Do you believe in life after death?

Do you believe in life after death?

• Yes I do

Votes: 48 64.0%
  • No, I'm afraid when you die that's the end.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • I don't know, I try not to think about it too much

Votes: 14 18.7%

• Total voters
These are lyrics to a song,but it makes me think of someone who just had died ,became a free spirit and met other free spirits who had been there for a longer time.Maybe you stay on earth as a free spirit for a while and then go to another place.

"They came flyin' from far away, now I'm under their spell
I love hearing the stories that they tell
They've seen places beyond my land and they've found new horizons
They speak strangely but I understand

And I dream I'm an eagle
And I dream I can spread my wings
Flyin' high, high, I'm a bird in the sky
I'm an eagle that rides on the breeze
High, high, what a feeling to fly
Over mountains and forests and seas
And to go anywhere that I please

As all good friends we talk all night, and we fly wing to wing
I have questions and they know everything
There's no limit to what I feel, we climb higher and higher
Am I dreamin' or is it all real

Is it true I'm an eagle
Is it true I can spread my wings
Flying high, high, I'm a bird in the sky
(I'm an eagle)
I'm an eagle that rides on the breeze
High, up high, what a feeling to fly
(What a feeling)
Over mountains and forests and seas
And to go anywhere that I please "

Yes I do believe there is life after death... I've been with many ppl dying including my late boyfriend and my mom is dying currently, I expect her to every moment... and as hard and difficult the dying process seems to be for some, death seems to be nothing to fear, and it also doesn't seem to be a nothing, cuz when ppl are very close to it it seems often they are getting very peaceful, very serene and some even seem to be smiling and happy.

However I do believe as long as we're here we have a certain purpose which we should not escape... but well that's a different story.

Thank you to the original poster... very nice topic for a thread. I'll come back and will read more of what ppl posted yet.

Last edited:
Yes I do believe there is life after death... I've been with many ppl dying including my late boyfriend and my mom is dying currently, I expect her to every moment...

This is awful..... How old is she?...

Praying, if the inevitable happens this soon, that her soul will be taken to God in His eternal peace.....

.... don't know what else to say... Keep us posted?....

My mom is 78. She had several times cancer and is now in the last state with metastases in all her body somehow.

My late boyfriend was 41 and died from a brain tumour.

When he got to know that he would probably not survive the kind of tumour he had and he decided against being operated again cuz it would probably bring him only more like 3months more time of suffering he told his doctor and me: "I don't believe death is something bad. Death is there cuz someone doesn't want ppl to suffer forever."

I can tell for him and my mom at least he spoke 100% the truth.

My mom is 78. She had several times cancer and is now in the last state with metastases in all her body somehow.

My late boyfriend was 41 and died from a brain tumour.

When he got to know that he would probably not survive the kind of tumour he had and he decided against being operated again cuz it would probably bring him only more like 3months more time of suffering he told his doctor and me: "I don't believe death is something bad. Death is there cuz someone doesn't want ppl to suffer forever."

I can tell for him and my mom at least he spoke 100% the truth.

Being without that fear is surely an accomplishment.

I take my hat before you! :agree:

I believe in reincarnation where the human consciousness will head off for a new experience will storing every experience with in the subconscious.

Well really keep your hat on, it's nothing what I would say I've accomplished.
I am thankful I was with them cuz yes being with both my mom and my boyfriend in their lifetimes made me certainly to a good part the strong person I am. It was their love and it still is, love doesn't die. I can still very much feel it with me... and yes losing both already it was a fight to not let their loss really change me or how I look at life... it was work in therapy mainly but also it was countless talks with the wonderful ppl still remaining in my life.
So I feel blessed and through their passing I've found a new important purpose in my life. I think I have to make them smile with what I'm doing here still in this life.

My mom has passed. She's in peace now. Death is the end of suffering, anxiety and fear. If you do believe maybe say a prayer for her, she was the best mom one could ever imagine to me! I'll always be proud to be her daughter.

I truly believe it is. I have believed so since I was younger after my father died. I always used to say that he went to see God then he went to Paradise straight after.
I really think it gives us another chance to live life more ya know peacefully

Back