DO NOT, let the charges be raised!

We trusted Mesereau from 2003 - 2005 and he didn't let us down. So i'm sticking with his insight, knowledge and expertise. I'd rather back a winner than play russian roulette with justice for Michael.

I think we can all fairly say that no matter which path is taken (IM or M2) there are going to be risks, but personally i think Murray should not be charged with murder, after all Michael was already dead inside, and we all know who REALLY murdered Michael Jackson

Wow, I'd guess that you just killed the possibility of ever getting some serious attention on this board again.

There is something really cold about the way you said it :no:

We trusted Mesereau from 2003 - 2005 and he didn't let us down. So i'm sticking with his insight, knowledge and expertise. I'd rather back a winner than play russian roulette with justice for Michael.

The petition has already been sent, and it has been up to individual choice to sign, or not sign. However the petition has been re-opened to see if we can gather more signatures and follow up with a press-release.

I believe Mez commented on the case a YEAR AGO, and well before the current testimony. The prelim testimony has been so much WORSE for Murray than I think any of us anticipated. And THAT is the reason for the petition.

Peace, though. . .

Autumn

From Geraldine's FB page:
Geraldine Hughes
If you want the charges changed, email Kamala Harris, Attorney General's office at:
attorneygeneral.doj.ca.gov. I spoke to Kamala Harris before becoming attorney general and she said that something needed to be done. We helped to put her in, let's knock on her door. THE JACKSON TRUTH

From Geraldine's FB page:
Geraldine Hughes
If you want the charges changed, email Kamala Harris, Attorney General's office at:
attorneygeneral.doj.ca.gov. I spoke to Kamala Harris before becoming attorney general and she said that something needed to be done. We helped to put her in, let's knock on her door. THE JACKSON TRUTH

I tried to e-mail but something has to go in front the word attorney. Is there more to the address?

Firstly i would like to say i am very hurt by that statement, i do have a disability which is of a mental cause, and secondly read the rules of the forum, respect other peoples opinion.

Im not sure you understand my situation, nor Michael's so don't go around saying things like you do.
I am sorry for your disability..for that I apologize..however ..I dont think that your and Michael's situations were the same..I cannot speak for him..he is not here anymore...so you shouldn't try and speak for him and his situation that you think he had either.

im sorry but isnt true that even if you drive a get away car your responsebale if there are death people involved and they get 5 years min..

and now what murrays done only 4 at max? i really hope that even at trail they raise the charges.. pff robery going bad gets even more

and larry if you didnt mean it like that explain what you mean because a lot of people are not liking what you said

[/quote]
I could live with this if Murray had shown any remorse whatsoever but he hasn't. He has shown the type of person he is - selfish. He was so busy covering his own ass that he couldn't perform proper CPR on his patient?! WTF?! He has never apologised for any of his actions (to the family or publically) and has yet to be punished for them.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It would be a different story if Murray had come out with a statement of sincere apologies and deep sorrows instead of just denying he did anything wrong. This man is all wrong. He calls THREE girlfriends on the same day, make 7 babies with 6 different women. Calls other patients while at another patient bedside. Ignores standard of care. Covers evidence. Obstruct justice by lying to his peers.

As far as I'm concerned he can badmouth Michael until he's blue in the face, I won't believe anything he as to say. This selfish arrogant excuse for a human being deserve some jail time eating some humble pie and I hope the jury will see it that way too.

I could live with this if Murray had shown any remorse whatsoever but he hasn't. He has shown the type of person he is - selfish. He was so busy covering his own ass that he couldn't perform proper CPR on his patient?! WTF?! He has never apologised for any of his actions (to the family or publically) and has yet to be punished for them.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It would be a different story if Murray had come out with a statement of sincere apologies and deep sorrows instead of just denying he did anything wrong. This man is all wrong. He calls THREE girlfriends on the same day, make 7 babies with 6 different women. Calls other patients while at another patient bedside. Ignores standard of care. Covers evidence. Obstruct justice by lying to his peers.

As far as I'm concerned he can badmouth Michael until he's blue in the face, I won't believe anything he as to say. This selfish arrogant excuse for a human being deserve some jail time eating some humble pie and I hope the jury will see it that way too.[/QUOTE]

Good Post.. He hasn't said one word of apology. The prosecutor is up there saying everything that he did wrong how MJ received substandard care and how Murray was covering his own ass yet this man doesn't say one word of apology to MJ's kids. He then has the nerve to blame MJ for his own death after leaving a drugged up and anesthesized MJ all alone with no type of monitoring equipment. Murray needs to suffer

The reason I do not support the petition to raise charges against Dr Murray
to 2nd degree murder. Not becuase I dont think he is guilty but becuase I do not
believe a Jury will ever convict him on that charge. I believe he will be found not
guilty of 2nd degree and will walk free

We have to consider the Consequences of raising charge could be
_ Murray walks free

Im sure If the prosecution felt confident they could get a conviction on 2nd degree
They would up the charges. We can see they are working hard for a conviction.
They understand better than us what is needed to have a Jury convict Murray

It would be terrible if he were to walk free and found not guilty. I would
rather we have a sure conviction and that he is held resposible for MJ sake.

My concern is not vengenge or how much time Murray does, My concern is Justice
and that Murray will be held resposible by law for causing our dear Michael death.

I hope you understand my feeling.

I cant support becuase I couldnt live with myself
if upping the charges caused a Jury to find Murray NOT guilty. that would be
taken by the public as Michael is alone responsible which we know is not the case

I know you have to go with your own heart.
But please understand what the the consequenses of doing that might be

Do you think the DA may feel a 2nd degree wont bring a conviction from the Jury?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by larry141094
I think we can all fairly say that no matter which path is taken (IM or M2) there are going to be risks, but personally i think Murray should not be charged with murder, after all Michael was already dead inside, and we all know who REALLY murdered Michael Jackson

Yea let's just blame the victim! O_O WTF? After that can't take ur thread seriously nor u! Because u just pointed how u really feel! *Adios!*

^^^ you think i was reffering to Michael? no, i was referring to the Media in general, i blame them for tearing him down, sorry about not clarifying

Okay...

and Murray help finished the job by killing him!

Anyways, I been signed the petition to raised the charges! Cause IMO it fits the crime! Even though I do understand thoughs that fear it might not be a good decision! But, this is what I feel is right! And there is no guarantee he will be found guilty of MS either cause we simply don't know what a jury might do!

All I know and understand is that it will be easier to convict then M2 even though I think it should be just that! Atleast they could have charged M2 and have lesser charges like MS for a jury to decide! Infact I think most would agree and thought that should have been the case in the first place!

The reason I do not support the petition to raise charges against Dr Murray
to 2nd degree murder. Not becuase I dont think he is guilty but becuase I do not
believe a Jury will ever convict him on that charge. I believe he will be found not
guilty of 2nd degree and will walk free

The way I understand it is that Murray could have been charged with both IM and M2.... that way they jury decide which they think he is guilty of. As it stands at the moment, they can't convict him of murder even if they wanted to.

The way I understand it is that Murray could have been charged with both IM and M2.... that way they jury decide which they think he is guilty of. As it stands at the moment, they can't convict him of murder even if they wanted to.

Right. That's what the petition was for. A jury can be given instructions by the judge to convict on lower charges (I.M.), but cannot raise them to something the accused wasn't charged for. It's still possible to "stack charges," though, as was done to Michael. I.e, add contributing charges to the I.M. charge. If he's convicted of only I.M., I doubt he'll see any jail time. So THAT would amount to "walking," IMHO. Carry on. . .

Back