months. Thank you very much. "

THE PAYMENT:

The document states that $15,331,250 was put into a trust fund for Jordan Chandler. Both of his parents, as well as their attorney Larry Feldman, got a cut of the settlement. (Barry Rothman and Dave Schwartz, two principle players in the case who were left out of the settlement, later filed their own individual lawsuits against Jackson). Eight pages detailing the payment were allegedly missing from Dimond's leaked copy of the settlement but according to T-Mez, the negligence allegation included in the lawsuit prompted MJ's insurance company to step in and settle the case for him.
This means that MJ might not have paid the Chandlers anything. It also means that the insurance company most likely conducted their own investigation into the allegations and concluded that MJ did not molest the boy; insurance companies generally do not settle if they believe the Defendant is liable. They will, however, settle for negligent behaviour.

An insurance company did not settle the case against MJ's wishes. Quite why Brian Oxman decided to come out with this rubbish is beyond me. I'd love to know, however.

Johnnie Cochran and Larry Feldman negotiated the settlement together. Nobody from any insurance company was present. The settlement document doesn't have any signature by an insurance company on it either.

Furthermore, MJ said he settled to get on with his life. Never did he say it was against his wishes.

Tom Mesereau has never said that the insurance company stepped in. I've no idea where you read that, but it's just not true. Mesereau was asked on a radio show, by a fan, if an insurance company paid the money. His response was he wasn't aware of any insurance company having paid out.

DO NOT FORGET!

327ca0f32ed462e0b26059fd444b0bce.jpg

This motion was filed by Brian Oxman as some sort of stupid private action. He did such things which is why he was sidelined. MJ never claimed it was settled against his wishes and Meserau said in a radio interview that this is not true.

And I have still no idea why both fans and haters make it such a pivotal point whether an insurance company paid or not. An insurance company paying wouldn't make him innocent and paying his own money wouldn't make him guilty. This is not a good argument for either "guilty" or "innocent". So the whole argument on both sides is a fallacy and a totally moot point.

And I have still no idea why both fans and haters make it such a pivotal point whether an insurance company paid or not. An insurance company paying wouldn't make him innocent and paying his own money wouldn't make him guilty. This is not a good argument for either "guilty" or "innocent". So the whole argument on both sides is a fallacy and a totally moot point.
-----------------

Because the standard mantra by the public and also haters is that he payed them off and innocent people dont settle.(they arent aware of the civil case before a crim case problem) if it was infact shown that mj did not settle and had no choice in the settlement been made against his wishes then of course its a major thing.hence why it was jumped on at the time

An insurance company did not settle the case against MJ's wishes. Quite why Brian Oxman decided to come out with this rubbish is beyond me. I'd love to know, however.

Johnnie Cochran and Larry Feldman negotiated the settlement together. Nobody from any insurance company was present. The settlement document doesn't have any signature by an insurance company on it either.

Furthermore, MJ said he settled to get on with his life. Never did he say it was against his wishes.

Tom Mesereau has never said that the insurance company stepped in. I've no idea where you read that, but it's just not true. Mesereau was asked on a radio show, by a fan, if an insurance company paid the money. His response was he wasn't aware of any insurance company having paid out.

This motion was filed by Brian Oxman as some sort of stupid private action. He did such things which is why he was sidelined. MJ never claimed it was settled against his wishes and Meserau said in a radio interview that this is not true.

-----------------

Because the standard mantra by the public and also haters is that he payed them off and innocent people dont settle.(they arent aware of the civil case before a crim case problem) if it was infact shown that mj did not settle and had no choice in the settlement been made against his wishes then of course its a major thing.hence why it was jumped on at the time

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS CLEAR...

lila-johnson-quote-i-feel-stupid-i-was-stupid-it-was-an-expensive.jpg

4d9727981bc1a243cab71659117c7d40.jpg

^^Don't feel stupid :) There's a lot of information to process for this case, everyone trips up! Hell, I believed that insurance thing until recently too (and as for elusive moonwalker's point, I think the idea was that his insurance company paid it against Michael's will who wanted to keep fighting, so therefore that showed he was innocent! etc etc).

Because the standard mantra by the public and also haters is that he payed them off and innocent people dont settle.

But that's the fallacy. Innocent people do settle. For a lot of reasons. And it is better to show MJ's reasons (civil trial vs. criminal trial and how the Chandlers pushed the civil ahead of the criminal etc.) than to create an argument that is simply not true.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS CLEAR...

lila-johnson-quote-i-feel-stupid-i-was-stupid-it-was-an-expensive.jpg

4d9727981bc1a243cab71659117c7d40.jpg

Don't feel stupid. The stupid one is Brian Oxman for filing such a motion in court.

But that's the fallacy. Innocent people do settle. For a lot of reasons. And it is better to show MJ's reasons (civil trial vs. criminal trial and how the Chandlers pushed the civil ahead of the criminal etc.) than to create an argument that is simply not true.

Yeah i agree its a fallacy add onto that the cost of lawyers fees etc. But we have to look at this from joe blogs point of view and ppl today and imo even more so back in the 90's when maybe there wasnt the amount of money grab lawsuits as there is now a days.ppl were of the opinion that you dont settle if you are innocent and you fight such a accusation.and at the other extreme it was a pay off. Joe blogs has no clue and frankly isnt intrested in the facts about the civil case coming first etc etc. There is a huge stigma when cases get settled especially ones such as mj was accused.

Of course you dont use the insurance argument as an argument when its false. But you cant blame fans for using it until they realised it was false.

I am still wondering why is Chandler MIA? why has he never wanted to testify? I think he's a morally terrible person..

J. Chandler is a coward, still a coward and will always be a coward for the rest of his life. Karma just keeps biting him on the @$$ for years now.

Barry Rothman and Dave Schwartz, two principle players in the case who were left out of the settlement, later filed their own individual lawsuits against Jackson

What did they sue him for? What did they accuse him of?

J. Chandler is a coward, still a coward and will always be a coward for the rest of his life. Karma just keeps biting him on the @$$ for years now.
'blood money" never prevail. That is why Jordan and people who lie and do wrong for money at the expense of hurting people never prevail and why they have to look over their shoulders constantly just like drug dealers, mobs, people who try to beat insurance companies, and dishonest people.

Last edited:

This is what I don't understand bout jordy I mean if you are saying someone molested you you ran away and let that molestor get away from the possibility of jail ......If that happened to me or I'm claiming it I would make sure that person gets what's coming to him/her!. If hew saying he's "afraid" of us fans that is a load of funny sh**t!

I am still wondering why is Chandler MIA? why has he never wanted to testify? I think he's a morally terrible person..

Because he doesn't know how to explain why he told two totally different stories about
what happened in Monaco , different stories of what happened in Las Vegas.
He doesn't want to explain why in his interview with Gardner he left out what his father did and said on July 16
why he was parroting his father's exact words about MJ that he was a powerful overwhelming adult while at the same time
calling him just a regular person who functioned like a child.
He doesn't want to explain why he named Mac Culkin, Emmanuel Lewis, Brett Barnes, Safechuck and Robson as other victims
while he didn't say a word about Frank and Eddie Cascio the very boys he saw with MJ most often during those
5 months!
He doesn't want to explain why he said MJ was circumcised and had one dark blemish on his penis
and why that totally contradicted what his uncle said in his book not to mention the photos.
He doesn't want to explain his connection to Victor Guteirrez either.

And a bunch of other things he doesn't want to explain because he cannot explain them.
He is just like Ruby Bates who maintained to the very end that she was rape despite
overwhelming evidence that she made the whole thing up. False accusers are cowards and rarely
admit that they lied.

What's the story Jordan??
Where did you go to? ?

Oh Jordan where are you come on out.

He got his millions. I'm quite sure he doesn't want to go on record on the threat of perjury.

If you believe he lied back in the day for money, it shouldn't be surprising why he doesn't want to be deposed and/or testify.

I do believe it Jordan did lie that why he is MIA You are right Ivy. A lie that Jordan father mad up just to get money from Michael.

Jordan simply can't face the music.. I'd love him too though!! He knows he'd crack under it all. To see him in court and cross examined!

Just f**kig come out, you finally coming to admitting the truth would end it all.. Even for yourself Jordan. People would be too glad to celebrate Michael to figuratively hang you for it. We've been hanging you for decades, this would give us reason to cut you down.

I honestly think it was Chandler's dad who was behind the whole thing. Imagine telling a little boy all you have to do is repeat these words to the police and in turn never have to work a day in your life.

They did not want to see MJ in court, they wanted the civil trial from day one. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I honestly think it was Chandler's dad who was behind the whole thing.

He and Victor Gutierrez. Don't forget he and his NAMBLA friends targetted MJ since at least 1986.
Evan got ideas from Gutierrez how to make their story look like a real abuse story.

Imagine telling a little boy all you have to do is repeat these words to the police and in turn never have to work a day in your life.

Jordan Chandler understood that perfectly because he was NOT a little boy! He was 13 going on 14
and that's far from being little. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was clever, cunning and corrupt just like his father.
Just like 13 and 12 year old Star and Gavin Arvizo were not little boys, they were as rotten as their mother.

MJ had more purity and innocence in his pinky finger than Jordan Chandler, Star Arvizo and Gavin Arvizo in their entire bodies.

And especially after a couple of years, setting up investments and watching the cash grow and grow, I have no doubt he recognized the benefits of being a so called "victim" and sure wasn't going to do anything to jeopardize that. And then later on launching another lawsuit against MJ alongside of Evan's second lawsuit, yeah he knew what he was dong all right.

While I'd love to see it, after decades he is not going to turn around now and say "Well you know.. I lied about the whole thing. Sorry 'bout that. By the way can I keep the cash?"

I do not visit Diane Dimond's Twitter but someone on another board someone said she said she wasn't interested in MJ or the case any more. When someone asked if it was because the new accuser was a girl or because it had to do with MJ she said "both". LOL. Haters struggle to put Jane Doe in their narrative. If anything it backfired.

I do not visit Diane Dimond's Twitter but someone on another board someone said she said she wasn't interested in MJ or the case any more. When someone asked if it was because the new accuser was a girl or because it had to do with MJ she said "both". LOL. Haters struggle to put Jane Doe in their narrative. If anything it backfired.

The bolded is so true.
They shot themselves in the foot with that one.

I looked on her twitter page and it looks like the person who asked her is from the, "he's guilty" camp. That's gotta hurt..LOL!

Diane Dimond wrote stories about MJ for over 20 years and now she isn't interested anymore? Really? I think it's interesting that she admitted that one reason she's not interested is because the new accuser is female. Why should that matter if she really cared about whether or not children were being abused? This is very strange to me.

Back