[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Soundmind;4180527 said:
If Robson refused to disclose any information about the publishers citing confidentiality, I wonder how the estate came to know that no publisher gave him a deal. His computers and phones will be a gold mine.

This is what a different tabloid online said about that. (Each tabloid has phrased this information in a slightly different way, with more (or less) detail):

'Did you try to get your book published?” Jackson’s attorneys asked.

He responded, “Yes.” But when pressed to name the publishers he had sent it to, Robson backed off.

“Well I don’t believe any publishing house saw anything that I wrote,” he admitted. “So, I didn’t send it to any publishing houses.”

This quote also sounds like it is from Wade's 12th December (?) deposition with the Estate Atty's.

Last edited:
Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

So what does this mean? how he failed to get a publisher if he had not even sent it to any of them in the first place?! The estate says he "failed" so they probably saw something in his emails that tells them his attempts were unsuccessful. Maybe he just told them he was going to accuse mj but did not give them drafts. Could be.

Last edited:

So what does this mean? how he failed to get a publisher if he had not even sent it to any of them in the first place?! The estate says he "failed" so they probably saw something in his emails that tells them his attempts were unsuccessful. Maybe he just told them he was going to accuse mj but did not give them drafts. Could be.

Wade also had a literary agent, so maybe the agent sent the draft to publishers. Wade was apparently 'instructed not to answer questions about statements made by book publishers' (see my post 4 above) ...and Helen Yu was seemingly involved in business discussions with publishers (see same post) .....so I think there is just a lot of avoidance of answers / misdirection going on here.

You are right. He was acting smart.

Sorry but I think the overall media aint buying Wade BS. Again, the only ones talking about this are tabloid sites (even that is small). MOST people have better things to deal with and the ones who do see this are tire of it. Good thinking people do not care about Wade, I can careless about trolls or MJ haters who are going to find fault no matter what but Most people can careless. Hollowing at the moon get tiresome And if these fools are writing a book (Wade or his mother), it will only prove even more that Wade is a liar.

Last edited:

Hollowing at the moon get tiresome And if these fools are writing a book (Wade or his mother), it will only prove even more that Wade is a liar.

This was posted on LSA, I assume it's from a radio interview with Joy Robson that took place in July 2011.

http://infinitedancecast.com/?p=193

So apparently it's true she was writing a book where she absolutely didn't accuse MJ of anything obviously.
She explains the title and of course it's not what Radar Online implied.

C1gxvirUAAAzToh.jpg:large

Robson and his lawyers have to know that this case won't go to trial and they won't see any money
from the lawsuit itself. So why are they pushing this still? I assume tabloids pay them and/or Robson hopes
interest in his book will increase if more people see him as a victim. Unless someone
behind the scenes who want to tear MJ down has been paying Robson/Safechuck/Jane Doe and his lawyers
(and I wouldn't rule that out since MJ haters are the most rabid people in earth and quite a few
would want to bury MJ as many times as they can) I don't see otherwise why they would think
this is still good business. They can't be so stupid as to believe that the Estate will pay
anything.

Last edited:

Ivy ?@Ivy_4MJ Next week we will have another blog post with more tidbits including Joy Robson's book. Will work on it over the weekend.

Thanks ivy/respect. Look forward to it

Thanks Ivy & Co for documents and:clapping:

"Defendants should not be forced to continue playing 'whack a mole' in response to R's document production."
This is serious issue but it made me :rofl:

I'm curious as to why Wade couldn't get his book published because if every other person out there with little connection (real or imagined) to MJ got theirs published?
Must be seriously whack job book not to get it published?

That security thingy, Joy replying that none of it is true, and Wade's attorney's still putting it on the revised claim:doh:
Very bold move, and I believe estate will use it in their summary judgement against Wade as example how they lie.

As for what comes to forensics examining Wade's account's and devises, I think Wade will destroy devises and gives another lie that something happened to them.

IloveHistory, I noticed that every year ending in 3, a nut comes out to lie on MJ. The last year ending with 3 (1983) that was Great for MJ, MJ broke record with Thriller and Motown special.

Last edited:

Thanks Ivy & Co for documents and:clapping:

"Defendants should not be forced to continue playing 'whack a mole' in response to R's document production."
This is serious issue but it made me :rofl:

I'm curious as to why Wade couldn't get his book published because if every other person out there with little connection (real or imagined) to MJ got theirs published?
Must be seriously whack job book not to get it published?

That security thingy, Joy replying that none of it is true, and Wade's attorney's still putting it on the revised claim:doh:
Very bold move, and I believe estate will use it in their summary judgement against Wade as example how they lie.

As for what comes to forensics examining Wade's account's and devises, I think Wade will destroy devises and gives another lie that something happened to them.
What gets me these clowns don not know that everything they did can be traced, pulled up, and shown they are liars. Most people who care to know (again, I can careless about haters) can see through their nonsense. Again, only the same trashy tabloid site is talking about Wade no creditable site.

One thing that continues to sicken me about Wade Robson is how the more he gets caught in a web of his own lies, the more he is making it harder for genuine abuse victims to want to come forward. To my mind, lying about being a sexual abuse victim is just as bad as the actual act of committing a sexual violation itself, and that is coming from someone who has experienced sexual abuse as a child.

Everyday, real abuse victims are afraid to speak out for fear they are not going to be believed. So when someone like Wade comes along, changing his allegations to best manoeuvre around legal loopholes, lying about evidence and generally inviting all the scepticism on his own doorstep, somewhere out there is a real abuse victim, with a real story to tell, a story which could be eating them alive, but they are afraid to speak up, because they see the scepticism that others have faced and don't want to experience the same.

Real abuse victims don't change their story to fit in with legalities, nor do they pursue multiple avenues to profit off their abuse. Wade Robson makes me despair of humanity.

I agree.

It's interesting,haters say the opposite.They praise people like WR for coming forward no matter if the story makes sense or not.They accuse MJ Fans for blaming victims.So according to them everyone who comes forward is telling the truth.Bet they never expected a girl doing the same some day.

I remember getting angry with Wade when he was doing this interview were he talked about the abuse...because somehow i sensed that he was lying (and i wasn't even a MJ fan) .I also experienced sexual abuse and Wade is the last person i could relate to.I have talked to an MJ hater and Wade's story has given her strength and she is clearly in denial,she doesn't even believe that he COULD be lying.

have talked to an MJ hater and Wade's story has given her strength and she is clearly in denial,she doesn't even believe that he COULD be lying.

Ask her which version of Wade's story gives her strength?
Ask her if he's a victim why is he hiding evidence?

MJ haters don't care about fact, logic or proof that these losers are lying. They will believe anything
and everything as long as it trashes MJ.

I agree.

It's interesting,haters say the opposite.They praise people like WR for coming forward no matter if the story makes sense or not.They accuse MJ Fans for blaming victims.So according to them everyone who comes forward is telling the truth.Bet they never expected a girl doing the same some day.

I remember getting angry with Wade when he was doing this interview were he talked about the abuse...because somehow i sensed that he was lying (and i wasn't even a MJ fan) .I also experienced sexual abuse and Wade is the last person i could relate to.I have talked to an MJ hater and Wade's story has given her strength and she is clearly in denial,she doesn't even believe that he COULD be lying.

Actually, I have seen haters recently express doubt about Wade, but of course they are so much haters that they will still believe MJ molested him even if he is exposed in a million lies. Bascially they said things among themselves like "well, I don't think Wade is particularly moral and I think he does lie about a number of things to get around statutes but I still think MJ molested him". It it just that they so want MJ to be a molester, well, because they are his haters, that they overlook every problematic aspect of Wade's case.

What makes you think that someone who has no qualms about lying in court docs just about anything that he thinks will get him closer to his goal is telling the truth about the sexual abuse part? Once a liar, always a liar.

They do the same with the Arvizos. I have actually seen some of them admit among themselves they do not believe the Arvizos. Yet that won't stop them from using them to boost the number of "victims" they can refer to.

Haters are not genuine, their only motivation is to smear MJ, at any price, the truth never mattered to them.

Ask her which version of Wade's story gives her strength?
Ask her if he's a victim why is he hiding evidence?

MJ haters don't care about fact, logic or proof that these losers are lying. They will believe anything
and everything as long as it trashes MJ.

I've tried to point out Wade's lies but she seemed to have an explanation for everything (not very convincing though). But i couldn't help but feel sorry for her,she really believes him and it makes me very angry.Wade is taking advantage of these supporters, those who feel empathy for him.Because he's seeking support for all the wrong reasons.It's not about spreading the truth,it never has been...

Actually, I have seen haters recently express doubt about Wade, but of course they are so much haters that they will still believe MJ molested him even if he is exposed in a million lies.

They do the same with the Arvizos. I have actually seen some of them admit among themselves they do not believe the Arvizos. Yet that won't stop them from using them to boost the number of "victims" they can refer to.

This is so true....I'm reading some stupid article and they first mention how there are already 7 (!) accusers and then they go on how JC,WR etc WERE molested and that a girl and Gavin CLAIMED to be molested.Tells me alot about these huge numbers.

I've tried to point out Wade's lies but she seemed to have an explanation for everything (not very convincing though). But i couldn't help but feel sorry for her,she really believes him and it makes me very angry.Wade is taking advantage of these supporters, those who feel empathy for him.Because he's seeking support for all the wrong reasons.It's not about spreading the truth,it never has been...

This is so true....I'm reading some stupid article and they first mention how there are already 7 (!) accusers and then they go on how JC,WR etc WERE molested and that a girl and Gavin CLAIMED to be molested.Tells me alot about these huge numbers.

It is also telling that they talk about 7 accusers when it is actually 6, but they always include that phantom victim that MJ supposedly "paid off in Brazil" - that Marc Schaffel made up to force a settlement from MJ and that probably doesn't even exist. LOL. I always find it funny when I see them so desperate that they include phantom "victims" to boost their numbers. That too is telling. LOL.

In reality many of them do not even believe those who really accused MJ. Several of them do not believe the Arvizos and Jane Doe is also rather a problem for them. And like I said, now I have seen some acknowledge that Wade actually lies about some things. Of course, they will not go as far as to acknowledge that makes his allegations dubious as well, but that's why they are haters. It is not about the alleged victims to them and it is not about the truth. It is simply about their enjoyment of smearing Michael Jackson.

Many people who have been abused tend believe anyone who makes an allegation, although of course there are exceptions as we have seen with Matty Jam. But sometimes people who have been abused cannot be objective about such allegations against others - they automatically side with any accuser, no matter what.

Out of curiosity, how does she explain that his sister testified in 2005
that she was there in the same bed with MJ and Wade the second night
while Wade claims in his lawsuit that he was alone and his sister slept upstairs
because she expressed concern about sleeping with MJ after the first night?

Does she say that Chantal lied under oath in 2005 and Wade is telling the truth now?

they include Terry George in their list of "victims". LOL
Why not Daniel Kapon or Joe Bartucci or the Canadian boy then?
Or Star Arvizo who at one point also claimed he was molested in a golf cart.

Many people who have been abused tend believe anyone who makes an allegation, although of course there are exceptions as we have seen with Matty Jam. But sometimes people who have been abused cannot be objective about such allegations against others - they automatically side with any accuser, no matter what.

Which is odd since a real victim should see how totally different the MJ accusers are,
never showing any kind sign of abuse, cracking jokes in court while talking about the "abuse",
running from cross examination, not helping the other "victims" during investigations or trials, actually
contradicting the other "victims", changing their stories, contradicting themselves and their parents.
they should also know that their abuser didn't tell them: first you should ask your mother and father
whether you can sleep in my room! No molester says that, for obvious reasons. But that's what MJ
always said when a kid asked him whether he or she can stay with him.

Can someone explain why Robson cannot be prosecuted for perjury
if the Estate has proof of these?

book.jpg

book2.jpg

Lying under oath during civil cases is not a crime?

Last edited:

I really can't blame them for it, i find it hard to be objective at times.But i don't have any doubts about MJ.
I'm not one of these casual fans who loves his music and nothing else, so doing some research about the man was necessary.But this is really the worst part of being an MJ fan,i don't get any pleasure from reading the court transcripts etc.

I hope the game will be over for Wade so far he has told us a bunch of lies.

Last edited:

Out of curiosity, how does she explain that his sister testified in 2005
that she was there in the same bed with MJ and Wade the second night
while Wade claims in his lawsuit that he was alone and his sister slept upstairs
because she expressed concern about sleeping with MJ after the first night?

Does she say that Chantal lied under oath in 2005 and Wade is telling the truth now?

Yeah she tried to play it off.Like Chantal had a hard time remembering things since it happened ages ago.I doubt she has read my questions properly because her answers don't make much sense most of the time.

DancingMjsdream;4180772 said:
Yeah she tried to play it off.Like Chantal had a hard time remembering things since it happened ages ago.I doubt she has read my questions properly because her answers don't make much sense most of the time.

That's hilarious. So Chantal who was older had a hard time remembering in 2005 but Wade who was only 7 remembers clearly
in 2013. So much that he can actually quote MJ verbatim. Can you quote anything anyone told you when you were seven?

If Wade has such a great memory how come he didn't remember being molested in a car during the first visit and only included that story in his third complaint AFTER discovery showed that Quindoy told that story?

In reality it was Wade who didn't remember exactly what happened as he said he first visited Neverland in 1989 (not in 1990), he stayed there for a week, and his sister slept in a bed with him throughout that week when in fact she wasn't even on the ranch for 5 days between the two weekends. It's perfectly understandable that he would not remember in 2005 what happened in 1990 when he was just 7.

Wade also lies about the second weekend he says he slept in a bed with MJ alone and the rest of the family slept elsewhere
when Chantal was very firm in 2005 that she slept in M's room four times! That would be the two weekends in Feb 1990. Does the hater want to say that Chantal didn't remember that either?

In any case Chantal didn't have a hard time remembering in fact she was very firm about what happened she even corrected Zonen that the first night she slept in the room not in the bed
AND that she slept in the bed the second night did it because she felt more comfortable with her friendship with Michael
AND the first night she didn't sleep there because she didn't want to invade MJ's private place not because she saw anything wrong with sleeping in a bed with MJ
AND that she told Wade the first night to sleep upstairs too

This is totally the opposite of what Wade claims now, that Chantal slept upstairs the second night after expressing concern about sleeping in a bed with MJ.

book.jpg

vs.

18 Q. Didn’t you say you felt more comfortable the second night to Mr. Ross when you spoke to him a few
20 days ago?
21 A. Comfortable with my friendship with Michael,
22 yes.
23 Q. And that next night, you slept in the same bed with Michael Jackson?
25 A. I did

Hater thinks Chantal fails to remember all of those things correctly and her erroneous memories just accidentally add up to a coherent story?

Chantal had absolutely no reason to lie about this. It was totally irrelevant whether she slept in Mj's bed the first or the second night. Moreover, since she said she slept in MJ's room four times what will Wade say? That after she expressed concern she still wanted to sleep in MJ's room the next weekend, two more times? Being concerned and all?

I also wonder how that hater explains that Chantal talked about sleeping in MJ"s bed
so nonchalantly in this interview in Aug 1993. Sounded very concerned, didn't she?

[video=youtube;NLT3gncZW2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLT3gncZW2k[/video]

13 Q. And your first night at Neverland you stated that you slept in Mr. Jackson’s bed?
15 A. Yes.
16 Q. Bedroom?
17 A. The second night. The first time I was in the room.
19 Q. All right. So the very first night that you went to Neverland you spent the night in Mr.
21 Jackson’s bedroom?
22 A. In his bedroom, yes.
23 Q. And on that first night, you slept downstairs in the bedroom, correct?
25 A. No.
26 Q. You slept upstairs?
27 A. Yes.

28 Q. Did you -- or I’ll rephrase that. Were you interviewed by Scott Ross, an investigator for Mr. Jackson, on May 2nd, 2005?
3 A. Yes. Not quite sure if that was the date, but, yes.
5 Q. That was just a few days ago?
6 A. Yeah.
7 Q. And did you tell Mr. Ross that you recalled the first night that you slept downstairs, and Wade went upstairs and slept with Mr. Jackson?
10 A. No. It would be the other way around.
11 Q. Okay.
12 A. Michael and Wade slept -- Michael and Wade slept downstairs and I slept upstairs on the first night.
15 Q. All right. So Mr. Jackson and Wade slept together separately from the area that you slept in?
17 A. Yes.
18 Q. Why was that?
19 A. Because I left and went upstairs.
20 Q. Why did you leave and go upstairs?
21 A. Because I was a little older at that point and I felt like I was interfering in Michael’s bedroom, so I left and went upstairs.
24 Q. Because you wanted to give Mr. Jackson some privacy?
26 A. Yes.
27 Q. And he was alone with your brother at that time? 9319
1 A. Yes.
2 Q. And your brother was seven years old?
3 A. Yes.
4 Q. And that night, your brother slept in the same bed with Michael Jackson?
6 A. Yes. I told him to come up with me.
7 Q. You told him to come up with you?
8 A. Yes.
9 Q. Was that because you felt like he shouldn’t be sleeping in a bed with a grown man?
11 A. Not at all.
12 Q. Then why did you tell him to do that?
13 A. Because I didn’t want to make Michael feel like two people were invading his space.
15 Q. Something about that first night made you feel uncomfortable, didn’t it?
17 A. No, not at all.
18 Q. Didn’t you say you felt more comfortable the second night to Mr. Ross when you spoke to him a few days ago?
21 A. Comfortable with my friendship with Michael, yes.
23 Q. And that next night, you slept in the same bed with Michael Jackson?
25 A. I did.

Her story is totally consistent and makes sense and she didn't hesitate at all , every detail adds up.
No way Chantal could say in court that well I didn't remember correctly in 2005 about all these details
and my brother remembered everything correctly in 2013, including about me being concerned the second
time even though I still chose to sleep in his room the next weekend too.

Last edited:

By the way since he is suing the companies not MJ, would not the companies be able to go after him in a lawsuit? I guess yes. But maybe the estate would not go that route knowning he is broke as hell.
After this is over (and hopefully goes the right way), I hope they sue the hell out of him. It doesn't matter that he doesn't have any money. That way (and anybody in his family or circle too) can't write books or go on TV interviews for money without forking it over to the Estate.

Why don't they have a gag order on this? Michael had a gag order on him during his Chandler days.

After this is over (and hopefully goes the right way), I hope they sue the hell out of him. It doesn't matter that he doesn't have any money. That way (and anybody in his family or circle too) can't write books or go on TV interviews for money without forking it over to the Estate.

This. If I was Norma, Jolie, Mary I would be mad as hell. Wade is smearing everyone at those companies, let's not forget. Not just MJ.
Imagine if you worked at those companies and try to find a new job. Oh you worked for the child sex abuse machine, huh?
Sorry I don't hire who procure kids for molestation.What Robson, Safechuck, Jane Doe and their lawyers are doing
are very serious defamation it should not go without a firm response.

Nothings change since 93 the haters were so desperate for a child to have been abusedthen and now,because that is what it comes down to. Makes you wonder what these people are themselves. Like with guiterrez. He was so desperate to accuse mj and look for people because he was/is a pedo supporter himself.he needed his poster boy.you wonder about the motives of the ones who arent just trolls. And it makes you laugh how they dont add ppl like bartucci etc etc to the list as nutjobs like that dont help their agenda. Mind you t george is very much an attention seeking nutjob.on his local news the day after mjs killing claiming they were close friends and were walking on a business venture together and how upset he was.

You learn over the years that you should not even waste your time with them. ppl like that are basically just trolls.they prob dont care either way just like to get a reaction.ppl say if god came down himself and told them mj was innocent they still wouldnt believe it . So theres really no point wasting energy on them.ask them why they are so desperate for a child to be abused even when the evidence says the complete opposite. A bit sick dont you think?

Oh it is Terry George they claim as a 7. "victim"? Just as "great" and "credible" as the Brazilian story. LMAO.

The guys a wannabe celeb. Hes from my hometown owns a nighclub and claimed the paper set him up then changed his story about four times ending in claiming mj and him were best buddies working together in 09. During 93 my local paper called him out as he was making his phone sex claims at the same time he was promoting his new business,a gay phone sex chat line! Wow what a coincedence! "Rolles eyes". the fact hes twitter buddies with matt fides says it all. Nutjobs flock together.even the FBI thought he was a nutjob and we know how desperate they were to find "victims"

Then she is a fool and all I say to people like her "be care in believing lies on others", those lies come back on her". To me, she is just as guilty as someone who abuse someone. Just because she was abused does NOT give her the right to believe lie on someone else. I just saw a movie called "stalked by my mother". It has a lot of messages in it but the one message is how the mother falsely accused man and he killed himself and his daughter seek revenge. This is why I say, False claims against someone causes just as much damage as someone who did abuse someone. So to me, that girl is just as guilty as the person who abused her. They are abusing Michael with words and words are just as bad as physical abuse. I still feel to this day that all of this from Jordan Chandler family creating this lie first all lead to Michael dying early in life.

Last edited:

The guys a wannabe celeb. Hes from my hometown owns a nighclub and claimed the paper set him up then changed his story about four times ending in claiming mj and him were best buddies working together in 09. During 93 my local paper called him out as he was making his phone sex claims at the same time he was promoting his new business,a gay phone sex chat line! Wow what a coincedence! "Rolles eyes". the fact hes twitter buddies with matt fides says it all. Nutjobs flock together.even the FBI thought he was a nutjob and we know how desperate they were to find "victims"
Exactly. And that is all that matters to me. Real people and FAIR people regardless if the like MJ or not can see through this nonsense even mainstream media does not talk about it no more.

Wait wait ...they bringing terry George into this again???.... :toofunny: :toofunny:

Back